Dirtbags. - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 12:31 AM
PSN alphadong11

Tell them if they steal from cars a hen will lay eggs in their tummy.

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Gunna Go Fast!

Not gonna lie, this week just keeps getting better and better, and by better I mean not better.
Some dick head that is working on the rent house next door to me decided it would be a wonderful idea to kick/hit my dog and the spit on him.
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT!?!?!
I had the police come out for that, but they said that because I did not see it happen that the most the can do is say don't do it.
And now I'm pretty sure that the guy that kicked/hit my dog is the one that broke into my car, because when the dog thing came up I confronted him about it and he denied it then I brought up the fact that I don't want anyone to fuck with my stuff anymore because someone is already messing with my house and my car, this dude was like "I didn't kick that fucking dog or spit on him" and took off to the side of the house.
I'm like, suspicious at all? Police got more finger prints off of a few pieces of interior, hoping to find something more than my finger prints.

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS.
Thanks for the good advice though guys.
I've decided that if anything happens to my dog whatsoever that gentleman will be making an appointment to the emergency room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbydog! View Post
Cory's a badass who drives an awesome car.
post #23 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23_hellfox_23 View Post
Not gonna lie, this week just keeps getting better and better, and by better I mean not better.
Some dick head that is working on the rent house next door to me decided it would be a wonderful idea to kick/hit my dog and the spit on him.
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT!?!?!
I had the police come out for that, but they said that because I did not see it happen that the most the can do is say don't do it.
And now I'm pretty sure that the guy that kicked/hit my dog is the one that broke into my car, because when the dog thing came up I confronted him about it and he denied it then I brought up the fact that I don't want anyone to fuck with my stuff anymore because someone is already messing with my house and my car, this dude was like "I didn't kick that fucking dog or spit on him" and took off to the side of the house.
I'm like, suspicious at all? Police got more finger prints off of a few pieces of interior, hoping to find something more than my finger prints.

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS.
Thanks for the good advice though guys.
I've decided that if anything happens to my dog whatsoever that gentleman will be making an appointment to the emergency room.
damn bro, seriously wtf is going on over there? Messing with a mans dog is like messing with one of his kids. You are handling this a lot better than most, myself included.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Gunna Go Fast!

I am just trying to keep the peace right now.
I'm not happy about it though for sure, looks like I'm buying a roller from a local guy for new interior pieces.
As long as I can get the funds together.

Quote:
post #25 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Hans Sprungfeld

Quote:
I've decided that if anything happens to my dog whatsoever that gentleman will be making an appointment to the morgue.
FTFY.

You don't fuck with a man's car, and you sure as hell don't fuck with his pet.
post #26 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 01:29 PM
impecunious

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSnake00 View Post
FTFY.

You don't fuck with a man's car, and you sure as hell don't fuck with his pet.
+1. I'd beat the shit out of someone if they touched my dog like that. Luckily my neighbors love him.

How did you find out the dude kicked your dog if you didn't see it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I wish I was Royal96
Modular Parts For Sale
No, I'm not doing an sbf swap.
post #27 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Gunna Go Fast!

Well I dont know for sure if he kicked him or hit him but I was eating lunch and I heard my dog barking like he does at strangers.
Well I heard him yelp and I went outside, called his name and he came up to the porch kind of cowering and had a glob of spit on his head.
My dog is 90-100lb monster dog he won't yelp because of being spit on.
So it is just an assumption but at the same time there wasn't a single person in that area but those guys and its fucking stupid to deny something so obvious.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

For me, fuck the car I've owned enough of them not to care.
My dog though has been with me for 6 years and has been through more shit with me than my wife even.

Quote:
post #28 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Regular

Just put one of these around your car .. Bolts of lighting in a force field around your car would be enough to scare off any would be thief lol
post #29 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 01:48 PM
impecunious

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarth73 View Post

Just put one of these around your car .. Bolts of lighting in a force field around your car would be enough to scare off any would be thief lol
Put one around your dog too.
Bet they won't fuck with him then.

Quote:
I wish I was Royal96
Modular Parts For Sale
post #30 of 45 Old December 10th, 2014, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Gunna Go Fast!

Man if I ever have anyone mess with me and need an interesting way to get back to them I'll be coming back here for that.
Sorry for the poor me thread but I was pissed.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Who would spit on this goofy turd?
I love this guy to death.

Quote:
post #31 of 45 Old December 12th, 2014, 08:42 AM
Regular

Quote:
Man if I ever have anyone mess with me and need an interesting way to get back to them I'll be coming back here for that.
Sorry for the poor me thread but I was pissed.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Who would spit on this goofy turd?
I love this guy to death.

Cool Dog ..
If anyone ever messed with my dogs that person would seize to exist , my dogs are like my family and Unfortunately had to put both of them down recently at the same time due to extreme old age and cancer
post #32 of 45 Old December 13th, 2014, 03:26 PM
MM Fanatic

That's insane. People who hurt animals are "broken" and need to be eliminated from the world. A car is one thing but one of gods dumb creatures is another...you don't hurt animals like that.

Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Sheeeet.
post #33 of 45 Old December 16th, 2014, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Gunna Go Fast!

Well I figured I would update this thread because I had another incident happen that I found out about today.
I went back to check on my car like I do every day (or my wife does), my doors were once again open, I cannot see that they took anything but they looked through stuff.
But then I turn around and my garage door has had the locks busted (2 locks on 2 different sides) and one window busted out.
I start to look around and wouldn't you know, ALL of my tools have been stolen now.
That's well over $2000 worth of tools, not just some craftsman tools, it's snap on, Matco etc.
I don't know the exact value of it all but I know that much and I will have to get my receipts from the tool guys to let my insurance know.

Quote:
post #34 of 45 Old December 16th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Well I figured I would update this thread because I had another incident happen that I found out about today.
I went back to check on my car like I do every day (or my wife does), my doors were once again open, I cannot see that they took anything but they looked through stuff.
But then I turn around and my garage door has had the locks busted (2 locks on 2 different sides) and one window busted out.
I start to look around and wouldn't you know, ALL of my tools have been stolen now.
That's well over $2000 worth of tools, not just some craftsman tools, it's snap on, Matco etc.
I don't know the exact value of it all but I know that much and I will have to get my receipts from the tool guys to let my insurance know.
post #35 of 45 Old December 16th, 2014, 02:31 PM
impecunious

Quote:
This is the point where I'd invest in a decent security camera system and a shotgun.

Quote:
I wish I was Royal96
Modular Parts For Sale
post #36 of 45 Old December 16th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Too broke

Damn man that hurts. Sorry to hear. Fucking thieves burn in hell!!
post #37 of 45 Old December 16th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

I'm just getting back at you for all the shit talk about the XBone

But seriously. You must have really pissed someone off.
post #38 of 45 Old December 16th, 2014, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Gunna Go Fast!

I've already filled a second police report and I looked, one of my role around tool boxes has some finger prints on it (hope to god it's not my finger prints) so we will see what happens.

Quote:
post #39 of 45 Old December 16th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Regular

I think you need some of these

[IMG]http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/652*367/Fort+Worth+guns+sign.jpg[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I Still have a lot of my military gear and I own quite a few guns and for some reason I own a set of night vision goggle's. I'm not opposed to setting up a night ops outside your house to catch these dirt bags . Any other forum members feel free to join
post #40 of 45 Old December 16th, 2014, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Gunna Go Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarth73 View Post
I think you need some of these

[IMG]http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/652*367/Fort+Worth+guns+sign.jpg[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I Still have a lot of my military gear and I own quite a few guns and for some reason I own a set of night vision goggle's. I'm not opposed to setting up a night ops outside your house to catch these dirt bags . Any other forum members feel free to join
Can I buy the nightvision from you?
If anyone wants to come to Oklahoma to do this I will take a few days off work and we can see what we can't stir up.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page