Need some Advice before i go on a murderous rampage. - Page 4 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Regular

Cool

Stop acting like a spoiled little kid.Don't put your Dad in the difficult position of choosing between the two of you.If you can't afford to live in the lifestyle your daddy has provided for you.Lower your standards,your Dad didn't start at the top.He has reared you to this point,now move on and give him his freedom to do what he wants,with who he wants,for as long as he wants without having to satisfy you.He's earned that much.Move into a trailer park in a less affluent neighborhood or something,sell your car,buy one you can afford along with all the other bills it takes to be independent.Remember,"It costs to be the BOSS!"I heard a saying one time,it says"When does a boy become a man?When he has to."Have a good one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Skirt Chasing Philanderer

Im not reading through all this as I dont have the time, but a simple way to stop the door slamming is to glue a little rubber stopper in the top corner of the door ( use discrection as if its too big it wont let the latch connect with the frame and the door will fly back at whoever slammed it ) but if you put a proper sized piece there she can slam the door as hard as she wants and you wont ever hear a thing...
post #63 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Enthusiast

Sounds like your dad needs to grow a spine and tell the GF to treat you nicely or hit the road. I wouldn't let anyone treat my son like that.

Fuel Altereds Rule The Earth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler

Send a message via AIM to 2006GTARPD3
i had a very similar issue, for 5 years. I did everything from locking the bitch out, to rubbing her toothbrush in the toilet. She hated me and I hated her. Finally she left on her own bc i pissed her off enough

Procharger D-1SC Kit - Pypes O/R H - FRPP Stingers - Tci ratchet shifter - 4.10's - numerous appearance mods
post #65 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Regular

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
Sounds like your dad needs to grow a spine and tell the GF to treat you nicely or hit the road. I wouldn't let anyone treat my son like that.
Me either,but I still stand by what I said.Not taking sides,but there is two sides to every story.
post #66 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 12:41 PM
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal

Send a message via AIM to XTCNAGT
I don't really see how he's acting spoiled. He's been living with his father for X amount of years, and this chick just slides in and starts acting like a bitch. No. She needs to be set straight.

Basically to me, it seems like since she moved in, she has free reign over the household. It's HER domain now, and she doesn't want him there.

She needs to get the fuck over that. I'd sit them both down, and be like...

"You know, I don't know what your issue is with me, or what I did for you to act the way you have been, but I figured I'd get us together, and get it in the open. So go ahead. What is your problem with me?"

Put her on the spot. She's either going to be honest, and tell you, in which case the 3 of you can figure out where to go from there, or she's going to say "Nothing. I don't have a problem with you."

Talk with them as adults, and be straight-to-the-point. If she says she doesn't have a problem with you, then she'll more than likely start treating you with a little more respect when she's around the house. If not, make sure your father is aware of what is happening, and witnesses it. Ask that you thought that problem was confronted already, and what the deal is.

If she blows up and tells you that you shouldn't be living there anymore, tell her that she isn't the one in that house to demand that from you. Tell her if she wants you out so bad, to pay for an apartment for you.

Her being your fathers girlfriend doesn't give her any authority in that place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93hatch View Post
the fact that im gay has nothing to do with this thread!
post #67 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Zip's Supervisor

Send a message via AIM to Rhythm Stick Send a message via MSN to Rhythm Stick
ovary punch her

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I has the sex with your dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I can't imagine trying to run a man over in a car wash, but this is Burton were talking about.

post #68 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by graystang01 View Post
falcon punch her
fix t.

the guy in the vid is such a homo.. lol

post #69 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Bearer of Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt.45 View Post
Stop acting like a spoiled little kid.Don't put your Dad in the difficult position of choosing between the two of you.If you can't afford to live in the lifestyle your daddy has provided for you.Lower your standards,your Dad didn't start at the top.He has reared you to this point,now move on and give him his freedom to do what he wants,with who he wants,for as long as he wants without having to satisfy you.He's earned that much.Move into a trailer park in a less affluent neighborhood or something,sell your car,buy one you can afford along with all the other bills it takes to be independent.Remember,"It costs to be the BOSS!"I heard a saying one time,it says"When does a boy become a man?When he has to."Have a good one.
You are 100% correct.

Children seem to have a sense of entitlement these days. I know we aren't getting both sides of the story here either. There has to be more to it.

EVERY FART IS A GAMBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
i save my fast food napkins strictly for the purpose of fapping on them
post #70 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Bearer of Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMUSN View Post
fix t.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

the guy in the vid is such a homo.. lol
That is the most homoerotic thing I have ever seen : D

hahaha

EVERY FART IS A GAMBLE

Quote:
post #71 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Zip's Supervisor

Send a message via AIM to Rhythm Stick Send a message via MSN to Rhythm Stick

Quote:
I has the sex with your dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I can't imagine trying to run a man over in a car wash, but this is Burton were talking about.

post #72 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Regular

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTCNAGT View Post
I don't really see how he's acting spoiled. He's been living with his father for X amount of years, and this chick just slides in and starts acting like a bitch. No. She needs to be set straight.

Basically to me, it seems like since she moved in, she has free reign over the household. It's HER domain now, and she doesn't want him there.

"You know, I don't know what your issue is with me, or what I did for you to act the way you have been, but I figured I'd get us together, and get it in the open. So go ahead. What is your problem with me?"

Put her on the spot. She's either going to be honest, and tell you, in which case the 3 of you can figure out where to go from there, or she's going to say "Nothing. I don't have a problem with you."

Talk with them as adults, and be straight-to-the-point. If she says she doesn't have a problem with you, then she'll more than likely start treating you with a little more respect when she's around the house. If not, make sure your father is aware of what is happening, and witnesses it. Ask that you thought that problem was confronted already, and what the deal is.

If she blows up and tells you that you shouldn't be living there anymore, tell her that she isn't the one in that house to demand that from you. Tell her if she wants you out so bad, to pay for an apartment for you.

Spoiled rotten!How many kids have a 500hp car for dd?Saved money.Money he could have spent being a man and getting out of the nest.He's obviously jealous,he says it was just the two of us,then the bitch from hell moved in and is stealing his Dad's affections.Complains how expensive it is to live where they live.What the hell,every body can't live "high on the hog".I don't like the way she supposedly took over either.But she may be tired of trying to have a home life with his Dad and having to put up with a jealous kid.Not saying who is right or wrong.But if he don't like the conditions in his DAD'S HOUSE,he should talk to his Dad,man to man.Then he and his Dad would be on the same page.Maybe his Dad is not fully aware of what's going on.If that don't work,Man up,move out,in an adult,respectful way.
post #73 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Regular

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2boarder3187 View Post
no sir. Maybe i should be!
Grand Idea!
post #74 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt.45 View Post
Spoiled rotten!How many kids have a 500hp car for dd?Saved money.Money he could have spent being a man and getting out of the nest.He's obviously jealous,he says it was just the two of us,then the bitch from hell moved in and is stealing his Dad's affections.Complains how expensive it is to live where they live.What the hell,every body can't live "high on the hog".I don't like the way she supposedly took over either.But she may be tired of trying to have a home life with his Dad and having to put up with a jealous kid.Not saying who is right or wrong.But if he don't like the conditions in his DAD'S HOUSE,he should talk to his Dad,man to man.Then he and his Dad would be on the same page.Maybe his Dad is not fully aware of what's going on.If that don't work,Man up,move out,in an adult,respectful way.
Seriously you are a complete jackass the way you are talking about me.

I am in no way a "spoiled kid". I have NEVER been. BTW the Evo is not my DD. I have a 1995 jeep cherokee w/ 195,000miles on it as my Daily driver. I bought it for $500 over a year ago. I do not drive my evo on a daily basis because i love that car a ton and take care of it to the max....hm I bought the car myself, all the cars ive EVER owned as well as everything else since..until as far as i can remember. Unlike some kids who are given shit and dont apprectiate it. Nothing has EVER been handed to me my whole life.

Also. I HAVE talked to my father but he is to much of a pussy apparently to say anything to her. I dont know if he's scared of her or what. But like someone else stated in this thread he should at least man up for the treatment of his own blood. I know i would if i had a son and this shit was going on.

And let me tell you something i am in no way jealous of her. I dont care about his attention twords her. All im asking for is a little bit of peace at my house. Not immaturity.

She moved in here with her 7 year old son who she thinks is an angel and he is far from it. But i dont get involved with that shit, his behavior is not my business and her lack of disapline on him will only come back to bite her in the ass one day.

2003 EVO 8
The shop built motor, Precision 6262 w/.82 hotside, tial 44mm wg, Buschur RACE 4" FMIC, Kelford 272s etc

524whp @25psi on straight pump gas.
[email protected] Pump+meth
Race gas number soon.
TheShopCt.com
post #75 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTheRhino View Post
You are 100% correct.

Children seem to have a sense of entitlement these days. I know we aren't getting both sides of the story here either. There has to be more to it.
I would love to hear her side of the story, i guarantee she would have nuthing to say. Its obvious shes trying to get me to move out or something. Shes a f*ckin weirdo, i dont know her past/life story but for some reason she doesnt talk to her parents or family nor does she really have any friends. Some people are just complete assholes.

I consider myself a very honest person. I dont see a reason to lie about this story to you guys

2003 EVO 8
The shop built motor, Precision 6262 w/.82 hotside, tial 44mm wg, Buschur RACE 4" FMIC, Kelford 272s etc

Race gas number soon.
TheShopCt.com
post #76 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTCNAGT View Post

Would you look at that. A great response. Thanks man, seems like u understand what im talking about. Unlike some other people around here

2003 EVO 8

Race gas number soon.
TheShopCt.com
post #77 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangshar View Post
Ah HA! Poo face is gone..the charming Newblet returns!

Ok I have read ..I think, all the thread.

What is DAD doing?? NOTHING? Sorry that's not right. You're doing everything right, not pigging out the place, ect. This is a simple fix..he needs to talk to her. You shouldn't be treated this way in your OWN HOME. It's so wrong, you are his son. Please try going to him, then maybe bring her into this and all three of you sit down and talk about it.

You should NEVER feel forced out of your home EVER. Children still come first or they should and your feelings should count.

Any perspective live in or spouse, should like the others children or try to and respect them.

Again a good response. Thank you for seeing where im coming from.

2003 EVO 8

Race gas number soon.
TheShopCt.com
post #78 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Bearer of Bad News

Quote:
Would you look at that. A great response. Thanks man, seems like u understand what im talking about. Unlike some other people around here
So, as long as people agree with your side, it's a good response.

Quote:
Again a good response. Thank you for seeing where im coming from.
Again, as long as someone agrees with you, they are correct because someone slamming a door has made you feel downtrodden.

Like I said, there is another side we aren't seeing here. We don't know what goes on in your home. You say you'd love to hear her side of the story, but you don't have the balls to confront her.

So, let's get this straight:

You are unhappy at home.

You just spent lots of money that you saved to upgrade your car for impractical purposes.

You claim moving out isn't "in the budget."

You say you aren't at all to blame for whatever problems exist in the home.

You come here to piss and moan about how unsatisfied you are with your current position, yet you will try to justify pissing money away on impractical things....

You said your father is too much of a "pussy," to do anything about it. From where I'm sitting, the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree, as you haven't done a thing about it either.

So I ask you... are you just going to sit around and complain on the internet about some woman slamming a door? Or are you going to be a man about it? I know this isn't what you want to hear, thus you will deem it incorrect and not applicable to your situation, so my bad for speaking the truth.

I'm willing to bet this boils down to one of two things:

You did something stupid to piss her off

or

This is a case of jealousy because dad is showing more attention to the girlfriend.

Odds are, it is the latter of the two. I went through this when I was 11. I however did not have a choice any of it. And I went through some shit I won't publicly disclose. Crying about someone slamming a door is a bloody joke. You're obviously old enough to drive, since you say you have two vehilces and have "paid for every vehicle you've owned" as you stated. So this means you're probably old enough to be out on your own, especially if you have money to dump into a "toy" car.

Since you so eloquently stated that your father is a "pussy," that means you don't respect the man. You know, the guy who gave you a place to live, where you continue to live, ungratefully. This shows me that you are at the very least disrespectful. Furthermore, your father chose this woman to be his girlfriend. That's his choice, not yours. If you don't like it, LEAVE. By staying there, you have no right to complain. Instead of pissing a bunch of money away on a car that isn't even a DD, you should have used it to get yourself a place to live elsewhere. It's no one else's problem that you are irresponsible.

If I had a son, and he was living under my roof and felt powerful enough to call me a pussy, I'd kick his teeth in and throw him out of the house. Big words from someone who won't bother to attempt bettering his own situation. You have quite a bit of growing up to do.

/thread

EVERY FART IS A GAMBLE

Quote:
post #79 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

^ i dont understand what you dont get. I am in no way jealous of the attention he gives to her or her son. Good great grand, it really doesnt bother me.

Obviously you dont know what goes on in my household and how she walks all over him. I am calling him a pussy in the aspect that he doesnt man up and realize he doesnt need to be treated the way he does. He can do much better but whatever thats his choice. Now she has been acting like a complete cunt to his son who has never done him wrong. Maybe im younger than you but when i have kids i know what comes first especially if i see it first hand and my child wasnt "making it up". It'd be my kids not some bitch. I have tried to better this situation on my own. Months ago i said to her "what is your problem with me?" and she replied with an attitude tone "nothing" and walked up the stairs.

WOW that went far.

And as far as kicking my teeth in goes...yea i dont think that would ever happen here.

Thanks for your respective posts "fluffytherhino" That is all.

2003 EVO 8

Race gas number soon.
TheShopCt.com

Last edited by k2boarder3187; May 5th, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
post #80 of 84 Old May 5th, 2009, 07:23 PM
The Hammer

lol

Quote:
I would eat the peanuts out of her shit

Car Salesman Club - The Hammer
ModdedMustangs Conspiracy Group: President
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page