Shellie Zimmerman 911 call! - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,156
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Shellie Zimmerman 911 call!

She had to call 911 on her soon to be future ex husband George. The guy that was painted as a "wimp" by some is back in the spotlight again. It seems if she has declined to press charges though.


-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
428CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Boise, Id
Posts: 2,466
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
It would suck to be Zimmerman, his life will never be the same. Everything he does will make its way into the news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend have?

$45. She has $45.

428CJ is offline  
post #3 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 06:20 PM
WOT Junkie
 
EcoFriendly_lol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 1,163
   
iTrader: 0 reviews
What a dumbass. He just got done getting through court for shit related to this.

Convertible Crew #7

1998 Mustang GT...new daily driver, not modded enough.

1985 Mustang GT: modified 4180C, exhaust, 3.55's, 180* t-stat, stage 2 10.5" clutch.
EcoFriendly_lol is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 06:27 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Imaginary Enemy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,402
                     
iTrader: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoFriendly_lol View Post
What a dumbass. He just got done getting through court for shit related to this.
He got away with it once so now he thinks he can get away with anything.
Imaginary Enemy is offline  
post #5 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Administrator
 
BWAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clothes Hamper
Posts: 33,100
Blog Entries: 2
                     
iTrader: 4 reviews
it's gotta be hard to spend that much time in jail and then go back home to your wife. maybe he's just acting like this because he wants to go back to an environment where he gets laid every day. give the man a break

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

BWAL is offline  
post #6 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,156
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
He got away with it once so now he thinks he can get away with anything.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #7 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 06:52 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Imaginary Enemy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,402
                     
iTrader: 5 reviews
Imaginary Enemy is offline  
post #8 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 06:55 PM
The Boss is in
 
8t6gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gods country. Nordern Michigan eh
Posts: 23,756
                     
iTrader: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 428CJ View Post
It would suck to be Zimmerman, his life will never be the same. Everything he does will make its way into the news.
Exactly my thought

Headlines! Zimmer has the shits! He hasn't been feeling well the last two weeks.

Zimmerman tipped the waitress at apple bees 10% instead of 15%!
8t6gt is offline  
post #9 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
 
1RápidoZorro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 14,391
                     
iTrader: 4 reviews
I think for most it is not about sympathy but more about belief in our justice system. You have to be judged by a group of your peers and it has to be proven beyond resonable doubt. No ifs, ands, or buts...

Actually, I guess I am a bit sympathetic for the guy because he had the media and self righteous clowns playing judge, jury, and executioner with him and not a single person in this country deserves that regardless of what they do or how guilty they are. You should be innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around as it was in this case.
1RápidoZorro is offline  
post #10 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,156
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
His wife decided not to press charges but I've heard in domestic cases it can be up to the state. If you just got out of a shitstorm sometimes it's your best bet to lay low. It's a weird situation and his lawyer popped up on the scene I wonder what will come of all this mess.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #11 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 71
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
He got away with it once so now he thinks he can get away with anything.
Zimmerman's soon to be ex wife is no saint either. If I remember correctly she was charged with some criminal activity for lying about assets when bail was being set for her husband.

I say BS, she wants a quick divorce he probably doesn't so now she is making shit up or exaggerating what really happened. I bet she even instigated the argument, bitches being crazy.

<img src=http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z419/vbstang13/IMG_9058.jpg border=0 alt= />
vbstang13 is offline  
post #12 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Made in U.S.A.
 
Nasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,435
                     
iTrader: 12 reviews
This woman sold her story to local channels here for the story on their divorce. Why would she not press charges? Has George said his side of the story? Guess people didn't learn from the first time not to be so quick to judge.
Nasty is offline  
post #13 of 81 Old September 9th, 2013, 11:47 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Imaginary Enemy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,402
                     
iTrader: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbstang13 View Post
Zimmerman's soon to be ex wife is no saint either. If I remember correctly she was charged with some criminal activity for lying about assets when bail was being set for her husband.

I say BS, she wants a quick divorce he probably doesn't so now she is making shit up or exaggerating what really happened. I bet she even instigated the argument, bitches being crazy.
Nowhere did I claim or even imply that she was a saint. What are you basing your assumptions on? (second paragraph)
Imaginary Enemy is offline  
post #14 of 81 Old September 10th, 2013, 12:20 AM
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,744
                   
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
it's gotta be hard to spend that much time in jail and then go back home to your wife. maybe he's just acting like this because he wants to go back to an environment where he gets laid every day. give the man a break

Noone else saw this ^




HANDSOME MEN'S CLUB -FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
serbiandude is offline  
post #15 of 81 Old September 10th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 71
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Nowhere did I claim or even imply that she was a saint. What are you basing your assumptions on? (second paragraph)
No you didn't imply she is a saint but you did say Zimmerman "got away with it once....."

In case you missed it he was proven innocent. You must be one of those people who believe everything the media feeds you so naturally you would rush to judgement again and assume Zimmerman is in the wrong this time also.

It's about time people give this guy a break.

<img src=http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z419/vbstang13/IMG_9058.jpg border=0 alt= />
vbstang13 is offline  
post #16 of 81 Old September 10th, 2013, 12:39 AM
He of Long Wind
 
Mike in Kentucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oil Springs, KY
Posts: 2,147
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
That was catastrophically stupid of Zimmerman, regardless of whether he (legally) did anything wrong or not. His old life is over - whether he knows it or not. He shouldn’t even be there; he should be smart enough to be completely invisible.

The day after the verdict was read, George Zimmerman should have packed his bags for rural Wyoming somewhere. For the next ten years, George needs to keep his head down and find employment doing tractor maintenance or something on a private ranch - well out of the public eye. He doesn’t seem to understand that he isn’t really “free and clear.” There are literally MILLIONS of people who feel he should be in prison - including the President of the United States. That is an open wound - and it will remain an open wound for some time. And that wound is bigger than one man. If George is dumb enough to give any of those (in authority) the opportunity to deliver a form of retroactive justice for the death of Trayvon Martin, they’ll take it. Political pressure would be too overwhelming to ignore.

I would think Zimmerman should have learned this lesson from the O.J. Simpson case. Many Americans ultimately saw O.J.'s conviction in the 2007 armed robbery/kidnapping case as retroactive vindication for “getting away with murder” in the 1995 Simpson/Brown acquittal. For the millions of people whose blood boiled every time they saw O.J. being interviewed on the golf course - this was final justice, albeit more than a decade later. O.J. went to prison, and the wound was finally closed.

Although the race roles are generally reversed here, the Zimmerman case is fundamentally no different. Many people still see George Zimmerman as a murderer, a racist, and/or a gun-happy vigilante. If he finds himself in court again, he WON’T be so lucky. Politics will demand we use the opportunity to close the national wound. He’ll go to prison.

George! If you’re listening ... GO TO WYOMING AND STFU for a while!

~

BUILD THREAD


'84 Hatch, Bracket Car, [email protected], but I'm working on it
'71 Mach One FB 351c, Slow
'73 Torino, 302, Slower


~
Mike in Kentucky is offline  
post #17 of 81 Old September 10th, 2013, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,156
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbstang13 View Post

I say BS, she wants a quick divorce he probably doesn't so now she is making shit up or exaggerating what really happened. I bet she even instigated the argument, bitches being crazy.
So she is just blowing smoke and started it all? What about her dad?

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #18 of 81 Old September 10th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Chicken Fucker
 
Greywolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,633
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Kentucky View Post
That was catastrophically stupid of Zimmerman, regardless of whether he (legally) did anything wrong or not. His old life is over - whether he knows it or not. He shouldn’t even be there; he should be smart enough to be completely invisible.

The day after the verdict was read, George Zimmerman should have packed his bags for rural Wyoming somewhere. For the next ten years, George needs to keep his head down and find employment doing tractor maintenance or something on a private ranch - well out of the public eye. He doesn’t seem to understand that he isn’t really “free and clear.” There are literally MILLIONS of people who feel he should be in prison - including the President of the United States. That is an open wound - and it will remain an open wound for some time. And that wound is bigger than one man. If George is dumb enough to give any of those (in authority) the opportunity to deliver a form of retroactive justice for the death of Trayvon Martin, they’ll take it. Political pressure would be too overwhelming to ignore.

I would think Zimmerman should have learned this lesson from the O.J. Simpson case. Many Americans ultimately saw O.J.'s conviction in the 2007 armed robbery/kidnapping case as retroactive vindication for “getting away with murder” in the 1995 Simpson/Brown acquittal. For the millions of people whose blood boiled every time they saw O.J. being interviewed on the golf course - this was final justice, albeit more than a decade later. O.J. went to prison, and the wound was finally closed.

Although the race roles are generally reversed here, the Zimmerman case is fundamentally no different. Many people still see George Zimmerman as a murderer, a racist, and/or a gun-happy vigilante. If he finds himself in court again, he WON’T be so lucky. Politics will demand we use the opportunity to close the national wound. He’ll go to prison.

George! If you’re listening ... GO TO WYOMING AND STFU for a while!

~
+10000000 all day long

He was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Regardless of your personal belief or stance in this case, I personally feel they were both in the wrong and acted like fools but that's a whole different topic, he has been cleared of any wrong doing. His tour of Kel-Tec, driving like a moron, and now this hints at a level of instability that is almost absurd. He has to know that there are many people who would love to make a name for themselves by being the one to take him down. Send him up to Alaska to work off some of that extra weight on a crab boat and make some nice scratch while doing it for the next decade or so. Otherwise he may not be long for this world because you KNOW that if he get's sent to prison someone's gonna kill him.
Greywolf is offline  
post #19 of 81 Old September 10th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Pawsitively sexy
 
Sixpointslow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lower Sussex, DE
Posts: 10,563
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
So she is just blowing smoke and started it all? What about her dad?
You are both doing the same thing, and that would be drawing conclusions based on preconceived notions. :-/

2012 CTS-V

Not stock


Sixpointslow is offline  
post #20 of 81 Old September 10th, 2013, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,156
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbstang13 View Post

I say BS, she wants a quick divorce he probably doesn't so now she is making shit up or exaggerating what really happened. I bet she even instigated the argument, bitches being crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
So she is just blowing smoke and started it all? What about her dad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFoxwell View Post
You are both doing the same thing, and that would be drawing conclusions based on preconceived notions. :-/
Those were some heavy statements so I just asked two questions related to the statements that were made.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome