^ idk I thought it was decent advice...

mostly we're just out to get laid, he's got a point

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Just A Girl

Garage
That was horrible advice.

And if all you are is "out to get laid" or looking for a "hole to stick your meat in" then you are not ready nor do you deserve a serious relationship. Wow. Just wow.

OP - giving you props for giving a shit about the girl you're with. If she doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her then move on. Maybe give her NastyNate's phone number. Maybe she'll appreciate what you've done for her and come back. Though I'm not sure I'd want it after he's done with it.

You're young and you clearly have a good head on your shoulders. Take a break from a serious relationship - enjoy hanging around with guys your age and have fun. Life gets too serious to fast for kids these days. Find someone you can just be friends with without the pressure of sex and monetary responsibilities like groceries and rent. Once you find that person that you know you can't live the rest of your life with - you will know. It will be the most obvious, glaring thing in your life and there will be no question whatsoever. If you're questioning now - you are not with the one you are supposed to be with. Not a good match - and if she hits - it will never be good. Time to move on buddy.

Bassani & Topless Vert Crew Member #4

Ask Me About Personal Shopping For The Ladies In Your Life This Year!!

Click Here For Info
post #23 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Enthusiast

I've been there done that. Sticking around to have a female physically hit you. Thats where I draw the line. All girls are crazy to a certain extent. But when you are a victim of domestic abuse you need to get out.

The world we live in holds such a double standard in that respect.

If the OP was a female and was getting shit thrown at her and slapped, everyone would be "OMG leave his piece of shit ass."

To say I'm a moron for telling this dude to go out and bang some randoms rather than stay in an obvious psychically and emotionally abusive relationship is retarded. The OP is young and shouldn't have to deal with shit like that. Nobody should.

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra. TVS, SRA, LT ect ect ect. 605RWHP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJNASTYNATE View Post
I've been there done that. Sticking around to have a female physically hit you. Thats where I draw the line. All girls are crazy to a certain extent. But when you are a victim of domestic abuse you need to get out.

If the OP was a female and was getting shit thrown at her and slapped, everyone would be "OMG leave his piece of shit ass."

To say I'm a moron for telling this dude to go out and bang some randoms rather than stay in an obvious psychically and emotionally abusive relationship is retarded. The OP is young and shouldn't have to deal with shit like that. Nobody should.
I agree about the double standard, but I really don't think OP should be taking advice from a guy who refers to a girl as "a hole to stick your dick in."

Carolina Crew #18

2015 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang v6 (built 4v swap project)
post #25 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 01:58 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaStang View Post

And if all you are is "out to get laid" or looking for a "hole to stick your meat in" then you are not ready nor do you deserve a serious relationship. Wow. Just wow.

OP - giving you props for giving a shit about the girl you're with. If she doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her then move on. Maybe give her NastyNate's phone number. Maybe she'll appreciate what you've done for her and come back. Though I'm not sure I'd want it after he's done with it.

You're young and you clearly have a good head on your shoulders. Take a break from a serious relationship - enjoy hanging around with guys your age and have fun. Life gets too serious to fast for kids these days. Find someone you can just be friends with without the pressure of sex and monetary responsibilities like groceries and rent. Once you find that person that you know you can't live the rest of your life with - you will know. It will be the most obvious, glaring thing in your life and there will be no question whatsoever. If you're questioning now - you are not with the one you are supposed to be with. Not a good match - and if she hits - it will never be good. Time to move on buddy.
at 18, only 1 thing was on my mind... everyone's different i guess

post #26 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Because Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGEman View Post
You sir, are a moron.
Don't talk to DJNASTYNATE like that...

5.0 | MT-82 | Premium | 401A | Brembo | 3.73
BMR | VMP | SCT | JLT | BBK | M/T | Heartthrob | Race Star
419 RWHP | 403 RWTQ

post #27 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Because Racecar

I'm 21, a safety net for every girl I know that I consider a friend , and I've stayed away from relationships for a little over a year, so take any advice from me for what it's worth.

You can't have two people together that aren't willing to put the same effort into a relationship. My last 'relationship' sucked ass. I was still doing my 70-75 hours a week and driving 30 minutes one way 4-5 times a week to see her. I'd do anything and everything and would get minimal attention recognition for anything that I did. She was more interested in showing off what I'd do/get for her than me myself. (I'm not a cheap bastered, but $50+$10 tip dinners several times a week aren't my preference when I'm saving for a house.)

5.0 | MT-82 | Premium | 401A | Brembo | 3.73
BMR | VMP | SCT | JLT | BBK | M/T | Heartthrob | Race Star
419 RWHP | 403 RWTQ

post #28 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburst View Post
I agree about the double standard, but I really don't think OP should be taking advice from a guy who refers to a girl as "a hole to stick your dick in."
This.
post #29 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoy5.0 View Post
Don't talk to DJNASTYNATE like that...

Well, he said something that I thought merited it. I don't care who he is.
post #30 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Exhaust fume addict

She sounds mentally unstable. Coming from expierence medication helps but that instability will always be there. I'm currently battling a similar situation but I am engaged and have been with her 5 years. We split up for a few months awhile back and then got back together and the same pattern is happening again that lead to the split the first time. Honestly I wish I had the last 2-3 years back. If I were you I would go have fun don't let her bring you down. You are about to be in your prime and have the best years of your life. Don't waste it letting someone bring you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure mach! View Post
That went from majestic speech to surprise buttsex really quickly
post #31 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Manthusiast

Garage
Well i may be single...
Doesn't seem she wants anything to do with me...

1996 Laser Red Mustang GT-Totaled October 2,2012
2000 Dark Blue Explorer Sport 4.0L SOHC
2002 Honda F4i Black/Red
2000 Yamaha YZF-600R "Thunder Kitty"
2015 Ingot Silver Ford Focus SE
Carolina Crew #53
post #32 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Just A Girl

Garage
Quote:
who cares.

Is she pregnant? Does she blow you daily? Is it really worth the pain and struggle that you have to deal with just to keep her around?

This may not all apply to you, but some of the people posting these threads need to step back and look at the situation.

If you have been with this girl, and she constantly is causing problems, maybe its time to move on and find another hole to stick your dick in.

Yea you love her or whatever but, this might sound cliche, there are tonnnnnnnnssssss of girls out there that just want to put your man meat into thier mouths and/or vaginas.

Id say if you are under the age of 25 and having girl problems. get rid of the bitch and move on..
These comments are the ones I took exception to. Perhaps your filter isn't working. If you reworded it and turned on your filter, it would have been tons better. You're basically saying that unless she's pregnant and you are "required" to be with her by some unborn child - ditch her. Oh, unless you're getting sucked off daily then um....be a man and stick around so you can get some. Again....not good advice. Immature at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaStang View Post

Read my entire post.

Quote:

At no point in time did I tell him he needs to stay and put up with that shit. On the contrary. I agreed with you - had you left it at the highlighted sentence above, you would have gotten some respect from me for decent advice.

Bassani & Topless Vert Crew Member #4

Ask Me About Personal Shopping For The Ladies In Your Life This Year!!

Click Here For Info
post #33 of 38 Old December 27th, 2012, 10:52 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor04Cobra View Post
I'd say bail dude... Think about the future.. Your ex is your ex for A reason.
+1

Tuned by [email protected]

CMS Stage 1 Cams, 4.10 Gears, TrickFlow 70mm TB & Plenum, MAC Prochamber with Pypes M80's, MGW Shifter, Custom Paint, Cobra Cloth Top, Staggered Chrome 18" Saleen's and Sequential Tails.
post #34 of 38 Old December 28th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alente View Post
Well i may be single...
Doesn't seem she wants anything to do with me...
I can't believe you let her dump you, before you dumped her. "Giving her the key back"
post #35 of 38 Old December 28th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Enthusiast

My advice is let it go. I was in a relationship form 18-21 and ended it right around my 21st. Every guy should be single when 21 in my opinion. Go out, meet new people, females especially, and just have a good time. Becoming single when I turned 21 was the best decision I have made. I had a couple years of fun before I got back into a serious relationship.

You are 18 and if you think it's tough now, you still have a lot to learn.

-Rob

Just lowered....that's about it.

MM Bracket Racing Crew #6
post #36 of 38 Old December 28th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Exhaust fume addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 View Post
My advice is let it go. I was in a relationship form 18-21 and ended it right around my 21st. Every guy should be single when 21 in my opinion. Go out, meet new people, females especially, and just have a good time. Becoming single when I turned 21 was the best decision I have made. I had a couple years of fun before I got back into a serious relationship.

You are 18 and if you think it's tough now, you still have a lot to learn.
^^^ To this man you must listen, very wise is he

Quote:
post #37 of 38 Old December 28th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Exhaust fume addict

Oh and do as the dinosaur does

Quote:
post #38 of 38 Old December 28th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Mustang Modding LOVER

i know what you mean. girls slapa me all the time.

GT/CS Crew

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!! FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page