Need work help - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 72 Old December 14th, 2013, 11:57 PM
better than clockWise

work before church.. interested in seeing where this argument goes.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Canon Gang

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Kohrs93) View Post
3) Not put church before work. Young kids, much like you, don't understand that the operation of that hospital, and the welbeing of others, is DEPENDENT ON YOU WORKING WHEN YOU'RE SCHEDULED! You screw at least one person over by leaving early and not finishing your shift.

Learn some respect and have some damn common sense.
I couldn't have said that any better myself.

Maximum Motorsports - Bilstein - Hypercoils - Aerocatch - UPR - Steeda - Hawk - Jegs - Eibach - SR Performance - Mishimoto - DDM - Bassani

post #23 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Chicken Fucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Kohrs93) View Post
These are the type of kids I manage at work... it is beyond frustrating. I hope you get fired.

You should have

1) Filed and injury report immediately and notified a manager (don't tell me that in an entire hospital not one manager was there, it's a hospital.)

2) Told someone you were leaving, or asked earlier in the day if you could leave early. (again, don't tell me there was not one person in the entire hospital that you could have gone to).

3) Not put church before work. Young kids, much like you, don't understand that the operation of that hospital, and the welbeing of others, is DEPENDENT ON YOU WORKING WHEN YOU'RE SCHEDULED! You screw at least one person over by leaving early and not finishing your shift.

Learn some respect and have some damn common sense.
Yes to all of this. Yes, Yes, Yes. My work computer won't let me rep him so someone please give this man a big gold star.

I find it impossible to believe that at a hospital of all places you did not have SOMEONE you could have reported to. Not one person? I'm pretty sure if you grabbed any of the doctors on staff and notified them you'd have a shot in hell but you're SOL.

Just remember to give 10% of your unemployment checks to this church of yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR Stang View Post
moral of story drugs are a hell of a drug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Peni are evil, conniving assholes. They do this to us all the damn time. Don't trust it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 02:00 AM
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
Yes to all of this. Yes, Yes, Yes. My work computer won't let me rep him so someone please give this man a big gold star.

I find it impossible to believe that at a hospital of all places you did not have SOMEONE you could have reported to. Not one person? I'm pretty sure if you grabbed any of the doctors on staff and notified them you'd have a shot in hell but you're SOL.

Just remember to give 10% of your unemployment checks to this church of yours.
No reps needed.... just giving him the point of view of someone who has poured his blood sweat and tears into his job and literally been on the opposite end of exactly what he did. Can't tell you how many times I've work 13-14 hour days because someone called in or didn't show.

Also.... can't get unemployment for getting fired.

Black Stang Crew #Coorslight

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
i like pee pees i guess too
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
post #25 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

You will probably get fired, but still need to show up to at least make it seem like you want to work there still. You should have notified someone you were leaving and taken the blame off of you. As it is always stated CYA(cover your ass). If you had notified anyone above you even a nurse of the situation and been cleared to leave then it doesn't come back on you.

Look at this from your bosses stand point. You got hurt, didn't report it and continued to work so it must not have been that bad(in their mind), you then leave abruptly without telling anyone why when no authority is around(looks like you are trying to pull a fast one when boss is away), and then later when she calls you out on leaving early the injury, which you paid no mind to when it happened since you worked for so long after it, is now your excuse for leaving. Guarantee she thinks that you are trying to pull one over on her.
post #26 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Enthusiast

It will depend on your previous history there. I am not going to speculate on that. You should ALWAYS report an injury asap. They don't know if you hurt it after you left, or if you did it there. You need to learn some responsibility.
post #27 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt

You're screwed dude. Just up and walking off on the job, without telling anyone, usually just gets you canned. All it shows is that you're unreliable as fuck and don't need the job in the first place.

MM BRONY CLUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
It's good looking and it feels so nice and soft.
post #28 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
work before church.. interested in seeing where this argument goes.
argument?

i doubt anybody would disagree with that, not even thoroughbred, the holiest and most religious member of MM

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #29 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Skirt Chasing Philanderer

This thread is cute. I remember being 14 with my first job...
post #30 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RápidoZorro View Post
This thread is cute. I remember being 14 with my first job...
Me too. Remember being a bus boy like it was yeasterday.

From here to infirmary......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
0-60mph 0.5 sec. And we have liftoff!
post #31 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Manthusiast

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFallout View Post
Me too. Remember being a bus boy like it was yeasterday.
Now you bus men

I don't see why you wouldnt report the injury on a job. O.o People even fake that crap.

1996 Laser Red Mustang GT-Totaled October 2,2012
2000 Dark Blue Explorer Sport 4.0L SOHC
2002 Honda F4i Black/Red
2000 Yamaha YZF-600R "Thunder Kitty"
2015 Ingot Silver Ford Focus SE
Carolina Crew #53
post #32 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Administrator

when i worked at arby's when i was 16, i slipped and fell in the freezer. they wanted me to file a report, but that would have required me to go to the hospital and get checked out, so i said fuck all that

so if cristian reported it and he already works at a hospital, i wonder if they would have made him go to arby's

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #33 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 03:33 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Well let's hope that the gash in your leg doesnt get some drug resistant infection. Doctors have to amputate the leg above the knee. No incident report filed at work, no workers comp. Got fired for job abandonment so no income. Have $250K in medical bills now because no workers comp or COBRA coverage for getting terminated. Spend the rest of your life paying off medical bills and interest. Can never buy a house because of no job, on disability, and owe a bizillion dollars. Car gets repoed for missed payments. Girl leaves you because you are broke and going to stay that way. Hell even the dog might leave you. Not saying this is going to happen, but it is one possible outcome when you can't use proper judgement in your decision making process.

If you were my employee you would be fired. As far as showing up for your scheduled shift, until you are notified of suspension or termination, you have to show up. If you don't, makes all the previous stuff pretty mute.

Whipple, 3.125" pulley-Comp NSR's-Meziere-Pacesetter L/T's+Outlaws-Level 10 trans-PI 3400-PH driveshaft-Auburn Pro LSD-Richmond 4.10's-CobraJet springs-Viking shocks-BMR control arms, panhard, rear sway bar-and a bunch of other really cool shit
post #34 of 72 Old December 15th, 2013, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
hi you can call me mater

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07 Boss View Post
Well let's hope that the gash in your leg doesnt get some drug resistant infection. Doctors have to amputate the leg above the knee. No incident report filed at work, no workers comp. Got fired for job abandonment so no income. Have $250K in medical bills now because no workers comp or COBRA coverage for getting terminated. Spend the rest of your life paying off medical bills and interest. Can never buy a house because of no job, on disability, and owe a bizillion dollars. Car gets repoed for missed payments. Girl leaves you because you are broke and going to stay that way. Hell even the dog might leave you. Not saying this is going to happen, but it is one possible outcome when you can't use proper judgement in your decision making process.

If you were my employee you would be fired. As far as showing up for your scheduled shift, until you are notified of suspension or termination, you have to show up. If you don't, makes all the previous stuff pretty mute.
Damn boss.
Well she acted like nothing happened

"I wonder if I sprayed some on my junk, I could go raw dog and not get herpes. But first I'd have to find a female willing to have relations."-kmac1622
post #35 of 72 Old December 16th, 2013, 12:02 AM
One Man Wolf Pack

Send a message via AIM to 06RedfireGT
Don't you have a kid? If so, why the hell are you wasting money supercharging a 10 year old V6 and why are you fucking off at work putting your job in jeopardy? Going to church is admirable but leaving work early, especially without permission to do so is ridiculous. Let's be honest here, God isn't going to put shoes on your kid's feet and food on the table.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #36 of 72 Old December 16th, 2013, 12:59 AM
MM Fanatic

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/b5hobsons4/2006%20Mustang%20GT/10da490b-40e7-4152-a493-50c169a655b1_zpsed967b1f.jpg
Mac Long Tubes | O/R Prochamber | Bassani Race Axlebacks | Hurst | Bama 93 | 4.10's | K Springs | Koni's
post #37 of 72 Old December 16th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Danger To Manifold!!!!

When I worked in a restaurant people would always walk out or not show up and I'd be stuck covering their lazy ass and mine for the same shit pay... Use some ironically named "common" sense.

2001 GT
-IRS-Borla Stingers-H&R SS-JLT RAI-75mm Accufab-TSW Valencias-Zex 150 Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by phayze View Post
Love those old trannys.
post #38 of 72 Old December 16th, 2013, 02:12 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Im not religious one bit, so the excuse of church conflicting with your work schedule doesnt seem like a valid excuse, at least not when it seems that some churches hold sevices multiple times during any given week ( morning and night time services)

As far as reporting ALL work place injurys, I dont believe in that either. Id say your job doesnt need to know about every paper cut, splinter, or minor abrasion, but thats my opinion, if an injury is going to cause you to miss days, or hinder your work performance or lead to future complications, then they should be reported, but if you cant pass a drug test dont report any thing.

Your biggest mistake you made was leaving with out getting a hold of a supervisor directly. By your description it sounds like your injury should have been reported, so that was your second mistake.

DART 331ci stroker, AFR 185 heads,
Trick Flow R intake,
Accufab 70mm tb, 75mm pro m Maf, 30lb injectors,
jba headers, 2 1/2" x pipe
flowmaster super 10 mufflers,
255 fuel pump,
3:27 gears
post #39 of 72 Old December 16th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Certified Bwaloligisit

Garage
Why did you think leaving unannounced was a good thing?? People are right about church. Hell I haven't attended church in the last 5 years because of work! God knows your there. He doesnt need you visiting every day to know that.

Now if you REALLY hurt your leg and can't work or walk on it. THEN TELL SOMEONE! God if there's one thing I hate is when lazy asses leave or dont show up because of something stupid. "I cut my leg, gotta leave early to go to church". the fuck man!?

and lastly. why the HELL would you ignore a txt from your supervisor!? thats a death wish! they asked you why you left early. you not telling them right way just means you dont care.

Go into work and maybe you'll be off the hook. Id assume that you done though. At least show every little bit of dignity you have and show up

Mach Stang's 1988 K1500 Build Thread

Quote:
ITS A FUCKING GOPRO CABLE! NOT A FUCKING JDAM

-Rocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
All these cameras and they can't see a pissed off Indian guy running around for 15 minutes whipping a propane tank in his hand...
post #40 of 72 Old December 16th, 2013, 02:51 PM
FBGM

Your screwed something fierce.

Saleen SuperCharged, C500 Side Exhaust, Cervinis Ram Air IV Hood, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Chrome GT500 Replica wheels, GT500 Front Splitter ModBMR 1.25 Lowering Springs, ADJ Panhard Bar, CHE Torque Limiters and K Member Brace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page