Done with buying used crap from people on forums - Page 18 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 1Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #341 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Needs moar meat

Garage
What Zippy said!

'03 Sixxer - RIP
'02 GT Premium - Here come the mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco View Post
SEND THE COPS! THE FAT ONE IS TRYING TO EAT THE LITTLE ONE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #342 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

It was just a simple question. Delete my posts.

2003 DSG GT COUPE / 5 Speed/Bolt ons/Exhaust/Corbeau/FR500/Canton/MM coilovers/H&R SS/Mach 1 Delete/SSBC Big Bite Rotors/ MMR RS Delete/MM CC plates/UDP
post #343 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Zip's half naked helper

Your simple question was answered. Quite nicely by Nasty. Asking the question again is what got the response.

It's quite simple. If you don't like the rules for the Burnout Box, don't view the posts there and don't post there yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narleycarley
I have an amazing mullet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordang View Post
If Marc's car was a woman, she would be in short skirt and a G string and he would tell her to bend over whenever people walked by.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #344 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Gottca, thanks for the clarification.

2003 DSG GT COUPE / 5 Speed/Bolt ons/Exhaust/Corbeau/FR500/Canton/MM coilovers/H&R SS/Mach 1 Delete/SSBC Big Bite Rotors/ MMR RS Delete/MM CC plates/UDP
post #345 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broke View Post
It was just a simple question. Delete my posts.
Don't misinterpret my explanation for anger or me thinking you're a jerk. You're entitled to have and vent your opinion. I was merely explaining things from our point of view. You gotta understand, you guys don't see things like the history of past similar events (depending on how long a given member has been here), you don't see what goes on in the mod room as we talk about things, you don't see what goes on in private messages... so I understand how things can sometimes appear. So don't talk my reply as to mean I think you're being a dick or something.

post #346 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Enthusiast

soooo hows everyones day been?

post #347 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 10:59 PM
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?

I think Gravik has been scared away for a bit? I haven't seen him post since Thursday when this all escalated.

http://imageshack.com/a/img832/3492/odessadone.jpg

2001 Mustang GT Convertible - Black with Black Top - 5SPD
Bolt On Warrior - Everything done to my car:
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...l#post11931130
post #348 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker

Garage
I doubt we'll be seeing him for some time.
post #349 of 360 Old April 13th, 2014, 11:52 PM
Chicken Fucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG2V View Post
I doubt we'll be seeing him for some time.
Yeah, think he's gonna put himself in a self imposed time out just to try to remove some of the active members in this thread from his anus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR Stang View Post
moral of story drugs are a hell of a drug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Peni are evil, conniving assholes. They do this to us all the damn time. Don't trust it!
post #350 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 12:41 AM
MM Fanatic

And all this time i thought BB stood for Bacon Burger.

Strip after strip of thick juicy mouth watering bacon.
post #351 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 12:54 AM
Anandavenkatakrishnan

did you know that a car with no cats causes about 100 times more pollution then a catted car?

Good thing the guys on Prius forums don't know that.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

wrong thread. thoguht this was the Daily lol.

My post will still here though.

[/CENTER]
2.3L Roush Supercharger/20" Staggered Niche Milan Wheels/H&R Coil Overs
Kooks Longtubes/Catted X/Magnaflow Competition Catback
post #352 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 01:00 AM
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
Yeah, think he's gonna put himself in a self imposed time out just to try to remove some of the active members in this thread from his anus.
See, that's the thing. There will be some members who never forget this whole ordeal. No matter how much Gravik cleans himself up, MM will never fully be welcoming of him again. Even if the injectors and BAP arrive to the buyer, technically mending the situation, the damage has been done.

He messed up, and he deserved to be called out for being a scammer. But things were taken a bit too far. I mean, we're talking about the embezzlement of a couple hundred dollars here, but we jumped on him as though he stole our cars and punched our dogs in the face. Personal attacks, berating, insults, even minor threats were made. It's quite ridiculous, really.

It's a catch-22. The only way for Bray to ever be welcomed here again... well, I honestly don't even know where to start. But if he even so much as appears, there will be some members who will jump on him again. It's going to be pretty much impossible for him to start afresh. It's for that reason I think his tenure here has run its course.
post #353 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Pawsitively sexy

You can always come back. Does the opinion of 4-5 over the top members of this forum really matter enough to keep you from returning? Especially once something else crazy happens and people forget about it and even those few really vocal guys move on to the next issue.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #354 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Semi response to Rick from the other day. I was very impressed with how Chris handled the situation. Was glad to see how serious he took the situation and how his intervention got shit done, props to him for sure. With my statement/question the other day in the DC, I felt that the severity that the situation was being treated with was prematurely dropped. Even if this is not the case and that it is still being dealt with behind the scenes, which it sounds like is the case, I think it would be good to make that public knowledge so that members and non-members know that scamming and other similar activities are not tolerated here. The way it deescalated so quickly without any explicitly stated punishment for Gravik emits a weak message as far as scamming is concerned, at least in my eyes.

Then again, I think being local to him, and probably the only one here to ever actually deal with him in person (a deal that had a small shyster aspect to it), my perspective may be clouded. Personally, I feel that he should have been banned, at the very least, from the classifieds until the situation was resolved. I guess my feels don't really matter in the whole scheme of things though lol. And fwiw, EF's avi made typing this out a real bitch, fucking psychedelic cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend have?

$45. She has $45.

post #355 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 03:42 AM
Pawsitively sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 428CJ View Post
And fwiw, EF's avi made typing this out a real bitch, fucking psychedelic cat.
Quit gawking at my pussy.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #356 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Never go ass to mouth.

Holy fuck this thread is still going?
There's not really anything else to say.
Everything that needs to be said, has been said over and over like a broken record.
It's really just getting repetitive.
For every new post, there's 20+ more within the thread that have the same meaning/point.

Can't we just get back to productive things like tech talk or cyber-butfucking eachother? and quietly await OP's update on the resolution of the issue?

CONVERTIBLE CREW #28
2004 Sixxer(RIP)
2007 GT Vert
2002 GT Vert(351W swap COMPLETED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
If I were to make a movie on your life, one scene for sure would be you plowing some chick and then all of a sudden, you with your dick on fire. Legit fire.
post #357 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Pawsitively sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwAZy McScrotum View Post
Holy fuck this thread is still going?
There's not really anything else to say.
Everything that needs to be said, has been said over and over like a broken record.
It's really just getting repetitive.
For every new post, there's 20+ more within the thread that have the same meaning/point.

Can't we just get back to productive things like tech talk or cyber-butfucking eachother? and quietly await OP's update on the resolution of the issue?
This thread now is officially about 428cj staring at my pussy.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #358 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Turbo > blower

428j is a bushgazer

Turbo build thread

sig by xocolleenox
Convertible Crew #27
post #359 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Pawsitively sexy

I just noticed your new avi is very contemplative.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #360 of 360 Old April 14th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 428CJ View Post
Semi response to Rick from the other day. I was very impressed with how Chris handled the situation. Was glad to see how serious he took the situation and how his intervention got shit done, props to him for sure. With my statement/question the other day in the DC, I felt that the severity that the situation was being treated with was prematurely dropped. Even if this is not the case and that it is still being dealt with behind the scenes, which it sounds like is the case, I think it would be good to make that public knowledge so that members and non-members know that scamming and other similar activities are not tolerated here. The way it deescalated so quickly without any explicitly stated punishment for Gravik emits a weak message as far as scamming is concerned, at least in my eyes.

Then again, I think being local to him, and probably the only one here to ever actually deal with him in person (a deal that had a small shyster aspect to it), my perspective may be clouded. Personally, I feel that he should have been banned, at the very least, from the classifieds until the situation was resolved. I guess my feels don't really matter in the whole scheme of things though lol. And fwiw, EF's avi made typing this out a real bitch, fucking psychedelic cat.
Then you would be incorrect. You can trust me, and us, on that, or not. Our sole interest is in making sure that SWFLGT is made whole. It is not to ensure the crowd watching that we are disciplining gravik. We simply do not have to prove to anyone what we are doing to who, why we are doing it, and when we are going to do it. What many of you continue to fail to realize is, despite the fact that I've written this multiple times in different situations, is that all the attacking and juvenile arguing that goes on as a result here, all the picking at us as if we're doing nothing or not enough, usually only serves to hurt the person getting screwed, to muddle the situation and make it worse, and does not help them. Fortunately in this case, gravik still stepped up and came forward anyway.

I'm tired with people attacking and carrying on like immature assholes and claiming the same personal outrage as the person getting screwed. I get people being disgusted and pissed off- I'm not saying any disgust or outrage is 100% manufactured and fake, and I'm glad people care about others and speak up- I mean that 100%. But if people cannot figure out how to be stiff, direct, and hold people accountable without being immature dicks, without getting in our way and making things worse, creating more bullshit and childish drama for us to babysit, then that is on them, and not us. If there are other forums out there that revel in the attack, and encourage that ridiculous behavior, and love dropping the ban hammer too soon before reaching a viable conclusion FOR THE BUYER, then by all means- go enjoy said forum. It's funny... if you look at most online transactions gone bad, in most cases the outrage and reaction from the peanut gallery is far more over the top and outrageous than what you see from the person who is getting screwed! lmao. If you, or anyone who feels the same as you, can't trust that we have handled, are handling this situation, and will handle future situations to the best of our ability, so be it. Don't trust us. It's very unfair of you to think you know what we're doing about this, and it's similarly unfair of you to think that we have to make public to you exactly what we are doing behind the scenes and how we do it. Yes, that would be great information to put out there. YOU are not the person getting screwed. Understand? YOU don't have to know what we're doing. Trust us? OK, thank you, and good. If you don't, so be it.

Every action we take is with the thought of the buyer in mind. Period. Get it? Not for what you think of us in regards to some cyber punishment meted out to the scammer. This is not our first dance. But hey- what do I know... SWFLGT himself agreed with my thoughts on this dynamic if you read the rep he gave me. I have nothing further to say on this.

We are done with this thread for now.

SWFLGT, if you have any other questions, if you need or want this thread reopened, or need any other information or help in regards to this matter, please feel free to contact myself, ChrisJ, or any other member of the staff, and please let us know how the conclusion to your transaction plays out so we may continue with our process.
tjpinkston likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/420898-done-buying-used-crap-people.html
Posted By For Type Date
2.1 Kenne Bell Intercooled - 96-04 2v | Page 2 | SVTperformance.com This thread Refback November 23rd, 2016 10:17 PM
Covenant Eyes | The Standard of Internet Integrity This thread Refback August 22nd, 2014 04:42 PM
Covenant Eyes | The Standard of Internet Integrity This thread Refback August 20th, 2014 07:31 PM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 09:42 AM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 02:56 AM
Magnaflow SRA Catback This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 01:50 AM
2.1 Kenne Bell Intercooled - 96-04 2v This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 01:08 AM