O RLY? - Page 4 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Regular

Lol, even the damn hand brake at the end sounds like a nasty beer fart, wtf.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
I Eat Baby Stangs

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Contour'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo187 View Post
I have no room to talk? Someone would only say that if my car were riced out, but it isn't. All I have is a gunmetal pearl paint job, a set of OE Wheels Bullitt replicas, and chrome housing headlights. The rest is all OEM. Hell, when I do get the chance to modify it, the only thing it's getting is a Mach 1 lip. I'm keeping the rear bumper cover and using dual turndown tips hidden behind the bumper cover. So no rice mods for my car.

And I'm jealous? Why would I be jealous if I'm happy with my car? Why would I be jealous of rice?

And where did I say he had a body kit or ugly wheels? You MIGHT want to read my post again.

Sent from yo mammy!
i dont need to re read anything, i was just stating that it didnt have either a body kit or ugly rims. Also why would you waste the money on a mach one lip on your car? spend the money on performance rather than looks. Never understood why people try to make their cars look faster, but leave everything under the hood stock.

Also, reason i said you're probably just jealous is because he has a nicer car. Like i've said 100 times before, just let him be. its his car, he can do what he wants to it.

2000 CSVT
3.0L cammed full bolt on track "Monster"213whp 179wtq
post #63 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88TempoGLS View Post
i dont need to re read anything, i was just stating that it didnt have either a body kit or ugly rims. Also why would you waste the money on a mach one lip on your car? spend the money on performance rather than looks. Never understood why people try to make their cars look faster, but leave everything under the hood stock.

Also, reason i said you're probably just jealous is because he has a nicer car. Like i've said 100 times before, just let him be. its his car, he can do what he wants to it.
I was stating what appearance modifications I would do. Rice modifications are all appearance and no performance. You said "you have no room to talk", implying that I shouldn't be making fun of someone with rice on his car when I have rice on my car, when I don't. Usually when you say "you have no room to talk" to someone, you're implying that the person is a hypocrite.

There are more modifications going into my car in the future, including a 4.2 stroker kit, supercharger, and a 9" rear.

Sent from yo mammy!

Thank you, Mach Stang for the sig!
MM Tampa Bay Area Crew Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 11:39 AM
in Retrograde

Quote:
i personally dont see anything wrong with underglow. Sure it may seem ricy, but if it's what you like, then keep it. I think it looks nice on some cars.
The new cars come with MYCOLOR built in, so you can mess with interior colors.... LoL

What's the difference?

I may get underglow on my 2013 GT/CS now just for funzies.

GT/CS Crew Co-Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravik View Post
Not putting miles on your mustang is like not fucking your girlfriend so she is more desirable to her next boyfriend.
High Density is my Godfather.

I am a 4th Dan Master Swordfighter.
post #65 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 11:42 AM
in Retrograde

Quote:
I was stating what appearance modifications I would do. Rice modifications are all appearance and no performance. You said "you have no room to talk", implying that I shouldn't be making fun of someone with rice on his car when I have rice on my car, when I don't. Usually when you say "you have no room to talk" to someone, you're implying that the person is a hypocrite.

There are more modifications going into my car in the future, including a 4.2 stroker kit, supercharger, and a 9" rear.

Sent from yo mammy!
LoL- You said stroke....

No but seriously. You do your thing, and he does his. Everyone's happy.

And Tempo doesn't have to put a boot in our ass with his Contour which would leave us in the dust at the track.... for now....

GT/CS Crew Co-Founder
Quote:
Not putting miles on your mustang is like not fucking your girlfriend so she is more desirable to her next boyfriend.

post #66 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Mustang Modding LOVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerQry View Post
The new cars come with MYCOLOR built in, so you can mess with interior colors.... LoL

What's the difference?

underglow! wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GT/CS Crew

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!! FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #67 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 04:01 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:

Sent from yo mammy!
Thats alot of money only to make 450hp....
post #68 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02gtKev View Post
Better than the 193hp I have right now.

Sent from yo mammy!

post #69 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
I Eat Baby Stangs

Garage
Quote:

Sent from yo mammy!
well, from what you're saying, you're doing all of your appearance mods first, so basically, you're a ricer until you get some performance mods to back your car up. As far as i'm concerned, all i see is talk and no action. anyone can say they're going to do motor work, but until i see it, i'm not buying it.

Quote:

What's the difference?

My wife's car has this. She can change her interior color from pink, to red, orange, green, teal, blue, white and yellow. Pretty cool IMO

Quote:
And Tempo doesn't have to put a boot in our ass with his Contour which would leave us in the dust at the track.... for now....
This made me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02gtKev View Post
Thats what i thought. Could buy a cobra modded Cobra for what it'd take to build a V6 up.

Quote:
Better than the 193hp I have right now.

Sent from yo mammy!
you're only making 193hp? LOL!

2000 CSVT
post #70 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 09:55 PM
ZYZZ Brah

Quote:
Also why would you waste the money on a mach one lip on your car? spend the money on performance rather than looks. Never understood why people try to make their cars look faster, but leave everything under the hood stock.
Quote:
well, from what you're saying, you're doing all of your appearance mods first, so basically, you're a ricer until you get some performance mods to back your car up. As far as i'm concerned, all i see is talk and no action. anyone can say they're going to do motor work, but until i see it, i'm not buying it.

So from these standpoint views I'm a ricer b/c I chose to spend my money on looks before performance?

LOL WUT

post #71 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
I Eat Baby Stangs

Garage
If you're slower than a Contour, then yes

2000 CSVT
post #72 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Because Racecar

Quote:

Sent from yo mammy!

5.0 | MT-82 | Premium | 401A | Brembo | 3.73
BMR | VMP | SCT | JLT | BBK | M/T | Heartthrob | Race Star
419 RWHP | 403 RWTQ

post #73 of 100 Old September 27th, 2012, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
I Eat Baby Stangs

Garage

2000 CSVT
post #74 of 100 Old September 28th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
you're only making 193hp? LOL!
EVERY New Edge V6 pre-3.9 made 193hp.

And seriously? I'm a ricer because I chose to put wheels and chrome housing headlights on my car because I didn't have the money for performance modifications?

Well, at least I'm not driving an Americanized Ford Mondeo with an engine that is known for being quite unreliable.

You still haven't answered my question, though…

You imply that you hate rice by making this thread (which should have just been a post in the ricer thread), but you condone it at the same time?

Sent from yo mammy!

post #75 of 100 Old September 28th, 2012, 12:25 AM Thread Starter
I Eat Baby Stangs

Garage
Quote:
EVERY New Edge V6 pre-3.9 made 193hp.

And seriously? I'm a ricer because I chose to put wheels and chrome housing headlights on my car because I didn't have the money for performance modifications?

Well, at least I'm not driving an Americanized Ford Mondeo with an engine that is known for being quite unreliable.

You still haven't answered my question, though…

You imply that you hate rice by making this thread (which should have just been a post in the ricer thread), but you condone it at the same time?

Sent from yo mammy!
I take the "Americanized Ford Mondeo" as a compliment actually. One of the best, if not THE best handling Ford Sedan built to date. Thanks

Also, the motor isnt stock. Its an 03 Ford Escape motor with 02 Cougar heads, which eliminates all of the oiling and bearing problems that 'these' engines are known to have. Trans is also built so it'll never blow due to a Torsen T2 differential, upgraded shifter forks, and new syncros/gears throughout.

I do hate ricers, but i dont see how i condone my hatered?

BTW, for what you spent on rims, you could have bought some sort of performance mod for your car. Congrats though, you make less horsepower at the crank, than i do at the wheels.

2000 CSVT
post #76 of 100 Old September 28th, 2012, 12:32 AM
MM's Official Lab Rat!

Who cares who's a ricer? This douche said he "8 your V8"...send that bastard my way so I can shit on him, lol

He can choose which one of my Mustangs he'd like to be beaten by

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium Triple Yellow - At Corsa
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Screaming Yellow - 1st Car/Soon to be Retired Daily Driver
2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Dark Shadow Gray - Gone
2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium Oxford White - Gone
post #77 of 100 Old September 28th, 2012, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
I Eat Baby Stangs

Garage
^No need, i'll kill him with the Contour lol.

2000 CSVT
post #78 of 100 Old September 28th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Mustang Modding LOVER

Quote:
I take the "Americanized Ford Mondeo" as a compliment actually. One of the best, if not THE best handling Ford Sedan built to date. Thanks

Also, the motor isnt stock. Its an 03 Ford Escape motor with 02 Cougar heads, which eliminates all of the oiling and bearing problems that 'these' engines are known to have. Trans is also built so it'll never blow due to a Torsen T2 differential, upgraded shifter forks, and new syncros/gears throughout.

BTW, for what you spent on rims, you could have bought some sort of performance mod for your car. Congrats though, you make less horsepower at the crank, than i do at the wheels.

GT/CS Crew

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!! FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #79 of 100 Old September 28th, 2012, 04:15 PM
in Retrograde

Quote:
^No need, i'll kill him with the Contour lol.
Hellz yeah. Let Tempo regulate before he even gets to us....

EDIT: This is in no way degrading tempo, I recognize the greatness of Tempo. It's more fun though for him to beat ass and have people be like ->

Seriously though.... I make 420hp stock....

For the amount of money you are about to put into your V6, you can trade it in and put a downpayment on a 2013.... just saying....and prob still make the same HP LOL

GT/CS Crew Co-Founder
Quote:

post #80 of 100 Old September 28th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:

I spent $330 on the wheels, which were on sale on OE's website at the time. I then spent $2200 for paint, which it needed BAD. The clear was peeling on every inch on the car and the spots where the clear was gone, it started turning pink. I then went onto American Muscle and bought a replacement front bumper cover because the other one had a hole punched in it, and it was going to cost close to $400 to repair. So I spent $120 for that. The car basically went through a semi-restoration because of how bad it was.

So yeah, I spent over $2600. Not really that much left to spend on performance modifications. I still don't have that much considering I'm looking to replace the rear trunk lid because of an incident I had involving a gaping hold in the lid that also resulted in the structure of the lid having significant damage on the inside.

Sent from yo mammy!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page