Forums at Modded Mustangs

Forums at Modded Mustangs (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/)
-   -   Nice buttholes (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/509353-nice-buttholes.html)

xocolleenox January 6th, 2015 12:34 AM

Nice buttholes

When you come to a one way stop intersection and you have the stop sign.
And theres a car coming so you stop and wait. And they slow down and you're wondering why they're slowing down soooo much and you just assume they're old and have to take the turn at .25 miles per hour. So you're sitting there like 'I could have gone'. Then they fucking stop and wave you on. No. Bad nice people. Use your right of way.

Had to rant.

Cliff notes: nice people piss me off.

BWAL January 6th, 2015 12:47 AM

whenever i have the right of way, i wave people on, then try to ram into them

i'm gonna make a lot of money someday

Rainbow January 6th, 2015 12:48 AM

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll lllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

:wave

Royal96 January 6th, 2015 12:51 AM

I hate it when people wave you on when they clearly got there first. Or worse, they just sit there and wait for you to go but you're afraid to because you're afraid they're gonna go all BWAL on you.

BWAL January 6th, 2015 12:54 AM

:lmao

xocolleenox January 6th, 2015 12:55 AM

I go minor BWAL on people when I'm in the process of using my right of way. And they try to take it. And I'm like 'well I could stop and avoid an accident buuuuut getting really close and laying on my horn seems like more fun.'

My god like this one two way stop exit/entrance where you'll have people nearly hit you like 40% of the time because they can't comprehend stop signs.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbow (Post 9793353)
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll lllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

Hi hon.

BWAL January 6th, 2015 01:00 AM

i should point out that i don't actually do that, before anybody takes that post seriously lol

and this thread title is too deceptive

xocolleenox January 6th, 2015 01:02 AM

Well I wanted to call it 'nice assholes' but that's not allowed.
So I figured this title was gay enough to pass MM muster.

Royal96 January 6th, 2015 01:04 AM

I just thought she was complimenting all the wonderful starfish of this forum.

Mattdbal January 6th, 2015 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbow (Post 9793353)

A wild rainhomo appeared..

The worst is when people are stupid as shit and stop in the middle of round abouts and try to wave you on.

xocolleenox January 6th, 2015 01:07 AM

Those people do suck. The "freeze! I must blindly throw my car into another lame because I nonlonger want this one" in circles too. -_-
We pretty much have one round about here and no one can figure it out. I don't think they know about the signs before the circle showing which lane they want. Or that they can actually either go around the circle more than once or turn around if they get stuck in the wrong lane.

Towelie January 6th, 2015 01:30 AM

my biggest pet peeve is when your barreling down a road at 55 and some idiot turns out in front of you when you only have like 50 yards. one of these days I'm just gonna act like I didn't see the fucker and plow right into them instead of standing on my brake pedal

xocolleenox January 6th, 2015 01:32 AM

Was there also no one behind you making them cutting you off make no sense?

Towelie January 6th, 2015 01:34 AM

usually. I usually just keep going to the very last second so that they think I don't see them and light a fire under their ass to fucking step on it

fb93 January 6th, 2015 01:47 AM

What gets me are parking lots. When another driver stops at the end of an aisle before i pass, i stop and wave them on. They were there first and have the right of way. They wave me on so i look for pedestrians which takes all of 2 seconds. Once clear i start to move. The driver that waved me on apparently grew impatient in that 2 seconds of me being a careful driver and starts to pull out in front of me. I stop, they stop. They put thier hands up in a wtf moment. So i wave them on AGAIN and they haul ass, almost hitting a pedestrian or another car.

Lariat January 6th, 2015 01:50 AM

For all of those expecting a rusty starfish here you go.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...l_starfish.jpg

kmac1622 January 6th, 2015 04:47 AM

Gotta go bawls to the walls

Sixpointslow January 6th, 2015 06:50 AM

68 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BWAL (Post 9793417)
and this thread title is too deceptive

Glad I'm not the only one disappointed.

23_hellfox_23 January 6th, 2015 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixpointslow (Post 9794225)
Glad I'm not the only one disappointed.

I came in here hoping to see pics.... :shiftyeyes

The thing I hate the most about 4 way stops is when you get there, someone waves you on and you start to go but then they start to go also? WTactualF is with that?

428CJ January 6th, 2015 11:33 AM

If I'm at a stop sign and another person beats me to it, but hesitates to go, I just go. Or when only 1 direction has a stop sign and the other way doesn't, I hurry and go and beat them out.

However, I drive faster than almost everyone else. I'm not that douche bag that hurries to get ahead of you and then goes 15 under the speed limit and holds everyone else up. If I pull out in front of somebody I get up to speed real quick and then usually leave them.