Forums at Modded Mustangs

Forums at Modded Mustangs (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/)
-   -   A tribute to Mach Styles Comp orange GT (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/486401-tribute-mach-styles-comp-orange-gt.html)

rocco October 8th, 2014 08:36 PM

A tribute to Mach Styles Comp orange GT

Machs mustang may be long gone but the video will always remain! here is footage of his mustangs last day on earth, burning up the roads at deals gap!

Marc October 8th, 2014 08:47 PM

Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Nope. Piece of dust. Carry on.

dsgpony October 8th, 2014 09:03 PM

^at first I was about to +1 you. But then I scrolledz down.

BlackWidowStang October 8th, 2014 09:16 PM

fastpony October 8th, 2014 09:19 PM

Wait what happened to it?

Marc October 8th, 2014 09:23 PM

Mach Stang! October 8th, 2014 09:58 PM

when I saw this late last night, I had a few tears run out. The video is beyond perfect.

fastpony October 8th, 2014 09:59 PM

Sorry to hear bud!!! glad you are ok

Mach Stang! October 8th, 2014 10:11 PM

Thanks mang! It not a huge deal. just a car. Though I do miss it

brandon444 October 9th, 2014 12:18 AM

Nice video. Coulda used some more shots of the car driving. But reguardles nice to tribute to machs car.

Now I wanna go to deals gap

rocco October 9th, 2014 12:19 AM

I offer places to stay formodded Mustang members I can get you a good rate on a room

xkape October 9th, 2014 12:21 AM

i feel this urge to run my car there as well

BWAL October 9th, 2014 12:28 AM

i dig the video :rockon

i might take you up on that, rocco. i've been wanting to take my cobra up there for the longest time

is deals gap and the tail of the dragon the same thing?

Mach Stang! October 9th, 2014 12:31 AM

yeah its the same thing. And you guys have to go. its a ton of fun.

xkape October 9th, 2014 12:33 AM

do we get ponys if we go? :shiftyeyes

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Mach, you better get another mustang or Im going to beat your ass. I live close enough to do it too. you know I do.

just wanted to put that out there

Mach Stang! October 9th, 2014 01:11 AM

I havent ruled it out yet ;)

MG2V October 9th, 2014 01:41 AM

Haven't been on here for a couple days, but sad to hear the news Andy. Your GT was one of my favorite new edges on this site.

That video is a fitting tribute IMO. What better way to memorialize a car than to show it being driven like it should.

brandon444 October 9th, 2014 03:11 AM

Bunch of guys I work with went down there one weekend on bikes. They told me I needed to take my car there. I may do this next year. It's getting pretty late in the year already

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

It's a 7hr drive away from me.

Rainbow October 9th, 2014 03:11 AM

I sorry Mach. :sorry :(

Badass video though :rockon

rocco October 9th, 2014 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xkape (Post 9324409)
do we get ponys if we go? :shiftyeyes

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Mach, you better get another mustang or Im going to beat your ass. I live close enough to do it too. you know I do.

just wanted to put that out there

ill go you one better, ill give you a pony keg covered in pony stickers!

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWAL (Post 9324377)
i dig the video :rockon

i might take you up on that, rocco. i've been wanting to take my cobra up there for the longest time

is deals gap and the tail of the dragon the same thing?

yeah but deals gap, the dragon and 129....all the same thing. that area is nothing but asphalt heaven!

http://smokymountainrider.com/wp-con...rohala-map.jpg

you have deals gap,11 miles and 318 curves/hair pins then after you finish that run some uphill some down hill , all turns are cambered properly so you can really pill into the gas at the apex!

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/att...gap-curves.jpg

this video shows how crazy this road actually is!

you have the cherahala skyway, 31 miles of high speed 115 mph sweeped (on a motorcycle) with some even faster, major elevation change almost like a hill climb. at one point you hit 5300 ft and can see three states.

then you have hwy 28, almost no elevation change and follows a crystal clear mountain lake, 1/2 mile straight aways with perfectly cambered turns and sweepers.

all of this can be had in 1 day, on 1 tank of gas with little driving in between!