well I have done a few more things and I have been driving it to work every day. I really am starting to like this car.
1. got the cat back exhaust on it
2. licensed it
3. replaced the cracked side window molding
4. new stereo with blue tooth so I can hear when my phone is ringing with the top down lol. ( I have to be able to answer the phone pretty much all the time do to my job) I can stop and take the call which is no problem but before I could not tell when the phone rang. no I hear it ring pull over, since they can't hear me over the road noise and it is great.
5. also got my new wheels and tires yesterday. I never really cared for those stock 15 inch wheels. I know the cobra wheels are possibly over done a bit but they are still my favorite wheel for these fox bodys.
6. replaced the complete headlight/marker/turn light assemblies with new. (the previous owner apparently broke the collars that hold the headlight bulbs in and instead of fixing it right glued the bulbs into the housings, I just shook my head in disbelief) but the lenses were pretty beat up and I could not polish them out to look good anyway so I replaced the whole thing. still need to take the time to adjust them a bit more though.
7. I have some new top latches and header gasket to put on some time soon also.,
next project will be to tackle the upholstery I have the seat covers on temporarily but I want to get some new upholstery for it next month I hope.
but for right now this is my daily driver, and i am liking it a lot.