Forums at Modded Mustangs

Forums at Modded Mustangs (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/)
-   -   How much you think a 05 V6 is worth? (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/311225-how-much-you-think-05-v6-worth.html)

xXFallout August 24th, 2013 07:49 PM

How much you think a 05 V6 is worth?
 
My half ass mother can't make the last 4 payments on her mustang (our relationship is another story for another time)

She owes about 600 on the car. I'm thinking about scooping in and buying it from her.

Car is a 2005 v6 auto with 45k miles. Mods are K&N intake. Magnaflow dual tips cat back, steeda track wing and 17' bullet wheels.

Bad:
Car owner smoked in it.
Needs a GT rear valence
Needs to be repainted.

If I do repaint it you guys think I can get 5000-4500 for the car?

Durr4456 August 24th, 2013 07:51 PM

Regardless. That's instant money in the bank.

gravik August 24th, 2013 08:04 PM

Pics?

xXFallout August 24th, 2013 08:24 PM


gravik August 24th, 2013 08:30 PM

KBB fair condition is 9k lol.

offer her 6k.

Sudzkng August 24th, 2013 09:46 PM

Money in the bank. Do it.

Sent from your mom's house.

Marc August 24th, 2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXFallout (Post 5500309)

Is this your car when it was stock? It's so cute.

What is so strained about your relationship with your mother that you cannot loan her $600 for a time? I mean, if you have it to loan, why not make her sign the title to it to you, and when she pays it back (say like at tax time) with some interest, she gets it back. She doesn't pay? Then go get it.

Cabikejumper August 24th, 2013 10:25 PM

Buy it for 600 and sell to me for 1000. Easy money

8t6gt August 24th, 2013 10:41 PM

600 bucks. Lol what the fuck. She's considering defaulting on the loan and not paying back a measly 600 bucks. Haha.

I'd say buy it from her. Give her a couple grand for it. F

HighDensity August 24th, 2013 11:15 PM

I don't talk to my parents either, but if given the opportunity to make a buck AND help them out at the same time I'm game.

As far as value I don't see a reason why you couldn't pull at minimum as to what you think you could get, I'd think more.

Jetblack2013 August 25th, 2013 12:08 AM

I'd say its worth about 7-8, but dude, just give your moms 600 bucks. Even if you don't like her...it's your mom and you probably piss 600 bucks.

RunninOn6 August 25th, 2013 12:18 AM

With good paint, it'd sell for 10k where I live. Just how things work here, though.

1BDSTNG August 25th, 2013 12:40 AM

Bad relationship or not, I'd pay it off for her. It'll come back to you

TerminalIntelligence August 25th, 2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BDSTNG (Post 5500714)
Bad relationship or not, I'd pay it off for her. It'll come back to you

This. I mean we don't know the back story and don't need to, but a good deed is a good deed. And wether or not she is ungrateful that you paid it off, you did a good deed.


Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Austin August 25th, 2013 12:50 AM

+1 to pay it off..

specknowsbest August 25th, 2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetblack2013 (Post 5500669)
I'd say its worth about 7-8, but dude, just give your moms 600 bucks. Even if you don't like her...it's your mom and you probably piss 600 bucks.

I don't really know anyone who pisses away 600 bucks so easily that they don't feel it. That said, you never loan anyone money, especially family, because family never pays you back. I'd recommend the OP just buys it from her for a couple grand since OP said that she's thinking of defaulting on the loan anyway.

Jetblack2013 August 25th, 2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specknowsbest (Post 5500727)
I don't really know anyone who pisses away 600 bucks so easily that they don't feel it. That said, you never loan anyone money, especially family, because family never pays you back. I'd recommend the OP just buys it from her for a couple grand since OP said that she's thinking of defaulting on the loan anyway.

I have given people money numerous times and I never ask for it back. Even if they say they will pay me back I never ask. I consider it a gift and if they pay me back that's great. I have given money and never spoken of it again and in my life I have been repaid tenfold as I am blessed. I have everything I need and I have things I don't need...

I spent well over 600 dollars last weekend in one night of partying. I am not trying to say I'm balling but imagine, if I would spend that much for one night of fun what I would spent to help someone who shares my name. Even if I dislike them, even if they turn their back on me, I will never turn mine to them.

You said "never loan anyone money, especially family" and I disagree with that with every fiber of my being. What kind of greedy world do we live in where money becomes more important than blood? Would you (or you Kyle) see the person who gave you life lose their vehicle because you were afraid of losing 600 stupid fucking dollars? I understand you have problems with your mother, I've read a little on here but would you really flip her Mustang to make a quick buck?

I grew up poor in a broken home and I have been done dirty in my life by loved ones, friends and family. I dug myself out of the dirt and I would give it all up and start digging again to help, to make things better. Some people I can't help, not because they are too far gone but because they are gone. Soon we will all be gone and we can't take anything with us. I only wish i could have helped my parents with money when I was a kid, when we lost our car, when we lost our home but I will never, as long I live let something like that happen while I have the means to help.

jdmpwr07 August 25th, 2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BDSTNG (Post 5500714)
Bad relationship or not, I'd pay it off for her. It'll come back to you

Agreed. It will definitely sell too with that low of miles.

xXFallout August 25th, 2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 5500461)
Is this your car when it was stock? It's so cute.

What is so strained about your relationship with your mother that you cannot loan her $600 for a time? I mean, if you have it to loan, why not make her sign the title to it to you, and when she pays it back (say like at tax time) with some interest, she gets it back. She doesn't pay? Then go get it.

Crazy right? Paper tags and all.

Well it's 600 bucks that needs to be payed or the car will be repoed on Tuesday if the money isn't payed on Monday. She is behind the last 4 payments.



Quote:

Originally Posted by specknowsbest (Post 5500727)
I don't really know anyone who pisses away 600 bucks so easily that they don't feel it. That said, you never loan anyone money, especially family, because family never pays you back. I'd recommend the OP just buys it from her for a couple grand since OP said that she's thinking of defaulting on the loan anyway.

Pretty much sumed it up. She i guess is trying to sell it any way. Or what ever.


My mother is horrible with money. To be honest I think she flat out didnt give a shit about the car. The car sits for months at a time. It almost never gets driven at all. The paint took a hit because of that. It has alot of scratches and scrapes. Needs a new front bumper too.

Marc August 25th, 2013 09:35 AM

So it's not $600 to pay off, it's $600 to get caught up. That's a whole lotta different. I'd say if it was to just pay off, then yes, pay it off for her then figure it out. But if its to get caught up on the payments, then who's to say she doesn't do this all over again.

If it does get repoed, then she will be out the money for repo fees, and a bunch of order stuff after the car sells at auction. Wherever equity is left, she gets back, along with a huge smear on her credit report.

What is the actual payoff on the loan?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.

powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Ent. Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome