AJM For All Those That Wondered... - Page 4 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
 
KS_Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: kansas
Posts: 6,802
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
+1 super...

I think a more appropriate route would have been to pm anyone that does have the "free AJM" shit. rather then this route. But its what ever...

MM + Cleavage member #22

KS_Yeti is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Shake N' Bake
 
supermachone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,698
       
iTrader: 2 reviews
it was a douche move, but this thread is a pretty immature move as well, its like ya'll want the satisfaction of everyone getting the last punch

i think the MM staff operates very well but IMO this wasn't a professional move, the thread could have been closed and bumped a few times to let people know actions like his will not be tolerated at all and to not pursue in the 'free ajm' shit

but now the Rule number 2 of the forums is being tolerated, regardless whether he deserved to be labeled these things, its still breaking the rules on a different perspective, unless ur gonna say its ok because he's not a member anymore
supermachone is offline  
post #63 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
 
KS_Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: kansas
Posts: 6,802
         
iTrader: 0 reviews

MM + Cleavage member #22

KS_Yeti is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
XectriK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,863
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermachone View Post
it was a douche move, but this thread is a pretty immature move as well, its like ya'll want the satisfaction of everyone getting the last punch

i think the MM staff operates very well but IMO this wasn't a professional move, the thread could have been closed and bumped a few times to let people know actions like his will not be tolerated at all and to not pursue in the 'free ajm' shit

but now the Rule number 2 of the forums is being tolerated, regardless whether he deserved to be labeled these things, its still breaking the rules on a different perspective, unless ur gonna say its ok because he's not a member anymore
The rules can be interpreted how the staff wants to interpret them. They say time and time again this isn't a democracy and we don't have a right to be here we have a privileged. The "rules" aren't really rules per say either. They're more like guidelines.

If they were strict on the rules then every single thread title in the clubhouse would have to have NSFW in it because

Quote:
4. We ask that you keep your language some what clean, exactly as we hope you would when addressing respected elders. Creative workarounds (the use of special characters to replace some letters) on language are allowed. We have members that log onto the site while at work and we ask that threads be posted in the correct sections especially if it has the potential to get out of hand or raunchy. If this is a possibility please put NSFW in the title.
Do you understand?


XectriK is offline  
post #65 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Old timer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 9,296
                 
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolbs4082 View Post
I find it funny how half the people in this thread said they didnt know AJM but fuck him or that kinda shit. Yea he may have been an ass hat here lately, but that dude knew quite a bit when it came to mustangs.

And who ever said something about his sig talking about how people should work on their own car. its TRUE...who gives a shit that you have alot of money to pay someone to build you a fast car... it takes a real man to build his own car, put his own sweat, his own blood into it.

And that when you'll truly appreciate your car.. and you wont realize how much until its gone..(sold mine last week).

This post was not in defense of him, or saying i disagree with the moderators choice. it is merely stating that half of you people are only judging off of the bad things that happen... you cant truly judge one until seeing both sides of a person. Yes at this point in time there was more "bad then good" in him.

If this post makes me get banned so be it, i was only trying to portray an equal picture for everyone.
Bullshit, so in your eyes, a man can go kill 20 innocent people, but then turn around and help out 20, and it makes him a decent person? Believe it or not, in this world, bad decisions are weighted way more than good decisions.

Anyone who has the balls to ridicule a young guy for surviving mouth cancer, is a piece of shit with no conscience. He has no clue what Bubba has gone through, and frankly he didn't just insult Bubba, he insulted every single person that has battled it, is battling it, or died from mouth cancer.

And WhiteVenom, if you have the urge to "get in trouble" then you can go fuck a duck too.
weems is offline  
post #66 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
XectriK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,863
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by weems View Post
Bullshit, so in your eyes, a man can go kill 20 innocent people, but then turn around and help out 20, and it makes him a decent person? Believe it or not, in this world, bad decisions are weighted way more than good decisions.

Anyone who has the balls to ridicule a young guy for surviving mouth cancer, is a piece of shit with no conscience. He has no clue what Bubba has gone through, and frankly he didn't just insult Bubba, he insulted every single person that has battled it, is battling it, or died from mouth cancer.

And WhiteVenom, if you have the urge to "get in trouble" then you can go fuck a duck too.
Undeniable logic is undeniable


XectriK is offline  
post #67 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Shake N' Bake
 
supermachone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,698
       
iTrader: 2 reviews
if you say so, i dont want banned for voicing my opinion so ill just leave it at that
supermachone is offline  
post #68 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
XectriK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,863
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermachone View Post
if you say so, i dont want banned for voicing my opinion so ill just leave it at that
Dude they have no problem with people voicing their opinion. Just remember this is the internet. When you say something there is no connotation or expression as there would be if you were talking out loud. It's all in the wording between you voicing your opinion and you coming off as a dick.

Example: It was a douche move

You come off arrogant whether you mean to or not.

Example 2: I think it was a douche move

This is a clearly stated opinion and the only thing someone else can say about it is that your opinion is clearly stated and here is my counter opinion.

Example 3: In my opinion it was a douche move.

There is no doubt that you're stating your own opinion.


XectriK is offline  
post #69 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 01:54 PM
MM Elder/Retired Site Mod
 
Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SWMO
Posts: 11,488
Blog Entries: 2
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
actually this thread was created to inform the people who dont know why he got banned to see exactly why he got banned. see we do that from time to time. anywhere else he would have gotten banned and noone would know why.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can shit a human sized target at 15 feet
Dennis is offline  
post #70 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Shake N' Bake
 
supermachone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,698
       
iTrader: 2 reviews
well i didnt want to come off as defending him because there are obvious consequences for that behavior, and the only way to blatantly portray my opposition to his actions is to join everyone else in describing the post with profanity

so maybe i am being hypocritical, i just dont agree that this thread should have been left open for members to flame away
supermachone is offline  
post #71 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:11 PM
MM Fanatic
 
WhiteVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 4,547
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteVenom
Im not supporting the guy. He deserved to be banned. All im saying is when i hear the "n" word i dont go running down the road telling as many black people as i can what "johhny" said. Its no ones business why he got banned. In fact i still have a PM from a modertor from when i made a "why did AJM get banned thread" in the burnout box. Guess what happened? it got closed and moderators told me to mind my own fucking business. Im glad you banned him. I do not support or condone what he says.


MM COBRA CLUB #80


SRA SWAP WRITE UP!
WhiteVenom is offline  
post #72 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:15 PM
MM Fanatic
 
WhiteVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 4,547
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
you let him walk into that post? so because you mentioned a member on another forum faking cancer, ajm is allowed to offer somebody he doesn't know with mouth cancer a pinch of skoal?

ajm can talk to anybody he wants. chrisj, gtsetgo, and drgnracin72 are all admins, or he can go above them and talk to the people that run this whole corporation, but he won't be back on this forum as long as i'm a moderator here, i can promise you that.

and yes, he was banned hours after he posted. what's your point? that's when i saw the thread. we can't see everything posted the second it happens.
Only thing i said about the banned hours after is the thread was gone. NO one could read it but mods. Totally locked and not stirring anything up anymore. Then he got banned. No it doesnt matter because it was still said im just sayin'

I say a dirty bad word. No one but a mod reads it. He deletes and bans me 8 hours later and no one ever read it but 1 mod.


MM COBRA CLUB #80


SRA SWAP WRITE UP!
WhiteVenom is offline  
post #73 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:17 PM
MM Fanatic
 
WhiteVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 4,547
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteVenom
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-ajm-86er.html


Im the one who started the free AJM thing and i was the first to take it out of my sig after talking with some mods so dont think im some ajm fanboy.


MM COBRA CLUB #80


SRA SWAP WRITE UP!
WhiteVenom is offline  
post #74 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
 
KS_Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: kansas
Posts: 6,802
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by weems View Post
Bullshit, so in your eyes, a man can go kill 20 innocent people, but then turn around and help out 20, and it makes him a decent person? Believe it or not, in this world, bad decisions are weighted way more than good decisions.

Anyone who has the balls to ridicule a young guy for surviving mouth cancer, is a piece of shit with no conscience. He has no clue what Bubba has gone through, and frankly he didn't just insult Bubba, he insulted every single person that has battled it, is battling it, or died from mouth cancer.

And WhiteVenom, if you have the urge to "get in trouble" then you can go fuck a duck too.
No sir. no where in there did i say he was a good PERSON, i said that he was very wise...when it came to mustangs.

No where did i say where what he did was justified. All i said was these people are judging blindly. Yes, when someone commits murder the jury will say, well he was a good person...but he killed someone, that makes him a murderer and is guilty.

Aaron was guilty for what he did..no ifs ands or buts about it. But the way people are calling him a asshole and everything under the sun for his actions... thats a little uncalled for. Once again, i will say that what he did was wrong. but these people hadnt ever even read any of his other post...some good, some bad.

I understand there were several instances lately (one with i believe Tink, then Bwal, and im sure there were others) where he earned the names if you were there. but these people didnt even know he existed on this site and now he's an asshole? He would have went away quietly, banned of course, and no one would have noticed until this thread was started. (there would have been a couple of Aaron's nut swinggers but for the most of you, there wouldnt have been anything else said)

MM + Cleavage member #22

KS_Yeti is offline  
post #75 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Shake N' Bake
 
supermachone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,698
       
iTrader: 2 reviews
yeah people who rarely venture out of the clubhouse wouldnt know who he is, this thread has pretty much turned into an open (and unnecessary) invitation for everyone to flame him
supermachone is offline  
post #76 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:38 PM
MM Fanatic
 
WhiteVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 4,547
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteVenom
He got banned for name calling/insults. So now were suppose to name call/insult him? hmm... Well fuck you ajm you piece of fucking shit, asshole, fuck stain, dick eating ass pie. Wait? cant i get banned for that?


MM COBRA CLUB #80


SRA SWAP WRITE UP!
WhiteVenom is offline  
post #77 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:39 PM
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
 
(Kohrs93)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Moline, IL
Posts: 7,889
                 
iTrader: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolbs4082 View Post
I find it funny how half the people in this thread said they didnt know AJM but fuck him or that kinda shit. Yea he may have been an ass hat here lately, but that dude knew quite a bit when it came to mustangs.

And who ever said something about his sig talking about how people should work on their own car. its TRUE...who gives a shit that you have alot of money to pay someone to build you a fast car... it takes a real man to build his own car, put his own sweat, his own blood into it.
And that when you'll truly appreciate your car.. and you wont realize how much until its gone..(sold mine last week).

This post was not in defense of him, or saying i disagree with the moderators choice. it is merely stating that half of you people are only judging off of the bad things that happen... you cant truly judge one until seeing both sides of a person. Yes at this point in time there was more "bad then good" in him.

If this post makes me get banned so be it, i was only trying to portray an equal picture for everyone.

No, it does not take a real man to build his own car. A real man battles cancer.



That one "bad" thing was a pretty fucking major bad thing. Not to mention the fact that it happened MORE THAN ONCE! The fact that it happened more than once shows his personality and his way of life. He's a low life piece of shit who can go FUCK HIMSELF.



/rant

Black Stang Crew #Coorslight

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
i like pee pees i guess too
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
(Kohrs93) is offline  
post #78 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
 
(Kohrs93)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Moline, IL
Posts: 7,889
                 
iTrader: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteVenom View Post
He got banned for name calling/insults. So now were suppose to name call/insult him? hmm... Well fuck you ajm you piece of fucking shit, asshole, fuck stain, dick eating ass pie. Wait? cant i get banned for that?


it may have been name calling/insults, but there is certain degrees of name calling/insults. calling someone a ass hole is a little different than calling a black person the n word, and i hope you would agree with that.

Now quit being a smartass because your fuck buddy is a piece of shit. You're only making yourself look worse.

Black Stang Crew #Coorslight

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
i like pee pees i guess too
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
(Kohrs93) is offline  
post #79 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM
MM Fanatic
 
WhiteVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 4,547
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohrs93 View Post
it may have been name calling/insults, but there is certain degrees of name calling/insults. calling someone a ass hole is a little different than calling a black person the n word, and i hope you would agree with that.

Now quit being a smartass because your fuck buddy is a piece of shit. You're only making yourself look worse.
The irony in here is overwhelming.


MM COBRA CLUB #80


SRA SWAP WRITE UP!
WhiteVenom is offline  
post #80 of 117 Old March 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
 
KS_Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: kansas
Posts: 6,802
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
Well no shit its a big deal to fight cancer... thats completely irrelevant to what i said. We all new bwal is a real man, i happy to hear he fought and won. And i've told him this. That comment was directed towards his saying about building a car.

Thats one problem with people, they will read one thing and take it completely different then the way it was posted.

MM + Cleavage member #22

KS_Yeti is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome