Got to yell at an older lady today! - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Certified Bwaloligisit

Garage
The only thing I can agree with here is how duchy and pathetic it is coming here and making a thread called "I got to yell at an older lady!"

Don't feel proud of that and have to post it everywhere to show everyone how epic you are. Yes the lady might have done something wrong and yeah maybe you "showed her". but a simple, "pick up your trash, please" goes a lot longer than "pick up your damn trash".

Yeah its best to pick it up, but I know a lot of people in this world after getting there food. If they go to thow something away and something falls, most people won't want to get out of their car and bend over and pick it up. You also said she's older, so maybe she can't do that as easily as you. Also the fact that she drives a BMW suv means jack shit about people. I hate it when people have to associate others in a certain behavioral class just because of what they drive, wear, Or live.

Simply ask some one politely. They are more likely to do something when that is the case versus when you get mad at them. Which in turn provokes them to get mad at you.

Also if your really late to work, why are you stopping at mcdonalds?

Mach Stang's 1988 K1500 Build Thread

Quote:
ITS A FUCKING GOPRO CABLE! NOT A FUCKING JDAM

-Rocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
All these cameras and they can't see a pissed off Indian guy running around for 15 minutes whipping a propane tank in his hand...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
yeah.. i got it. your an internet badass with a big e-penis. Didn't see it at first. now I do. I'm done with it. keep talking shit behind your keyboard. I'm done trying to talk to a senseless person.
Because I'm the guy blabbing all over the net, proud of yelling at granny, and starting a thread about it? LOL

Might be time for 4Chan have to look at this one...LOL
post #23 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:16 PM
better than clockWise

I wasn't going to reply in this thread again but, MACH.. since you said that, I felt I needed to...

I feel like I argue a lot on here..lol

Here's the thing though..

I am the guy that walks 20 feet behind my friends on the street incase they get in trouble and I need an edge to help them. I am the guy that will come from nowhere to defend my friends at all costs.

Sucker punch from nowhere to get the advantage..boom.

I view you guys that I know as my friends and I get territorial about it. If you knew me you would understand.. some of you do. I don't want thousands of friends, I just want a few. Even if you are wrong, I am going to take your side. It's just how I roll. I am loyal to the few I let in. I may tell them in private later they are retarded but, I am never going to let the person being a dick know that. right or wrong. Even if I am the idiot in the room, I don't care, I take charge and make it my problem.

In this one instance alone, should the OP have said, pick up your damn trash? No, he should not have. It was a dick move that was only going to incite more events in a negative way. Should he have been excited to post it here? no.

It's not the point though for me. He's been around and I know him. I may have PM's him to tell him personally he handled it wrong but, here in this public space, I don't care. He's right and fuck everyone else.

It's just how I am. I think you know from seeing my posts in other threads, that's pretty much how I am.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:17 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah View Post
You also have no class, which is why you are proud of that attitude, which would get you bitch slapped in most places if you actually voiced that, which you wouldn't unless you could do a B-line for a 9-11 call...
I like this guy

Wonder how long until he gets banned.
post #25 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:22 PM
better than clockWise

To sum up, I do not care about wrong or right when it comes to defensing friends. My only concern is defending friends.

post #26 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:23 PM
Certified Bwaloligisit

Garage
Dad, I'm not directing any of that to you. I know you well enough. I know you argue a lot here. Everyone does lol. I don't particularly agree with that but I can't change your actions. All of my post was directed to snake.

Mach Stang's 1988 K1500 Build Thread

Quote:
ITS A FUCKING GOPRO CABLE! NOT A FUCKING JDAM

-Rocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
All these cameras and they can't see a pissed off Indian guy running around for 15 minutes whipping a propane tank in his hand...
post #27 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:28 PM
better than clockWise

I get that. I am just simply tellig you why I was yelling at the noob. Spurred may have been wrong in his actions but, he is, at the very least, an internet friend and, I will be danmed if I let a noob bash him. That's my job to tell him he's being a douch....lol

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

son

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

and Blah, you're still a dick for telling me I have ni class but, we can work that out in time..

post #28 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
I get that. I am just simply tellig you why I was yelling at the noob. Spurred may have been wrong in his actions but, he is, at the very least, an internet friend and, I will be danmed if I let a noob bash him. That's my job to tell him he's being a douch....lol

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

son
You mean you were yelling at the guy, who knows more about being a man than you do?

I'd be embarassed to pick a fight with some old lady.

Not you though. You come on here to earn your Badassery 'Yelling @ Old People' merit badge. GTFO. What are you 17 and just got your license and found out you can post stupid shit on the internet & get away with it? lol
post #29 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah View Post
Not you though. You come on here to earn your Badassery 'Yelling @ Old People' merit badge. GTFO. What are you 17 and just got your license and found out you can post stupid shit on the internet & get away with it? lol
I think you just described yourself.
post #30 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:31 PM
better than clockWise

when you learn loyalty let me know. Until then, suck my dick actually..lol forget what I said in my last post. I do not wish to drop to the class you are in

Also, your last sentence actually made me lol. I did chuckle, not gonna lie.

post #31 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
when you learn loyalty let me know. Until then, suck my dick actually..lol forget what I said in my last post. I do not wish to drop to the class you are in

Also, your last sentence actually made me lol. I did chuckle, not gonna lie.
Well of course you'd laugh cause I pushed your shit in tonight. You got that Stockholm syndrome working via my e-penis that you sucked on pretty hard tonight.

Yea guy lectures me on loyalty and is ready to whip granny the litter bug...Bwahahahaha

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Mustang View Post
I think you just described yourself.
You have to troll a little harder if you want to catch this Great White...
post #32 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:40 PM
better than clockWise

you have clearly lost your mind bro. I am truly sorry for that. I hope you get back in touch with reality one day.

post #33 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:40 PM

I'm not trolling. You truely described yourself. All you've done in any thread so far is act like a giant douche.

post #34 of 34 Old March 27th, 2015, 11:51 PM
Administrator

shutting this one down since we can't act like adults. this is why we can't have nice things.

and on a side note, jesus fuck, blahblahblah gets butthurt easier than rotard. kid won't be here long. afterall, he did get his first BB thread within 3 days of joining. that's gotta be a record

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page