almost beat up the neighbors friend. - Page 3 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 12:34 AM
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
 
mr.burton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,481
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Good for you to teach this new generation a lesson.

Cheers bud!

I'm sick and fucking tired of these "entitled and I can do whatever I want yolo" motherfuckers thinkng they are some super breed of humanity.

mr.burton is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Admanistrator
 
v606er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 13,320
                   
iTrader: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v606er
Ah that's fantastic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
i liked the chilean miners before they went all mainstream. i liked them back when they were still underground.
MAD Stangs #8
v606er is offline  
post #43 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
T_rail94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 2,620
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
I love it. You handled it perfectly.



Vortech V-2 S-Trim (415 RWHP/406 RWTQ)


Instagram: @tylerjhorner
T_rail94 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #44 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 02:03 AM
More average than ever
 
SlowbaltSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NW Indiana, lame.
Posts: 2,970
       
iTrader: 0 reviews
Deedub, we all know you said "homie" once

Maybe I'm a bit more mellow, but I would've just asked him, "Hey, can you move your car out of my driveway? I might need to go somewhere tonight." If he pulled that "We run da streetz homie bess check yo self b4 u reck yo self" shit, then I'm angry. Seriously, nice. The new generation has no respect for anything. You turned his "epic" story of how he showed you up into a social nightmare for him. Surly the tale of his ass-whoopin will spread throughout the halls of the local high school the rest of the school year (social eternity).
SlowbaltSS is offline  
post #45 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 373
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
nice lol. Great read before school

89' Chevy Silverado- 2" lift | 33" mud claws | Cranked torsion bars | - SOLD

02' Chevy Silverado- Add-a-leaf kit | nitro 3000 shocks | CAI | x1 10" Rockford Fosgate |
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Dude are you trying to make me wet
00Mustang3.8 is offline  
post #46 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Slowbra
 
MorbsMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,656
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
And that's the last time I take my daily driver to a party and park in someone elses driveway....


IG: Jay_Mills5
MorbsMustang is offline  
post #47 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Administrator
 
TheUNZippee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hoose
Posts: 83,767
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbsMustang View Post
And that's the last time I take my daily driver to a party and park in someone elses driveway....

Whatevr, homie. Stop lyin.




We all know dat be your only whip



TheUNZippee! is offline  
post #48 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Slowbra
 
MorbsMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,656
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
U besta quit playin cuz u alredy no it runz theze streetz, homie


IG: Jay_Mills5
MorbsMustang is offline  
post #49 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Administrator
 
TheUNZippee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hoose
Posts: 83,767
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!



TheUNZippee! is offline  
post #50 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 10:56 AM
IG: opiesvt
 
watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,782
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Haha. That's awesome dude. Shoulda pounded on him a bit while you had him down. I know I couldn't help myself if I were on my own damn property and the kid acted the way that one did. Not enough to badly hurt him, just enough to give him a week-long reminder about what he did.

You kept your cool and that was the best route.[COLOR="Silver"]



Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowbaltSS View Post
Deedub, we all know you said "homie" once

MM COBRA CLUB MEMBER #134
watson is offline  
post #51 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 11:46 AM
The soul stealing Ginger
 
dgt_mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 5,864
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to dgt_mustang
came back to the thread, read first post, re-enacted Deedubs movements play by play to an invisible foe. i felt like a badass, not badass like putting rocks in someones muffler, i felt..deedub badass...that shits on a different level.


Dr.Gonzo! is the Ultimate IT master, the king of tech, The Dong.
The Dong^?? ZIP!!!
dgt_mustang is offline  
post #52 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
MT0911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,373
     
iTrader: 14 reviews
That was actually a great read. Lol I'm glad it worked out in your favor. But seriously, what the hell was a little 120lb kid thinking as he was walking up to you swinging. The youth these days

Nicely done man.

'99 SVT Cobra - Built 4.6l, HP Blower Cams, Novi 2000 (8-Rib), RPM T-56, SRA Swap
'88 5.0 GT Hatchback - H/C/I/E
'99 C5 Corvette FRC - H/C/I/E + Suspension
'05 F150 FX4 - Stock
'02 Mustang GT - I/E, 4.10s, Suspension SOLD
MT0911 is offline  
post #53 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Administrator
 
TheUNZippee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hoose
Posts: 83,767
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT0911 View Post
That was actually a great read. Lol I'm glad it worked out in your favor. But seriously, what the hell was a little 120lb kid thinking as he was walking up to you swinging. The youth these days

Nicely done man.
Parenting styles, changes in discipline philosophy over the ears....


Somewhere along the way, many people came to believe that using any amount of fear to discipline your child is wrong. Unfortunately, ALL emotions must be experienced, and children have to be taught how to deal with them and what they mean. Including fear. This doesn't mean beating the shit out of your child when he spills a glass of milk, but if you never, ever allow your child to experience fear, he will fear nothing. And while that sounds cool at face value, it's actually a very dangerous prospect. Just because you fear nothing doesn't mean you're a tough guy, doesn't mean you will make wise decisions, and doesn't mean you can do anything safely and successfully. In fact it usually means the opposite.

So now you move through life not being afraid of anyone, which can get you hurt or even dead, you fear no consequences, meaning you don't fear doing things that can get you arrested, get you fired from a job, get you broke, etc, etc, etc... it also helps contribute to the huge sense of entitlement so many young people today seem to have. When you've grown up fearing NOTHING, you have more of a tendency to believe you deserve whatever you want, and that you're entitled to DO anything you want to ANYONE you want.

You see these kids who are not afraid of cops, will tell anyone to fuck off.. teachers, cops, other adults... that's not because they're tough. It's because they never learned to experience and thus respect fear.

So we have that emotion for a reason. Fear is part of what helps keep us a little safer in life, it's part of what helps us make smarter decisions, especially after making mistakes. Fear helps keep us in line when we're younger, until we're able to better understand and process more logic based lessons.

Of course, some parents are just flat out not there at all, but you'd be surprised how often kids like this actually have parents at home that love them... but they're just making horrific parenting and discipline decisions.



TheUNZippee! is offline  
post #54 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
that story was bad ass. i salute you.
runningwild is offline  
post #55 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
MT0911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,373
     
iTrader: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Parenting styles, changes in discipline philosophy over the ears....


Somewhere along the way, many people came to believe that using any amount of fear to discipline your child is wrong. Unfortunately, ALL emotions must be experienced, and children have to be taught how to deal with them and what they mean. Including fear. This doesn't mean beating the shit out of your child when he spills a glass of milk, but if you never, ever allow your child to experience fear, he will fear nothing. And while that sounds cool at face value, it's actually a very dangerous prospect. Just because you fear nothing doesn't mean you're a tough guy, doesn't mean you will make wise decisions, and doesn't mean you can do anything safely and successfully. In fact it usually means the opposite.

So now you move through life not being afraid of anyone, which can get you hurt or even dead, you fear no consequences, meaning you don't fear doing things that can get you arrested, get you fired from a job, get you broke, etc, etc, etc... it also helps contribute to the huge sense of entitlement so many young people today seem to have. When you've grown up fearing NOTHING, you have more of a tendency to believe you deserve whatever you want, and that you're entitled to DO anything you want to ANYONE you want.

You see these kids who are not afraid of cops, will tell anyone to fuck off.. teachers, cops, other adults... that's not because they're tough. It's because they never learned to experience and thus respect fear.

So we have that emotion for a reason. Fear is part of what helps keep us a little safer in life, it's part of what helps us make smarter decisions, especially after making mistakes. Fear helps keep us in line when we're younger, until we're able to better understand and process more logic based lessons.

Of course, some parents are just flat out not there at all, but you'd be surprised how often kids like this actually have parents at home that love them... but they're just making horrific parenting and discipline decisions.
Amen to that Zip

'99 SVT Cobra - Built 4.6l, HP Blower Cams, Novi 2000 (8-Rib), RPM T-56, SRA Swap
'88 5.0 GT Hatchback - H/C/I/E
'99 C5 Corvette FRC - H/C/I/E + Suspension
'05 F150 FX4 - Stock
'02 Mustang GT - I/E, 4.10s, Suspension SOLD
MT0911 is offline  
post #56 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
MM's DRUNKEN SAILOR & master shit shoveler
 
deedub97GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: jacksonville FL
Posts: 4,120
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to deedub97GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgt_mustang View Post
came back to the thread, read first post, re-enacted Deedubs movements play by play to an invisible foe. i felt like a badass, not badass like putting rocks in someones muffler, i felt..deedub badass...that shits on a different level.
Lol thanks I dam near spit my luch out when I read that.





Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Parenting styles, changes in discipline philosophy over the ears....


Somewhere along the way, many people came to believe that using any amount of fear to discipline your child is wrong. Unfortunately, ALL emotions must be experienced, and children have to be taught how to deal with them and what they mean. Including fear. This doesn't mean beating the shit out of your child when he spills a glass of milk, but if you never, ever allow your child to experience fear, he will fear nothing. And while that sounds cool at face value, it's actually a very dangerous prospect. Just because you fear nothing doesn't mean you're a tough guy, doesn't mean you will make wise decisions, and doesn't mean you can do anything safely and successfully. In fact it usually means the opposite.

So now you move through life not being afraid of anyone, which can get you hurt or even dead, you fear no consequences, meaning you don't fear doing things that can get you arrested, get you fired from a job, get you broke, etc, etc, etc... it also helps contribute to the huge sense of entitlement so many young people today seem to have. When you've grown up fearing NOTHING, you have more of a tendency to believe you deserve whatever you want, and that you're entitled to DO anything you want to ANYONE you want.

You see these kids who are not afraid of cops, will tell anyone to fuck off.. teachers, cops, other adults... that's not because they're tough. It's because they never learned to experience and thus respect fear.

So we have that emotion for a reason. Fear is part of what helps keep us a little safer in life, it's part of what helps us make smarter decisions, especially after making mistakes. Fear helps keep us in line when we're younger, until we're able to better understand and process more logic based lessons.

Of course, some parents are just flat out not there at all, but you'd be surprised how often kids like this actually have parents at home that love them... but they're just making horrific parenting and discipline decisions.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I agree zip. And a lot of the time these days if you threaten some one with phiysical force they will back down and cower away.

That brings me back to a line my dad said to me years and years ago lol

Son, don't go out starting fights. But if sone on theatens you whoop thier ass.


MILITARY CREW GSM2




Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Avenge me if I die!

Like old harleys? check out my build thread! -->75 rigid iron rebuild

i love throbbing meat
deedub97GT is offline  
post #57 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Administrator
 
TheUNZippee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hoose
Posts: 83,767
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedub97GT View Post
Lol thanks I dam near spit my luch out when I read that.









Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I agree zip. And a lot of the time these days if you threaten some one with phiysical force they will back down and cower away.

That brings me back to a line my dad said to me years and years ago lol

Son, don't go out starting fights. But if sone on theatens you whoop thier ass.
Indeed. Also, I was taught that you don't walk up to guys just to talk shit. If you go up to a guy in anger because he's doing something that warrants that, you had better be prepared to actually fight if you say, do, or imply ANYTHING physical. Or you don't start flapping your lips. Meaning, if you walk up to someone and say "Hey man come on. Don't be doing that... let's sort this out.", and remain passive and calm, that's one thing. But if you walk up some guy's driveway to get in his face while you're spouting "This is MY shit, and I'm gonna fuck you UP, asshole!"... only pussy assholes do so if they're just trying to intimidate you.

Meaning, if say... you get out of your car and approach me while yelling, when I get out, I'm not coming into your space to chat or yell. It is now time to fight. And also, at that point I'm not thinking I can beat ANYONE'S ass, but I am prepared to kick a guy's ass or have mine kicked. I'm not wasting my time posturing with you. Why in the blue fuck would I:

A situation happens.
You get mad.
Other person gets mad.
You approach each other.
You yell at each other.
You leave.


Now, I'm older, so I've kind of learned that 99.9% of this silly bullshit isn't worth the anger and energy, and I don't let guys get under my skin. It's SO much better this way. But. When you DO get in those situations, that scenario does not compute for me. So we just got super angry with each other, angry enough to get out and approach each other, and all we did is YELL at each other? That just makes me angrier, and I will stew on that shit for literally a few days. It's stupid, I'm not saying it's mature (that's why I've learned to ignore most of this bullshit), but that's how I am. I'm not getting out of my car/approaching you to have a yelling contest.



TheUNZippee! is offline  
post #58 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 12:51 PM
dirt/street Motorsports
 
vroom vrooooom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: the great state of Arizona
Posts: 683
   
iTrader: 0 reviews
no drive by shooting yet?

90 5.0 lx 5 speed. Project Classic 5.0 - BBK CAI, BBK longtubes , GT40 heads, 24 lb injectors , Edelbrock intake.
vroom vrooooom is offline  
post #59 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
MM's DRUNKEN SAILOR & master shit shoveler
 
deedub97GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: jacksonville FL
Posts: 4,120
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to deedub97GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Indeed. Also, I was taught that you don't walk up to guys just to talk shit. If you go up to a guy in anger because he's doing something that warrants that, you had better be prepared to actually fight if you say, do, or imply ANYTHING physical. Or you don't start flapping your lips. Meaning, if you walk up to someone and say "Hey man come on. Don't be doing that... let's sort this out.", and remain passive and calm, that's one thing. But if you walk up some guy's driveway to get in his face while you're spouting "This is MY shit, and I'm gonna fuck you UP, asshole!"... only pussy assholes do so if they're just trying to intimidate you.

Meaning, if say... you get out of your car and approach me while yelling, when I get out, I'm not coming into your space to chat or yell. It is now time to fight. And also, at that point I'm not thinking I can beat ANYONE'S ass, but I am prepared to kick a guy's ass or have mine kicked. I'm not wasting my time posturing with you. Why in the blue fuck would I:

A situation happens.
You get mad.
Other person gets mad.
You approach each other.
You yell at each other.
You leave.


Now, I'm older, so I've kind of learned that 99.9% of this silly bullshit isn't worth the anger and energy, and I don't let guys get under my skin. It's SO much better this way. But. When you DO get in those situations, that scenario does not compute for me. So we just got super angry with each other, angry enough to get out and approach each other, and all we did is YELL at each other? That just makes me angrier, and I will stew on that shit for literally a few days. It's stupid, I'm not saying it's mature (that's why I've learned to ignore most of this bullshit), but that's how I am. I'm not getting out of my car/approaching you to have a yelling contest.

yup. I agree. And I'm not going to lie I could have and SHOULD have asked him nicer to move his car. I was mid argument with my fiancee over stupid stuff. Then the guy goes in my drive way. That was my fault with how angry I left the previous situation before I engaged the kid.




Quote:
Originally Posted by vroom vrooooom View Post
no drive by shooting yet?
I'm at work ill find out when I get home.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App


MILITARY CREW GSM2




Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Avenge me if I die!

Like old harleys? check out my build thread! -->75 rigid iron rebuild

i love throbbing meat
deedub97GT is offline  
post #60 of 79 Old August 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Administrator
 
TheUNZippee!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hoose
Posts: 83,767
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedub97GT View Post
yup. I agree. And I'm not going to lie I could have and SHOULD have asked him nicer to move his car. I was mid argument with my fiancee over stupid stuff. Then the guy goes in my drive way. That was my fault with how angry I left the previous situation before I engaged the kid.
I feel ya brother. Been there, more than once.



TheUNZippee! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome