Just seen a mouse in the apartment need help - Page 5 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyxitx View Post
It'll be fun, just don't think too much about it. Just go out and have fun
That is the plan, at this camping trip im actually racing at the track for the weekend so I won't beable to spend to much time with her but just enough to get with her
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I Want A Good Speed Raping

Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosgt View Post
That is the plan, at this camping trip im actually racing at the track for the weekend so I won't beable to spend to much time with her but just enough to get with her
I agree with Wyatt. Just have fun and be yourself. If you feel you will be an asshat when your drunk just don't drink to that point. Drink till you feel good but not fucked up. Basically get a strong buzz going and have fun.

I like getting a strong buzz better then getting drunk TBH.

post #83 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
I agree with Wyatt. Just have fun and be yourself. If you feel you will be an asshat when your drunk just don't drink to that point. Drink till you feel good but not fucked up. Basically get a strong buzz going and have fun.

I like getting a strong buzz better then getting drunk TBH.
I totally agree with you two, im gonna drink but not get loaded and just have a good time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #84 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:25 PM
I Want A Good Speed Raping

Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Quote:
I totally agree with you two, im gonna drink but not get loaded and just have a good time
Then why you worried about it.

post #85 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Bringing Yellow Back

Send a message via MSN to zinc-vert02
just no poping tents in your pants......

unless it is needed at that moment....

Stock long block 2v, stock trans, 100 shot of go fast gas. 315hp and 430 trq on spray
post #86 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Tini Tini Bo Bini

Garage
well, if you drink like me, youll end up naked when you get drunk. Could go one of two ways

2007 GT - Gone
2016 FoST

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
What am I, some kind of nipple whisperer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
post #87 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc-vert02 View Post
just no poping tents in your pants......

unless it is needed at that moment....
Im hoping that I get whiskey dick honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace417 View Post
well, if you drink like me, youll end up naked when you get drunk. Could go one of two ways
For some reason I end up losing my clothes too not sure how or why but ive lost a couple pair of pants shoes and tshirts lol
post #88 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Bringing Yellow Back

Send a message via MSN to zinc-vert02
lol

Stock long block 2v, stock trans, 100 shot of go fast gas. 315hp and 430 trq on spray
post #89 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Not A Regular Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace417 View Post
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
post #90 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 10:46 PM
I Eat Baby Stangs

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Contour'd
if you get drunk, make sure you keep your dick out of her ear. They dont tend to like that too much.

2000 CSVT
3.0L cammed full bolt on track "Monster"213whp 179wtq
post #91 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:06 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Forget your sleeping bag. If she is a typical trusting roomate she will let you share. Don't fear the boner. Lightly press it against her ass and smile and say "oh yeah that just happened"

bone stock from the factory!
post #92 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stal94gt View Post
Forget your sleeping bag. If she is a typical trusting roomate she will let you share. Don't fear the boner. Lightly press it against her ass and smile and say "oh yeah that just happened"
hahaha that is priceless.
I was thinking the same thing maybe I should just forget everything and see if she's willing to share with me.
actually today I was trying to get some brownie point's by cleaning her rabbit's cage and made us both dinner.
post #93 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88TempoGLS View Post
if you get drunk, make sure you keep your dick out of her ear. They dont tend to like that too much.
I will keep that in my head forsure.
I'll just be like remeber what tempo said girls don't like dicks in the ear
post #94 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
hahaha that is priceless.
I was thinking the same thing maybe I should just forget everything and see if she's willing to share with me.
actually today I was trying to get some brownie point's by cleaning her rabbit's cage and made us both dinner.
your working way to hard for this. im sorry man but its not as hard as your making it. being to nice can back fire. you become the back up plan or fall back guy. other referred to as the one who is alway there for her. girls like confident guys. many of them confuse confidence with ass hole, you gotta find a in the middle for that. any ways the game of hide the hot dog is just as easy as yes or no. if you feel good in your own skin the girl will want it in her. when you cuddle dont pillow talk her to death. keep it simple you get a boner let her know if not she will think your gay, or your not attracted to her. dont go feeling like crazy, yes tits are fun to grab but belly rubs feel better to a girl. grab ass is fun for us but leg masages get you there. she will let you know when you have won just dont miss the opertunity cause you let a girl think to long she may figure out it is a mistake.

post #95 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
your working way to hard for this. im sorry man but its not as hard as your making it. being to nice can back fire. you become the back up plan or fall back guy. other referred to as the one who is alway there for her. girls like confident guys. many of them confuse confidence with ass hole, you gotta find a in the middle for that. any ways the game of hide the hot dog is just as easy as yes or no. if you feel good in your own skin the girl will want it in her. when you cuddle dont pillow talk her to death. keep it simple you get a boner let her know if not she will think your gay, or your not attracted to her. dont go feeling like crazy, yes tits are fun to grab but belly rubs feel better to a girl. grab ass is fun for us but leg masages get you there. she will let you know when you have won just dont miss the opertunity cause you let a girl think to long she may figure out it is a mistake.
Stal I must say you probly just gave me some awsome advice and I will use it all to my advantage.
Around her im confident outgoing and playful and she seem's to like it.
Last night actually could of not went any better I basically just crawled into bed with her put my arm around her stomach and she thanked me for trying to catch the mouse and so on.
Then I fell alseep cause it was late so there wasnt any pillow talk.
And you have been repp'd for the great advice.
post #96 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:40 PM

lets just say this, you maybe a little late. i will promis you she has been talking to one of her friends about sharing a bed with you. unfortunatly friends dont always play on your side. atleast one of them has mentioned how bad it is to shit where you eat so sleeping with roomates is typicaly a no no. your double screwed if the person she is talking to is a guy, and tripple screwed if the person is a guy who wants to be more than friends with her. and dont even think girl friends will every be on your side. most are men hating monsters who have been abused and beat by ex boyfriends so they think every guy is an asshole. but there is always the come back from behind man dont change anything that you do out side of the bed room. girls are not stupid they can figure out when a guy has changed from being a friend to being one that wants some action. save your tricks for the bed buddy

post #97 of 107 Old July 15th, 2011, 12:01 AM Thread Starter

Ya no doubt I hope it's not too late but we will find out tomarrow cause it's our friend's birthday and I think im just gonna go for it while were both a little drunk and see what happens from there.
post #98 of 107 Old July 15th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Formerly whyxitx

when in doubt, blame it on the alcohol

2017 Nitrous Blue Focus RS
1993 Ford Ranger

1997 Cobra - SOLD

Professional Door Dildo Remover
post #99 of 107 Old July 15th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Not A Regular Member

Quote:
Lots of good advice in one block of text Especially the feeling part. Boobs and ass are great, but girls don't like being groped all the time. Plenty of other areas to touch/rub that they enjoy
post #100 of 107 Old July 15th, 2011, 02:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyxitx View Post
when in doubt, blame it on the alcohol
Tried that before doesn't work 87% of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
Lots of good advice in one block of text Especially the feeling part. Boobs and ass are great, but girls don't like being groped all the time. Plenty of other areas to touch/rub that they enjoy
Why do you alway's make me rub your nipples?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page