Forums at Modded Mustangs

Forums at Modded Mustangs (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/)
-   -   Done with buying used crap from people on forums (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/420898-done-buying-used-crap-people.html)

SWFLGT April 10th, 2014 12:56 PM

Done with buying used crap from people on forums

I know many folks have had good luck buying used items online but for me, I am 2 online purchases in and both of them are turning out to be the biggest pain in the ass.

First I purchased a set of heads and they arrived damaged due to faulty pack job.

Then I bought a Kenne Bell 2.1 from a member here and he did not send me the injectors or the boost-a-pump. He has edited the original add to not list those items and will not return my messages... This is such a headache now.

Austin April 10th, 2014 01:06 PM

I've had hit or miss luck as well. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. Have you spoke with the sender of the headers? Who sold you the KB? Maybe others can help you get a hold of him.

BA Mustang April 10th, 2014 01:09 PM

58 Attachment(s)
Gravik sold it to him

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

He sold the kit on March 26th and then edited his post on here on April 8th to not include the injectors and boost a pump.

termi_GT April 10th, 2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BA Mustang (Post 7969010)
Gravik sold it to him

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

He sold the kit on March 26th and then edited his post on here on April 8th to not include the injectors and boost a pump.

Thats a dick move right there.

kmac1622 April 10th, 2014 01:12 PM

What? Gravik did that

termi_GT April 10th, 2014 01:12 PM

Whats damaged on the heads?

BA Mustang April 10th, 2014 01:13 PM

58 Attachment(s)

SWFLGT April 10th, 2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin_ (Post 7968994)
I've had hit or miss luck as well. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. Have you spoke with the sender of the headers? Who sold you the KB? Maybe others can help you get a hold of him.

I have spoke to the guy I got the heads from. He was not willing to accept them back, saying that he packed them properly and UPS must have repackaged them, basically telling me it's not his problem. Well, if they did indeed repack them it was likely because his pack job was not sufficient.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BA Mustang (Post 7969010)
Gravik sold it to him

This is correct.

Genevieve! April 10th, 2014 01:14 PM

..... wrong thread lol

SWFLGT April 10th, 2014 01:16 PM

He also posted it for sale on SVT Performace

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...ps071d0b6b.jpg

termi_GT April 10th, 2014 01:21 PM

He posts on all those sites quite a bit. I imagine you'll get all you paid for in the end.

When was your last contact with him?

Imaginary Enemy April 10th, 2014 01:22 PM

Sorry about your luck. Can you file a claim with UPS about the KB?

As for Gravik, that was a dick move he did. Idk how people think they can get away with stuff like that, especially considering that edited posts show modification dates and, if I'm not mistaken, mods can see original posts after they've been edited.

Hopefully now that he's been called out he'll send you the parts.

SWFLGT April 10th, 2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by termi_GT (Post 7969082)
Whats damaged on the heads?

Quote:

Originally Posted by termi_GT (Post 7969178)
He posts on all those sites quite a bit. I imagine you'll get all you paid for in the end.

When was your last contact with him?

Yesterday. After I mentioned these were missing all messages stopped.

Here is my thread for the heads.
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...eads-dead.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple A (Post 7969202)
Sorry about your luck. Can you file a claim with UPS about the KB?

As for Gravik, that was a dick move he did. Idk how people think they can get away with stuff like that, especially considering that edited posts show modification dates and, if I'm not mistaken, mods can see original posts after they've been edited.

Hopefully now that he's been called out he'll send you the parts.

There would be no reason to file a claim with FedEx, they weren't damaged during transit or anything.

Austin April 10th, 2014 01:36 PM

Oh I mis-read, I thought they were headers.

Damn dude that sucks. I really hope Gravik mans up and gives you your injectors and boost-a-pump. That's absolutely fucked.

I would file a claim with UPS on the heads and see if they can do anything to help you out. I'm sorry to hear about all of this.

BWAL April 10th, 2014 01:38 PM

i'm going to have to agree with genevieve on this one.

phayze April 10th, 2014 01:41 PM

She does make a good point.

MG2V April 10th, 2014 01:42 PM

^ glad I wasn't the only one to see that lol

BA Mustang April 10th, 2014 01:48 PM

58 Attachment(s)
I don't think she knows she posted it in here.

Mach Stang! April 10th, 2014 01:49 PM

:popcorn:

Sorry that this happened to you OP. I luckily have not had problems (knock on wood) but hopefuly gravik does man up and explain this

dsgpony April 10th, 2014 02:06 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2875491/faceplan.gif
^gravik right now

I don't like Gravik.
OP, if you need to contact him by phone, I think I have his phone number.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

He's online now. Post up man.