Apple CEO Admits Gayness - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Editor

Send a message via AIM to Shift
People wonder why some don't see gays equally, then the media spreads stories on people because they're gay. Michael Sam for example... a nobody until he "came out of the closet", then he's monitored by media as much as Brady. Honestly, why does it matter if they're gay?? They're gay. Okay, great... Move on. /rant

Used to own: Blown & Cammed 08 GT
Now own: 2014 Shelby GT500 Deep Impact Blue w/ White Stripes
821A performance package, recaros, and electronics package w/ navigation

600 RWHP Club

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you."
-Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Hans Sprungfeld

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwAZy McScrotum View Post
Tell that to CNN
CNN: ALL FLUFF. ALL THE TIME.

BTW WE STILL DONT KNOW WHERE THE PLANE WENT. MAYBE IT WAS ALIENS.

Quote:
What I don't like, is the ones that are in your face flaming like "LOOK AT ME MOTHERFUCKER, I'M GAYER THAN EVERYONE"
so...MM?
post #23 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 07:14 PM
gtscrewd

All smart rich dudes are gay

tuned by performance dyno 496 rwhp 432 rwtq
July 2013 rotm winner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Editor

Send a message via AIM to Shift
Quote:
Originally Posted by faym 08 View Post
All smart rich dudes are gay
Makes sense when you think about... If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend/wife has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend/wife have?

$45. She has $45.

Used to own: Blown & Cammed 08 GT
Now own: 2014 Shelby GT500 Deep Impact Blue w/ White Stripes
821A performance package, recaros, and electronics package w/ navigation

600 RWHP Club

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you."
-Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear
post #25 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Feb '14 ROTM

I'm glad this thread hasn't started a riot between forum members.

504/433
post #26 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 07:58 PM
'Murica

Garage
I wonder if there will ever be a day when a celebrity / public figure comes out as being straight, and it makes news.

2009 Chevrolet Corvette
post #27 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 07:58 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

My new Chief is gay. He's a good guy jokes around all the time. He doesn't give a [email protected] what people think. Everybody in the PD likes him. I look forward to some idiot giving him sh*t on the street when I'm around. He's one of the team and the head honcho.
post #28 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Turbo > blower

who gives a shit if he's gay? so what, he likes dick. who the fuck cares if he's not hitting on you?

Turbo build thread

sig by xocolleenox
Convertible Crew #27
post #29 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:07 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

That's the way I feel. I have had other friends that were gay, there was a gay guy in my Fraternity. I opened minded with any of that stuff. Sexuality is hardwired at birth in my opinion.
post #30 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Turbo > blower

I just don't see why people care. If they're not flaming faggot douchebags, why does it matter? gay people want to have sex with people of the same sex, who's business is that other than their own?

the only issue I have is with the faggots. Now before you get all pissy, there is a difference between a gay man and a faggot. gay people like the same sex, big whoop. Faggots are the assholes who have to shove it in everybody's face, purposely try to make everybody in the room uncomfortable, and bitch and moan when they get anything less than preferential treatment over anything, because to them being treated like everybody else is discriminatory. They're also known as egotistical narcissistic douchebags, who happen to use their sexuality as validation that they're more important than you and i.

People here sometimes get the idea that I'm a bigoted asshole. I have nothing against people who fit in a minority, I have the issue with the people that fit the negative stereotypes of those minorities and do nothing to change it.

Turbo build thread

sig by xocolleenox
Convertible Crew #27
post #31 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Administrator

i've known/been friends with 3 gay guys in my life. every one of them tried to suck my dick, sometimes to the point of being very pushy about it. i only gave in for towelie.

i have the same opinions as others though. i don't care in the least bit if you're gay. more power to you. but please don't shove your lifestyle down other people's throats. it's just a respect thing. i'm totally pro-marijuana, but i also don't want to hear about you smoking weed. same goes for religion and just about anything else. be yourself, just don't be obnoxious about it.

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #32 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:20 PM
gtscrewd

Black skin white skin gay straight all good.

Mods should close this thread before it goes sour

tuned by performance dyno 496 rwhp 432 rwtq
July 2013 rotm winner
post #33 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Administrator

no need to close it, i think we're all being pretty civilized

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #34 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Never go ass to mouth.

This thread is actually going exactly how I hoped it would. Civilized discution. Though, the main reason I posted was to make the "iPhones are for fags" joke.

It's good to have people share their views in a peaceful matter, because you know there's links on Facebook about the same thing...but the comments are all heated shit talk between gay bashers, and white knights.
We're all just chatting calmly here.

As has been stated, I really have no interest in the CEOs sexuality. What gays do on their own time is up to them. But he had to declare his gayness for the whole world, so I had to crack an Apple joke for the whole world.

CONVERTIBLE CREW #28
2004 Sixxer(RIP)
2007 GT Vert
2002 GT Vert(351W swap COMPLETED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
If I were to make a movie on your life, one scene for sure would be you plowing some chick and then all of a sudden, you with your dick on fire. Legit fire.
post #35 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

If someone wants to have gay orgies while worshiping Satan, how is that any of my business? As long as you don't force me to take part, go for it. It seems like such a simple concept to me.
post #36 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Lightning View Post
If someone wants to have gay orgies while worshiping Satan, how is that any of my business? As long as you don't force me to take part, go for it. It seems like such a simple concept to me.
+1

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #37 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Never go ass to mouth.

Anal sex, meth, and devil worship! Wooo!
(I do not partake)

CONVERTIBLE CREW #28
2004 Sixxer(RIP)
2007 GT Vert
2002 GT Vert(351W swap COMPLETED)

Quote:
If I were to make a movie on your life, one scene for sure would be you plowing some chick and then all of a sudden, you with your dick on fire. Legit fire.
post #38 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
And I don't like this "You have to pick a side" mentality that emerged. Like you're either pro gay, with wristbands and shouting it proudly, shit... Or a homophobic asshole.

How about, I don't care what gays do. I have no problem with gays. They can do their thing, and I'll do mine. I just want to stay out of it. I don't need to pick a side.

We don't need to do this whole white knight social justice warrior shit, and freak out anytime someone says something about a gay person, or doesn't feel the need to publically display support for their gay coworker or whatever getting married.
This is pretty much my view point on this too. I really don't care what they do, but I am tired of hearing it all the time.

One thing I don't like, and see quite a bit, probably due to my state's conservativeness, is flamboyant gays making a point to makeout in public and cause a scene to show how gay they are, or maybe just for the shock value? I don't know why they do it, but I don't want to fucking see it and neither does anyone else.

That's not just for gays though, I don't like any attention seeking PDA (unless its me with a dime ), but I tend to see more gay people doing this for what I can only imagine is for that shock value in a conservative state.

Another thing I don't like is the pressure to use non-gender specific, all inclusive language that is vague and complicates shit for no reason. For instance, at my job we are supposed to say partner instead to boyfriend or girlfriend because "a lot of people get offended by those terms" (really? wtf) and "we need to give the power back that these exclusive terms have taken away from others" (what?).

I thought every fucking female management worker above me was a lesbian for a solid 2 months until they brought their boyfriends, or partners, to a meeting thing. Unnecessary complications.

Or, we have to be very careful if we tell someone they are pretty because it could be misconstrued to be laced with racially biased undertones if they are a minority. Really, come one, lets all be adults and be able to take a fucking compliment.

Ya, a lot of that is irrelevant lmao!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend/wife has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend/wife have?

$45. She has $45.
hahaha, gonna sig this for truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
If you have $40 in your wallet and your girlfriend has $5 in hers. How much money does your girlfriend have?

$45. She has $45.

post #39 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Certified Bwaloligisit

Garage
There is absolutely nothing wrong with gays. I know several and they are all really cool guys. I don't get why people make a big deal about it. Those are usually the same people who care about everything someone else dose. It amazes me how many people actually worry about other peoples lives

Mach Stang's 1988 K1500 Build Thread

Quote:
ITS A FUCKING GOPRO CABLE! NOT A FUCKING JDAM

-Rocco
Quote:
All these cameras and they can't see a pissed off Indian guy running around for 15 minutes whipping a propane tank in his hand...
post #40 of 73 Old October 30th, 2014, 09:17 PM
MM Fanatic

I put myself under the "I dont care, let them do what they want so I dont have to hear about it anymore." category.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/492737-apple-ceo-admits-gayness.html
Posted By For Type Date
Saltgruva Krakow (Auschwitz Travelling Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:20 PM
Saltgruva Krakow (Auschwitz Vacation Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:20 PM
Resa Till Auschwitz (Auschwitz Travel Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:19 PM
Krakow Guide Svenska (Auschwitz Traveling Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:19 PM
Saltgruva Krakow (Auschwitz Tour Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:19 PM
Saltgruva Krakow (Auschwitz Travel Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:19 PM
Krakow Guide Svenska (Auschwitz Trip Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:19 PM
Resa Till Auschwitz (Auschwitz Vacation Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:19 PM
Resa Till Auschwitz (Auschwitz Tour Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:19 PM
Saltgruva Krakow (Auschwitz Trip Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:18 PM
Saltgruvene i Krakow (Auschwitz Traveling Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:18 PM
Resa Till Auschwitz (Auschwitz Tour Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:18 PM
Saltgruva Krakow (Auschwitz Trip Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:18 PM
Saltgruvene i Krakow (Auschwitz Trip Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:18 PM
Krakow Guide Svenska (Auschwitz Journey Guide) This thread Refback November 2nd, 2014 04:18 PM