Guy sues Red Bull... - Page 3 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Powered by LSx tears
 
69fastback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
Posts: 21,444
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
The system is fucked up. It's not a secret and most people know it. The people that take advantage of the loopholes, technicalities, whatever you want to call them, are scumbag worthless bastards.


This.....this right here is BULLSHIT and shows what kind of person you really are. I have no use for your kind. So which are you? Idiot? Liar? Or scumbag?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post
Well Mr. Stupid is now carrying around $13 Million dollars. So I'm to assume that nobody here would ever jump at the chance to make $13 million dollars by any means necessary? If you say you wouldn't do the same thing you're a liar, or an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I'll toss that dude's salad

69fastback is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Rent Asunder!
 
RDY4WAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 11,806
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post
I'm just looking at it from a different perspective, objectively. Everyone is always out to do things for their own benefit, ask yourself why you go to work everyday? To obtain money? Which in turn pays the bills, that keep you alive. There are rational thoughts as to why these choices are made. Is he "that guy" for making the decision to do such a thing? Yes! Most definitely, but he did make a rational decision.

Even with you calling lobbyists and congressman those things, it won't change, it's all a means to an end, some people are greedy and others are not. That is what makes us human, we are all different and make different decisions based off our past experiences.
I go to work to earn a living, be successful, and provide a future for myself and those I love. Things I can take pride in, that's how I view it. I donate to charity as well, plus various local events such as toys for tots and other local fundraisers for a good cause. I take pride in my work that keeps the plant maintained that provides the electricity you're using to post in this thread. It's not all about the money. You're making yourself sound like more and more of a worthless entitled scumbag with every post.

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
RDY4WAR is offline  
post #43 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Endangered Species
 
Blackwid0wXR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Virginia Beach/Richmond, VA
Posts: 864
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDY4WAR View Post
The thing is, everyone sees your point and agrees with it. He did obtain it in a legal way, we all get that and acknowledge that. All you're doing is making yourself look like just as much of an asshole as that guy. Your statements literally are the epitome of what is wrong with our society. I also think low of Red Bull for giving in and handing a settlement to the basterd.

Lobbyists and congressmen alike are lowlife scum pieces of shit as well for putting money and greed before ethics and morals. Don't even get me started on that shit.

Also, don't start quoting some nimrod professor. I won't read it.
I am just looking at things objectively, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own FACTs. Is what he did low, yes of course, but it was legal.

You can call him a nimrod all you want, that is your right and an opinion, but the FACT of the matter is those are the premises in which the world operates. You can't escape it no matter what you do.

Also to the person who said that it's other people's "hard earned money", Red Bull promoted their product as such, and you know they are making crazy money off of it, I'm sure they are just as corrupt as the guy who sued them. Everyone is willing to jump on what they see, but are oblivious to what is happening in the background.

"Lobbyists and congressmen alike are lowlife scum pieces of shit as well for putting money and greed before ethics and morals. Don't even get me started on that shit."

You can also call them whatever you want, but they are controlling your life all day everyday. They all make rational decisions based off past experiences just like everyone else. That's life, take away the money and watch what happens. People respond to incentives, plain and simple.

TCCoA Member
http://www.fquick.com/Blackwid0wxr7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
Makes sense when you think about... If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend/wife has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend/wife have?

$45. She has $45.
Blackwid0wXR7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #44 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:44 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
foxfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MARS
Posts: 7,462
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Red Bull sucks as many big veiny purple headed yogurt slingers for not defending the case as the fucktard that filed the suit. I think every has said that.
foxfive is offline  
post #45 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Powered by LSx tears
 
69fastback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
Posts: 21,444
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post
I am just looking at things objectively, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own FACTs. Is what he did low, yes of course, but it was legal.

You can call him a nimrod all you want, that is your right and an opinion, but the FACT of the matter is those are the premises in which the world operates. You can't escape it no matter what you do.

Also to the person who said that it's other people's "hard earned money", Red Bull promoted their product as such, and you know they are making crazy money off of it, I'm sure they are just as corrupt as the guy who sued them. Everyone is willing to jump on what they see, but are oblivious to what is happening in the background.
So you have first hand knowledge of Red Bull being corrupt? Wow....a huge hypocrite too!


So because a business man started a company that has blossomed into a multi billion dollar business, it's okay to extort $13M from him? Because that should just be pennies to him, and he probably deserves it, right?


Wow....you're a special one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I'll toss that dude's salad

69fastback is offline  
post #46 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Rent Asunder!
 
RDY4WAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 11,806
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post
I am just looking at things objectively, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own FACTs. Is what he did low, yes of course, but it was legal.

You can call him a nimrod all you want, that is your right and an opinion, but the FACT of the matter is those are the premises in which the world operates. You can't escape it no matter what you do.

Also to the person who said that it's other people's "hard earned money", Red Bull promoted their product as such, and you know they are making crazy money off of it, I'm sure they are just as corrupt as the guy who sued them. Everyone is willing to jump on what they see, but are oblivious to what is happening in the background.
So now it's corrupt to turn a profit on something you worked for. Gotcha. Kind of a hypocritical statement don't ya think?

Everything that you have stated is so basic in my understanding that I wonder why you're still trying argue it because all you're doing is making yourself look like you're defending his immoral actions which makes you just as much of an immoral asshole as he is.

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
RDY4WAR is offline  
post #47 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Endangered Species
 
Blackwid0wXR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Virginia Beach/Richmond, VA
Posts: 864
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
The system is fucked up. It's not a secret and most people know it. The people that take advantage of the loopholes, technicalities, whatever you want to call them, are scumbag worthless bastards.


This.....this right here is BULLSHIT and shows what kind of person you really are. I have no use for your kind. So which are you? Idiot? Liar? Or scumbag?
I'm actually neither of those, I'm just informed. The opinions of me that you keep throwing at me are the reasons why the rich get richer. They put the morality and personal feelings aside, and hop on the roller coaster to riches. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I work hard for what I have, and I don't abuse the system, I am in college and will one day defend all of your asses in the military so you can have your right to an opinion (free speech).

TCCoA Member
http://www.fquick.com/Blackwid0wxr7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
Makes sense when you think about... If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend/wife has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend/wife have?

$45. She has $45.
Blackwid0wXR7 is offline  
post #48 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Rent Asunder!
 
RDY4WAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 11,806
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post

"Lobbyists and congressmen alike are lowlife scum pieces of shit as well for putting money and greed before ethics and morals. Don't even get me started on that shit."

You can also call them whatever you want, but they are controlling your life all day everyday. They all make rational decisions based off past experiences just like everyone else. That's life, take away the money and watch what happens. People respond to incentives, plain and simple.
Yeah... they control a lot of aspects of daily life... which is why it pisses me off that they put power and greed before ethics and morals. I think you're just scrapping for something to keep arguing about at this point.

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
RDY4WAR is offline  
post #49 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:51 PM
The Aviator
 
solidhadriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 6,305
       
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post
I'm actually neither of those, I'm just informed. The opinions of me that you keep throwing at me are the reasons why the rich get richer. They put the morality and personal feelings aside, and hop on the roller coaster to riches. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I work hard for what I have, and I don't abuse the system, I am in college and will one day defend all of your asses in the military so you can have your right to an opinion (free speech).
No, no you're not. You're just someone wishing they had an opportunity to cheat work and make a quick buck. I bet you shop lift too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
You're going to get on a giant boat full of girls in bikinis without a girl of your own to keep you from doing whatever you want and people are telling you no?
solidhadriel is offline  
post #50 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Endangered Species
 
Blackwid0wXR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Virginia Beach/Richmond, VA
Posts: 864
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDY4WAR View Post
So now it's corrupt to turn a profit on something you worked for. Gotcha. Kind of a hypocritical statement don't ya think?

Everything that you have stated is so basic in my understanding that I wonder why you're still trying argue it because all you're doing is making yourself look like you're defending his immoral actions which makes you just as much of an immoral asshole as he is.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but I'm fairly certain that Red Bull didn't get to the net profit they make by being completely honest about their product, do you?

Everyone is looking at him as a criminal, despite the fact that he did nothing wrong. Now if you look at it from a moral standpoint, yes he did something wrong, but unfortunately morals don't run our legal system. Do you see what I'm saying now?

TCCoA Member
http://www.fquick.com/Blackwid0wxr7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
Makes sense when you think about... If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend/wife has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend/wife have?

$45. She has $45.
Blackwid0wXR7 is offline  
post #51 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Rent Asunder!
 
RDY4WAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 11,806
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post
I'm actually neither of those, I'm just informed. The opinions of me that you keep throwing at me are the reasons why the rich get richer. They put the morality and personal feelings aside, and hop on the roller coaster to riches. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I work hard for what I have, and I don't abuse the system, I am in college and will one day defend all of your asses in the military so you can have your right to an opinion (free speech).
No, you're not.

You're speaking to a veteran here. If that's your view on serving, please don't join.

Your opinion is why the low life suck the tit dry while the working class get fucked over. You're still young and life probably has slapped you in the face yet. It will, trust me.

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
RDY4WAR is offline  
post #52 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:53 PM
I love to skydive
 
Durr4456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 17,286
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post
I am just looking at things objectively, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own FACTs. Is what he did low, yes of course, but it was legal.

You can call him a nimrod all you want, that is your right and an opinion, but the FACT of the matter is those are the premises in which the world operates. You can't escape it no matter what you do.

Also to the person who said that it's other people's "hard earned money", Red Bull promoted their product as such, and you know they are making crazy money off of it, I'm sure they are just as corrupt as the guy who sued them. Everyone is willing to jump on what they see, but are oblivious to what is happening in the background.

"Lobbyists and congressmen alike are lowlife scum pieces of shit as well for putting money and greed before ethics and morals. Don't even get me started on that shit."

You can also call them whatever you want, but they are controlling your life all day everyday. They all make rational decisions based off past experiences just like everyone else. That's life, take away the money and watch what happens. People respond to incentives, plain and simple.

It's not how the world operates. It's how the citizens of the us operate. I never hear of any stupid ducking lawsuits coming from other countries.

MM is awful. Don't ever come here if you haven't been sucked in already!
Durr4456 is offline  
post #53 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Endangered Species
 
Blackwid0wXR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Virginia Beach/Richmond, VA
Posts: 864
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidhadriel View Post
No, no you're not. You're just someone wishing they had an opportunity to cheat work and make a quick buck. I bet you shop lift too.
Haha, do you even know what Iran-Contra was? Say what you like, but you're just proving your ignorance. I don't cheat anything, I have had a steady stream of employment since day one, and I own everything I have. And to the contrary, oh there was that one time when I was like three and grabbed an open bag of skittles in wal-mart that someone else opened and I ate them, someone saw me, and my mom ended up having to pay for them. I guess that makes me a crook!

TCCoA Member
http://www.fquick.com/Blackwid0wxr7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
Makes sense when you think about... If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend/wife has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend/wife have?

$45. She has $45.
Blackwid0wXR7 is offline  
post #54 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:56 PM
I love to skydive
 
Durr4456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 17,286
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
You must be a freshman.

MM is awful. Don't ever come here if you haven't been sucked in already!
Durr4456 is offline  
post #55 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Endangered Species
 
Blackwid0wXR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Virginia Beach/Richmond, VA
Posts: 864
   
iTrader: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durr4456 View Post
It's not how the world operates. It's how the citizens of the us operate. I never hear of any stupid ducking lawsuits coming from other countries.
The first part of your statement is false, the second part of your statement is true. I'm not sure which statement you are referencing for the first statement, but this is what I was referring to:

How recognize power? What makes a person or a nation powerful? Resources?

Wealth
Military
Economy
Time
Knowledge

Those are the premises in which the world operates, if you disagree you need to seriously take a class in International Relations and International Politics, that and take a closer look at your government.

Also "I never hear of any stupid ducking lawsuits coming from other countries."
The key word in that though is HEAR, just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it's not happening. In fact, almost all other countries in the world base their laws and regulations off of ours and are afforded even less protections than our state.

TCCoA Member
http://www.fquick.com/Blackwid0wxr7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
Makes sense when you think about... If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend/wife has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend/wife have?

$45. She has $45.
Blackwid0wXR7 is offline  
post #56 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
foxfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MARS
Posts: 7,462
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidhadriel View Post
No, no you're not. You're just someone wishing they had an opportunity to cheat work and make a quick buck. I bet you shop lift too.


Red Bull has the right to make as much money as they want. They provide a product which Hipsters and people who work midnight shifts enjoy. I however think there product sucks and is unhealthy. The Cigarette industry has a right to make money too. What bothers me about Red Bull is they could care less about losing 13 million dollars. That to me shows they don't care about their consumers at all. Companies should take pride in there product and stand behind it when questioned.

As for the guy who filed the suit, violence comes to my mind when I think about this tool.
foxfive is offline  
post #57 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Rent Asunder!
 
RDY4WAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 11,806
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwid0wXR7 View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right, but I'm fairly certain that Red Bull didn't get to the net profit they make by being completely honest about their product, do you?

Everyone is looking at him as a criminal, despite the fact that he did nothing wrong. Now if you look at it from a moral standpoint, yes he did something wrong, but unfortunately morals don't run our legal system. Do you see what I'm saying now?
There's a lot of companies that have become huge without scandals and greed. A pretty big amount of them actually. Their advertisement about giving you wings is meant to be humorous and catchy. If you take it serious, you're the idiot.

I don't look at him as a criminal. I look at him as a lowlife piece of shit and now look at you the same way. We all acknowledge that morals don't run our legal system. That was acknowledged a long time ago. The point is that someone who exploits said broken legal system is a lowlife piece of shit and the epitome of what is wrong with society. They are the reason the system is broken and immoral. I can in no way defend his actions.

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
RDY4WAR is offline  
post #58 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 01:58 PM
I love to skydive
 
Durr4456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 17,286
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
I bet.

If you had a lawsuit against you for something as stupid as this, you would not be for the "oh but it's totally legal" viewpoint. Even if it was proportional to your income, you would still not be a happy camper. But you'd just have to shrug it off because well, it's perfectly legal right?

MM is awful. Don't ever come here if you haven't been sucked in already!
Durr4456 is offline  
post #59 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Rent Asunder!
 
RDY4WAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 11,806
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Black, lets say you sell a car and in the add you advertise it as a fun car. Then someone buys it and doesn't enjoy it. They then file a lawsuit against you because you said it was a fun car and they didn't think it was. Does that sound fair to you? Would you be preaching the same tune you are now?

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
RDY4WAR is offline  
post #60 of 121 Old October 9th, 2014, 02:05 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
foxfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MARS
Posts: 7,462
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
All things aside Blackwidow, don't come on here saying how you are going to serve in the military to protect rights, not knowing you are posturing to somebody like RDY who has served his time in the military and his country. It makes you look stupid and it's disrespectful man.
foxfive is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome