Done with buying used crap from people on forums - Page 12 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #221 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSnake00 View Post
Yeah. And a sandwich.

and maybe nudez.

You get back in the shed until the next angry mob!

Pretty much. As unsatisfying as it is to have the seller do the right thing, he did step up. I wouldn't buy anything from him in the future, but he did make things right.

Of course if it all goes to shit we know it's back on.
Bazinger

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 08:14 PM
It'll buff out...

I liked you gravik before you treated this thread like a joke. I didn't post anything in here because I wanted to see how it played out. Your responses tell me that even though you caused someone to have a huge headache AND tried to get one over on him you don't care. That's not how a grown man acts. I'm 22 and I'm gonna say it, you're a little punk.

Always Clean Crew
post #223 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Regular

Garage
Crap this blew up, I still don't think this is over until the op has parts in hand.

I'm still debating on posting this on the local forum.
If I did I would post screen shots so no one misses out.

2003 Mach
Eaton swap
Borla stingers, o/r x-pipe
4.30 gears
T56 magnum
429hp and 390trq

[email protected] 1.8 60'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #224 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Regular

Send a message via AIM to copermn
I'm holding my final judgement until these parts arrive for OP. But still b.s. what happened, you don't do that crap.

Perfection is impossible, but striving for it is not
post #225 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 08:28 PM
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?

Yes keep it open til op gets his parts. I still think graviks rep is ruined for many, many years as mustang fans usually stick around

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

http://imageshack.com/a/img832/3492/odessadone.jpg

2001 Mustang GT Convertible - Black with Black Top - 5SPD
Bolt On Warrior - Everything done to my car:
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...l#post11931130
post #226 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanw View Post
Id like to hear gravik explanation on this one as well. I understand hes cover his ass right now on this injector and boost a pump fiasco, but id like to know if there is a history of shadiness.

Gravik..... did you agree to sell your car, and then run home to remove parts ?
I took everything out of the car when I sold it (January 18th). And I agreed we could meet up sometime and he (428CJ) could get the chin spoiler and grill delete from me. He didn't text me about it until January 26th. Conflicting schedules with work, school and me going out of town to get the new car complicated things. He got the chin spoiler and grill delete February 6th after I got back from Vegas.
post #227 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Canon Gang

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravik View Post
I took everything out of the car when I sold it (January 18th). And I agreed we could meet up sometime and he (428CJ) could get the chin spoiler and grill delete from me. He didn't text me about it until January 26th. Conflicting schedules with work, school and me going out of town to get the new car complicated things. He got the chin spoiler and grill delete February 6th after I got back from Vegas.
I don't feel like it should be the responsibility of the buying party to have to ask you again for the chin/grille. You should be the one trying to get it to him as quickly as possible.

Maximum Motorsports - Bilstein - Hypercoils - Aerocatch - UPR - Steeda - Hawk - Jegs - Eibach - SR Performance - Mishimoto - DDM - Bassani

post #228 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 09:07 PM
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravik View Post
Vegas huh? Trying to pay for the trip by scamming people?

post #229 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 09:18 PM
You had one job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOdessa View Post
Vegas huh? Trying to pay for the trip by scamming people?

Vegas is where he picked up the car he pulled the KB off of.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #230 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Enthusiast

Gravik, just to cover your butt, can you post photos of the parts and their condition when you ship them to prove they are is good working condition? Just in case for some reason they arrive to the buyer in damaged or non working condition?
Then OP, post photos of parts in the condition they arrived and make sure they work?
This should be the conclusion.
Then we can all ride off in the sunset in our mustangs! GROUP HUG!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

BBK CAI, MAF & SHORTIES, MAC O/R H, FLOWS, STEEDA TRI AX, FRPP 3.73, MM CC PLATES & RLCA's, STEEDA BUMPSTEER & X2's, FRPP B SPRINGS & RUCA's, KONI STR.T DAMPERS, STIFFLERS MATRIX FLSFC's, COBRA STEERING RACK 17X9/10.5 SUMITOMO 275-315
post #231 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 09:45 PM
hi you can call me mater

I opened this thread with 2 pages on mobile....couple hours later...has over.20 pages on mobile

"I wonder if I sprayed some on my junk, I could go raw dog and not get herpes. But first I'd have to find a female willing to have relations."-kmac1622
post #232 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 09:52 PM
DOIN WORK

The fact that he would even consider doing this to someone is a complete confirmation of a man with zero balls and character. There is no comin back from this, because it just showed he has zero morals and that he thinks he's okay now because he "did the right thing" how sweet and touching. Disgrace to the car world if you ask me.

MY CARS ARE BUILT WITH WRENCHES, NOT CHOPSTICKS
post #233 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:00 PM
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04darkshadowgreygt View Post
Gravik, just to cover your butt, can you post photos of the parts and their condition when you ship them to prove they are is good working condition? Just in case for some reason they arrive to the buyer in damaged or non working condition?
Then OP, post photos of parts in the condition they arrived and make sure they work?

Not sure how much he will be selling on forums in the future...

post #234 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04darkshadowgreygt View Post

I sent OP pictures of the supercharger when I got it off the car.

post #235 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:33 PM
Canon Gang

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKBray907 View Post
The fact that he would even consider doing this to someone is a complete confirmation of a man with zero balls and character. There is no comin back from this, because it just showed he has zero morals and that he thinks he's okay now because he "did the right thing" how sweet and touching. Disgrace to the car world if you ask me.
Agreed 100%.

Maximum Motorsports - Bilstein - Hypercoils - Aerocatch - UPR - Steeda - Hawk - Jegs - Eibach - SR Performance - Mishimoto - DDM - Bassani

post #236 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:35 PM
KCCO

Just as a little last motivation to do the right thing...

NYS Penal Law section 155.05 Larceny; defined

2. Larceny includes a wrongful taking, obtaining, or WITHHOLDING of another's property, with the intent prescribed in subdivision one of this section, committed in any of the following ways:
(d) By FALSE PROMISE. A person obtains property by false promise when, pursuant to a scheme to defraud, he obtains property of another my means of a representation, express or implied, that he or a third person will in the future engage in particular conduct, and when he does not intend to engage in such conduct or, as the case may be, does not believe that the third person intends to engage in such conduct.

- In this case, the conduct would be the sending of paid items...

Just something to keep in the back of your mind gravik. Do the right thing

Centennial GT Project

My weakness becomes my weapon, and pain my pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCubersoldat View Post
I'll buy a Chevy before i go back to MMR.
post #237 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Enthusiast

I meant the bap and injectors...
Should have clarified.

BBK CAI, MAF & SHORTIES, MAC O/R H, FLOWS, STEEDA TRI AX, FRPP 3.73, MM CC PLATES & RLCA's, STEEDA BUMPSTEER & X2's, FRPP B SPRINGS & RUCA's, KONI STR.T DAMPERS, STIFFLERS MATRIX FLSFC's, COBRA STEERING RACK 17X9/10.5 SUMITOMO 275-315
post #238 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Regular

Everything looks good from what I can see. It's dirty but it just came off the car and was shipped so I expected it to not be clean and brand new, I forget exactly but I think you said about 6000 miles so I would have to think its all good inside and it was running on the car too so I don't have any doubts there.

I do need to take pics of everything and will maybe do that just so I can ask the forum questions when I am installing

I was beyond pissed, shit I am still pissed I was flat out lied to, and you didn't give two shits about it at. I am sure you understand where that comes from. But, I will say I am glad your doing what your doing now and I do appreciate it.

I guess we can just say lesson learned, for both of us really.
I look forward to seeing the parts arrive so that we can put the issue to rest.
post #239 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Never go ass to mouth.

Holy shit, this may he the fastest growing thread I've seen on here since becoming a member.
We'll see what happens Monday. (Even though I don't think OP should have to wait that long, I think that shit should've been next day air'd today, but whateve)
Everyone get back to the DC and other more productive threads. I want to crack gay jokes, make sexual innuendos, and talk about terrible, unforgivable things that scare the guests away.

CONVERTIBLE CREW #28
2004 Sixxer(RIP)
2007 GT Vert
2002 GT Vert(351W swap COMPLETED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
If I were to make a movie on your life, one scene for sure would be you plowing some chick and then all of a sudden, you with your dick on fire. Legit fire.
post #240 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:50 PM
better than clockWise

guys. just fucking stop already. Yes, gravik tried to hose OP. No denying it. Don't give a fuck what he says, he bowed to pressure or OP would still be fighting the good fight.

Ain't the point though. Too many people (kids) spend too much fucking time online with their social app shit these days. You lose touch with reality because you start to think the world revolves around you. You da man, fuck everyone else. You are always right and everyone loves you. Instant gratification via people you dont know and never will.

Gravik just got a lesson I think we can all learn from. We are all just "another person", same as the fucking rest. He got called out and got his ass handed to him. Yes, he did it cause he had to but, there's a lesson in that I hope. He actually gives a fuck what other people think of him as opposed to not giving a fuck. That tells me he lives withing the means of normal. He actually has a concise. I am not asking you to give him props for making it right. I will say though that you should give hime props for growing a pair and actually giving enough fucks to come in here, post, and give OP his shit. 99/100 times, the seller would become a ghost for life and bail. He didn't.

If he really does ship that shit Monday, I say just let the shit go. You don't have to buy anything from him but at least he's fucking here, manning up to this shit regardless of how it went down. It's extremely rare someone would do that. Tells me he gives at least 1 fuck about it. And that is more than most people ever will

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/420898-done-buying-used-crap-people.html
Posted By For Type Date
2.1 Kenne Bell Intercooled - 96-04 2v | Page 2 | SVTperformance.com This thread Refback November 23rd, 2016 10:17 PM
Covenant Eyes | The Standard of Internet Integrity This thread Refback August 22nd, 2014 04:42 PM
Covenant Eyes | The Standard of Internet Integrity This thread Refback August 20th, 2014 07:31 PM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 09:42 AM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 02:56 AM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 01:50 AM
2.1 Kenne Bell Intercooled - 96-04 2v This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 01:08 AM