not a fan of shelby america anymore! - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 37 Old February 13th, 2015, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

i saw the item and was exited to see kind cheap.i always buy and sell with just buy it now option. this is honestly first time bidding. i have a perfect rating buying and selling. so i took his word and bidded. then i got to looking at pictures online at 2010s to 2014s reg. gt's and gt500's. and kept seeing differences.i looked at cj pony / a.m and similiar items say wont fit reg. gt's only gt500 facias. i had EVERY intention on buying! so your all wrong there.
i have been in the automotive business / customer service for over 25 years and i know how it goes. i believe deeply in follow up with customers,if they start going off on me i am smart enough to know they might not be right but they deserve the chance to vent. then you come to agreement to agree to disagree and work through concern.if i am wrong i will eat it,and be honest to a fault.
he blew me off , even if my tone about ignoring me was abrupt in email, he could have worked a different angle with me by helping me giving good customer service. until i said i would have to contact ebay for help. then he finally replied and attacked me.
my tone with the v.p started well but got very heated because i expected much much more professionalism from the v.p. he seriously kept insulting me,and ignoring the fact his employees service was way off and uncalled for. should have helped/assured me that part would fit, but no he slams me!
and why should i just believe him because he works for shelby!?
you tell me and look and see what you find,
this is listing title:
"2010-2014 Ford Mustang Front OEM Plastic Splitter Takeoff"
im no mustang expert,but do you think a splitter that came off a 2013/14 gt500 will fit a 2014 mustang gt facia and same will fit a 2010 mustang gt facia? plug and play with no extra parts. i say maybe a 2014,but people that work at places we all buy stuff from say no way.
hey im not perfect,but i would never have taken the road he did with any customer i know

now a days customer service has gone to crap! i have EXCELLENT customer skills and it REALLY pisses me off when this happens. i didnt expect anything for free,or any special treatment.
they have lost a future shelby owner, i have been working my way up since 2007 with mustangs to get a shelby gt 500,but now i will never spend a penny on anything shelby.
again i had every intention on buying. i agree i jumped gun on bidding,i had days before ending. but if he just replied to me and said,
"hey i understand your concern,let me assure you the part will fit perfectly. i have sold a ton of these to mustang gt owners!" i would have kept bidding and hoped for the best when it showed up to my door.
thank you all for your opinions i appreciate all good and bad.
oh yeah not asking for sympathy,just sharing a story.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 37 Old February 13th, 2015, 11:31 PM
Turbo Maniac

Way Way to much brain damage for the money involved OP. There is little shit (this) and big shit (cancer). Don't waste life on little shit, you'll be a lot happier.

Coast 302 Stroker & Stuff

707 HP 651 TQ 13 PSI
post #23 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 12:43 AM
better than clockWise

OP... you are scavenging for $30 used part. I'm not real sure Shelby is concerned you will be buying their $60,000 + car any time soon.

That said, before I read anything more than what I could handle from your OP and nothing more, I was already on SHelbys side. He works for Shelby, not Ford. Yet he said it fits anyway and said he knows it did. You never even attempted to try. How the fuck do you know if it fits or not? You don't. Yet here you are, all pissed off trying to bash Shelby over something you 100% admit in a round about way, you have absolutely 0 knowledge of first hand and cannot prove in any way whatsoever.

With only 20 posts, it makes me wonder if you are a Camaro troll in disguise.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

And no, I do not own a Shelby and never will. I am not a Shelby fanboy all pissed off your bashing my dudes.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 02:09 AM
MM Fanatic

If you take away anything from this, make sure you cross your t's and dot your I's before bidling on something. Unless or course those I's are by themselves, then you would capitalize the single I's in a sentence.

Oh, and life isn't fair. Learn and keep on moving on.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/b5hobsons4/2006%20Mustang%20GT/10da490b-40e7-4152-a493-50c169a655b1_zpsed967b1f.jpg
Mac Long Tubes | O/R Prochamber | Bassani Race Axlebacks | Hurst | Bama 93 | 4.10's | K Springs | Koni's
post #25 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Regular

Honestly sounds like the op is the douche in this.
post #26 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

"With only 20 posts, it makes me wonder if you are a Camaro troll in disguise."
"Honestly sounds like the op is the douche in this."

ok to answer both of you idiots! and other posts,yes small dollar product but that should not matter. customer service should be the same for 1.00 or 1,000,000,000 dollars imo!
your opinions shows me why customer service has gone to hell now a days.
just cause he works for shelby he knows all,and because i was trying to buy something cheap and expect great customer service i'm an asshole.man you guys really are lost.

here are some pictures of my camaros disguised as mustangs! didnt know i had to post alot to prove i'm a mustang owner.

Name:  2007.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  3.2 KB

not a fan of shelby america anymore!-2.jpg

not a fan of shelby america anymore!-0912141518a_0002.jpg

post #27 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 05:10 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by graz View Post
i saw the item and was exited to see kind cheap.i always buy and sell with just buy it now option. this is honestly first time bidding. i have a perfect rating buying and selling. so i took his word and bidded. then i got to looking at pictures online at 2010s to 2014s reg. gt's and gt500's. and kept seeing differences.i looked at cj pony / a.m and similiar items say wont fit reg. gt's only gt500 facias. i had EVERY intention on buying! so your all wrong there.
i have been in the automotive business / customer service for over 25 years and i know how it goes. i believe deeply in follow up with customers,if they start going off on me i am smart enough to know they might not be right but they deserve the chance to vent. then you come to agreement to agree to disagree and work through concern.if i am wrong i will eat it,and be honest to a fault.
he blew me off , even if my tone about ignoring me was abrupt in email, he could have worked a different angle with me by helping me giving good customer service. until i said i would have to contact ebay for help. then he finally replied and attacked me.
my tone with the v.p started well but got very heated because i expected much much more professionalism from the v.p. he seriously kept insulting me,and ignoring the fact his employees service was way off and uncalled for. should have helped/assured me that part would fit, but no he slams me!
and why should i just believe him because he works for shelby!?
you tell me and look and see what you find,
this is listing title:
"2010-2014 Ford Mustang Front OEM Plastic Splitter Takeoff"
im no mustang expert,but do you think a splitter that came off a 2013/14 gt500 will fit a 2014 mustang gt facia and same will fit a 2010 mustang gt facia? plug and play with no extra parts. i say maybe a 2014,but people that work at places we all buy stuff from say no way.
hey im not perfect,but i would never have taken the road he did with any customer i know

now a days customer service has gone to crap! i have EXCELLENT customer skills and it REALLY pisses me off when this happens. i didnt expect anything for free,or any special treatment.
they have lost a future shelby owner, i have been working my way up since 2007 with mustangs to get a shelby gt 500,but now i will never spend a penny on anything shelby.
again i had every intention on buying. i agree i jumped gun on bidding,i had days before ending. but if he just replied to me and said,
"hey i understand your concern,let me assure you the part will fit perfectly. i have sold a ton of these to mustang gt owners!" i would have kept bidding and hoped for the best when it showed up to my door.
thank you all for your opinions i appreciate all good and bad.
oh yeah not asking for sympathy,just sharing a story.

Is English your second language? Reading your posts gives me a headache after the first couple of lines.

Whipple, 3.125" pulley-Comp NSR's-Meziere-Pacesetter L/T's+Outlaws-Level 10 trans-PI 3400-PH driveshaft-Auburn Pro LSD-Richmond 4.10's-CobraJet springs-Viking shocks-BMR control arms, panhard, rear sway bar-and a bunch of other really cool shit
post #28 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 07:18 PM
The Boss is in

How much of a dick would you feel like if it was lol?
post #29 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Hi I'm Sean

post #30 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker

Garage
post #31 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Hi I'm Sean

Yeah that for a Gt500 but I have seen the splitters on GT's before.
post #32 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 07:39 PM
The Boss is in

Its flat, you could make it fit.
post #33 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 07:40 PM
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Garage
Imo, op is in the wrong, but the shelby rep could have handeled himself better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
boattlebot knows what's up
post #34 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Made in U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8t6gt View Post
How much of a dick would you feel like if it was lol?
Why would he feel like a dick? After all if so he was right lol.
post #35 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Official Thread Killer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8t6gt View Post
Its flat, you could make it fit.
Anything can be made to fit with time or money...

I could fit a civic front bumper on my car, it might take some *minor* fabrication...but it can be done.

'06 v6 - sold
'07 GT/CS - 10/10/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
I thought it was big enough Rukus.
post #36 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 09:55 PM
2013 5.0

Send a message via AIM to slonison
Quote:
customer service should be the same for 1.00 or 1,000,000,000 dollars imo!
I am going to teach you a life lesson right now... if you truly believe this. You have NO chance succeeding in America. No company... NO company will ever treat 1.00 = 1,000,000,000. You are entitled to your opinion, but trust me, the underwhelming UNDERWHELMING minority shares your opinion.

I, and I'm sure 99/100 other people on this site, would agree that they would spend more time catering to someone who spends $100 on their site vs someone who spends $1 on their site.

Steve's House

120+ V6 How-To's

2013Black 5.0
2002 Black Vert - Sold
1998 True Blue Coupe - Totaled
post #37 of 37 Old February 14th, 2015, 11:52 PM
better than clockWise

Quote:
"With only 20 posts, it makes me wonder if you are a Camaro troll in disguise."
"Honestly sounds like the op is the douche in this."

just cause he works for shelby he knows all,and because i was trying to buy something cheap and expect great customer service i'm an asshole.
correct.

Actually, you bought an item and, instead of taking the experts word, you chose to take random shit off the internet as truth instead. And then you bitch because you don't know how to use Ebay. Cancelling a bid is as easy as breathing air.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Before this goes any further, you should know... I will argue you to death on this but, outside of this one thread, it means nothing. You could make a new thread about XYZ and me and you would be in so much agreement you would think we were twins.
I ain't mad. I'm just disagreeing in my own way on this one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page