MM daily chat thread - Page 6702 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 1666Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #134021 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 02:09 AM
aloha ke akua
 
RunninOn6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 13,177
                     
iTrader: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsWyatt View Post
i wish. I like this girl i'm in class with. Don't think she likes me like that.. i have no idea yet.
So, what do i do?

Drink drink drnk, all night loongggg.

Lols.

But really, we'll see where things go though. This girl is the SHIT. like, literally.. she's awesome. If things don't work out, oh well. Hopefully they do though!

If not...unlimited vagina incoming.
Dude, just take a shot of whisky and go tell her you like her.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

So I'm watching a video on Netflix called The Science of Sex Appeal. It basically tells you if you're attractive or not an the bodily cues that make someone attractive and why you find them attractive.


21 & Chasing Tail At College
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
I know better than that, pimp daddy. You got a new hot one weekly.
RunninOn6 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #134022 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 07:56 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,718
                     
iTrader: 8 reviews
Hate my body. My 1 off day and I dont even sleep past 6.

Sent using dsg's pigeon
BA Mustang is online now  
post #134023 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Hi I'm Sean
 
ford20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: White Plains, NY
Posts: 3,962
         
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnb215 View Post
so i found this girl, she wants me to come visit, but theres a problem.
There is ALWAYS a problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebandit! View Post
Yo mama so fat every time she dances, the cd at the radio station skips


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yo mama so dumb you don't tell yo mama so dumb jokes, you tell my mama so dumb jokes.
ford20 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #134024 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Turbo > blower
 
Towelie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13,867
                   
iTrader: 3 reviews
Morning homos

Turbo build thread



sig by xocolleenox
Convertible Crew #27
Towelie is offline  
post #134025 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Official Thread Killer
 
RenegadeRukus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phoenix, Az
Posts: 10,459
Blog Entries: 2
                   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Mustang View Post
Hate my body. My 1 off day and I dont even sleep past 6.

Sent using dsg's pigeon
I'll know that feel tomorrow morning when I have to go open up at 6am and wait for someone to pick up some shit, then I can close shop and drive home to sleep.


'06 v6 - sold
'07 GT/CS - 10/10/13


Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
I thought it was big enough Rukus.
RenegadeRukus is offline  
post #134026 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Administrator
 
TheUNZippee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hoose
Posts: 83,767
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
So fucking stoked. I literally don't remember the last time I was under 200 pounds. Over a decade. Easily. I was 265 at my heaviest. 248 as recently as last April. 227 when I was in the hospital with pancreatitis back in December.







TheUNZippee! is offline  
post #134027 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 08:19 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,718
                     
iTrader: 8 reviews
Zip now weighs the same as me

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeRukus View Post
I'll know that feel tomorrow morning when I have to go open up at 6am and wait for someone to pick up some shit, then I can close shop and drive home to sleep.
Well its supposed to be nice here today so I'll probably just clean the mustang and go hiking.
BA Mustang is online now  
post #134028 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Premium Member
 
narleycarley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Cove, Texas
Posts: 5,519
           
iTrader: 3 reviews
Good morning folks. As a reminder.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1394199192920.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	86793  




Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
Foxbodies > all


narleycarley is offline  
post #134029 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Powered by LSx tears
 
69fastback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
Posts: 21,366
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
I'm kicking myself in the ass right now. I went and picked up some tow mirrors for my truck yesterday, from a guy off craigslist, because the paddle mirrors suck. They had aftermarket chrome cover on them, and they aren't like the factory chrome caps. These cover the whole front side of the mirror, and I asked him if they were just black mirrors underneath. He said they were, and I took his word for it. Stupid me.

I got home and pulled the chrome covers off, and one mirror was kind of busted under it. No big deal because I was able to snap it all back together, but the other mirror was fucking brown, or copper, or whatever that color is. I guess I'll do like the cool kids and plastidip it

I tell the truth. Deal with it.
69fastback is offline  
post #134030 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Official Thread Killer
 
RenegadeRukus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phoenix, Az
Posts: 10,459
Blog Entries: 2
                   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
I'm kicking myself in the ass right now. I went and picked up some tow mirrors for my truck yesterday, from a guy off craigslist, because the paddle mirrors suck. They had aftermarket chrome cover on them, and they aren't like the factory chrome caps. These cover the whole front side of the mirror, and I asked him if they were just black mirrors underneath. He said they were, and I took his word for it. Stupid me.

I got home and pulled the chrome covers off, and one mirror was kind of busted under it. No big deal because I was able to snap it all back together, but the other mirror was fucking brown, or copper, or whatever that color is. I guess I'll do like the cool kids and plastidip it
Just find a satin paint... No need to dip if you know you want it permanently... Paint the chrome cover first to get a feel for how the angles need to be then go to work on the mirrors.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Then finish it with a satin clear coat and it'll look stock


'06 v6 - sold
'07 GT/CS - 10/10/13


Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
I thought it was big enough Rukus.
RenegadeRukus is offline  
post #134031 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Powered by LSx tears
 
69fastback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
Posts: 21,366
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeRukus View Post
Just find a satin paint... No need to dip if you know you want it permanently... Paint the chrome cover first to get a feel for how the angles need to be then go to work on the mirrors.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Then finish it with a satin clear coat and it'll look stock
The chrome cover is nothing like the mirror. Those things are shitty. The painted mirrors have a smooth finish, and the non painted are textured plastic. I think the dip will match better.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Oh and I don't really care about my truck, so the less effort the better

I tell the truth. Deal with it.
69fastback is offline  
post #134032 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Official Thread Killer
 
RenegadeRukus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phoenix, Az
Posts: 10,459
Blog Entries: 2
                   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
The chrome cover is nothing like the mirror. Those things are shitty. The painted mirrors have a smooth finish, and the non painted are textured plastic. I think the dip will match better.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Oh and I don't really care about my truck, so the less effort the better
They aren't the same shape?

That's true, although if you dip it right there should be very little texture if any at all... might have to purposely botch the dip to get a texture. :p just spray a little further out and you'll get that texture

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Only thing that sucks about textured dip is that it LOOOOOOVES dirt... Like a fucking magnet and it's a pita to wash properly.


'06 v6 - sold
'07 GT/CS - 10/10/13


Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
I thought it was big enough Rukus.
RenegadeRukus is offline  
post #134033 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:09 AM
Powered by LSx tears
 
69fastback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
Posts: 21,366
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeRukus View Post
They aren't the same shape?

That's true, although if you dip it right there should be very little texture if any at all... might have to purposely botch the dip to get a texture. :p just spray a little further out and you'll get that texture

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Only thing that sucks about textured dip is that it LOOOOOOVES dirt... Like a fucking magnet and it's a pita to wash properly.
Ha....it's a truck. I don't really care as long as one mirror isn't brown.

I tell the truth. Deal with it.
69fastback is offline  
post #134034 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Cleg Jr.
 
bluebandit!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Erie, PA
Posts: 9,436
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Morning



Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
He's one of three smart people in this thread. He may be the smartest because he's making the swap.
bluebandit! is offline  
post #134035 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:26 AM
You had one job!
 
TCStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 9,138
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
So fucking stoked. I literally don't remember the last time I was under 200 pounds. Over a decade. Easily. I was 265 at my heaviest. 248 as recently as last April. 227 when I was in the hospital with pancreatitis back in December.




Congrats Zip!




It's like all you bastards never went to sleep last night.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
TCStang is offline  
post #134036 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Administrator
 
TheUNZippee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hoose
Posts: 83,767
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Thanks man



TheUNZippee! is offline  
post #134037 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:33 AM
better than clockWise
 
xkape's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20,483
                     
iTrader: 3 reviews
hell of a day... forst my grandma passes and then a kid destroyed the Focus by rearending it. All this before I even left the house this morning. I am afraid to go to work...lol Oh yeah, a load I had going to SC cancelled on me.




xkape is offline  
post #134038 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Editor

 
Shift's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 3,490
Blog Entries: 1
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shift
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
So fucking stoked. I literally don't remember the last time I was under 200 pounds. Over a decade. Easily. I was 265 at my heaviest. 248 as recently as last April. 227 when I was in the hospital with pancreatitis back in December.




That's awesome Zip! Proud of you, bud. Got to love that feeling when you can really see the results.

Used to own: Blown & Cammed 08 GT
Now own: 2014 Shelby GT500 Deep Impact Blue w/ White Stripes
821A performance package, recaros, and electronics package w/ navigation


600 RWHP Club



"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you."
-Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear
Shift is offline  
post #134039 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Administrator
 
TheUNZippee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hoose
Posts: 83,767
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Thanks brother! This is a big deal for me. So yeah, it's pretty amazing.



TheUNZippee! is offline  
post #134040 of 195170 Old March 7th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Editor

 
Shift's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 3,490
Blog Entries: 1
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shift
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
hell of a day... forst my grandma passes and then a kid destroyed the Focus by rearending it. All this before I even left the house this morning. I am afraid to go to work...lol Oh yeah, a load I had going to SC cancelled on me.
Jesus. No kidding. I'm sorry for your loss xkape. I wouldn't want to go to work either if that happened..

Used to own: Blown & Cammed 08 GT
Now own: 2014 Shelby GT500 Deep Impact Blue w/ White Stripes
821A performance package, recaros, and electronics package w/ navigation


600 RWHP Club



"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you."
-Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear
Shift is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



  LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/265658-mm-daily-chat-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes - BBQ Addicts This thread Refback February 25th, 2018 10:42 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome