reading through some things and dam guys!! - Page 3 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangluvr1970 View Post
I'm not totally sure I understand this post. You come and get insulted (or what you preceive to be insulted) and come back to make a post and rag about how great "other" forums are. The quality of cars here is only topped by the years and years of honest straight forward knowledge these guys have about every aspect of any model mustang you can name. They are brilliant and most are mechanics in real life so any REAL question you have can be answered forwards, backwards and sideways. Now, if you just come by to vent and say we're a bunch of stuck-up assholes then you don't really have a question and will therefore never see what potential for knowledge you're missing.

I say chill out, stop making posts just to get people to respond negatively and start over. Begin with an actual /legit question about something Mustang related and see how great the response is. If you come by to get opinions and post pics of 1970 Mustangs don't be upset when you get opinions other than yours.
i never poted any pic of a 70 mustang now have i posted any opinion on my car with pics! and will not be doing such a thing! and it is not that im pissed about treatment of myself but others as well. not going t throw anyone under the bus! just thin you guys are too hard on people and can really get some people angry! this is no good! especially when a guy gets himself a mustang and finds out that there are several forums to join and realizes that the forum is just focused on bahing for the most part! disapointing to say the least!

all original completely stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much

After further investigation, i've come to the conclusion that the only people who truly take offense to being called a fag...are fags. Take it as you'd like....

MM + Cleavage member #22

post #43 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:39 AM
MM Fanatic

Wow talk about a SOB story. You didn't say "Its not my type" - You said
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam98gt
"my two least favorite mustangs!! way to out of scale with the chin spoiler and scoops, and dont get me started on that thing next to it!"
Would you say that to a guy in a parking lot?

Or when someone jokingly called you gay you said
Quote:
"your girl wouldnt think i was gay i bet!

Oh and another attack on an actual members car

Quote:
^no guy whats gay is those electrical tape stripes your rocking on your fender!!

Really man? And we're the ones slinging high school grade bullshit? Re-evaluate yourself first. Would you go up and call someones mustang gay at a gas station? If you meet a new coworker and poke a little fun at him and he starts swinging, what kind of reception do you expect? If you actually read around you'd know we jokingly call each other gay here to make fun of each other, and when a member did that to you you started accusing the whole forum of it

2001 Mustang V6- Sold
2014 Focus ST
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Lets Just Touch Tips.

I'm not the best speller or anything close to a english major. Lots of times i use the wrong words. But for the love of god. Use capital letters and periods. Instead of one long run on sentence. Its like reading a 3 years letter to santa.

I'm slow and dead stock.
Loner WithOut A Cause Club!!
post #45 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:39 AM

Stay out of the clubhouse then... wonder around the tech forums here (even though now adays their full of the same bs threads as to what catback sounds best).

The clubhouse is a place we come to talk about anything...random shit...

MM + Cleavage member #22

post #46 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Lets Just Touch Tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolbs4082 View Post
After further investigation, i've come to the conclusion that the only people who truly take offense to being called a fag...are fags. Take it as you'd like....
FAG!

I'm slow and dead stock.
post #47 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TaylorGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam98gt View Post
you being a female may give you a different aspect! as a man that was taught at an early age to respect females and also that was surrounded by female family members that own businesses and are mostly in some form of authority it really shocks me that some females dont get offended whatsoever if asked to show some tits! but i get the humor and somethings are funny! but some are just fucking straight disrespect! if my mother or any of my sisters were to for some reason purchase a mustang and hurry and jump on this forum! you think i have issues with this behavior? they would fuck you guys directly up!!! DIRECTLY!!!!!! lol
I'm a member of SVTP, MustangEvolution, Black Mustang Club, Silver Mustang Registry, 3.7mustang.com, and a few others.

This site is by far one of the better ones. If you would have posted something like this over on 3.7 you probably would have been banned by a moderator for being a pussy.

Grow a pair. It's just the internet. You realize just because someone replies to your comment doesn't mean you have to reply. If you don't like what they said, ignore them and quit taking it so personal. To us you're just another screenname with a similar interest. Until you've been around for a while and built some relationships on a more perosonal conversational level, not many people will care about your feelings.

2012 5.0 | H&R | Avant Garde | J&M | Steeda | Koni | FRPP | BMR

flickr | @taylor12gt
post #48 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:42 AM
there's a tech section?

Send a message via AIM to xocolleenox
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbsMustang View Post
For those curious about what he's talking about, here is the thread:
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...onerrific.html

By no means his first post.
Thank you. But all I really got from that was that he doesn't like BA Mustang's hash marks.... so now we know he's gay.

That thread is exactly th same as this. He makes the same comments and he's given the same answers.

Quote:
you being a female may give you a different aspect! as a man that was taught at an early age to respect females and also that was surrounded by female family members that own businesses and are mostly in some form of authority it really shocks me that some females dont get offended whatsoever if asked to show some tits! but i get the humor and somethings are funny! but some are just fucking straight disrespect! if my mother or any of my sisters were to for some reason purchase a mustang and hurry and jump on this forum! you think i have issues with this behavior? they would fuck you guys directly up!!! DIRECTLY!!!!!! lol
Why would I fuck someone up for making a joke? If they get butt hurt over a comment meant to be a joke they shouldn't get on the Internet. And being female does give me a different perspective. It's the right one.

And out of curiosity do you know that Tony guy? Your names are the same and you type the same way and bring up the same stuff over and over.

NUMBER 1 Official member of the "My Car Sucks And No One Likes It But Me" CLUB
post #49 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
if my mother or any of my sisters were to for some reason purchase a mustang and hurry and jump on this forum! you think i have issues with this behavior? they would fuck you guys!!! DIRECTLY!!!!!! lol

I know where there's a '70 Mustang for sale.

CAI, Mac off road H pipe, Magnapacks w/dumps, UPR shifter w/rock crusher handle,
FRPP C springs, HPM Megabite Jr lca's, FRPP 4.10's, S281 spoiler, Mach 1 chin spoiler

Cooler than a body on ice.
post #50 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushrod91 View Post
Grow a thick skin. Dont be such a pussy. Everyone gets bashed on at one time or another.
see i find this interesting pushrod! you telling me not to be a pussy is so strange being that i have coached and trained athletes most of my adulthood! pussies dont exist in my world guy! nor would anyone that knows me ever consider me a pussy, lol! so im going to just take that comment as more evidence of the horrific disrespect that i speak of! face to face most men would not have the testicular amplitude to call me a pussy! "means you wouldnt have the balls"

post #51 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Sir, let me say that this forum is by no means a "bashing" forum. I've loved mustangs since I was 6 years old and I'm now 42. I absolutely love, love, love everything about them. Now, I've been trolling the 'net since there was such a beast-- and looking for mustang news, reviews, pics, exhaust, etc. everyday since somewhere around '92-'93 on Windows 3.1, slow dial-up internet connections, and Netscape browsers...whatever. My point is I've seen and read a lot of forums calling themselves dedicated to Mustangs and drivers. THIS forum is by far the BEST place to learn any and everything there is about mustangs. As for your experience, I just read through what you're talking about and it was just a little joking around. The mods here take real and serious problems to heart and stop things before they get out of hand. That said, you'll never truly please everyone so maybe this forum isn't for you. Personally I hope you'd stay and just read through, ask legit questions, and see what we're really about before you make assumptions that we're just here to bash.

BUT, do what you wish!

-----------------------------------------------
2011 Mustang 5.0 GT, 6MT, 3.73's
Performance white, Roush CAI, Roush Axle Back
post #52 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM

See ramrod, err i mean pushrod, calling me a fag is like me saying....

Colleen, why do you have a mustang... and how did you get it in the kitchen?

MM + Cleavage member #22

post #53 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
see i find this interesting pushrod! you telling me not to be a pussy is so strange being that i have coached and trained athletes most of my adulthood! pussies dont exist in my world guy! nor would anyone that knows me ever consider me a pussy, lol! so im going to just take that comment as more evidence of the horrific disrespect that i speak of! face to face most men would not have the testicular amplitude to call me a pussy! "means you wouldnt have the balls"
I'm sorry but training high school athletes doesn't mean you're not a pussy.

2001 Mustang V6- Sold
2014 Focus ST
post #54 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Lets Just Touch Tips.

Quote:
Internet tough. I dont seem have nobody getting in my face either. But thank you for your resume. I could give a shit what you do for a living. You obviously missed my point with that post.

I'm slow and dead stock.
post #55 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TaylorGT
Quote:
I would call you a pussy to your face and refer you back to this thread.

Don't most coaches tell their athelests to quit whining? suck it up? Perhaps you need a taste of your own medicine

2012 5.0 | H&R | Avant Garde | J&M | Steeda | Koni | FRPP | BMR

flickr | @taylor12gt
post #56 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Lets Just Touch Tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolbs4082 View Post
See ramrod, err i mean pushrod, calling me a fag is like me saying....

Colleen, why do you have a mustang... and how did you get it in the kitchen?

I'm slow and dead stock.
post #57 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Editor

Send a message via AIM to Shift
This is by far the best Mustang Forum. I belong to All Ford Mustangs, Mustang Forums, StangNet, ModdedMustangs and BuckeyeStangs. This is the most active and home-y feeling forum of any of them. Realize that this is the internet. Shit will fling when an opinion is brought to the table. You bring up money, you bring up rim size, you bring up opinions in general... (that are not with the majority) you WILL, no matter where you go, get some hate. It is inevitable. Having said that, act mature and don't flame mustangs on a mustang forum and you'll get along here fine (No I don't know about your post. Im inferring).

Also, creating a post attacking the forum is not going to help any. That is the best way to get shit flung at you. Common sense. You're practically trying to start a fight with a group of guys that will love to team up on you in this argument.

Used to own: Blown & Cammed 08 GT
Now own: 2014 Shelby GT500 Deep Impact Blue w/ White Stripes
821A performance package, recaros, and electronics package w/ navigation

600 RWHP Club

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationaryÖ thatís what gets you."
-Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear
post #58 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
Thank you. But all I really got from that was that he doesn't like BA Mustang's hash marks.... so now we know he's gay.

That thread is exactly th same as this. He makes the same comments and he's given the same answers.

Why would I fuck someone up for making a joke? If they get butt hurt over a comment meant to be a joke they shouldn't get on the Internet. And being female does give me a different perspective. It's the right one.

And out of curiosity do you know that Tony guy? Your names are the same and you type the same way and bring up the same stuff over and over.
i met tony from here and he and i are in no way the same! not anything against him! we are just different! i do however see him as good friend! hes helped me with my car in lowering it and did some audio work for me.

post #59 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorGT View Post
I would call you a pussy to your face and refer you back to this thread.

Don't most coaches tell their athelests to quit whining? suck it up? Perhaps you need a taste of your own medicine
well fortunately you will not be doing such a thing, lol! and if you ever get the urge! columbus ohio! look me up and my guys dont really need to be asked not to whine. it goes unsaid!

post #60 of 177 Old July 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM
there's a tech section?

Send a message via AIM to xocolleenox
Quote:
Pushrod91:
Grow a thick skin. Dont be such a pussy. Everyone gets bashed on at one time or another.
Quote:
so im going to just take that comment as more evidence of the horrific disrespect that i speak of!
That's really suckish evidence for what you're using it to defend. I see it holding up better in the case that you're a whiney guy who can't take a joke even when they're explained to him a million times.

I'm not kidding there or intentionally being mean. That's just honestly how it comes off to me.

NUMBER 1 Official member of the "My Car Sucks And No One Likes It But Me" CLUB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page