So am I in the wrong for this? Chick with a boyfriend - Page 4 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 03:59 PM
Needs moar meat

Garage
^ The troof

'03 Sixxer - RIP
'02 GT Premium - Here come the mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco View Post
SEND THE COPS! THE FAT ONE IS TRYING TO EAT THE LITTLE ONE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 04:03 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Colleen I think its different than just sitting on the same bed when she jumps on him and starts grinding on him. OP, I wouldn't beat yourself too much. While you may have made a regrettable decision, it is not like the girl wasn't partially responsible as well, and was clearly fine with what was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend have?

$45. She has $45.

post #63 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 04:09 PM
MM's Caller of Bullshit

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 428CJ View Post
Colleen I think its different than just sitting on the same bed when she jumps on him and starts grinding on him. OP, I wouldn't beat yourself too much. While you may have made a regrettable decision, it is not like the girl wasn't partially responsible as well, and was clearly fine with what was going on.
Why are some of you trying to justify this? It's equal blame for both people involved. He could have pushed her off, don't make him a victim and her a whore.

Say no to slut shaming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 04:18 PM
Feb '14 ROTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination S197 View Post
Why are some of you trying to justify this? It's equal blame for both people involved. He could have pushed her off, don't make him a victim and her a whore.

Say no to slut shaming.
I agree with you.

I find it quite funny that some are like it is fine to fuck another dudes girlfriend blah blah blah, you did nothing wrong, it was ALL the girls fault. Honestly... what???

504/433
post #65 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 04:24 PM
Priest of the Car Gods

Quote:
Say no to slut shaming.
Agreed.

Function > Form, always
post #66 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 04:36 PM
Manthusiast

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
How come when a guy cheats on a girl he's an asshole but this girl cheats on her boyfriend and she's suddenly a whore?

Dude was wrong. He knew she had a boyfriend. He even said he knew that the girl's boyfriend was "crazy in love" with her. When that girl comes on to you you tell her to get her shit and leave.
Girl was wrong. She's in a relationship and it's not with you. She had every opportunity to stop it but didn't.

You both cheated on her boyfriend.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

'Cause she's allowed to have male friends?
I've been on a bed with guys that I'm not dating. When we don't have interest in dating each other.
Why? Cause my friends are college guys who often only have a bed and a computer chair and the chair is usually covered in shit and I don't like watching TV from the floor....
I honestly think both people who cheat, rather its a man or woman is fucked up. If your willing to lead someone on in a relationship and waste their emotions/time then your a piece of shit as human. Your sex doesn't matter, I think the term slut or whore is used simply because it is seen as one of the worst things to call a woman on the spectrum. I'd call a woman a slut if she cheats and I would call a man a piece of shit or prick since a guy that cheats probably wont be worried about being call a man-whore.

Also I see where you come from on the whole having someone over, I guess it came off wrong since I know the girl cheated. I could care less if I date a girl and trust them, however I honestly wouldn't date a girl that would lay in bed with another guy. Call me insecure if you want, I was just raised to not put myself in temptations way like that.

Also Wilson alot of people on here have experienced this first hand and understand just how shitty it is to be cheated on, most would prefer to be told rather than waste their time and believe for 6 months that everything is fine in the relationship. If your committed, wether your married or not. Its still wrong to cheat.

1996 Laser Red Mustang GT-Totaled October 2,2012
2000 Dark Blue Explorer Sport 4.0L SOHC
2002 Honda F4i Black/Red
2000 Yamaha YZF-600R "Thunder Kitty"
2015 Ingot Silver Ford Focus SE
Carolina Crew #53
post #67 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 04:37 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:

Say no to slut shaming.
+1
post #68 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
However if you can't trust your guy or girl to be alone in a room with someone of the opposite sex then you shouldn't be together. Those trust issues are gonna fuck your relationship up whether they're warranted or not.
I disagree. I used to think that was true. Its beyond trust..its the idea that your putting yourself in that situation. If I have a girlfriend and she wants to hang out with her male friends, great. But if she goes to his dorm knowing there is only a computer chair and a bed, then thats wrong of her. Hangout in an appropriate setting. It doesn't matter how much you love or trust one another, you shouldn't do things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
post #69 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 05:41 PM
Danger To Manifold!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torched03Mach View Post
Damn you Isaac you man whore!!!!!

JK...been there as well, I felt like a dick too. After it all happened, the thought of "if she's doing this to her boyfriend now, she'll probably do it to me...". After that, I felt pretty stupid but I can't say I blame you man. I've been in your shoes OP, it's not easy.
That's why we're friends Josh

But I know what you mean, I felt the exact same way and then promptly bailed.

2001 GT
-IRS-Borla Stingers-H&R SS-JLT RAI-75mm Accufab-TSW Valencias-Zex 150 Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by phayze View Post
Love those old trannys.
post #70 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 05:43 PM
Registered Rainbow Troll

Damn, op seems like a little shit-head. You're both to blame.

Don't you think it was a dumb idea to know she had a boyfriend and rail her anyway? You shouldn't have to get online on a forum to ask people you don't know whether it is wrong or not.

You're how old, 23? Can you seriously not get your shit together well enough to know wrong from right? Hell, you're even past the age to buy a handgun and get a cwp at this point. You definitely don't seem like the type of person I would want acquiring either of those.

In summary:
A) thirsty females will be thirsty
---and---
B) Dumb OP is dumb

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G

66 Coupe- 5.0 EFI, T5, 8.8, 4-wheel-discs, blahblahblah

Carolina Crew #82
post #71 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 06:44 PM

^lmao at this post funny but quite true, in other news like I said earlier shit happens we all make mistakes now go live your life
post #72 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 06:49 PM
Not a Rational Car Guy

Quote:

Say no to slut shaming.
This.

/thread

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2012 McLaren MP4-12C - Elite Pearl White
2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe - Verde Ithaca
2009 Infiniti G37S Coupe (the daily)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDensity View Post
At this point I don't think the Viper is exotic. It is more like a refined American redneck John Deere tractor made by Boeing with turbos.
post #73 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 06:59 PM
Pays in respect

I fail to see the stupidity of OP. He simply took advantage of a situation, that I think a majority of our younger audience here would take. As for those who are claiming he is stupid, or disgusting. Come on. You're either upset because you're settled down and you are afraid of the thought that it could happen to you, or old enough where you're not concerned with being honest, but being a presence of maturity.

2002 Ford Mustang 4.6 GT Coupe

Big Red BOV - B&M Hammer - Procharger P1sc - 3 Core Intercooler - UPR Catted X - SSS Terminators
H&R Super Sports - Bilstein HD
post #74 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nito2v View Post
I fail to see the stupidity of OP. He simply took advantage of a situation, that I think a majority of our younger audience here would take. As for those who are claiming he is stupid, or disgusting. Come on. You're either upset because you're settled down and you are afraid of the thought that it could happen to you, or old enough where you're not concerned with being honest, but being a presence of maturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
post #75 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 07:08 PM
Feb '14 ROTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
+1

504/433
post #76 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 07:09 PM
Not a Rational Car Guy

Quote:
I wouldn't. I've been in that situation numerous times; even when I was younger. Wasn't brought up that way. Sure, I could be friends with her and we could hang out a little, but if we were in that situation I wouldn't think about it. I just knew better.

2012 McLaren MP4-12C - Elite Pearl White
2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe - Verde Ithaca
2009 Infiniti G37S Coupe (the daily)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDensity View Post
At this point I don't think the Viper is exotic. It is more like a refined American redneck John Deere tractor made by Boeing with turbos.
post #77 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 07:22 PM
MM's Caller of Bullshit

Garage
Quote:
Sorry to be blunt, well, I'm not really, it's how I am when I see a line of bullshit.

He was stupid because he knew better and still went ahead with it and then came here hoping we'd agree with him and make him feel better about the shitty thing that he had done. Whether or not she wanted to do it or was willing to cheat is ultimately unrelated to the discussion. It was up to him to say no and be the bigger person knowing that she had a boyfriend.

If you don't respect another mans relationship, then you don't deserve my respect.

You're ill informed and playing to stereotypes about young men being dirt bag girl users and girls being cock hounds.

The rest of your argument about settling down or fearful of being in that situation is downright stupid all by itself. I've been in those situations, I was in that situation when I was 23 and you know what, I passed on the opportunity to trample on someone else's relationship.

The day you stop using the excuse "well other people have done it" or "you would too" is the day you're mature enough to be called a man.

/thread
post #78 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 07:26 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkausch View Post
I'd say your both wrong. And all I'm saying is if some guy came up to me and said he fucked my girl id kick his ass and ask questions later

I think the best thing to do at this point is to go tell the guy what happened.

2002 GT - 5 Speed
Novi 1000 @ 9 psi
Mods in My Garage
post #79 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 07:35 PM
MM Fanatic

she's a slut for sleeping around when shes got a boyfriend, and you're a manwhore for fucking her when you knew she had a boyfriend.

2002 mustang gt - turbo'd and blown up
1980 mercury zephyr wagon - roller undergoing rust repair
1970 galaxie - 351W cruiser
1978 F150 - 4x4 400M with a few bolt ons
1999 PSD - stock
post #80 of 198 Old October 31st, 2013, 07:41 PM
Registered Rainbow Troll

Quote:
I am neither of those things. I'm just a little pissed that a 23 year old started a thread because he can't tell the difference between right and "wrong". If it's not that, maybe he's just trying to brag, in which case I couldn't give 2 shits about him or his story.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G

66 Coupe- 5.0 EFI, T5, 8.8, 4-wheel-discs, blahblahblah

Carolina Crew #82
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page