Done with buying used crap from people on forums - Page 13 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #241 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 09:52 PM
You had one job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
guys. just fucking stop already. Yes, gravik tried to hose OP. No denying it. Don't give a fuck what he says, he bowed to pressure or OP would still be fighting the good fight.

Ain't the point though. Too many people (kids) spend too much fucking time online with their social app shit these days. You lose touch with reality because you start to think the world revolves around you. You da man, fuck everyone else. You are always right and everyone loves you. Instant gratification via people you dont know and never will.

Gravik just got a lesson I think we can all learn from. We are all just "another person", same as the fucking rest. He got called out and got his ass handed to him. Yes, he did it cause he had to but, there's a lesson in that I hope. He actually gives a fuck what other people think of him as opposed to not giving a fuck. That tells me he lives withing the means of normal. He actually has a concise. I am not asking you to give him props for making it right. I will say though that you should give hime props for growing a pair and actually giving enough fucks to come in here, post, and give OP his shit. 99/100 times, the seller would become a ghost for life and bail. He didn't.

If he really does ship that shit Monday, I say just let the shit go. You don't have to buy anything from him but at least he's fucking here, manning up to this shit regardless of how it went down. It's extremely rare someone would do that. Tells me he gives at least 1 fuck about it. And that is more than most people ever will
Agreed

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Regular

Garage
Yeah, I'm still pissed about it and the bs he pulled on 428cj But it think its because I'm local to him.
Most other threads like this i just sit and watch the drama unfold.
I still can't decide weather it's right or not to post this thread on the local forum or not.

One more thing

The UPS Store - #2218, BOISE, ID - The UPS Store Home

There open tomorrow till 5

2003 Mach
Eaton swap
Borla stingers, o/r x-pipe
4.30 gears
T56 magnum
429hp and 390trq

[email protected] 1.8 60'
post #243 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Regular

How sensitive are these to bends like this?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #244 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:30 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Could have a fracture in it, could be fine. Get it pressure tested. It's the only way to be sure.

Whipple, 3.125" pulley-Comp NSR's-Meziere-Pacesetter L/T's+Outlaws-Level 10 trans-PI 3400-PH driveshaft-Auburn Pro LSD-Richmond 4.10's-CobraJet springs-Viking shocks-BMR control arms, panhard, rear sway bar-and a bunch of other really cool shit
post #245 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07 Boss View Post
Could have a fracture in it, could be fine. Get it pressure tested. It's the only way to be sure.
Good deal man thanks. Maybe I will drop that by the shop tomorrow and get that done.
post #246 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 11:30 PM
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austang View Post
Yeah, I'm still pissed about it and the bs he pulled on 428cj But it think its because I'm local to him.
Most other threads like this i just sit and watch the drama unfold.
I still can't decide weather it's right or not to post this thread on the local forum or not.

One more thing

The UPS Store - #2218, BOISE, ID - The UPS Store Home

There open tomorrow till 5
Absolutely post it on your local forum. Expose him for the coward he is. Let others know as to not get scammed in the future.

I can think of numerous infamous scammers in the mustang community. They have all apologized at one point for scamming after being called out, only to continue scamming. Get the word out. I don't care if he is rectifying this situation. This is the second time someone has had issues with him. He clearly is not a man of morals and deserves every bit of what he has coming. Completely and utterly intolerable.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

His first few posts in this thread and the text messages further confirm the need to expose him and protect others.

Black Stang Crew #Coorslight

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
Quote:
i like pee pees i guess too
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
post #247 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 11:30 PM
better than clockWise

i really wanted to jump on the "gravik can go fuck himself bandwagon" but, i just couldn't do it. Like I said earlier in more deatil, no matter the reason, he made it right. Most people don't do that

post #248 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 11:36 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

All I have to say is don't ever f#ck people over. Don't f$ck over other MM members either. It's not cool at all, shady as hell. Once you set a price on an item it's done, you can't increase it or remove items from the deal. I don't think any of us on here are loaded, we are trying to have a little fun modding cars. We shouldn't be trying to make a profit on one another.
post #249 of 360 Old April 10th, 2014, 11:46 PM
better than clockWise

i was loaded once... i just started giving shit away to whoeve could guess the number in my head. then, reality came back. that 1 year was awesome thogh.. lottery or bust now bitches

post #250 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Glad you are getting your parts OP. Sucks about the situation but at least it wasn't an abandon ship situation and you were left without them.
post #251 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
i really wanted to jump on the "gravik can go fuck himself bandwagon" but, i just couldn't do it. Like I said earlier in more deatil, no matter the reason, he made it right. Most people don't do that
After reading the texts, and his first few posts on this thread. Sending out the part just doesn't do it for me. It took being threatened with a paypal claim and losing the $3700 the guy paid to get him to send them. Not to mention what he did is 100% illegal. Stealing someone elses hard earned money says a lot about a man. How he initially handled it says a lot more about him. I forsee future problems, thus he should be exposed to protect the next innocent buyer.

[CUMYUM!]
Quote:
Quote:
post #252 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
post #253 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 12:33 AM

Fantastic song

[CUMYUM!]
Quote:
Quote:
post #254 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Dirt Dives Me Crazy

Threads like this are multiplying across every mustang forum Im a part of. There is a lot of seasoned members as the offenders too. I understand Gravik is NOW doing the right thing. It shows a lack of integrity. Do the right thing when no one is looking. There are a shitload of younger people today who have no clue what the hell intergity is. Why cant people like this be given a vacation from just the for sale section. They cant see it, make new threads in it, or reply to threads in it. Clean out the idiots so honest people can buy and sell. I only buy and sell off of the local forums anymore so I can go and have a face to face when I get screwed instead of letting someone hide behind a phone text screen.

https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic56003_1.gif

Last edited by monkeygrits; April 11th, 2014 at 05:32 AM.
post #255 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 02:31 AM
tits on a bull

Quote:
Like I said earlier in more deatil, no matter the reason, he made it right. Most people don't do that
irrelevant, besides being good for the OP. you talked about reputation, word, and integrity, those things aren't defined by what you do when you're backed into a corner or forced to do the right thing. it's defined by doing the right thing when you DON'T have to, or when no one is making you. (edit: like monkey said)

if you wanna forgive and forget, that's fine. but you're gonna be disappointed if you think everyone else will. that's gotta be earned back.

built and blown.
Mod List
post #256 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 03:01 AM
MM Fanatic

First, it's scamming people online out of their hard earned money. Then what's next? Putting rocks in innocent people's mufflers? All I'm saying is it's a slippery slope.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/b5hobsons4/2006%20Mustang%20GT/10da490b-40e7-4152-a493-50c169a655b1_zpsed967b1f.jpg
Mac Long Tubes | O/R Prochamber | Bassani Race Axlebacks | Hurst | Bama 93 | 4.10's | K Springs | Koni's
post #257 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 04:52 AM
╚⊙ ⊙╝

and now gravik officially finds himself on my *would not want to meet* list

2000 V6 - Turbo
2005 Tahoe LT - DD
1994 GT - Parting Out
1998 GT - Parting Out

1995 GT - SOLD

Insta :@Southfour6[/CENTER]
post #258 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 04:55 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

I can't believe the guy isn't banned regardless.

2003 DSG GT COUPE / 5 Speed/Bolt ons/Exhaust/Corbeau/FR500/Canton/MM coilovers/H&R SS/Mach 1 Delete/SSBC Big Bite Rotors/ MMR RS Delete/MM CC plates/UDP
post #259 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Enthusiast

Wow, that is some messed up stuff right there. Rep is ruined. Good thing the op doesn't live close by....that'll be a beat down in the making.
post #260 of 360 Old April 11th, 2014, 07:10 AM
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?

I think this thread blew up so quickly because we all love drama, and we all love to hate something/someone.

Given what Gravik did, that he's a seasoned member, and his replies were half assed at best to try to save his ass - it's really easy to hate him right now. Not to mention this is the second time he did it. People defending him really should think about that. This isn't the first time he's pulled this little trick, and again it took pressure for him to bend and do what is right.

People like that are cowards and aren't right in the head. If you don't do what's right in the first place, then you come around and bend to pressure, you're a coward. It takes a special kind of person to scam people out of money and sleep sound at night.

Props to ChrisJ for locking his build thread and being so harsh on him. Without that, I bet OP would be screwed still.

What pisses me off the most about this is it hurts seasoned member's reputation now. No longer can you say "oh he's been a member for a while, he won't scam me." Gravik took that peace of mind and crushed it and put buyers on edge now. He took the trust of someone in a fellow community and took advantage of that.

What also pisses me off is UPS, FEDEX, and USPS are all open TODAY, but yet buyer needs to wait til Monday til Gravik can get his lazy ass to a mailing center. It was so easy to scam someone, but it's even harder to do what's right. This guy really sucks.

http://imageshack.com/a/img832/3492/odessadone.jpg

2001 Mustang GT Convertible - Black with Black Top - 5SPD
Bolt On Warrior - Everything done to my car:
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...l#post11931130
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/420898-done-buying-used-crap-people.html
Posted By For Type Date
2.1 Kenne Bell Intercooled - 96-04 2v | Page 2 | SVTperformance.com This thread Refback November 23rd, 2016 09:17 PM
Covenant Eyes | The Standard of Internet Integrity This thread Refback August 22nd, 2014 03:42 PM
Covenant Eyes | The Standard of Internet Integrity This thread Refback August 20th, 2014 06:31 PM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 08:42 AM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 01:56 AM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 12:50 AM
2.1 Kenne Bell Intercooled - 96-04 2v This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 12:08 AM