3 injured on Paris-bound train after gunman armed with AK-47 opens fire - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By solidhadriel
  • 1 Post By Hellstorm
  • 1 Post By Rhythm Stick
  • 1 Post By T-Lee. 30

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old August 21st, 2015, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
You had one job!

3 injured on Paris-bound train after gunman armed with AK-47 opens fire

Three people were injured-- one critically-- on Friday when a gunman armed with an AK-47 and knife opened fire on a high-speed train that originated in Amsterdam and was headed to Paris.

The suspected gunman was overpowered by off-duty U.S. soldiers when the train stopped in the northern French city of Arras, La Voix du Nord reported. He was later arrested.

The victims were identified as an American, a Briton and a Frenchman. Earlier reports said two American service members were among the injured.

"The situation is under control, the travellers are safe. The train stopped and the emergency services are on site"

- Thalys, the train operator, on Twitter
"The situation is under control, the travellers are safe. The train stopped and the emergency services are on site," Thalys, the train operator, tweeted.

Two of the victims were considered to be seriously injured, the French state rail company SNCF said, according to the AFP. Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve is on his way to the scene. Passengers were evacuated and police have secured the area.

The identity of the gunman and the motivation for the attack is unknown, officials said.

3 injured on Paris-bound train after gunman armed with AK-47 opens fire | Fox News

People just fucking suck.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old August 21st, 2015, 05:50 PM
Bo Baustin

Garage
I don't get it..

Fucked up people in this world.
post #3 of 8 Old August 21st, 2015, 06:08 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Very fucked. Its a question of nature vs nurture.

2000 Mustang GT vert - Gone
2002 Mustang GT coupe - Sold on 12/20/17
2007 BMW 335i
1994 BMW 328i - Foxbody 5.0 Swap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old August 21st, 2015, 07:24 PM
Made in U.S.A.

Cowards.
post #5 of 8 Old August 21st, 2015, 08:22 PM
The Aviator

I read unarmed Marines stopped him. Good men!
RunninOn6 likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
You're going to get on a giant boat full of girls in bikinis without a girl of your own to keep you from doing whatever you want and people are telling you no?
post #6 of 8 Old August 21st, 2015, 09:41 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Three people were injured-- one critically-- on Friday when a gunman armed with an AK-47 and knife opened fire on a high-speed train that originated in Amsterdam and was headed to Paris.

The suspected gunman was overpowered by off-duty U.S. soldiers when the train stopped in the northern French city of Arras, La Voix du Nord reported. He was later arrested.

The victims were identified as an American, a Briton and a Frenchman. Earlier reports said two American service members were among the injured.

"The situation is under control, the travellers are safe. The train stopped and the emergency services are on site"

- Thalys, the train operator, on Twitter
"The situation is under control, the travellers are safe. The train stopped and the emergency services are on site," Thalys, the train operator, tweeted.

Two of the victims were considered to be seriously injured, the French state rail company SNCF said, according to the AFP. Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve is on his way to the scene. Passengers were evacuated and police have secured the area.

The identity of the gunman and the motivation for the attack is unknown, officials said.

3 injured on Paris-bound train after gunman armed with AK-47 opens fire | Fox News

People just fucking suck.
Marines, not soldiers. We take pride in that shit. I know most Americans don't know the difference, but this is why I'm telling you.

With that said, it's sad that it happened, but thank goodness for U.S. Marines.
Nasty likes this.
post #7 of 8 Old August 21st, 2015, 10:29 PM
Zip's Supervisor

Send a message via AIM to Rhythm Stick Send a message via MSN to Rhythm Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidhadriel View Post
I read unarmed Marines stopped him. Good men!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellstorm View Post
Marines, not soldiers. We take pride in that shit. I know most Americans don't know the difference, but this is why I'm telling you.

With that said, it's sad that it happened, but thank goodness for U.S. Marines.
They said they heard someone loading an AK in the bathroom. It's crazy to think they knew exactly what was going on before they even saw them. That's some damn good training.
RunninOn6 likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I has the sex with your dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I can't imagine trying to run a man over in a car wash, but this is Burton were talking about.

post #8 of 8 Old August 22nd, 2015, 05:46 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Looks like it was an Airman , and National Gaurd member and their friend . Spencer Stone Airman 1st Class, a National Gaurdsman Alek Skarlatos and the other guy name is Anthony Sadler that brought this guy down in this train car. Reports say 1st the gunman was in a different train car and overpowerd a Frenchman and then ran to their train car and they took action. Three Americans and 1 Brit.
Nasty likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page