Advice for the shy ones with girls... - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Advice for the shy ones with girls...

Ever since my freshman year in 2005, I have had a crush on the same girl. She is/was a good girl, great gpa, college scholarship, never got into trouble, just a pure sweetheart and great with everybidy. But she still likes to party and have a good time in occasion, just like all of us.

I was a football player, didnt give a damn about my grades, skipped class and school, was an asshole(which i somewhat still am to idiots), and just your typical prep, i guess. But, I was shy and basically poor and couldnt really afford to go out and do alot of things.

I literally never said a word to her, was never an asshole to her, nor did I even give her the even slightest hint or clue that I had a huge crush on her for four years. We just had the ever so often being stuck beside each other talk in which I was shy as hell and didnt know what to say.

Well, we graduated in may of 2009. She went on to her scholarship at Western Kentucky University, and I partied my living ass off until september, a few months later, and shipped out to basic training. We was friends in facebook, but for about 3 years, never really talked. Just commenting on status, typical facebook bullshit.

Whenever I would post a status about me having a bad day or something bad happened, she always left a comment and words of encouragement. But we have never really talked for honestly 7 years, nothing indepth that is. Just like hey how ya been, etc.

After I had my crash last weekend, she commented words of encouragemet, and hoped i was ok, etc. She sent me a message and said to txt her and her number. So I did. Just honestly ranting about the damn deer and my poor Ella(name of the stang). And we have seriously been talking all day every day.

Friday night, I am back home on leave here in Kentucky. We had agreed to see each other and catch up and whatnot earlier but hadnt had the chance to yet. And I went to a bar/club that a bunch of my family was at and my familys band plays at every weekend. Needless to say, I got drunk as hell and free drinks out the ass.

We was txting the entire time. Telling me to have fun and be careful, etc. I finally txtd her... "Mary Katheryn, I have a confession." Keep in mind that I have had alot to drink but I was not drunk whatsoever, just somewhat buzzed. She said oh god, whats your confession. So I told her that i have had a crush on her since freshman year, 7 years ago.

I was expecting to freak her out, scare her off, etc. Needless to say, that hasnt happened and we have been talking seriously all day everyday and getting somewhere great! She said she wished i woukd have said something sooner, and i told her i was shy and couldbt afford to take her anywhere, etc. She said that i am a great guy, good head on my shoulders, a good life plan, we honestly want to move and live in the same places as each other(not kentucky). We have talked about past relationships, she said i have always kept a smile on her face, basically everything. I honestly think, this could get somewhere.

Advice, dont be shy. If you want something, take it!

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 12:58 AM
aloha ke akua

Cliffnotes: He couldn't talk to girls, but was a douchebag athlete. Likes a girl that is close to perfection. Too shy and poor to talk to her. Ended up getting her pity on Facebook. She found out he crashed his stang and decided she wanted the D. She exchanged numbers and is text-flirting it up. He is now more confident and thinks he may finally have scored his love. Waiting to see where things go.

21 & Chasing Tail At College
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
I know better than that, pimp daddy. You got a new hot one weekly.
post #3 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 12:59 AM
aloha ke akua

Oh, and WKU rocks

21 & Chasing Tail At College
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
I know better than that, pimp daddy. You got a new hot one weekly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Not a Vert

Glad something good came of the crash...sort of anyways.

post #5 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Rep'd for a good read, good luck don't mess it up you've been waiting for seven years
post #6 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:05 AM
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner

Just a fair warning: Don't build up expectations too high, or think it will go completely perfect. I honestly hope it does for you. However when waiting for something that long you might have built up in your mind the perfect way it would go and made her out to be almost flawless. Just don't be disappointed if it isn't all you thought it would be. But again I hope it works out the best for you.

67 Coupe
03 Roush: sold
02 Roush 360R
post #7 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Shoulda had a V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninOn6 View Post
Cliffnotes: He couldn't talk to girls, but was a douchebag athlete. Likes a girl that is close to perfection. Too shy and poor to talk to her. Ended up getting her pity on Facebook. She found out he crashed his stang and decided she wanted the D. She exchanged numbers and is text-flirting it up. He is now more confident and thinks he may finally have scored his love. Waiting to see where things go.

This is brilliant.

post #8 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much

Good luck

but yea, nice guys finish last man, sometimes u gotta grab that bitch by the hair and ride her strong

HANDSOME MEN'S CLUB -FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
post #9 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Ive tried not being shy, i cant stop. but ive had my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years now. I got lucky because we both were shy, and prom dates. So we eventually had to talk to each other.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
post #10 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Pays in respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue67coupe View Post
Just a fair warning: Don't build up expectations too high, or think it will go completely perfect. I honestly hope it does for you. However when waiting for something that long you might have built up in your mind the perfect way it would go and made her out to be almost flawless. Just don't be disappointed if it isn't all you thought it would be. But again I hope it works out the best for you.
I second this. Don't build expectations too high. Keep that excitement inside for a bit and ride it out smoothly. Don't shoot the fireworks before the parade.

2002 Ford Mustang 4.6 GT Coupe

Big Red BOV - B&M Hammer - Procharger P1sc - 3 Core Intercooler - UPR Catted X - SSS Terminators
H&R Super Sports - Bilstein HD
post #11 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Summary: After seven years OP tells girl he's been visually undressing her for seven years...and she's cool with it.

You da man OP, now get dat tater and butter it.

Mustang and a snake, but not a Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal96 View Post
Holy shit. I just assumed it was the porsche, not a fire breathing piece of American badassery.

MM+ Cleavage Club #28
post #12 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue67coupe View Post
No dude, i had basically just said whatever for 7 years. Never imagined anything. Never thought anything would happen so i didnt bother. So no perfect expectations here.

I wasnt one of the idiots that creeped on facebook and sat and dreamed about it everyday.

post #13 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDensity View Post
Summary: After seven years OP tells girl he's been visually undressing her for seven years...and she's cool with it.

You da man OP, now get dat tater and butter it.
This is just plain brilliant! Lol

post #14 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:18 AM
ZYZZ Brah

now imagine her shittin all over the backside of a toilet

post #15 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Pays in respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siko2 View Post
while vomiting all over her shirt.

are we doin it right?

2002 Ford Mustang 4.6 GT Coupe

Big Red BOV - B&M Hammer - Procharger P1sc - 3 Core Intercooler - UPR Catted X - SSS Terminators
H&R Super Sports - Bilstein HD
post #16 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:22 AM
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colestang_GT View Post
No dude, i had basically just said whatever for 7 years. Never imagined anything. Never thought anything would happen so i didnt bother. So no perfect expectations here.

I wasnt one of the idiots that creeped on facebook and sat and dreamed about it everyday.

Haha well in that case, have at it. Was just making sure.

67 Coupe
03 Roush: sold
02 Roush 360R
post #17 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:27 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siko2 View Post
What if im in to that sort of freakiness?

Fuck that
post #18 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:39 AM
ZYZZ Brah

does she give blumpkins? if so shes a keeper

post #19 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:47 AM
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!

Colestang just remember that women love Confidence. Being "shy" and all is great, but you have to grow out of that.

Life is short, you have to take aim, and fire on the ones you want.

People say "the nice guy finishes last"...this is true, but just remember that if that "nice guy" possessed just a little more guile, and suave, he'd own the FUCKING ROOM OF CHICKS!!!!!

Now you have a crush on this girl for a while now, and honestly, i have to give it to you blunt my friend........ Once you have sex with her you will either.............

(A)............she is great, but i'm over her...why the fuck did i have a crush on her for this long? (wipes dick off.....goes home)

(B)............WOW......!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna lay here, and share my deepest desires, and secrets with this woman, i love her......... (you wake up early to cook her breakfast)

Either way, have fun man........

post #20 of 36 Old December 12th, 2012, 01:48 AM
ZYZZ Brah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.burton View Post
Once you have sex with her you will either.............

(A)............she is great, but i'm over her...why the fuck did i have a crush on her for this long? (wipes dick off.....goes home)

(B)............WOW......!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna lay here, and share my deepest desires, and secrets with this woman, i love her......... (you wake up early to cook her breakfast)

Either way, have fun man........

so much this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page