Just seen a mouse in the apartment need help - Page 5 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker
 
Roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Posts: 6,732
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyxitx View Post
It'll be fun, just don't think too much about it. Just go out and have fun
That is the plan, at this camping trip im actually racing at the track for the weekend so I won't beable to spend to much time with her but just enough to get with her
Roos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I Want A Good Speed Raping
 
chocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 13,304
             
iTrader: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosgt View Post
That is the plan, at this camping trip im actually racing at the track for the weekend so I won't beable to spend to much time with her but just enough to get with her
I agree with Wyatt. Just have fun and be yourself. If you feel you will be an asshat when your drunk just don't drink to that point. Drink till you feel good but not fucked up. Basically get a strong buzz going and have fun.

I like getting a strong buzz better then getting drunk TBH.

chocolate is offline  
post #83 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker
 
Roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Posts: 6,732
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
I agree with Wyatt. Just have fun and be yourself. If you feel you will be an asshat when your drunk just don't drink to that point. Drink till you feel good but not fucked up. Basically get a strong buzz going and have fun.

I like getting a strong buzz better then getting drunk TBH.
I totally agree with you two, im gonna drink but not get loaded and just have a good time
Roos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #84 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:25 PM
I Want A Good Speed Raping
 
chocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 13,304
             
iTrader: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosgt View Post
I totally agree with you two, im gonna drink but not get loaded and just have a good time
Then why you worried about it.

chocolate is offline  
post #85 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Bringing Yellow Back
 
zinc-vert02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WISCONSIN
Posts: 10,928
             
iTrader: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to zinc-vert02
just no poping tents in your pants......

unless it is needed at that moment....



Stock long block 2v, stock trans, 100 shot of go fast gas. 315hp and 430 trq on spray
zinc-vert02 is offline  
post #86 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Tini Tini Bo Bini
 
Ace417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 9,029
                 
Garage
iTrader: 2 reviews
well, if you drink like me, youll end up naked when you get drunk. Could go one of two ways



2007 GT - Gone
2016 FoST

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
What am I, some kind of nipple whisperer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
Ace417 is offline  
post #87 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker
 
Roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Posts: 6,732
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc-vert02 View Post
just no poping tents in your pants......

unless it is needed at that moment....
Im hoping that I get whiskey dick honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace417 View Post
well, if you drink like me, youll end up naked when you get drunk. Could go one of two ways
For some reason I end up losing my clothes too not sure how or why but ive lost a couple pair of pants shoes and tshirts lol
Roos is offline  
post #88 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Bringing Yellow Back
 
zinc-vert02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WISCONSIN
Posts: 10,928
             
iTrader: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to zinc-vert02
lol



Stock long block 2v, stock trans, 100 shot of go fast gas. 315hp and 430 trq on spray
zinc-vert02 is offline  
post #89 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Not A Regular Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Away
Posts: 17,101
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace417 View Post
well, if you drink like me, youll end up naked when you get drunk. Could go one of two ways
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
McQueen is offline  
post #90 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 10:46 PM
I Eat Baby Stangs
 
Contour'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Middletown, Pa
Posts: 3,928
         
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Contour'd
if you get drunk, make sure you keep your dick out of her ear. They dont tend to like that too much.


2000 CSVT
3.0L cammed full bolt on track "Monster"213whp 179wtq
Contour'd is offline  
post #91 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:06 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
stal94gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: eglin afb florida
Posts: 11,469
                     
iTrader: 2 reviews
Forget your sleeping bag. If she is a typical trusting roomate she will let you share. Don't fear the boner. Lightly press it against her ass and smile and say "oh yeah that just happened"


bone stock from the factory!
stal94gt is offline  
post #92 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker
 
Roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Posts: 6,732
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stal94gt View Post
Forget your sleeping bag. If she is a typical trusting roomate she will let you share. Don't fear the boner. Lightly press it against her ass and smile and say "oh yeah that just happened"
hahaha that is priceless.
I was thinking the same thing maybe I should just forget everything and see if she's willing to share with me.
actually today I was trying to get some brownie point's by cleaning her rabbit's cage and made us both dinner.
Roos is offline  
post #93 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker
 
Roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Posts: 6,732
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88TempoGLS View Post
if you get drunk, make sure you keep your dick out of her ear. They dont tend to like that too much.
I will keep that in my head forsure.
I'll just be like remeber what tempo said girls don't like dicks in the ear
Roos is offline  
post #94 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:23 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
stal94gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: eglin afb florida
Posts: 11,469
                     
iTrader: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosgt View Post
hahaha that is priceless.
I was thinking the same thing maybe I should just forget everything and see if she's willing to share with me.
actually today I was trying to get some brownie point's by cleaning her rabbit's cage and made us both dinner.
your working way to hard for this. im sorry man but its not as hard as your making it. being to nice can back fire. you become the back up plan or fall back guy. other referred to as the one who is alway there for her. girls like confident guys. many of them confuse confidence with ass hole, you gotta find a in the middle for that. any ways the game of hide the hot dog is just as easy as yes or no. if you feel good in your own skin the girl will want it in her. when you cuddle dont pillow talk her to death. keep it simple you get a boner let her know if not she will think your gay, or your not attracted to her. dont go feeling like crazy, yes tits are fun to grab but belly rubs feel better to a girl. grab ass is fun for us but leg masages get you there. she will let you know when you have won just dont miss the opertunity cause you let a girl think to long she may figure out it is a mistake.


bone stock from the factory!
stal94gt is offline  
post #95 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker
 
Roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Posts: 6,732
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stal94gt View Post
your working way to hard for this. im sorry man but its not as hard as your making it. being to nice can back fire. you become the back up plan or fall back guy. other referred to as the one who is alway there for her. girls like confident guys. many of them confuse confidence with ass hole, you gotta find a in the middle for that. any ways the game of hide the hot dog is just as easy as yes or no. if you feel good in your own skin the girl will want it in her. when you cuddle dont pillow talk her to death. keep it simple you get a boner let her know if not she will think your gay, or your not attracted to her. dont go feeling like crazy, yes tits are fun to grab but belly rubs feel better to a girl. grab ass is fun for us but leg masages get you there. she will let you know when you have won just dont miss the opertunity cause you let a girl think to long she may figure out it is a mistake.
Stal I must say you probly just gave me some awsome advice and I will use it all to my advantage.
Around her im confident outgoing and playful and she seem's to like it.
Last night actually could of not went any better I basically just crawled into bed with her put my arm around her stomach and she thanked me for trying to catch the mouse and so on.
Then I fell alseep cause it was late so there wasnt any pillow talk.
And you have been repp'd for the great advice.
Roos is offline  
post #96 of 107 Old July 14th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
stal94gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: eglin afb florida
Posts: 11,469
                     
iTrader: 2 reviews
lets just say this, you maybe a little late. i will promis you she has been talking to one of her friends about sharing a bed with you. unfortunatly friends dont always play on your side. atleast one of them has mentioned how bad it is to shit where you eat so sleeping with roomates is typicaly a no no. your double screwed if the person she is talking to is a guy, and tripple screwed if the person is a guy who wants to be more than friends with her. and dont even think girl friends will every be on your side. most are men hating monsters who have been abused and beat by ex boyfriends so they think every guy is an asshole. but there is always the come back from behind man dont change anything that you do out side of the bed room. girls are not stupid they can figure out when a guy has changed from being a friend to being one that wants some action. save your tricks for the bed buddy


bone stock from the factory!
stal94gt is offline  
post #97 of 107 Old July 15th, 2011, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker
 
Roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Posts: 6,732
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Ya no doubt I hope it's not too late but we will find out tomarrow cause it's our friend's birthday and I think im just gonna go for it while were both a little drunk and see what happens from there.
Roos is offline  
post #98 of 107 Old July 15th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Formerly whyxitx
 
HiMyNameIsWyatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska.
Posts: 12,083
                 
iTrader: 8 reviews
when in doubt, blame it on the alcohol


2017 Nitrous Blue Focus RS
1993 Ford Ranger

1997 Cobra - SOLD

Professional Door Dildo Remover
HiMyNameIsWyatt is offline  
post #99 of 107 Old July 15th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Not A Regular Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Away
Posts: 17,101
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stal94gt View Post
your working way to hard for this. im sorry man but its not as hard as your making it. being to nice can back fire. you become the back up plan or fall back guy. other referred to as the one who is alway there for her. girls like confident guys. many of them confuse confidence with ass hole, you gotta find a in the middle for that. any ways the game of hide the hot dog is just as easy as yes or no. if you feel good in your own skin the girl will want it in her. when you cuddle dont pillow talk her to death. keep it simple you get a boner let her know if not she will think your gay, or your not attracted to her. dont go feeling like crazy, yes tits are fun to grab but belly rubs feel better to a girl. grab ass is fun for us but leg masages get you there. she will let you know when you have won just dont miss the opertunity cause you let a girl think to long she may figure out it is a mistake.
Lots of good advice in one block of text Especially the feeling part. Boobs and ass are great, but girls don't like being groped all the time. Plenty of other areas to touch/rub that they enjoy
McQueen is offline  
post #100 of 107 Old July 15th, 2011, 02:28 AM Thread Starter
MM Official Sammich Maker
 
Roos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Posts: 6,732
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyxitx View Post
when in doubt, blame it on the alcohol
Tried that before doesn't work 87% of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
Lots of good advice in one block of text Especially the feeling part. Boobs and ass are great, but girls don't like being groped all the time. Plenty of other areas to touch/rub that they enjoy
Why do you alway's make me rub your nipples?
Roos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome