Forums at Modded Mustangs

Forums at Modded Mustangs (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/)
-   -   Do I love this girl? (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/273649-do-i-love-girl.html)

1.4banger August 17th, 2012 10:42 PM

Do I love this girl?

I'm a bit confused on the way I feel for her.

We get along so well though that sometimes i'd just love to be nothing more than friends, that way we could talk about anything and everything. But anytime I hear about previous bf's, etc. I get super jealous and pissed off. i'm definitely attracted to her sexually, hell even when we're out in public I can't keep my hands off of her, but I don't think i'd pull the trigger and have sex with her unless the timing was just PERFECT.

So, what do y'all think? Am I just head-over-heels in love with her? Or am I just being too much of a pussy who worries about... feelings :gay

Xzavier247 August 17th, 2012 10:43 PM

you got to talk to her man, but do not I REPEAT DO NOT go into the friends zone. Be forward and don't do anything youll regret.

Contour'd August 17th, 2012 10:44 PM

I think it's love. The person you want to be with is the person you can tell anything and everything, and the person you can stand being around 24/7.

GreenShift August 17th, 2012 10:45 PM

Youre in limbo Id say, kind of in between. Gotta pick a side, but Id venture and say if you loved her then youd know it. However that doesnt mean falling in love with her isnt a possibility for the future

pelle15 August 17th, 2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xzavier247 (Post 4686420)
you got to talk to her man, but do not I REPEAT DO NOT go into the friends zone. Be forward and don't do anything youll regret.

Being forward is the best thing you can do. worst she could say is that she just wants to be friends.

mr.burton August 17th, 2012 10:56 PM

How old are you brother?

It's natural to feel mad or angry when they talk about past BF's....... It's built in our ego and manhood.

I'd say you like her, and she is good for you. Just remember that there are probably thousands of women "made for you" on this earth.

TheUNZippee! August 17th, 2012 10:58 PM

How long have you known each other?

98FireyGT! August 17th, 2012 10:58 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Def being a pussy. :shiftyeyes

But I say go for it. Be forward and see what comes of it.

UDEAFBRO? August 17th, 2012 11:05 PM

Why not have sex with her and see if you feel the same about her after? Check to see if your feelings for are true or if you just feel like she is like a best friend that you are protective of.

1.4banger August 17th, 2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xzavier247 (Post 4686420)

Haha i've been there already, I just happen to be able to drag myself out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88TempoGLS (Post 4686421)
I think it's love. The person you want to be with is the person you can tell anything and everything, and the person you can stand being around 24/7.

This is what I was thinking, saw her two hours ago and miss her already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenShift (Post 4686424)
Youre in limbo Id say, kind of in between. Gotta pick a side, but Id venture and say if you loved her then youd know it. However that doesnt mean falling in love with her isnt a possibility for the future

This is good too. I'm definitely stuck in-between.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelle15 (Post 4686428)
Being forward is the best thing you can do. worst she could say is that she just wants to be friends.

I act as forward as I can around her without being overly aggressive, I have a lot of respect for her too so I don't just see her as a piece of ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.burton (Post 4686439)
How old are you brother?

It's natural to feel mad or angry when they talk about past BF's....... It's built in our ego and manhood.

I'd say you like her, and she is good for you. Just remember that there are probably thousands of women "made for you" on this earth.

19, young I know, but I have had feelings for enough women to know that this isn't quite normal. Anytime someone tries to flirt with her or I hear about someone who likes them, it just sets me off. Yet I want her to be happy, whether it's with me or someone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! (Post 4686445)
How long have you known each other?

Oh dude, like 6 years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98FireyGT! (Post 4686446)
Def being a pussy. :shiftyeyes

But I say go for it. Be forward and see what comes of it.

I usually am pretty forward, and we've had "flings" before. Never had sex though. But she knows I like her and am attracted to her, but we're so close that i'm terrified of being too forward.

(Kohrs93) August 17th, 2012 11:16 PM

I would say you love her... but you're not IN love with her... I would sway more towards lust.

pelle15 August 17th, 2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04Sixxer (Post 4686471)
I act as forward as I can around her without being overly aggressive, I have a lot of respect for her too so I don't just see her as a piece of ass.

Oh trust me, Im not that Kind of guy.

GreenShift August 17th, 2012 11:19 PM

Go forth! All the lollygaggings going to kill you inside. If you dont youll always look back and say "I shoulda tried harder..." If you do and it doesnt work out well at least you tried and can live on without regret

TheUNZippee! August 17th, 2012 11:20 PM

Stop being terrified. Ask her out. To dinner. Tell her how you feel. And if she says yes, great, if she says no, that's part of the learning process. Then move on and try again. There is nothing to fear. What men fear is being turned down because we tend to manifest that as meaning that if a broad says no to us that it must mean we're not attractive, we're not manly, some other man must be better than us... etc etc.

No. What it means is, she isn't the chick for you if she says no. Move on. It will hurt for a spell, and suck ass, but get over it, and ask the next one out.

As GreenShift alluded to, I promise you all the waiting and doing nothing and hoping and wanting and wondering and possibly missing out will kill you more than if she turns you down.

1.4banger August 17th, 2012 11:27 PM

So I guess I should stop trying to have the friendship AND the relationship?

1.4banger August 17th, 2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! (Post 4686483)
Stop being terrified. Ask her out. To dinner. Tell her how you feel. And if she says yes, great, if she says no, that's part of the learning process. Then move on and try again. There is nothing to fear. What men fear is being turned down because we tend to manifest that as meaning that if a broad says no to us that it must mean we're not attractive, we're not manly, some other man must be better than us... etc etc.

No. What it means is, she isn't the chick for you if she says no. Move on. It will hurt for a spell, and suck ass, but get over it, and ask the next one out.

As GreenShift alluded to, I promise you all the waiting and doing nothing and hoping and wanting and wondering and possibly missing out will kill you more than if she turns you down.

Zippee your posts always seem to clear things up so well. Thanks brother.

TheUNZippee! August 17th, 2012 11:30 PM

No stress. :drink

UDEAFBRO? August 17th, 2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04Sixxer (Post 4686491)

Just whip it out and drop it on her forehead.

Nah seriously, it sounds like you want to go for it but are scared of ruining the friendship. Life is about taking risks and going for it! Not about wondering, "What if...". You think that if you didn't have feelings for her you would be starting a thread about it asking for help? Who knows if you love her, but everyone sure as hell knows you have strong feelings for her. Take a leap and go for it. Worst case scenario, you have a funny story to tell us. Best case scenario...

:love

GreenShift August 17th, 2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04Sixxer (Post 4686491)

The only way youll ever have both is if you pursue the relationship first and foremost. Youll find your significant other to be the best friend you ever had.

TheUNZippee! August 17th, 2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UDEAFBRO? (Post 4686508)
Just whip it out and drop it on her forehead.

Just because guys are able to successfully pick you up in that manner does not mean this works for everyone.