Totally Digusted With American Laziness, Obesity, and Lack Of Self Respect - Page 7 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 02:13 PM
better than clockWise

Off subject a bit but, I really do enjoy watching The Biggest Loser. Its fucking insane how much different those people look. And if you do watch it, i never thoguht I would ball my ass off watching that but, a few seasons ago, a lady turned to food after a drunk driver killed her husband and two children.. 2 and 5 i think their ages were.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

how she even managed to continue is far far beyond my scope of thought.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 02:15 PM
You had one job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
Off subject a bit but, I really do enjoy watching The Biggest Loser. Its fucking insane how much different those people look. And if you do watch it, i never thoguht I would ball my ass off watching that but, a few seasons ago, a lady turned to food after a drunk driver killed her husband and two children.. 2 and 5 i think their ages were.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

how she even managed to continue is far far beyond my scope of thought.
I like that show too. I get tired of all the whinning though. They volunteer for the show. It's not like the show is a surprise to them.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #123 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 02:16 PM
better than clockWise

speeding i guess....

Rike revealed that three years ago she lost her husband, her 5 year old daughter and her 2 week old son when they were hit head-on by another car.

The Texas Department of Public Safety reported at the time that driver Justin Reller, 28, of Kemp was seen travelling at an estimated 100 mph on State Highway 198. He then rounded the so-called Phalba Curve and lost control, swerving into the lane of oncoming traffic and slamming head-on into a van with Rike's family. They died, as did he, at the scene.

This left Rike alone and devastated. She revealed on The Biggest Loser that it became a battle for her just to get up each day and face life. For comfort, the high school teacher sought solace in food, and as a result she gained weight to the point of 247 pounds, her starting weight on The Biggest Loser's fall season.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 02:18 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Fox2102 Send a message via MSN to Fox2102

I'm just gonna leave this here... You know to lighten the mood
post #125 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 02:20 PM
You had one job!

^

things are looking up suddenly

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #126 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 02:22 PM
better than clockWise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox2102 View Post

I'm just gonna leave this here... You know to lighten the mood
I'll take the car, you two can have the ladies in the pic

post #127 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

^^^^^^Yeah this, I will take the car and treat myself like an amusement park, you take the girls.
post #128 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 03:35 PM
All Homo All The Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post

This statement is ridiculous.

Alcoholism being a legit disability in Canada is also.
post #129 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 03:38 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare69 View Post
Alcoholism being a legit disability in Canada is also.
I'm not even going to bother all that much debunking your ridiculous statements about this, other than you pointing out a flawed social program has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that your other statement is still full of shit.

It's also interesting how you go right to that flawed program where I'm from, as if that has anything to do with anything I've written in this thread. And as if The United States of America is without flawed social programs. Your statement that fat acceptance is retarded and disgusting is still ridiculous and offensive.

post #130 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 03:58 PM
All Homo All The Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I'm not even going to bother all that much debunking your ridiculous statements about this, other than you pointing out a flawed social program has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that your other statement is still full of shit.

It's also interesting how you go right to that flawed program where I'm from, as if that has anything to do with anything I've written in this thread. And as if The United States of America is without flawed social programs. Your statement that fat acceptance is retarded and disgusting is still ridiculous and offensive.
Delete the post then if it offends you that much, it must due to the double neg I received from you. I hate the fat acceptance from people who are lazy and ate their way to 300lbs and think they are beautiful and I should think so also while paying their medical bills. Get off your ass and exercise, my old roommate was 380lbs at 6'8 tall, he lost weight just by changing his diet.

Just read the comments...

This is what I have a problem with Zip, slamming hard work and praising laziness. This is what we have become, a bunch of politically correct pussies who cannot say anything cause it may hurt their feelings.
post #131 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 04:04 PM
better than clockWise

I'm moving to Canada

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

way too small to be able to read the comments man

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

nevermind, i made it bigger...

those comments seem appropriate for the overweight chick. read her story. She isn't just doing a hey im sexy pic.. its more of a statement pic from being shit on.

post #132 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 04:10 PM
All Homo All The Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I'm moving to Canada

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

way too small to be able to read the comments man

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

nevermind, i made it bigger...

those comments seem appropriate for the overweight chick. read her story. She isn't just doing a hey im sexy pic.. its more of a statement pic from being shit on.
Im not into girls with abs but I find the fat chick disgusting. She is getting praised by other whales and white knights for being fat while bashing the fitness guy and girl who worked their ass off and had a strict diet to get their body.

No different then praising a guy with no job going to the welfare office and bashing the man working 60hrs a week.
post #133 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 04:13 PM
better than clockWise

i thought you just merged two different things together.. i was unaware it was all the same people commenting on both pics.

post #134 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
This is what I have a problem with Zip, slamming hard work and praising laziness. This is what we have become, a bunch of politically correct pussies who cannot say anything cause it may hurt their feelings.
The comments in the first pic have to be fake. Me and my girlfriend both eat pretty healthy, for the most part we try to follow a plant-based diet, eating as many raw vegetables as possible. To keep motivated we follow a lot of fitness oriented people in Instagram, twitter and Facebook. This gives my girlfriend ideas on how to eat healthy, and new workout routines. Anyways, people are always posting pictures of their progress, and all they get are positive comments.

I believe social media can have a positive impact on the health of todays kids. Fast food places get bashed constantly, and healthy eating is the new trend. Working out is encouraged everywhere on the web. This will lead to this generation to grow up understanding the negative health impacts of lazy eating. They will realize that people do not work out and eat healthy only to look good, but they do it to feel good and live longer.

2000 Mustang GT vert - Gone
2002 Mustang GT coupe - Sold on 12/20/17
2007 BMW 335i
1994 BMW 328i - Foxbody 5.0 Swap
post #135 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Delete the post then if it offends you that much, it must due to the double neg I received from you. I hate the fat acceptance from people who are lazy and ate their way to 300lbs and think they are beautiful and I should think so also while paying their medical bills. Get off your ass and exercise, my old roommate was 380lbs at 6'8 tall, he lost weight just by changing his diet.

Just read the comments...

I don't need to delete your post. Not sure why you would respond with that. You wrote something, I think it's offensive. Not "Holy shit I hate your fucking guts and I'm flaming mad" offensive. Never thought a friend that you normally agree with said something offensive? Did you read anything I wrote in the long post I made in this thread? If you did, perhaps you'd understand why I responded with negative reputation. You might not agree still, but perhaps you'd understand.

I am not going to rewrite everything I wrote that explains why your comment that 'fat acceptance is retarded and disgusting' is offensive to me. That comment is stupid to me and yes, is offensive, and shows to me that you don't understand the problem of obesity in it's entirety, not even close. Note how I worded that there, Nightmare? I said 'your comment is stupid to me'? Not "You are stupid." See the difference? That means I understand how to address differences of opinion directly without judging you entirely, that I can call you out on something without insulting your entire being. You may take offense (don't know if you do or don't, not the point here) to me saying I find something you say dense and insulting, but that still isn't me saying "Boy are you ever retarded, Nightmare."

Also, show me where me saying "There is a way to talk about a problem that doesn't involve being a condescending judgmental prick" equals slamming hard work and praising laziness. If you interpret anything I wrote that way... either your reading comprehension is lacking in this particular thread, or you're letting your emotions dictate your writing.

Ironically, what I'm talking about would see more people having less of a problem with obesity and perhaps being able to overcome it better, where the way you speak here accomplishes nothing whatsoever. If you think what I'm writing is about accepting a problem and thus not doing anything about it, again, you're not getting what I'm driving at, or you didn't read it.

It's not an either-or problem, Nightmare. If you attempt to understand people's problems without talking like a judgmental asshole, that doesn't mean one is condoning laziness while denigrating hard work. Nor does it mean that you're not acknowledging obesity as a serious problem in society.

post #136 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 04:55 PM
Cornholed Manthusiast

The chick with the abs is fucking hot.

I'm doing homework right now so I haven't had time to read all of these insanely long posts lol. I might get to it later.

Care packages for the troops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastFox View Post
The world has turned into such a safe place that idiots are now capable of not only thriving, but reproducing as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I use my Mustang to impress other guys.
post #137 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

I like women with and without abs......Christ I just love women. I always liked women with the lines near the hips and defined quads.
post #138 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 05:23 PM

I used to be a certified Physical Trainer and while that doesn't give me any more credential than a chiropractor would in regards to an MD, I can at least offer my experiences with those that I trained.

Most of those that came in to train with me that were morbidly obese had the attitude that F5 has illustrated. Unmotivated and undisciplined. I think that is why most of the morbidly obese that don't have weight issues related to extenuating disease fail. There were also those that had flat out just given up. They thought they were beyond help. Those that stuck with it started to feel the results of their hard work and that seemed to motivate them to continue on. Those were the ones that ultimately achieved their goals.

About a year and a half ago my son brought one of his new friends home and I was amazed at how out of shape this kid was. He was at least 60 lbs overweight and had told me that his mother fed him frozen chicken nuggets and frozen spinach lasagna every night for dinner. Breakfast and lunch were provided by school. On weekends he said he would just eat ice cream because his lazy ass mother didn't want to cook. My son and I workout 3 times a week in the morning before work/school so I invited his friend to come along with us. 6 months into our workout he decided to join an MMA gym and has become one of the top fighters at his gym. He's been receptive to my counseling him on nutrition and has really turned his life around. He's lost 50lbs so far and is a walking muscle. He shows me new moves that he learns in the gym. I think he does that just to see if he can kick the old mans ass or not!! LOL!

Point being that almost ANYONE can be healthy and within reasonable body weight. They just need to put the work in. Unfortunately many of those lazy asses just don't have the motivation or the will to do it. Most of the morbidly obese that came to me came through doctors orders and not of there own volition. Out of all those that came through those circumstances I can say that probably 90% either dropped out because they weren't disciplined enough to follow it even though some of their issues in regards to weight were life threatening. To these people it seemed the only way to even get them to see the reality of there situation was through the specter of their own mortality.

John

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
post #139 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfive View Post
I like women with and without abs......Christ I just love women. I always liked women with the lines near the hips and defined quads.
The vagina is the best part!

Well ok... boobs

and ass.

legs

nothing wrong with the hands, either

post #140 of 147 Old October 1st, 2013, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/326874-totally-digusted-american-laziness-obesity-lack-self-respect.html
Posted By For Type Date
obesity and laziness - forum post review | BoardReader This thread Refback December 1st, 2013 03:29 PM