9 dead in Waco Texas - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
9 dead in Waco Texas

Usually when there is a bit of unrest somewhere it makes it here. I'm surprised that this hasn't made it on here yet that situation that happened out there in Texas a couple of days ago with 9 people killed and 100++ people arrested. Reports are saying that there are more bikers coming into that area and things may Possibly swing this way or that way.

Imo this has the potential to get kind of crazy if 9 members were killed in an area where 5 bike clubs were at and now there are more members possibly flooding the area. Now on situations such as this I hope they can keep it contained in a town that size without the N.G. when you you have M C members flooding in. That's some crazy stuff and hopefully it doesn't get any crazier.

9 dead in Waco, Texas biker brawl - CNN.com

Officers Warned About More Bikers Possibly Heading to Texas After Brawl | whotv.com

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Made in U.S.A.

It's pretty crazy considering they had quite a police presence at Twin Peaks outside and it still happened. It should show everyone these Biker Gangs are still at it. Not that I didn't know but I think a lot of people just think it's of a different time and it's just on Netflix now.. Pretty unreal the only deaths were gang members.
post #3 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Powered by LSx tears

Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I'll toss that dude's salad

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 06:31 PM

I would show up on a scooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
post #5 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Chicken Fucker

170 bikers and every single one has a $1 million bond. Looks like one of the for profit prison's is going to have one hell of a windfall.

Lock the animals up. Too bad they didn't all go out in a blaze of glory. The fact that no innocent bystanders got killed is crazy, guess bikers are better shot's than inner city gang bangers.
1MeanNonPI2v likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR Stang View Post
moral of story drugs are a hell of a drug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Peni are evil, conniving assholes. They do this to us all the damn time. Don't trust it!
post #6 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 06:50 PM
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much

scooter gang!
man we'd get fucked up!

but yea.... biker gangs dont fuck around

HANDSOME MEN'S CLUB -FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
post #7 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
The fact that no innocent bystanders got killed is crazy, guess bikers are better shot's than inner city gang bangers.
Interesting comment to throw in on that very last note. Anyway looks like they got into a shootout with the police according to the reports.

Waco police: Some bikers may have been shot by officers

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
post #8 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 07:42 PM
The Dude Abides

Garage
This man is wanted for questioning by authorities:

solidhadriel likes this.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." - The Dude

"If you can't hear it before you see it, what's the point?" - Jesse James
post #9 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 08:13 PM
Dirt Dives Me Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MeanNonPI2v View Post
This man is wanted for questioning by authorities:

Haha I was thinking they were looking for the Snowman

https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic56003_1.gif
post #10 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 09:40 PM
You had one job!

I heard earlier Twin peaks full the owners franchise license today.

And if we are being honest the reason the news isn't making a big deal out of this is because there is no race card to play. I promise you if this crime involved any kind of injury of a sniff of mistreatment to a minority it would be front page news.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #11 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 10:08 PM
Powered by LSx tears

Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle

^^ BOOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I'll toss that dude's salad

post #12 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Hi I'm Sean

I just want to know how the cops arrested 160+ 1%ers.
post #13 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 10:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post

And if we are being honest the reason the news isn't making a big deal out of this is because there is no race card to play. I promise you if this crime involved any kind of injury of a sniff of mistreatment to a minority it would be front page news.
I guess it depends on what news ones watches bc they run that story from morning until night on certain stations and they have been talking about it since it happened. Every different show that comes on on a certain station is talking about it and for a long time not just a short period of time.

Now when some other stories were going on you are right it seems as if CNN, FoX , and MSNBC were all over those stories but this story I know MSNBC has been covering it since it happened for quite some time. I even recorded it like 7 times so my wife could check it out when she get the time to bc she wanted to see some of it. I don't know what channel CNN is since I have changed my service but MSNBC has been all over this story from various angles as far as the other main station........ maybe they have their reasons for not covering it. But this retired guy that watches the news with a passion can say this story runs A LOT all day on MSNBC no doubt about it at all! So some or maybe one station isn't making a big deal out of it bc I flip the channel every now and then.

post #14 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 10:22 PM
You had one job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
I guess it depends on what news ones watches bc they run that story from morning until night on certain stations and they have been talking about it since it happened. Every different show that comes on on a certain station is talking about it and for a long time not just a short period of time.

Now when some other stories were going on you are right it seems as if CNN, FoX , and MSNBC were all over those stories but this story I know MSNBC has been covering it since it happened for quite some time. I even recorded it like 7 times so my wife could check it out when she get the time to bc she wanted to see some it. I don't know what channel CNN is since I have changed my service but MSNBC has been all over this story from various angles as far as the other main station........ maybe they have their reasons for not covering it. But this retired guy that watches the news with a passion can say this story runs A LOT all day on MSNBC no doubt about it at all!

Ok so maybe some of the media is reporting it but the other incidents we've had lately ( sevaral other threads in here on those) you couldn't get away from them. The stories were even over taking most of the conversation on sports radio.

This has no major coverage like other smaller incidents with less fatalities because it was thug on thug crimes for one and again the race card. If they could play the race card or some how imply a cop did something wrong then this would be saturating the news fueling more bs riots and looting.

The guys all chose a life style that involves a large amount of risk. So for the most part the got what they asked for.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #15 of 53 Old May 19th, 2015, 10:24 PM