Forums at Modded Mustangs

Forums at Modded Mustangs (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/)
-   -   What's a good first job? (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/28677-whats-good-first-job.html)

MustanG_guy17 July 21st, 2007 06:21 PM

What's a good first job?

I am looking to get a job. And it will be my first one. But i dont want something that is going to get old quick. I dont have car payments (car is payed for) So all i got is insurance but i wont have to pay that for year since it paid for also for a year. But i need some spending money . So what im saying is pay doesnt matter. Just what type of job should i try to get?...Also im a senior in high school this year.

MSO July 21st, 2007 06:23 PM

landscaping

do that for a couple months and i guarentee ull love every job afterwards :D

Tony_90fox July 21st, 2007 06:24 PM

State or county park...That was mine, i loved being outdoors...You are in Florida, have any hay there? if so, pitch some hay, that is always fun.

i have never worked fast food, but from the looks of it, i would hate it.

GTblackprodigy July 21st, 2007 06:30 PM

im 19 years old..and got a job when i was 16..from experience i'd say you really dont have many options...usually everyone goes for the mc donals route..i didnt do fast food but i did start a pizza place..thats where i worked through high school..got spending money and free food...now in college im at a grocery store..its way better ,,i started as a bagger now im a checker..pays pretty good for part time and going to school..i say go for a grocery store or any type of store...dont go towards a fast food place unless your desperate

nba1341 July 21st, 2007 07:16 PM

grocery stores are good
also restuarants

fast food is a NO

there is always starbucks heh

03 R Code July 21st, 2007 07:25 PM

What do you like to do?

If your really into cars try and get a job at an oil change place or a automotive dealership cleaning cars. If I had the chance I would have done that for my first job. I ended up as a tile aprentice working through the summer sweating my balls off! It was hard work but I got in pretty good shape frome it!

Bottom line, start something you will enjoy.... and if you don't care about enjoing your work and are concerned about money get a job that pays better and just deal with it if you hate it!

TheUNZippee! July 21st, 2007 07:32 PM

I dunno, I flipped burgers when I was 15, and made a few good bucks doing it. I've also done cleaning, construction work, telemarketing, you name it. You can't really get all that worked up about enjoying the first job you get. It's learning how to work & starting to make your own money that's important.
Remember, you can always keep looking while you are working.

G.T. Rags July 21st, 2007 07:50 PM

get a job at a resturaunt or catering hall. U can make good money at either of the two, just have to be friendly and work ur nuts off.

Cricket July 21st, 2007 08:01 PM

prostitute :D

MSO July 21st, 2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cricket

:popcorn

06RedfireGT July 21st, 2007 08:14 PM

:popcorn indeed

HMUSN July 21st, 2007 08:14 PM

be a waiter at a place the serves liquor.

trust me... you can bank bigtime...

or be a hooker like cricket said..

this is what your kid would turn out like if you were a hooker though so it's your choice :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iff4FszDeo

G.T. Rags July 21st, 2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My'StangOpens
Quote:

don't tell the kid to go out and break the law guys.......thats a little messed up. Thats like saying "hey, u need money, go rob that bank over there."

HMUSN July 21st, 2007 08:17 PM

^ if he is a senior in high school he knows better than to be a hooker bro

TheUNZippee! July 21st, 2007 08:17 PM

*puts away wallet*

MSO July 21st, 2007 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee!
*puts away wallet*

sir, y dont u come over here for a second

good, now put ur hands on ur head..

TheUNZippee! July 21st, 2007 08:23 PM

*leers in general direction of mso*

06RedfireGT July 21st, 2007 08:27 PM

you could just whore yourself out to 1000 fat chicks for $100 bucks a piece or whore yourself out to 100 really fat chicks for $1000 a piece.

and yes i did get that from family guy.

Cricket July 21st, 2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96GTRagTop
Quote:

Originally Posted by My'StangOpens
Quote:

don't tell the kid to go out and break the law guys.......thats a little messed up. Thats like saying "hey, u need money, go rob that bank over there."

...dude I was kidding...calm down with the seriousness....ess.

TheUNZippee! July 21st, 2007 08:31 PM

*punches Cricket in the ovary*

Man, am I glad you have a grate cents of humer. :P