Thanks to the guy/girls of Modded Mustangs. - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Thanks to the guy/girls of Modded Mustangs.

I just wanted to personally thank the members of Modded Mustangs for providing me with a safe haven and a release for my thoughts and opinions. Sitting here at a camp fire destroying a couple adult beverages and I find myself thinking about people I have never met yet I feel I know. From the guys on here that have supported me to the guys that have said, "Foxfive is a knucklehead", I appreciate all of b you. I personally work in a world of 85% negativity and you gentleman keep me grounded. I would say that Modded Mustangs has made me a better cop/person for sure. Some of the guys I have locked horns with such as RDYWAR/Crackpot have changed my opinions on stuff. I respect that and take that to heart. Guys like Zip who have said, WTF Fox, have changed me for the better. All my my friends like Woodman, Pushrod, 69, Ryan, Towlie, 86, Fastang, Nx, BWAl..........I can't name you all but you make this 39 year old father of three girls think. You keep me grounded, you give me an escape. God bless you all. Hopefully I will have an opportunity to meet you in person and shake your hands. Of course maybe have a few beers together.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:17 PM
'Murica

Garage
Didn't name me bitch

I can say the same. MM is my go to when I need to vent and chill.

2009 Chevrolet Corvette
post #3 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:23 PM
You had one job!

Inb4 this gets gay

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

So hard to name names but trust me you guys all have an impact. My wife is like like WTF your're on MM again. I'm like damn straight. I told my wife if I went down in the line of duty to notify you mofos. I'm a loyal friend from the guys I work with, childhood friends, frat brothers.....you all have molded this guy. The difference is MM came in at a stable point in my life......wife, my girls, etc. That's huge. I can come in here and joke, present something serious, and get educated feedback from.a bunch of Mustang enthusiast's. That the balls. Thank you guys!!!
post #5 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:35 PM
Zip's half naked helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Inb4 this gets gay
Too late. You showed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narleycarley
I have an amazing mullet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordang View Post
If Marc's car was a woman, she would be in short skirt and a G string and he would tell her to bend over whenever people walked by.
post #6 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:39 PM
The Boss is in

Thanks man, and back at ya! I definitely feel the same way about a lot of people on here. Its always enjoyable to get on here and shoot the shit with you guys. And Corey, my wife says the same thing! Haha. I even just looked at her and said "Hey, if I go down in the line of duty at work, notify the guys on MM". She gave me a weird look and said "You sit in a cubicle all day. What the fuck are you talking about?"

Also, where else can you post racing pictures of Le' Car at? MM!
post #7 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:39 PM
gtscrewd

Yup good clean fun here Corey well kinda lol enjoy the vaykay!!

tuned by performance dyno 496 rwhp 432 rwtq
July 2013 rotm winner
post #8 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:40 PM
You had one job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Too late. You showed up.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #9 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 10:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8t6gt View Post
Thanks man, and back at ya! I definitely feel the same way about a lot of people on here. Its always enjoyable to get on here and shoot the shit with you guys. And Corey, my wife says the same thing! Haha. I even just looked at her and said "Hey, if I go down in the line of duty at work, notify the guys on MM". She gave me a weird look and said "You sit in a cubicle all day. What the fuck are you talking about?"

Also, where else can you post racing pictures of Le' Car at? MM!
Hahahahaha. Faym your the man, cars a beast also. It is a weird culture for sure. I feel 100% if I met the majority of you guys we would get along great, maybe I would bang out Handz but still respect his car lol. Just kidding Handz would get a beer also.
post #10 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Sofa King Slow

Garage
Shit I just buy some Corona.....

Current: Stockish 12' GT
Previous: Track Ready 10' V6
post #11 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 11:07 PM
MM Fanatic

Back at you brother. I can't have a beer with you, but if I'm in your area or you're in mine, we'll send some lead downrange from our 1911's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
post #12 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Why not have a Fox?

This is why I like MM. Most feel comfortable making a thread like this and its accepted, too bad we couldn't all take a week of vacation and checkout a whole resort or something so we could all meet each other all at once in the same place. I think that'd be pretty neat.

Clueless College Kids Slow Budget Fox Build

Quote:
Dont even know what you're talking about. But Aladdin was always the Disney character I trusted the most, so go for it.
post #13 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 11:29 PM
Administrator

that's some heart warming shit bro. i feel the same about you and a lot of other people here

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #14 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 11:43 PM Thread Starter

Most definately Woodman. Just spent 60 or so rounds the other day. That night on patrol my wife called me when we were arresting somebody on an unrelated issue and says she thinks there is an intruder in our house. She went to the 9mm, I cleared and raced home. I checked the perimeter only for her to tell me she already had. I always go on duty high in tune to the dangers of the job and world. I let it slip a little in my personal life. Thanks for you guys for reinforcing that I should never get complacent.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

93 your a good man also. We have such a good time on here. That is not by coincidence. It is because we can give and take and accept other's input. We are the cream of the crop, a lot of smart guys on here for just liking Mustangs.
post #15 of 61 Old August 6th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Why not have a Fox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfive View Post
Most definately Woodman. Just spent 60 or so rounds the other day. That night on patrol my wife called me when we were arresting somebody on an unrelated issue and says she thinks there is an intruder in our house. She went to the 9mm, I cleared and raced home. I checked the perimeter only for her to tell me she already had. I always go on duty high in tune to the dangers of the job and world. I let it slip a little in my personal life. Thanks for you guys for reinforcing that I should never get complacent.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

93 your a good man also. We have such a good time on here. That is not by coincidence. It is because we can give and take and accept other's input. We are the cream of the crop, a lot of smart guys on here for just liking Mustangs.
Thanks Corey, you too!

Clueless College Kids Slow Budget Fox Build

Quote:
Dont even know what you're talking about. But Aladdin was always the Disney character I trusted the most, so go for it.
post #16 of 61 Old August 7th, 2014, 12:08 AM
11.5:1 or GTFO

I feel the same way. I have met some cool people off here, and I feel like I know them extremely well. Probably the one who stands out to me in this way is Garrett (v8ornothing) he would probably be my bestfriend if he lived here lol. Stephen is another, Roos, Aaron, McQueen, and more.

I know the forum has changed, but this will always be my go-to place. First Mustang forum I was ever on, and I'll be here for a while. Met some damn good people on this forum!

03 Mustang GT- Traded
2011 Premium Kona Blue 5.0: On3 Twin 60s
2006 Blue Granite Silverado 1500: Leveled, Fuels, 33s

Instagram: treysonm
post #17 of 61 Old August 7th, 2014, 12:15 AM Thread Starter

One final comment before I am forced to call it a night, not out of willpower because I'm normally the last man standing........my wife and girls have crashed out.......the hot French girls in the camp site over have crashed out....Modded Mustangs FTW, this site is going nowhere, you guys rule!!!!
post #18 of 61 Old August 7th, 2014, 12:19 AM

I guess you're OK....

Kidding....one thing I'd like to add is that not many cops get thanked for their service like military yet they face a lot of the same dangers. Thanks for keeping the streets safe.....but......if you pull me over it better be to invite me out for a beer after your shift is over!! Hahaha!

@93bandit - so how about those cubans?

John

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
post #19 of 61 Old August 7th, 2014, 12:26 AM
Rent Asunder!

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
post #20 of 61 Old August 7th, 2014, 12:38 AM Thread Starter

^^^^ most definitely. I love my job and I appreciate what it has done for me and my family. That being said I will be glad when I can walk away. Another 7-8 years and I'm done. The world is a fucked up place and where I have chosen to put myself, I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. My Dad worked the streets of Hartford CT. during the 70's bad times, was involved in 3 shootings, my uncle is a Detective in Springfield Mass, I'm in a smaller town. When I describe my day to day, my Dad especially says I have it worse then he had it. My Dad's still tough at 72. There's just no respect anymore, I want what's best for everybody to include the bad guy yet I always end up in a wrestling match. "Do it to them before they do it to you " is what my pops always tells me, and it hasn't done me wrong yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page