Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 22 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #421 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Yes, I am your Daddy
 
RickIsYoDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yo Mamas House
Posts: 983
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDEAFBRO? View Post
You become me but with half my dick length. So you only have 5" to work with.

I wish my wish gets corrupted by a dirty asshole that won't be cliche and go, "you can't corrupt your own wish".
A cliche douchebag with 15 popped collars, a jacked up spray on tan, from New Jersey, and too good to wipe his own ass goes up to you saying you cant corrupt your own wish bro, you immediately punch in him in the face like any real man would do only to find out with parents are insanely rich and they sue the shit outta you and take your Mustang and force you to drive a 91 civic hatchback with 4 different rims, a coffee can exhaust, no a/c and two ghetto house speakers for all eternity

I wish rust didnt fall into my eye when I was dropping the trans out of the cobra

2011 Mustang GT... D1SC Stage II Procharger, Boss Intake, ID1000 Injectors, Vortech BAP, O/R Xpipe, Flowmasters, Bunch of Suspension stuff... 698.5rwhp...
RickIsYoDaddy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #422 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
BT1288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 1,344
           
iTrader: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickIsYoDaddy View Post
A cliche douchebag with 15 popped collars, a jacked up spray on tan, from New Jersey, and too good to wipe his own ass goes up to you saying you cant corrupt your own wish bro, you immediately punch in him in the face like any real man would do only to find out with parents are insanely rich and they sue the shit outta you and take your Mustang and force you to drive a 91 civic hatchback with 4 different rims, a coffee can exhaust, no a/c and two ghetto house speakers for all eternity

I wish rust didnt fall into my eye when I was dropping the trans out of the cobra

Rust doesn't fall into your eye but the transmission does.


I wish my girlfriend's mom would quit hitting on me.



CAI, Mac off road H pipe, Magnapacks w/dumps, UPR shifter w/rock crusher handle,
FRPP C springs, HPM Megabite Jr lca's, FRPP 4.10's, S281 spoiler, Mach 1 chin spoiler

Cooler than a body on ice.
BT1288 is offline  
post #423 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 09:39 AM
its JUSA 2V
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moberly, Missouri
Posts: 3,411
       
iTrader: 1 reviews
Its not rape of she yell surprise..

Wish i had my transmision fixed!



THE BUILD THREAD

380/360 [email protected] 2.1 60' on nt555's

daily 99 7.3 supercrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG2V View Post
he literally gets bj's from hamsters
HihoSilver0820 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #424 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Yes, I am your Daddy
 
RickIsYoDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yo Mamas House
Posts: 983
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HihoSilver0820 View Post
Its not rape of she yell surprise..

Wish i had my transmision fixed!
you fix your transmission only to have your engine and diff go out

I wish none of my appointments show up today

2011 Mustang GT... D1SC Stage II Procharger, Boss Intake, ID1000 Injectors, Vortech BAP, O/R Xpipe, Flowmasters, Bunch of Suspension stuff... 698.5rwhp...
RickIsYoDaddy is offline  
post #425 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 10:47 AM
its JUSA 2V
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moberly, Missouri
Posts: 3,411
       
iTrader: 1 reviews
Not only do all of your appointments show up so do people that thought they had appointments and those people are asian and there is a large language barrier and they wont leave

I wish my car was paid off



THE BUILD THREAD

380/360 [email protected] 2.1 60' on nt555's

daily 99 7.3 supercrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG2V View Post
he literally gets bj's from hamsters
HihoSilver0820 is offline  
post #426 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Yes, I am your Daddy
 
RickIsYoDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yo Mamas House
Posts: 983
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HihoSilver0820 View Post
Not only do all of your appointments show up so do people that thought they had appointments and those people are asian and there is a large language barrier and they wont leave

I wish my car was paid off
you pay it off by agreeing to have a gay gangbang

wish i had a hot gf

2011 Mustang GT... D1SC Stage II Procharger, Boss Intake, ID1000 Injectors, Vortech BAP, O/R Xpipe, Flowmasters, Bunch of Suspension stuff... 698.5rwhp...
RickIsYoDaddy is offline  
post #427 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Make Me Squirt
 
i am ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,455
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickIsYoDaddy View Post
you pay it off by agreeing to have a gay gangbang

wish i had a hot gf
You find the hottest broad ever to be your girlfriend, but she'll only have sex with the lights off. You get married and she decides she's ready to have sex with the lights on and she has a dick twice the size of yours. Surprise!


I wish the people I work with had lower expectations today so I could take it easy.



TORCH RED APPRECIATION CLUB

C&L Racer | Eibach Pro-Kit | BMR LCAs + Relo | BMR PHB | MGW |
GT500 Strut Mounts | Bassanni Axlebacks | OR-H |Tokico D-Spec |
i am ryan is offline  
post #428 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 11:34 AM
its JUSA 2V
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moberly, Missouri
Posts: 3,411
       
iTrader: 1 reviews
They have low expectations thats why you got the job...

Wish there wasnt speed limits... just recomended speeds...



THE BUILD THREAD

380/360 [email protected] 2.1 60' on nt555's

daily 99 7.3 supercrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG2V View Post
he literally gets bj's from hamsters
HihoSilver0820 is offline  
post #429 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Yes, I am your Daddy
 
RickIsYoDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yo Mamas House
Posts: 983
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HihoSilver0820 View Post
They have low expectations thats why you got the job...

Wish there wasnt speed limits... just recomended speeds...
speed limits are now gone, the first day out, a fat ugly behomth of a red neck woman thats never heard of a razor that is driving a big ass truck decides to try and change her panties while driving 125mph on the highway, causing her to hit your car and you fly out and land face first in her crab infested crotch while totaling your car too. of course no insurance either

i wish i was home sleeping

2011 Mustang GT... D1SC Stage II Procharger, Boss Intake, ID1000 Injectors, Vortech BAP, O/R Xpipe, Flowmasters, Bunch of Suspension stuff... 698.5rwhp...
RickIsYoDaddy is offline  
post #430 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Make Me Squirt
 
i am ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,455
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickIsYoDaddy View Post
speed limits are now gone, the first day out, a fat ugly behomth of a red neck woman thats never heard of a razor that is driving a big ass truck decides to try and change her panties while driving 125mph on the highway, causing her to hit your car and you fly out and land face first in her crab infested crotch while totaling your car too. of course no insurance either

i wish i was home sleeping
You're at home sleeping with said woman that RickIsYoDaddy got hit by.

I wish for the ability to be invisible.



TORCH RED APPRECIATION CLUB

C&L Racer | Eibach Pro-Kit | BMR LCAs + Relo | BMR PHB | MGW |
GT500 Strut Mounts | Bassanni Axlebacks | OR-H |Tokico D-Spec |
i am ryan is offline  
post #431 of 1093 Old August 27th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Certified Bwaloligisit
 
Mach Stang!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Heath, OH
Posts: 28,084
                     
Garage
iTrader: 2 reviews
You are now invisible. but you cant turn back. Now that you cant be seen, you lose your job and people are trying to find you, but cant. You now have no friends and no money. you now live as an invisible bum. you later get hit by a bus and die

I wish I could make wishes everyday




Mach Stang's 1988 K1500 Build Thread

Quote:
ITS A FUCKING GOPRO CABLE! NOT A FUCKING JDAM

-Rocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
All these cameras and they can't see a pissed off Indian guy running around for 15 minutes whipping a propane tank in his hand...
Mach Stang! is offline  
post #432 of 1093 Old August 28th, 2012, 04:56 PM
IG: opiesvt
 
watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,782
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach Stang View Post
You are now invisible. but you cant turn back. Now that you cant be seen, you lose your job and people are trying to find you, but cant. You now have no friends and no money. you now live as an invisible bum. you later get hit by a bus and die

I wish I could make wishes everyday
You get your wish but all the assholes who take part in this thread corrupt them everyday. Nonstop.


I wish my computer at home was lightning quick

MM COBRA CLUB MEMBER #134
watson is offline  
post #433 of 1093 Old August 28th, 2012, 09:55 PM
its JUSA 2V
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moberly, Missouri
Posts: 3,411
       
iTrader: 1 reviews
Your computer becomes lightning quick and downloads a bunch of gay porn before you could think to stop it!

Wish it was Friday!

Sent from some shinny object



THE BUILD THREAD

380/360 [email protected] 2.1 60' on nt555's

daily 99 7.3 supercrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG2V View Post
he literally gets bj's from hamsters
HihoSilver0820 is offline  
post #434 of 1093 Old August 28th, 2012, 10:08 PM
IG: opiesvt
 
watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,782
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
You're supposed to corrupt the wish, silly.

MM COBRA CLUB MEMBER #134
watson is offline  
post #435 of 1093 Old August 28th, 2012, 11:19 PM
2013 5.0
 
slonison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rutherford, NJ (North)
Posts: 2,983
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slonison
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalDosage View Post
You get your wish but all the assholes who take part in this thread corrupt them everyday. Nonstop.


I wish my computer at home was lightning quick
You computer IS lightning quick. Physically though, not download speeds. and everytime you try to type, it jumps out of the way making it so that you can't use it. You get frustrated and try to punch it but it jumps out of the way and you break all 5 fingers in your desk.

I wish I was as good at imitating people as Kevin Spacey,




Steve's House

120+ V6 How-To's

2013Black 5.0
2002 Black Vert - Sold
1998 True Blue Coupe - Totaled
slonison is offline  
post #436 of 1093 Old August 28th, 2012, 11:39 PM
IG: opiesvt
 
watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,782
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slonison View Post
You computer IS lightning quick. Physically though, not download speeds. and everytime you try to type, it jumps out of the way making it so that you can't use it. You get frustrated and try to punch it but it jumps out of the way and you break all 5 fingers in your desk.
Psychadelic!

MM COBRA CLUB MEMBER #134
watson is offline  
post #437 of 1093 Old August 30th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Yes, I am your Daddy
 
RickIsYoDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yo Mamas House
Posts: 983
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slonison View Post
You computer IS lightning quick. Physically though, not download speeds. and everytime you try to type, it jumps out of the way making it so that you can't use it. You get frustrated and try to punch it but it jumps out of the way and you break all 5 fingers in your desk.

I wish I was as good at imitating people as Kevin Spacey,

Impersonations by Kevin Spacey - YouTube
you become as good at imitaing people like Kevin Spacey, and you imitate a gay pornstar that only features him getting gang raped by fat balding old men and become so extremely into character that you actually become one permanently, only then to be kidnapped and killed by a gay extremist fanboy cause you wouldnt let him join the gangbang

i wish this eye infection from the rust that landed in my eye went away

2011 Mustang GT... D1SC Stage II Procharger, Boss Intake, ID1000 Injectors, Vortech BAP, O/R Xpipe, Flowmasters, Bunch of Suspension stuff... 698.5rwhp...
RickIsYoDaddy is offline  
post #438 of 1093 Old August 30th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Regular
 
01snak3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: miami
Posts: 166
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
it goes away but so does your eye
i wish my car ran 9 flats at moroso

new beast
Gt40p heads,e303 cam,upper and lower tfs intake,3.73 gears,hurst short shifter,bbk cai,75mm tb,bbk spacer,l/t headers,flowmaster catback,centerforce clutch
01snak3 is offline  
post #439 of 1093 Old August 30th, 2012, 08:14 PM
ZYZZ Brah
 
Tyler_Durden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,630
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01snak3 View Post
it goes away but so does your eye
i wish my car ran 9 flats at moroso

your car is a minivan.



i wish i could be extremely rich and never have to work again.
Tyler_Durden is offline  
post #440 of 1093 Old August 30th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Regular
 
01snak3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: miami
Posts: 166
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
you become rich just to have your family take it all away
i wish my gf would stop blowing up my phone

new beast
Gt40p heads,e303 cam,upper and lower tfs intake,3.73 gears,hurst short shifter,bbk cai,75mm tb,bbk spacer,l/t headers,flowmaster catback,centerforce clutch
01snak3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome