Neighbor problems - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
SleeperStang

Neighbor problems

So we moved into our new house last nov. Around December We started noticing trash piled up in our front yard once a week. Any where from a day to 3 days before trash pick up. I went down one week and there was a box with a dress on it and it was our neighbor. I walked over there and asked why they were putting trash in our yard. They stated it was not them it was the person that lived beside them. They informed me that they owned both houses and rented that one out. He went on to say that the trash company did not come back our lane and that was the trash drop off. I told him that i set mine out at the end of the driveway and they dad no issues coming back to get it (same company). I asked him to call the company and tell them it would at the end of their driveway from then on.
Everything was fine for about two months until i caught this guy unloading trash from the back of his truck. I ran down and asked him what he was doing. He said that he was helping my neighbor out by taking out her trash. I told him that this was no longer the trash pick up and to inform her if i found it down there again it would be spread across her yard.
So it was all good for a few months and i came home last week to a mountain of trash. So i went down there at about 10pm with gloves and a wheel barrel and walked about a 1/4 mile one way back a forth until all the trash from my yard was in the middle of their driveway. Half the bags were not even tied, trash is always in my front yard from it. I figured that would be the end of it but came home to it again tonight. I just got done doing the exact same thing as last week. Am i wrong for doing this?
Here is a pic to give you the idea. White blur is my house, pink is theirs, green is where the trash is being dumped, and blue are our driveways. Its about a 1/4 mile from the driveway to the spot they are dumping. And no there isn't a ymca there lol.

Laser Red Crew #6
276/296 on a pi swap and OPS1 cams

Mods in Garage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
SleeperStang

Pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	168818  

Laser Red Crew #6

Mods in Garage
post #3 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 10:01 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgib4 View Post
So we moved into our new house last nov. Around December We started noticing trash piled up in our front yard once a week. Any where from a day to 3 days before trash pick up. I went down one week and there was a box with a dress on it and it was our neighbor. I walked over there and asked why they were putting trash in our yard. They stated it was not them it was the person that lived beside them. They informed me that they owned both houses and rented that one out. He went on to say that the trash company did not come back our lane and that was the trash drop off. I told him that i set mine out at the end of the driveway and they dad no issues coming back to get it (same company). I asked him to call the company and tell them it would at the end of their driveway from then on.
Everything was fine for about two months until i caught this guy unloading trash from the back of his truck. I ran down and asked him what he was doing. He said that he was helping my neighbor out by taking out her trash. I told him that this was no longer the trash pick up and to inform her if i found it down there again it would be spread across her yard.
So it was all good for a few months and i came home last week to a mountain of trash. So i went down there at about 10pm with gloves and a wheel barrel and walked about a 1/4 mile one way back a forth until all the trash from my yard was in the middle of their driveway. Half the bags were not even tied, trash is always in my front yard from it. I figured that would be the end of it but came home to it again tonight. I just got done doing the exact same thing as last week. Am i wrong for doing this?
Here is a pic to give you the idea. White blur is my house, pink is theirs, green is where the trash is being dumped, and blue are our driveways. Its about a 1/4 mile from the driveway to the spot they are dumping. And no there isn't a ymca there lol.
No pic.
Call the police, show them that you've spoken to your neighbor and caught them do it, and yet it still happens. Get the city to put up a no dumping sign if necessary, or set up a camera, even a game camera, to catch them at it. More evidence is a good thing. Then the police can do something about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
SleeperStang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
No pic.
Call the police, show them that you've spoken to your neighbor and caught them do it, and yet it still happens. Get the city to put up a no dumping sign if necessary, or set up a camera, even a game camera, to catch them at it. More evidence is a good thing. Then the police can do something about it.

That is what i was thinking also. Pic is in the second post.

Laser Red Crew #6

Mods in Garage
post #5 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 10:33 PM
101FNG IS MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM 4EVER!

Put it on their porch . Tell them next time you will light it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMz View Post
thrashersonmomma09 has proverbs as great as buddha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101fng View Post
lol, i had some random old guy tug on my rear end for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohrs93 View Post
You, sir, just got THRASHED!
post #6 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
SleeperStang

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher! View Post
Put it on their porch . Tell them next time you will light it up.
lol im a paid firefighter pretty sure that would cost me a job.

Laser Red Crew #6

Mods in Garage
post #7 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 10:38 PM

Ask HD for advice, he is great with neighbors.

Like mentioned, get them on camera and they can probably get charged with something

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
post #8 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
SleeperStang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post

Like mentioned, get them on camera and they can probably get charged with something
Im guessing there is a story behind this? Im going to put one out next week. Funny part is they were sitting by the window thats next to wear i put it at tonight i guess waiting for me. All they had to do was turn their heads right and they would have caught me dumping it back in their yard. Nope to busy watching tv.
Woodman likes this.

Laser Red Crew #6

Mods in Garage
post #9 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 11:21 PM
Not Banned

Have your family start shifting in a bucket and save it for the next time. Keep it outside, covered to bake in the sun.

And slather it everywhere: their trash, their car (get it under the door handles and the cabin air filter), windows, dryer exhaust vent, AC unit, everywhere. The more creative you are, the more effective.

post #10 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 11:23 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Have your family start shifting in a bucket and save it for the next time. Keep it outside, covered to bake in the sun.

And slather it everywhere: their trash, their car (get it under the door handles and the cabin air filter), windows, dryer exhaust vent, AC unit, everywhere. The more creative you are, the more effective.
Remind me to NEVER piss you off.
Rotard and oooo2stang like this.

Quote:
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
post #11 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 11:31 PM
there's a tech section?

Send a message via AIM to xocolleenox
Quote:
That was my first thought, lal.

NUMBER 1 Official member of the "My Car Sucks And No One Likes It But Me" CLUB
post #12 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 11:45 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Im guessing there is a story behind this? Im going to put one out next week. Funny part is they were sitting by the window thats next to wear i put it at tonight i guess waiting for me. All they had to do was turn their heads right and they would have caught me dumping it back in their yard. Nope to busy watching tv.
HD had a motorcycle for sale, had a guy come look at it who proceeded to drive off and steal it. HD, being the boss that he is, had a GPS sensor on the bike, so he armed himself with two 9mm's, a friend, and a truck and went into the hood of Philly (I think?) and retrieved his bike like a boss, with a bonus fake Rolex.

Not so much a "neighbor" issue, but you get the gist.

Quote:
Quote:
post #13 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 11:52 PM
╚⊙ ⊙╝

Quote:
HD had a motorcycle for sale, had a guy come look at it who proceeded to drive off and steal it. HD, being the boss that he is, had a GPS sensor on the bike, so he armed himself with two 9mm's, a friend, and a truck and went into the hood of Philly (I think?) and retrieved his bike like a boss, with a bonus fake Rolex.

If I remember correctly HD also had some totally separate neighbor issues.

2000 V6 - Turbo
2005 Tahoe LT - DD
1994 GT - Parting Out
1998 GT - Parting Out

1995 GT - SOLD

Insta :@Southfour6[/CENTER]
post #14 of 44 Old October 27th, 2015, 11:54 PM
Not Banned

Quote:

Where the fuck is that thread?!

I'm in the mood for a late night read and a hot cup of tea now

post #15 of 44 Old October 28th, 2015, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
SleeperStang

Quote:

Laser Red Crew #6

Mods in Garage
post #16 of 44 Old October 28th, 2015, 12:06 AM
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Garage
Quote:
Where the fuck is that thread?!

I'm in the mood for a late night read and a hot cup of tea now
Here is his bike thread. I think his neighbor thread is linked in there as well.
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-steal-me.html

Quote:
boattlebot knows what's up
post #17 of 44 Old October 28th, 2015, 12:10 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
That was my first thought, lal.
Quote:

I will never live any of that down, haha. The neighbor issue was a two part thing 1) basketballs hitting my cars and parents not caring at all 2) me making my house purposely look like shit with 1ft tall grass and sitting on my lawn with beer, cooler, and lawn chair right where same neighbor's potential buyers would see me when they got out of their car for Open House when they put their house up for sale (to make their home harder to sell, it worked).

The bike incident was different, but my buddy that went with me to help retrieve it is a fellow mustang guy (met him at a car show in Hershey back in 2005, been friends ever since)....anyway, aside from him helping me get the bike back...the wives were busy this past weekend so me and him took his son to a car show/trick or treat show aka two dudes and a kid. His son won first place for best costume.

Pic I took of my buddy getting his son's wig perfect.

Jigsaw

Ok sorry to get off topic.

OP, I would not do anything illegal to get yourself in trouble. Meaning, I wouldn't dump trash on their property.

Next time it happens, take a pic of said trash on your property, find something with their address on it, call police, show them evidence, and let the police knock on their door and tell them what the program is.
Woodman and Towelie like this.

Mustang and a snake, but not a Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal96 View Post
Holy shit. I just assumed it was the porsche, not a fire breathing piece of American badassery.

MM+ Cleavage Club #28
post #18 of 44 Old October 28th, 2015, 12:16 AM
Administrator

i thought he was jack white at first
HighDensity and Sixpointslow like this.

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #19 of 44 Old October 28th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
Here is his bike thread. I think his neighbor thread is linked in there as well.
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-steal-me.html
Good read. Made me feel all warm inside. Could've been better if OP had gotten Tyrone alone.

post #20 of 44 Old October 28th, 2015, 01:29 AM
MM Fanatic

Are they dumb enough to leave their bills etc with their names on it? It may be gross, but finding a couple things with their name on it may be helpful. Record the entire thing when you do it as well. Be sure to plant some really gay stuff in the trash to uncover before you start recording.
Woodman and Jgib4 like this.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/b5hobsons4/2006%20Mustang%20GT/10da490b-40e7-4152-a493-50c169a655b1_zpsed967b1f.jpg
Mac Long Tubes | O/R Prochamber | Bassani Race Axlebacks | Hurst | Bama 93 | 4.10's | K Springs | Koni's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page