9 dead in Waco Texas - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
I know some ppl like to get on all fours for different reasons , but even if these guy's were criminals, some ordinary bikers mixed in, dealers , even a skinhead biker gang or whatever me personally I just don't call them animals. We all have our ways I guess.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 01:09 AM
Pawsitively sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
I heard earlier Twin peaks full the owners franchise license today.

And if we are being honest the reason the news isn't making a big deal out of this is because there is no race card to play. I promise you if this crime involved any kind of injury of a sniff of mistreatment to a minority it would be front page news.
It was front page news.

T-Lee. 30 likes this.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #23 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 01:50 AM
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt

It must not be a big deal unless cop cars are being lit on fire and businesses are being robbed...

MM BRONY CLUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
It's good looking and it feels so nice and soft.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 02:25 AM Thread Starter

Before I went to the dvr before midnight I seen some night reporting from one station. And Fox is covering it on a re run of On the record as I type this. So the story is on the news and the radio unless one is blind and very hard of hearing or playing that way for whatever reason. I know it's been ran all day.
post #25 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 07:30 AM
You had one job!

I'm not saying it's not being covered. But if you think this is getting anywhere close to the media attention as all the bullshit in Baltimore, NY and Missouri you are lying to yourself. I live in Texas and yes it popped on the news when it happened and it gets mentioned but by no means am I getting beat over the head with it like the other stories. You can tell your self all you want this is getting equal attention. That's just you sticking your head in the sand and not admiting the truth though.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #26 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 08:56 AM Thread Starter

170 people able to be taken into custody and you don't have them all over the grounds right now.... The situations are not really comparable. If there were massive crowds of bikers gathering in that particular area protesting against the cops bc of those that were shot then I would I assume there would be quite a few more camera's out there!

Was there a racial aspect in the Bundy Ranch situation? No! But the media was All over that situation in fact Hannity even painted the guy as a hero for a bit. So regardless of the 3 or 4 stories that ppl always go back to that have a racial tone to it that made a lot of news. Kill the noise since I returned back to this place in 2009 I have watched the news daily even though I was advised not to and quite a few stories that made large news. Can we stop comparing this to the other situations it kinda makes it seem like ppl want to shift focus.
post #27 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 09:09 AM
You had one job!

You were the one in your initial post who made the comment about surprised there wasn't already a thread. We can stop discussing it because as you have demonstrated in the past on the other topics you are not willing to budge on your point of few. I don't see you willing to admit the truth as tho why this isn't near as hot of a subject as the other issues either.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #28 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

Point taken and with it being on the news for days and on the radio I was surprised that someone hadn't started a thread on it. I use to be stationed in Texas for a short time and only lived there for a few years then moved and with a situation like that I would expect someone who currently lives there to post up a situation like that.....feel me on that. Kept hearing it on the news and heard from some ppl in Killeen that's not too far from Waco. Anyway I get your point. The story is on the news again right now so I will leave it be and see what's new.
post #29 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 09:30 AM Thread Starter

And I think I explained why in post number 26 it's not comparable to situations like the Bundy Ranch or other situations. No constant stand off or mass ppl remaining on the ground requiring a police presence.
post #30 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Pawsitively sexy

Quote:
I'm not saying it's not being covered. But if you think this is getting anywhere close to the media attention as all the bullshit in Baltimore, NY and Missouri you are lying to yourself. I live in Texas and yes it popped on the news when it happened and it gets mentioned but by no means am I getting beat over the head with it like the other stories. You can tell your self all you want this is getting equal attention. That's just you sticking your head in the sand and not admiting the truth though.
Nobody is saying that. Nobody is making it seem like it's equal to the race stuff, and your doing the very opposite of what you're accusing people of. Downplaying.
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #31 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 10:33 AM

2000 Mustang GT vert - Gone
2002 Mustang GT coupe - Sold on 12/20/17
2007 BMW 335i
1994 BMW 328i - Foxbody 5.0 Swap
post #32 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

According to recent reports so far it looks like a run over foot in the parking lot kinda sparked this whole thing off.

Run-over foot may have sparked deadly biker-gang shootout | New York Post

http://www.thejournal.ie/waco-foot-b...12979-May2015/

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
post #33 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 10:48 AM
US Air Force (retired)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgst View Post
I used to watch SOA. Of the ten fictional characters in that picture Tara, Jax, Piney, Clay, Juice, Opie, Bobby, and Gemma were killed. Only Tig and Chibs were still alive at the end of the show.

ProCharger P-1SC, 9 psi, STD 396/383; Uncorrected 388/375; SAE 383/370.
Ret. USAF 1969-1973,1980-1996: Vietnam veteran. Aircraft maintenance. R & D, ICBM Operations.
Also own: 1997 Harley FXDWG, 1998 F-150, and 2002 Corvette LS1
post #34 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle2000GT View Post
I used to watch SOA. Of the ten fictional characters in that picture Tara, Jax, Piney, Clay, Juice, Opie, Bobby, and Gemma were killed. Only Tig and Chibs were still alive at the end of the show.
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...hy-thread.html

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
post #35 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Bo Baustin

Garage
Quote:
I have to agree. This is the first I have actually heard something about it.

I saw in a comment somewhere on imgur someone brought it up, but it was insignificant enough I didn't even consider looking it up. I don't watch the news but I listen to the radio in the morning and on the way home from work and I didn't hear a single word about this..
post #36 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98FireyGT! View Post
Admittedly, I dont know the most about outlaw MCs, although I have family in them, but from my experience most of them would rather let the cops do what they need to do and be done with them as quickly as possible, rather than bring a bunch of attention upon the club and have the cops snooping where they don't want em.
I agree with some of this.

As far as OMG members, yeah there are some tough guys in the gangs, no doubt, but most of the time they only act up when they are in numbers. We have a large number of OMG members in my area, the chapter president of the Hells Angels lived in the town I work in for most of my career. I only had a few minor dealings with him or other members. In fact they wave and shit when you pass them in a cruiser.

A lot of OMG members are pussy's . They have their enforcers and shit but many of them are not tough guys, they just think they are with all the gear on and on their MC. They wouldn't say or do shit unless they have 6 or 7 buddies with them. I had a run in with a couple of 1%'s at a night club. It was me and two other officers. A fight broke out in the parking lot involving a couple black guys and a group of Asians. We went through the crowd in a train formation, like bouncers do in the big clubs. There was an Asian guy on the ground and one of the 1%'s decided to start to kick the Asian guy in the head. I grabbed the guy by his full patched leather vest and absolutely launched him across the parking lot. He staggers off and turns to charge me growling. I shoved him again sending him backwards telling him to get back. He walked up towards me again and I gave him a stiff push snapping his head back. He walked off and I Ihelped he other two officers who were wrestling around with some people. My point being is that an OMG members "cuts" are sacred. If anybody touches them they are supposed to fight and die for them. Not only did me as a cop grab this guy by his cuts, I launched the hell out of him. He didn't take a swing, he didn't fight, and his buddy didn't do shit. We were way outnumbered. I have had women fight for smaller things lol. When you are in a group you are supposed to defend your group members. I have dumped countless people for trying to assault or grabbing onto my fellow officers. Right, wrong, or indifferent these two 1%'s didn't even help each other out. They are Outlaws, yet they let the law put hands on them. That leads me to believe not all of them are down for there cause.

For the most part I haven't had any issues with OMG. That being said these groups are criminal enterprises, don't let anybody tell you different. Like stated above they try to avoid police contact.
post #37 of 53 Old May 20th, 2015, 11:19 AM