Nice buttholes - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 11:38 AM
The Boss is in

I hate when people go out of their way to wave cops forward. You will be at a 4 way stop and one person will try waving a police officer through that was clearly there after everyone. He then waves back at them saying "No, you go". And they continue to wave at him until he goes. You do realize you do not have to wave a police officer through just because he is a cop. Just follow the basic rules of the road and so will he. Unless his lights are on just treat them like another driver. Im sure they hate that shit as much as I do......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Pawsitively sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8t6gt View Post
I hate when people go out of their way to wave cops forward. You will be at a 4 way stop and one person will try waving a police officer through that was clearly there after everyone. He then waves back at them saying "No, you go". And they continue to wave at him until he goes. You do realize you do not have to wave a police officer through just because he is a cop. Just follow the basic rules of the road and so will he. Unless his lights are on just treat them like another driver. Im sure they hate that shit as much as I do......
But if you go before the cop, you have to go the speed limit. Let him first and you can trail him as he likely will drive 10-15mph over. At least in my area. lol

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #23 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 11:49 AM
The Boss is in

Im talking about a 4 way where hes not even going the same way. At least thats what happened in the case im talking about.

I know what you mean though. Same thing in my area too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Pawsitively sexy

Quote:
Im talking about a 4 way where hes not even going the same way. At least thats what happened in the case im talking about.

I know what you mean though. Same thing in my area too
Ah. Then yeah, I'd go.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #25 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Chicken Fucker

I clicked on this thread anticipating a good fap. Sorely disappointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR Stang View Post
moral of story drugs are a hell of a drug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Peni are evil, conniving assholes. They do this to us all the damn time. Don't trust it!
post #26 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Gunna Go Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
I clicked on this thread anticipating a good fap. Sorely disappointed...
Are you sore because you went ahead and did the deed anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbydog! View Post
Cory's a badass who drives an awesome car.
post #27 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Chicken Fucker

Sore? No. Ashamed? Not even slightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR Stang View Post
moral of story drugs are a hell of a drug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Peni are evil, conniving assholes. They do this to us all the damn time. Don't trust it!
post #28 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
there's a tech section?

Send a message via AIM to xocolleenox
Quote:
Last time I was polite and waved a Trooper out in front of me he purposefully got behind me to see my rear plate then pulled me over for no front plate.
If I'd have been rude I wouldn't have been out $75. -_-

NUMBER 1 Official member of the "My Car Sucks And No One Likes It But Me" CLUB
post #29 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 03:44 PM
You had one job!

Cops here always go under the speed liit which backs traffice up because no one will pass them even though the legal speed limit says you can.

I hate when you are on the on ramp to the highway and the jack ass in front of you comes to a complete stop instead of matching highway speed and merging in. I always want to get out and slap them around.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #30 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 05:45 PM
MM Fanatic

Things people do when driving that piss me off...

There is a left side exit 3-5 miles ahead, so they drive in the left (passing) lane the whole time at 2-3mph under the limit, or right at the limit, because they have to turn left eventually. Fuck you asshole, drive to the right!

People who can't allow others to pass on the left, and will speed up to match your speed as you pass. Particularly troubling on two lane roads.

Police who enjoy driving 5mph under the limit on the freeway to get a stack of cars behind them who won't pass. Last time I passed I got pulled over for doing 2mph over the limit. Ok officer, but my speedometer was right on the money, you have a 1/4 mile of cars stacked up behind you, and I'm within reasonable mechanical limitations of the vehicle. I remained polite to him and got a warning, but it broke up all the cars stacked up on the road and I got a thumbs up from every single one of them as I passed them further down the road.

Idiots who don't understand not every intersection is a four way stop. Nearly every week some idiot on the boulevard I used to live on would start to drive into me as I drove through the part of the intersection that had no stop signs while they did. And they ALWAYS flip ME off. Why? Is it my fault you don't know there's no stop sign in my direction of travel? Are you blind?

We don't have any roundabouts here yet, but our first one will be completed next fall. I am not looking forward to the idiot drivers here handling that.

People who don't understand turn signals. They tell me you're coming into my lane, giving me a warning. USE THEM!

People who brake on gradual curves on the freeway on clear summer days, while in the winter thinking their 4x4 gives them the magical ability to stop from 60mph in 20 feet.

And finally, people who either park in the middle of an intersection to turn left or ignore the red arrow and turn left anyway, blocking everyone on the other direction of travel from going. Usually two to three cars do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
post #31 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Pawsitively sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
Last time I was polite and waved a Trooper out in front of me he purposefully got behind me to see my rear plate then pulled me over for no front plate.
If I'd have been rude I wouldn't have been out $75. -_-
Maryland cops take the front plate about as serious as murder. They will hunt you the fuck down on the eastern shore. Good thing I'm tagged in Delaware. No repair orders, no hassle over my tint, no tag problems.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #32 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Turbo > blower

I drove through Maryland with no front plate in the car going 100+ at times, didn't even get glanced at by a cop

Turbo build thread

sig by xocolleenox
Convertible Crew #27
post #33 of 33 Old January 6th, 2015, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
there's a tech section?

Send a message via AIM to xocolleenox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
Maryland cops take the front plate about as serious as murder. They will hunt you the fuck down on the eastern shore. Good thing I'm tagged in Delaware. No repair orders, no hassle over my tint, no tag problems.
Yeah I've figured that out. Stupid laws ruining the sexy front end of my car.
Thing is they don't really care. It's just easy money. Otherwise instead of like 7 warnings for it I'd have fix it tickets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
I drove through Maryland with no front plate in the car going 100+ at times, didn't even get glanced at by a cop

Probably because your rear plate wasn't from Maryland. I doubt they'd enforce another states front plate laws.

NUMBER 1 Official member of the "My Car Sucks And No One Likes It But Me" CLUB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page