Girl help... - Page 3 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 01:29 PM
The Boss is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm Stick View Post
If you can deal with the fact that she's fat, have at it. I'm overweight myself and I hate it but I've flat out told my wife that if she gets fat, we're getting a divorce. It's not being an asshole, it's liking what you like.

If it were me, I'd tell her that I'd date her if she lost weight. It wouldn't be the first fat girl I've told that to.
And the hypocritical post of the day goes to.......

Anyway, I thought you had a serious girlfriend you just moved into a house with? Also, I wouldn't date a really fat girl, but I'm not fat either. I agree that you like what you like, but if you're fat, then being critical of someone else for being the same is hypocrisy at its finest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 01:40 PM
better than clockWise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDY4WAR View Post
I wouldn't be turned away from 35%.

This thread is major NSFW but here ya go.

- View topic - Sexy Thick Women..NWS
I probably should have listened but, I did not see that coming...lol

OP the % range pic you posted. I would totally hit the girl in the 35% pic. Just sayin

post #43 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8t6gt View Post
And the hypocritical post of the day goes to.......

Anyway, I thought you had a serious girlfriend you just moved into a house with? Also, I wouldn't date a really fat girl, but I'm not fat either. I agree that you like what you like, but if you're fat, then being critical of someone else for being the same is hypocrisy at its finest.
Yes. But she is moving out and we have been done for about 2-3 months now.

FORMERLY KNOWN AS SVT_WANNABE
MILITARY CREW:E4:ARMY

My Build Thread
Looking to buy/sell/trade Mustang parts?
Join the other 20,500 Facebook members here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Formerly whyxitx

I'd give you advice but i can't remember the last time i talked to a girl that i didn't friend zone / get friend zoned by.

1997 Cobra - 4.10s , UPR x pipe , Magnapacks, Maximum Motorsports K Member, A Arms, C/C Plates, LCAs and Coil Overs. S/S Brake lines. Needs put together.
2006 Ninja ZX-6R
2004 Subaru Forester XT - STI Goodies.
Professional Door Dildo Remover
post #45 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 02:37 PM
You had one job!

How did this thread get this far with out the obligatory PIITB comment?

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #46 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
How did this thread get this far with out the obligatory PIITB comment?
Because Serbiandude hasn't gotten in here yet...

My Build Thread
post #47 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred Snake View Post
Because Serbiandude hasn't gotten in here yet...
He doesn't post much anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote:
I wouldn't be turned away from 35%.

This thread is major NSFW but here ya go.

- View topic - Sexy Thick Women..NWS
post #48 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 02:44 PM
MM Fanatic

This is my thought on this. You have to be attracted to your partner or else a relationship can't work. Now everyone's definition of beauty is different but if you don't think she is attractive then it probably won't last

94 GT Vert

<a href="https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/277159-nkauschs-turbo-vert-pic-heavy.html"]https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/277159-nkauschs-turbo-vert-pic-heavy.html">70mm Turbo Build</A>
post #49 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Rent Asunder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkausch View Post
This is my thought on this. You have to be attracted to your partner or else a relationship can't work. Now everyone's definition of beauty is different but if you don't think she is attractive then it probably won't last
Eh... here's my view on that. That scorching hot 10/10 body isn't going to share your hobbies with you, get along with you, and make her tolerable to be around day to day for the rest of your life. Besides, after a couple kids that 10/10 body will typically be a 6, maybe a 7 at best. If I'm looking for a committed relationship, body composition is low priority. It's still considered but a lot of other aspects outweigh it.

Let's face it, we all have compromises we make when picking someone for a relationship. The complete knockouts that have a 10/10 body AND a kickass personality AND share all your hobbies AND a freak in bed AND good mother material AND educated AND... you get the point... they are extremely rare. We all make sacrifices in our idea of a dream girl, lower our standards, and move around priorities to find someone. When you're younger, this is harder to do because you're thinking with the wrong head. lol You have to be open minded.

I was having a somewhat similar discussion to this with my younger sister earlier this year. She's 5'11, is a good looking girl, but has her priorities for men all kinds of fucked up. For one, she's only attracted to jocks and refuses to date someone who's shorter than her. She's had 2 guys who were educated, financially stable making great money, could provide for her, and she turned both of them down because "I can't date someone who's shorter than me." Don't be stupid like she is. lol

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
post #50 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Mustang View Post
He doesn't post much anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I don't see how you racked up 19k posts already... smh... You need a life! smh!

My Build Thread
post #51 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 03:03 PM
better than clockWise

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YQTveD0xCsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

post #52 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I was having a somewhat similar discussion to this with my younger sister earlier this year. She's 5'11, is a good looking girl, but has her priorities for men all kinds of fucked up. For one, she's only attracted to jocks and refuses to date someone who's shorter than her. She's had 2 guys who were educated, financially stable making great money, could provide for her, and she turned both of them down because "I can't date someone who's shorter than me." Don't be stupid like she is. lol
I don't blame her. There is nothing more unattractive than dating a girl that is as tall or taller than you...

But this is also coming from someone that usually dates girls that are less than 5'5"... They usually make everything appear larger.

My Build Thread
post #53 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Rent Asunder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred Snake View Post
I don't blame her. There is nothing more unattractive than dating a girl that is as tall or taller than you...

But this is also coming from someone that usually dates girls that are less than 5'5"... They usually make everything appear larger.
My last GF was 3" taller than me. She was 6' flat. I had no issues with it whatsoever cause she had a badass personality that I got along great with (until she cheated and I fucked her sister, then it all went to hell).

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
post #54 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
My last GF was 3" taller than me. She was 6' flat. I had no issues with it whatsoever cause she had a badass personality that I got along great with (until she cheated and I fucked her sister, then it all went to hell).
IDK why, but for the longest time EVER, I have always gotten you and Rasincain mixed up. You two should be brothers. So alike that it isn't even funny!

My Build Thread
post #55 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 03:10 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Eh... here's my view on that. That scorching hot 10/10 body isn't going to share your hobbies with you, get along with you, and make her tolerable to be around day to day for the rest of your life. Besides, after a couple kids that 10/10 body will typically be a 6, maybe a 7 at best. If I'm looking for a committed relationship, body composition is low priority. It's still considered but a lot of other aspects outweigh it.

Let's face it, we all have compromises we make when picking someone for a relationship. The complete knockouts that have a 10/10 body AND a kickass personality AND share all your hobbies AND a freak in bed AND good mother material AND educated AND... you get the point... they are extremely rare. We all make sacrifices in our idea of a dream girl, lower our standards, and move around priorities to find someone. When you're younger, this is harder to do because you're thinking with the wrong head. lol You have to be open minded.

I think you mistook what I said. I'm not saying she has to be a 10 I'm saying you have to be attracted to her. Somebody's 2 could be another's 10. Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder

94 GT Vert

<a href="https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/277159-nkauschs-turbo-vert-pic-heavy.html"]https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/277159-nkauschs-turbo-vert-pic-heavy.html">70mm Turbo Build</A>
post #56 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Manthusiast

Garage
Hell im getting ready to deploy and am not sure if i want to stay with the girl im woih now. Shes cute however i constantly feel as if i can fi d better and find flaws in her personality that make her looks not worth it. Shes around a 7 tops. Her family is awesome, she however is a selfish slob at times.

1996 Laser Red Mustang GT-Totaled October 2,2012
2000 Dark Blue Explorer Sport 4.0L SOHC
2002 Honda F4i Black/Red
2000 Yamaha YZF-600R "Thunder Kitty"
2015 Ingot Silver Ford Focus SE
Carolina Crew #53
post #57 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Formerly whyxitx

if serbiandude was in here at least he would've posted pics by now.

1997 Cobra - 4.10s , UPR x pipe , Magnapacks, Maximum Motorsports K Member, A Arms, C/C Plates, LCAs and Coil Overs. S/S Brake lines. Needs put together.
2006 Ninja ZX-6R
2004 Subaru Forester XT - STI Goodies.
Professional Door Dildo Remover
post #58 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsWyatt View Post
if serbiandude was in here at least he would've posted pics by now.
Yeah, of a completely nude stripper spread eagled on the hood of his car... Man, those were the days... I wish I still had those pics! Wow, were they hot!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Girl on the right and in the middle.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

As you can see, these pictures are completely relative to how she is turned. It looks manageable in the first picture but not so much in the second. I saw last night. It was more of the second pic than the first.
She is always complaining about her size and weight but then again, almost regularly she posts a picture of a Vente Frap from Starbucks.

My Build Thread
post #59 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 04:03 PM
You had one job!

I wouldn't consider her morbidly obese

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #60 of 96 Old September 18th, 2014, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
I wouldn't consider her morbidly obese
In relation to BF%, I'd say otherwise. The actual term is related to what I posted earlier. So by you saying she isn't, the actual scientific term says she is.

My Build Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page