My Daughter... - Page 3 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 10:58 PM
babe, let's get packed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlanticBlue99 View Post
I have not been in a fight.
I have. Got in a fight over a boy. She gave me a fat lip and I broke her nose.
I hated myself for it and never raised a hand to anyone again.

There are wacko people everywhere and young girls need to learn how to deal without violence.

Wicked Topless GT 5-speed Crew

Last edited by Margarita Girl; February 18th, 2009 at 11:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdansby1 View Post
7 grand a year for private school is bull. Especially when all of the private schools I have EVER seen, are WORSE than the public schools in the area. Thats going from coast to coast.

My gf went to a private school that was $12k/year, and the average SAT score was over 1350 and she scored a 32 on the ACT. She attends one of the top 3 liberal arts private colleges in the nation.

Here, the cheapest private school is 7 grand a year. Thats 28 thousand dollars for 4 years of high school. And shes 13. So thats actually 5 years which puts him well over 30,000 dollars for school.

My gf attended from pre-K to 12th grade. That is money well-invested.

AB, you have this view of people that EVERYONE should have the exact same out look on life as you, but guess what...they don't. If J is going to raise his daughter that way, thats fine! I see nothing wrong with it.

I do not think everyone should be the same. It takes criminals to keep our criminal justice system on its toes.

Your saying that if someone bullied you, picked on you, and messed with you constantly at that pivetal age in life, you had told the authorities and everyone in charge, they did NOTHING to stop the situation, you would just keep taking it? The abuse? The fear that is caused by the bullieing. Guess what. That could cause problems later down the road in life! Do you know how many children have mental problems because of being bullied growing up? All because they wouldn't stand up for themselves.

I would seek every possible legal recourse - something that seemingly was not done in this situation.

I usually agree with what you say for the most part, but here you are just taking the outlook of, oh, private school is in everyones budget and if all else fails, just toss the kid into private school...LIKE THAT WOULD STOP ANYTHING. The private schools have the EXACT same drama/drinking/drug problems that public schools have. Running away from the problem is not going to solve it.

I know private schools have issues, just as public schools do. But violence is almost non-existent due to the rigorous course load and the demand for school involvement. I did not suggest running away (ignoring the issue), though that would not be a bad idea. There are plenty of legal venues to seek out a just and proper resolution.
My responses are in orange.
post #43 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Zip's Supervisor

Send a message via AIM to Rhythm Stick Send a message via MSN to Rhythm Stick
Quote:
Exactly. I am educated.
education has nothing to do with being too big of a pussy to stand up for yourself. you hit me, im gonna hit back. you may whip my ass but you wont come out clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I has the sex with your dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I can't imagine trying to run a man over in a car wash, but this is Burton were talking about.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graystang01 View Post
education has nothing to do with being to big of a pussy to stand up for yourself. you hit me, im gonna hit back. you may whip my ass but you wont come out clean
The thing is, I won't hit you. If somebody hit me, I can defend myself, and I know where the line is to stop. In defending, lawyering up is key to not being legally held accountable for the same offense.

Education regarding the legal system is very valuable and has nothing to do with being a pussy; it defines the legal avenues to follow in seeking justification.
post #45 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:07 PM
babe, let's get packed

Quote:
Originally Posted by graystang01 View Post
education has nothing to do with being to big of a pussy to stand up for yourself. you hit me, im gonna hit back. you may whip my ass but you wont come out clean
Just like the movies? Hit me, I hit you harder...back and forth until the drive by shooting? Scary shit.

post #46 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Dansby
Quote:
7 grand a year for private school is bull. Especially when all of the private schools I have EVER seen, are WORSE than the public schools in the area. Thats going from coast to coast.

My gf went to a private school that was $12k/year, and the average SAT score was over 1350 and she scored a 32 on the ACT. She attends one of the top 3 liberal arts private colleges in the nation.

Guess what the average SAT score here from private schools are? 1150. Guess where most of them go to college? The local college here in town.

Here, the cheapest private school is 7 grand a year. Thats 28 thousand dollars for 4 years of high school. And shes 13. So thats actually 5 years which puts him well over 30,000 dollars for school.

My gf attended from pre-K to 12th grade. That is money well-invested.

Most kids I know that go to private schools would disagree 100%.

AB, you have this view of people that EVERYONE should have the exact same out look on life as you, but guess what...they don't. If J is going to raise his daughter that way, thats fine! I see nothing wrong with it.

I do not think everyone should be the same. It takes criminals to keep our criminal justice system on its toes.

So to you, you have criminals and whimps who run to get someone to solver their problems everytime something doesnt go just as its "supposed to."

Your saying that if someone bullied you, picked on you, and messed with you constantly at that pivetal age in life, you had told the authorities and everyone in charge, they did NOTHING to stop the situation, you would just keep taking it? The abuse? The fear that is caused by the bullieing. Guess what. That could cause problems later down the road in life! Do you know how many children have mental problems because of being bullied growing up? All because they wouldn't stand up for themselves.

I would seek every possible legal recourse - something that seemingly was not done in this situation.

Do you honestly think the cops would do anything in this situation? I can't tell you how many times I've heard stories about cops being called for SERIOUS crimes or even smaller events and have not showed up nor done ANYTHING to solve the situation.

I usually agree with what you say for the most part, but here you are just taking the outlook of, oh, private school is in everyones budget and if all else fails, just toss the kid into private school...LIKE THAT WOULD STOP ANYTHING. The private schools have the EXACT same drama/drinking/drug problems that public schools have. Running away from the problem is not going to solve it.

I know private schools have issues, just as public schools do. But violence is almost non-existent due to the rigorous course load and the demand for school involvement. I did not suggest running away (ignoring the issue), though that would not be a bad idea. There are plenty of legal venues to seek out a just and proper resolution.

Again, I disagree. The violence might be less physical, but the verbal violence is still there. More so because of the smaller classes. Drama is spread, lies are told, and hate is created towards people.
My answers are in blue.
post #47 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
The thing is, I won't hit you. If somebody hit me, I can defend myself, and I know where the line is to stop. In defending, lawyering up is key to not being legally held accountable for the same offense.

Education regarding the legal system is very valuable and has nothing to do with being a pussy; it defines the legal avenues to follow in seeking justification.
I can tell that you dont have kids.

It is your responsibility to prepare them for everything, and every scenereo. Hiding in a private school is not an option. These are real life situations, not some lesson plan that some hippy pre law proff. tells you about.

Bolt-on Abraham Lincoln Log motor. With extra wiring.
post #48 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:10 PM
babe, let's get packed

post #49 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

I'm with J on all of this.
post #50 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Zip's Supervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita Girl View Post
Just like the movies? Hit me, I hit you harder...back and forth until the drive by shooting hits the front page? Scary shit.
thats the problem. people dont know how to fight. someone gets their ass beat but they cant just leave it at that. they hafta go get their friends or a weapon and come back. take the beating and go on...

the last fight i got in was about 4 years ago. me and some new kid at school got into it about who knows wut. neither one of us went and go our buddies or a weapon and came back. we fought and left it at that.

i was hangin out with that same guy a couple of weeks ago, laughin about that shit. did the fight solve anything? probly not but oh well.

Quote:
Quote:
I can't imagine trying to run a man over in a car wash, but this is Burton were talking about.

post #51 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
My answers are in blue.
He knows no CRIME occured by bulling, he is trying to say I should try to sue over emotional distress or somthing, IDK.

post #52 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBIGBOOTSY View Post
I can tell that you dont have kids.

It is your responsibility to prepare them for everything, and every scenereo. Hiding in a private school is not an option. These are real life situations, not some lesson plan that some hippy pre law proff. tells you about.
Bragging about fighting is preparation for a life of crime.
post #53 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
He knows no CRIME occured by bulling, he is trying to say I should try to sue over emotional distress or somthing, IDK.
No.

If the bully said, "I am going to beat your ass." That is assault. You report the crime.

If the bully never assaulted or battered, your daughter had no justification for the fight.
post #54 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

When ever you have kids, have fun raising them with that attitude. They arn't going to understand how to stand up for themselves. Someones going to cut them in line, and instead of having the balls to tell them to get to the back, they're going to run and get a teacher to take them to the back, and then guess what...everyones going to laugh at them. They dont be respected. Any everyone will look down on them.

Have fun with that.
post #55 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
No.

If the bully said, "I am going to beat your ass." That is assault. You report the crime.

If the bully never assaulted or battered, your daughter had no justification for the fight.
And do you HONESTLY believe the cops would do anything about that?

No.
post #56 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Bragging about fighting is preparation for a life of crime.
Your posts are commical. I hope you intend them that way.

Do you think Ive ever been arrested? NO. Ive been in too many fist fights to count. Some of my greatest friendships were forged thru a fist fight.

Try it some time, its liberating.

post #57 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Zip's Supervisor

Quote:
No.

you go ahead and report something like that. no cop is gonna come investigate someone saying "im gonna beat your ass"

Quote:
Quote:

post #58 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
No.

You should be arrested for your posts.

post #59 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Zip's Supervisor

Quote:
Your posts are commical. I hope you intend them that way.

Do you think Ive ever been arrested? NO. Ive been in too many fist fights to count. Some of my greatest friendships were forged thru a fist fight.

Try it some time, its liberating.
im pretty sure he's serious, which is kinda sad. id hope and pray that when i have kids they have the balls to stand up for themselves instead of waiting on "legal actions"

Quote:
Quote:

post #60 of 365 Old February 18th, 2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
My answers are in blue.

Quote:

Guess what the average SAT score here from private schools are? 1150. Guess where most of them go to college? The local college here in town.

I do not know your area or school system, so I will not comment.

Do you honestly think the cops would do anything in this situation? I can't tell you how many times I've heard stories about cops being called for SERIOUS crimes or even smaller events and have not showed up nor done ANYTHING to solve the situation.

At least their is a police report filed. If a fight eventually breaks out, there is legal documentation you did your part to curb the event.

Again, I disagree. The violence might be less physical, but the verbal violence is still there. More so because of the smaller classes. Drama is spread, lies are told, and hate is created towards people.

Welcome to the real world. Why fight, though? What is solved by fighting?

Your response:
Quote:
Originally Posted by graystang01
i was hangin out with that same guy a couple of weeks ago, laughin about that shit. did the fight solve anything? probly not but oh well.
Nothing is solved. More issues are created than resolved. Best option: do not fight.
My answers are in blue.
My replies are in orange.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page