Car accident stories / Close calls. - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 35 Old January 11th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Never go ass to mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Not a car wreck, but in 04 I was cruising on my Ninja about 40 mph when a car ran a stop sign and pulled out right in front of me. When my headlights hit them they panicked and froze. I had 2 options. Option 1 was to t-bone them and risk flying through or over the car. Option 2 was to lay the bike down and ride it out. Only had a split second to decide. I had a helmet and leather jacket with armor on. I went with option 2. I hit the ground hard and bounced a few times before landing flat on my back. The bike slid another 60 feet until a curb stopped it. I laid on the ground for what seemed forever but really only 20 sec. All the air was knocked out of me. From how my helmet hit it launched my visor across the road. When I stood up my jeans were shredded and road rash all up my legs. I though that was all that happened until I tried to pick the bike up and both shoulders dropped about 2 inches. Got to the ER and turns out I split both shoulder blades in half. I spent the next 2 months no being able to move my arms from the elbow up. They didn't do surgery and let it heal on its own. Now one side is a half inch shorter from my neck to edge of my should from healing wrong.
Motorcycle accidents can be hell man.
I wrecked my dirbike bad when I was 16. Hit this huge jump, came up short on the landing, rear wheel clipped the top of the landing on the other end of the gap, did a complete front flip...hit the ground. Slid about 30 feet or so. Tore a tendon in my knee and took a handle bar to the side. 2 broken ribs and a nasty gash. It was funny as hell because I was laying on the ground holding my knee..not realizing how fucked my side was from the handle bars.

CONVERTIBLE CREW #28
2004 Sixxer(RIP)
2007 GT Vert
2002 GT Vert(351W swap COMPLETED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
If I were to make a movie on your life, one scene for sure would be you plowing some chick and then all of a sudden, you with your dick on fire. Legit fire.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 35 Old January 11th, 2014, 10:05 PM
Manthusiast

Garage
I've had 2 accidents that I was in control for.
First was in my mustang, lost control merging in the rain at 45mph and got hit by a semi at 75+. I slid a good 30 ft and had adrenaline take over. Door buckled, I yelled for gf to get out and got her out and had to crawl out on her side. Didn't know it, but I had a concussion and was left with a migraine for 2 weeks. Still get pain on that side of the head.
On my first bike, a ninja 250 I was taking a turn at 60. Some asshat comes flyign around the corner in my lane. I had the option of hitting head on or sliding, so I slid off into the ditch and landed on a bush. The lady drove off as I layed there in disbelief. I remember grunting in the air thinking this will hurt. I was left with a little roadrash. The bike still ran, I even cleaned it up and sold it later for 200 more
The last accident I was in, my friend came at an intersection where the intersecting road had to yield. Lady pulled out in front of him when he slowed down. Well she didnt stop and hit him. His car had a little crack, her front end was totalled. Was hilarious since we hated that little POS suzuki esteem.

1996 Laser Red Mustang GT-Totaled October 2,2012
2000 Dark Blue Explorer Sport 4.0L SOHC
2002 Honda F4i Black/Red
2000 Yamaha YZF-600R "Thunder Kitty"
2015 Ingot Silver Ford Focus SE
Carolina Crew #53
post #23 of 35 Old January 11th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Why not have a Fox?

I've got three stories.

First one happened about 3 years ago, in my first car. I was driving down main street. The part I was on is at an angle, going NW to SE, and there are residential roads going straight N & S that intersect with the angled part of mainstreet, so some of the intersections are large angles. This makes it hard to see if someone is trying to cross main street if there is a car on the outside lane of main trying to turn off on the same road. My dad and I had just finished doing a full break job on my car (1959 Buick) thankfully! Before we did the break job there was massive fade in the pedal, and you had to constantly pump the pedal to keep pressure up. Anyways, I'm driving down main, and there is a car about a block ahead getting ready to turn off onto one of the residential roads, which is blocking my view of the stop sign. I started to slow down, and thankfully I did because just as I took my foot of the gas a little neon pulled out to cross main. I knew there wasn't enough room for me to just apply a little of the breaks, I had to slam them. I locked up all 4 wheels and slid quite a ways, and was feet from nailing this guy. I was close enough to see his face. It was in terror. I can imagine why though, those old Buicks are land barges, and I would have demolished his little neon. The speed limit was 40mph, and I was doing about 45.

The next one happened a year and a half ago. I just got my mustang, and was leaving the high school with a bud to go eat lunch. I was just gonna punch it a bit to show my friend how peppy it was. With no traction it didn't go as I had planned, and I ended up doing a 180 and smacked a curb. Bent my axle and shattered my rim. There was no property damage done, and no one got hurt thankfully. I was trying to be the "cool guy", and it bit me in the ass. Course, when I was looking for tech to repair my rearend, my google searches led me to this wonderful site, so something good did come out of it all lol.

My last story didn't happen to me, but it did happen right infront of me. This happened right after thanksgiving of this year, on my way back to college. It was REALLY foggy, I mean bad. Visibility was about 150 yards, at best. It was that way for the whole 3 hour drive. So there there is this section of highway that has 5 intersections with other highways and stoplights. Its a 65mph 4 lane highway. There is about 2 miles in between each stoplight. I was riding with my room mate back to college in his truck, and we were going about 50mph since it was so foggy. We had to drive a lot slower though because you couldn't see the stop lights until you got a 100 yards from them. The first three were green so we went through, but the 4th was red. We stopped and were sitting there waiting on the light, and it looked like an accident had just happened before we got to the light. There was still bumper pieces in the intersection and this lady was on the phone, probably with the police, just standing there, right in the freaking middle of the intersection, like she was guarding the bumper or something. I looked at my room mate and told him that lady is stupid for standing in that highway intersection, especially on such a foggy day. I said she's probably going to get hit, and not 5 seconds later we heard the squealing of tires. A small car locked up all 4 and slid through the intersection cause that stupid lady was standing out in the middle, and the car had a green light. The car couldn't have been much more than 6 feet from that lady. She didn't get hit but if she would have been hit I sure she'd a been dead.
Heres a pic of how foggy it was. This was a patch of fog that wasn't as bad. It was much worse at the intersection.

Clueless College Kids Slow Budget Fox Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8t6gt View Post
Dont even know what you're talking about. But Aladdin was always the Disney character I trusted the most, so go for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 12:13 AM
It'll buff out...

I've had a lot of close calls at my jobs...when I used to pump gas at wawa by our racetrack a woman in a tiny Hyundai elantra almost hit me and ran over my friends foot simply because she was a horrible nervous driver. My friend wasn't hurt so we brushed it off.
Then with my valet job I was inches away from being run over by a reversing Toyota corolla, I was tapping on her trunk like hey look behind you dumbass and ended up smacking the trunk hard with my hand to get her attention.
91 year old woman in a ford focus almost ran me over reversing for no reason with out looking in any mirrors, just staring straight out of the front glass, I had to really dodge that one.
My most recent close call or accident I guess went like this.
I'm driving home from work, the roads are a little damp, but nothing you would lose much grip with. I'm going down a single lane road, 45mph speed limit, there's also an oncoming single lane. I'm doing about 50, as I'm nearing a four way intersection I come up behind a subaru wagon. He's doing about 45 so I slow down, I really wanted to get home for some reason, and I let that affect my driving which was foolish. Anyway, at this intersection there's a left turn lane and a straight lane. I was going straight, as we are about to start going through the already green light the Subaru starts to slow down, at this point I'm coming up behind him a little bit, he shimmies his car left abruptly in the middle of the intersection, my brain tells me he's going left, although, he didn't use a blinker, so I try to pass him on the right and gas it hard, the car downshifts and starts to pull and the second I'm halfway through the light BLAM! he turns right, directly into my rear drivers side fender. I slam on the brakes and it locks up and understeers towards the trees so I gas it left and recover ans then come to a stop. Still haven't fixed it yet...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Always Clean Crew
post #25 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 12:58 AM
better than clockWise

I should be dead. I have had many close calls but, 1 stands out. Even over the wreck I had.
It was a dark and stormy night.... ok, no, it wasnt...

coming home from work one night around 9pm. hit a stop light. Was on a 4 lane (2 in each direction) with a left hand turn lane. State Route and lots of semi use. I come to a stop and I looked up in my rearview. BOOM.. fucking semi coming at me full go (speed limit 50). Im like ohfuckshit.. and jump into the turn lane at an angle. Semi just misses me and go right thru the fucking red light.

If ever I was going to shit my pants, that was it.

post #26 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Banned

I crashed my mouth into my boyfriend's cock

Last edited by TheUNZippee!; January 12th, 2014 at 02:45 AM.
post #27 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Zip's half naked helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravik View Post
I crashed my mouth into my boyfriend's cock

We are talking about car wrecks here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by narleycarley
I have an amazing mullet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordang View Post
If Marc's car was a woman, she would be in short skirt and a G string and he would tell her to bend over whenever people walked by.
post #28 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 12:04 PM
PSN alphadong11

I was checking my blind spot to switch to the right lane, there was a car there so I stayed in my lane. A car further up in the right lane decided she wanted in the left lane, and a yellow light popped up. As I turn my head back to whats in front of me I see a car swerve into my lane and slam on the breaks for a yellow freaking light. And it's raining. Lady I hit does drug testing and I wanted to test her on the spot.

If you can not stop safely at a yellow, keep on trucking, because that's exactly what my truck did when I can't stop on a dime in the rain. My only "reported" accident so far.

I came in like a wreaking ball

I came in like a cock n' balls

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
post #29 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Never go ass to mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I should be dead. I have had many close calls but, 1 stands out. Even over the wreck I had.
It was a dark and stormy night.... ok, no, it wasnt...

coming home from work one night around 9pm. hit a stop light. Was on a 4 lane (2 in each direction) with a left hand turn lane. State Route and lots of semi use. I come to a stop and I looked up in my rearview. BOOM.. fucking semi coming at me full go (speed limit 50). Im like ohfuckshit.. and jump into the turn lane at an angle. Semi just misses me and go right thru the fucking red light.

If ever I was going to shit my pants, that was it.
That happened to my cousin Amanda's husband, but he ended up getting hit because he was blocked in.
He's paralyzed from the waist down now.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

He's also a millionaire from the settlement he got from the freight company..
But mostly paralyzed.

CONVERTIBLE CREW #28
2004 Sixxer(RIP)
2007 GT Vert

Quote:
If I were to make a movie on your life, one scene for sure would be you plowing some chick and then all of a sudden, you with your dick on fire. Legit fire.
post #30 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
I have too many stories to even remember, let alone write about...

post #31 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
A Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Stallion View Post
That happened to my cousin Amanda's husband, but he ended up getting hit because he was blocked in.
He's paralyzed from the waist down now.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

He's also a millionaire from the settlement he got from the freight company..
But mostly paralyzed.
Legs>Money

Everytime.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I have too many stories to even remember, let alone write about...

Unleash a few then dammit! I need story time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieFro
My youtube channel, with some solid Mustang videos.

InstaGram @ZombieFro

Girlfriend "Why can't you love me as much as you love modded mustang"
post #32 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Never go ass to mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiefro View Post
Legs>Money

Everytime.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Agreed

CONVERTIBLE CREW #28
2004 Sixxer(RIP)
2007 GT Vert

Quote:
post #33 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiefro View Post
Legs>Money

Everytime.

Later this evening, after my workout, and after I promote one of our members to supreme leader of the internet.

I mean to moderator

post #34 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Anandavenkatakrishnan

whos the new mod eh?

[/CENTER]
2.3L Roush Supercharger/20" Staggered Niche Milan Wheels/H&R Coil Overs
Kooks Longtubes/Catted X/Magnaflow Competition Catback
post #35 of 35 Old January 12th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Needs moar meat

Garage
Ooh, someone's getting promoted! Will there be cake? Or at least a congratulatory thread?

I've had a few. Only one "accident" where I was driving. Wasn't really bad. Had my old Windstar, ended up sliding it sideways on some ice going through a weird intersection. Slammed into a curb sideways, whole van lifted on two wheels, then came back down. $1200 in repairs there. Still drove, just made a REALLY bad noise lol.

Worst accident I've ever been in, a friend was driving, we were on the 403 highway going from Ancaster to Brantford. Four of us, me in the back right seat. My other friend sitting next to me had a little spring-powered airsoft pistol, and we were plinking at road signs as we were driving by them. It was 10:30 or 11 at night, roads were pretty empty, so we were having a fun time. As we're coming up on the "Welcome to Brant County" sign, driver jerks the wheel to the left to try and be funny and make my friend miss his shot at the sign. Well the car basically jumps into the left lane, then he over-corrected to the right. Car starts sliding sideways down the highway.

We're all just kinda like "shit" at that point. Just watched out the windshield as the big ditch was coming up, and I was thinking "well this sucks. Gonna die now. It's been good". Nose dips into the ditch, digs into the ground, and the whole car flips ass over tea kettle onto the roof. Felt like we rolled WAY more than once though. We ended up all being totally fine, except my friend that had a piece of glass get in his eye that he needed to get sucked out. Crawled out of my window (fucking child safety crap... OPEN ALL THE WAY, DAMMIT), pulled my buddy out, and pried open the front door to get the other guys out and waited for the police and all to show up. We ended up getting 11 OPP cars, two ambulances, and three fire trucks to our little one vehicle roll-over. Easter weekend must have been really boring for them to all show up like that

'03 Sixxer - RIP
'02 GT Premium - Here come the mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco View Post
SEND THE COPS! THE FAT ONE IS TRYING TO EAT THE LITTLE ONE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page