Forums at Modded Mustangs

Forums at Modded Mustangs (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/)
-   -   TC's Comp Orange Build (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/552154-tcs-comp-orange-build.html)

TCStang June 17th, 2015 02:21 PM

TC's Comp Orange Build
 
Well I finally took delivery last Thursday night around 6:30 PM and started the modding Friday morning around 7 am with only 10 miles on the car. I sold my 68 Mustang that I restored a few month ago to buy this car and I can say after a week I have zero buyers remorse.


Just for fun my two previous mustangs. Both are no longer with me.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ps179642e1.jpg


Mods so far.
MBRP Race catback in black
Steeda aluminum bushing inserts.
Steeda alignment kit.
CJ's lowering springs
Maxim Motorsports caster camber plates
Redline hood struts
DD switch backs and reverse LEDs
Steeda G Track Brace
Steeda sub frame support braces.
Ford Racing Trunk panel
Steeda verticle links
Steeda Toe links
Steeda red diff bushings
Steeda sway bars and billet mounts

Future Mods
Whipple( about 2 years away)


Picking up from the dealer. I asked them not to wash it or anything.
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...pseylbrc6c.jpg
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...psq2br9of1.jpg

Hood Struts installed
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...psdp8n74hm.jpg

MBRP exhaust installed
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ps76tw56dt.mp4

Lowered
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...psxs9liofq.jpg

And finally after a wash and being clay bared. It's going in Friday for a full professional detail and then getting protective coating on the entire car.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...psnsvs4vgu.jpg

NOBdriver June 17th, 2015 04:48 PM

Damn that's nice!!!! I would have told them the exact same thing! They think they are washing it but they are just adding complementary swirls lol....

AM_Will June 17th, 2015 04:52 PM

Congrats on the pickup man!

You're going to love this S550 and I can't wait to see what you do with her.

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me.

-Will

Edgethis June 17th, 2015 05:28 PM

Congrats! I was sad to see the 68 go but this is a an awesome new car.

TCStang June 17th, 2015 07:46 PM

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked about it. Trying to mod it slowly and a little more methodical than the last 2. For now it's going to be focused on handling. Once that's all done I'll look into more power. I've always wanted a turbo car so that will be the long term plan. Which means skipping the long tubes. I ordered it with 3.55 gears and it launches pretty good with the auto and shit tires.

69fastback June 17th, 2015 08:19 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

TCStang June 17th, 2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69fastback (Post 10647434)
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!




Totally expected the "gay" comment again. :lol

69fastback June 17th, 2015 08:28 PM

GAY!!!!!












AUTO FTW!

TCStang June 17th, 2015 08:37 PM

Better!

AM_Will June 18th, 2015 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCStang (Post 10647274)
Thanks! I'm pretty stoked about it. Trying to mod it slowly and a little more methodical than the last 2. For now it's going to be focused on handling. Once that's all done I'll look into more power. I've always wanted a turbo car so that will be the long term plan. Which means skipping the long tubes. I ordered it with 3.55 gears and it launches pretty good with the auto and shit tires.

That's definitely a great plan man!

Keep me updated and let me know if you ever need anything!

-Will

TCStang June 19th, 2015 03:29 PM

Have and appointment at Big Worm graphics next Thursday to have charcoal tint added to all exterior lights.

mtchll28 June 19th, 2015 03:33 PM

looks nice!!

TCStang June 20th, 2015 06:50 AM

Thanks!

I took this last night. It shows the rake of the cj springs really well. They have about 350 miles on them and have settled in quite a bit.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1gz95qxf.jpg

69fastback June 20th, 2015 08:11 PM

Until it has a SRA, AND GOES VROOOOOM PSSSHHHHHHHH VROOOOOOOOM PSSSSHHHHHHHH VROOOOOOOOOOM PSSSSHHHHHHHHH

You're still gay.

Spicy_Mchaggiz June 21st, 2015 07:47 PM

I dig it!

TCStang June 21st, 2015 08:25 PM

Thanks.

AM_Will June 22nd, 2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCStang (Post 10658602)
Thanks!

I took this last night. It shows the rake of the cj springs really well. They have about 350 miles on them and have settled in quite a bit.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1gz95qxf.jpg


Looking good!

Keep up the good work.

-Will

TCStang June 25th, 2015 11:17 AM


fairlane_68 June 25th, 2015 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBdriver (Post 10646394)
Damn that's nice!!!! I would have told them the exact same thing! They think they are washing it but they are just adding complementary swirls lol....

No kidding...just tell them to peel the stickers off and leave it alone.

And you need to put my comp orange Mustang back where you found it.

TCStang June 26th, 2015 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairlane_68 (Post 10679634)
No kidding...just tell them to peel the stickers off and leave it alone.

And you need to put my comp orange Mustang back where you found it.

HA HA, You'll have to find it 1st!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 AM.

powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Ent. Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome