Affluenza teen captured in Mexico. - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Affluenza teen captured in Mexico.

Surely some ppl remember the story of this kid who was driving drunk killed a few ppl but he only got probation bc they used an affluenza defense. They said he was spoiled all of his life so he really didn't know right from wrong so he really couldn't be held accountable for his actions.

Well he got probation from that situation when it boiled down to it back then and just sometime recently him and his mom went on the run. From reports there was some sort of going away party before they left/fled and some of the intel came from some of the ppl that attended that party.

'Affluenza' teen Ethan Couch detained in Mexico - CNN.com

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/29...in-mexico.html

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

From the case sometime back for those who have no idea who the kid is.

Texas teen in "affluenza" case gets rehab for driving drunk, killing 4 - CNN.com

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 11:47 AM

Finally, that kid/mom did not learn one thing. I hope he is finally brought to justice.
T-Lee. 30 and RunninOn6 like this.

1995 Eclipse GS-T - Sold
2000 Mustang GT vert - Gone but not forgotten
2002 Mustang GT coupe - Sold on 12/20/17
2007 BMW 335i
1994 BMW 328i - Foxbody 5.0 Swap
post #3 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Zip's Supervisor

Send a message via AIM to Rhythm Stick Send a message via MSN to Rhythm Stick
Is it too late to give him the death penalty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I has the sex with your dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I can't imagine trying to run a man over in a car wash, but this is Burton were talking about.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 12:21 PM
The Boss is in

I hope they get to spend the next few weeks waitin for extradition in general population of a Mexican jail. That will teach the spoiled brat. Maybe he won't make it out after they find out how wealthy he is.
post #5 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 12:28 PM
The Dude Abides

Garage
With all that money you would think they would have gone someplace with no extradition treaty. Lots of great places like Croatia (they film GoT there), Indonesia, Marshall Islands and the Vatican(!?). Pleanty of other not so great places too in the middle east and Eastern Europe.

Also you gotta be pretty dumb to run to a tourist spot in Mexico. Plenty of good low key place there to hide or at least use as cover until you figure out where you want to go. I'd probably go with Croatia or Indonesia.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." - The Dude

"If you can't hear it before you see it, what's the point?" - Jesse James
post #6 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 12:36 PM
The Boss is in

They're rich snobs who apparently can't be held accountable for their actions because of their wealth. And they're from Texas. There was no where they were going anywhere but somewhere warm with high dollar resorts.

They should head to a resort on the Red Sea in Egypt. I hear they're currently hurting for tourism.... Lol
post #7 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Bo Baustin

Garage
Wait.

I just heard something interesting. Because of his age when he killed those people the maximum he could serve was 2 years. Instead the judge put him on probation for 10 years knowing he would fuck up at some point again and get a much more severe punishment than 2 years in prison.
solidhadriel likes this.
post #8 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Wait.

I just heard something interesting. Because of his age when he killed those people the maximum he could serve was 2 years. Instead the judge put him on probation for 10 years knowing he would fuck up at some point again and get a much more severe punishment than 2 years in prison.
that's what i've been hearing too, but a lot of people like to run with the "he was let go because he as affluenza" thing, because that's a lot more sensational lol

i don't know the truth though, because i haven't cared enough to look into it

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #9 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Chicken Fucker

They need to hook this dude up with that guy that killed Natalee Holloway. Nice intimate prison marriage, those 2 deserve each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR Stang View Post
moral of story drugs are a hell of a drug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Peni are evil, conniving assholes. They do this to us all the damn time. Don't trust it!
post #10 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

Looks like an estimated 250,000 youth are tried, sentenced and incarcerated as adults across the U.S. every year. All things considered the drunk driving and the loss of life it's obvious that kid got a slap on the hand and it was heavy in the news for quite some time what defense they were using he didn't know right from wrong from his upbringing. Youth get lumped in with adults in the justice system for various reasons this case was ridiculous and the loss of life was beyond sad.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_as_an_adult

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
post #11 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 03:00 PM
You had one job!

I read they will be flying back to the US today on a commercial airline. Mexico is sending them back because they were in the country illegally. If they had entered legitimately as tourist then they might not be deported back so quickly.

1968 Coupe- Sold
2007 Premium GT- Sold
2015 GT- Premium auto, 3.55 gears, 20's

MY CO BUILD
post #12 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 03:23 PM
The Boss is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
I read they will be flying back to the US today on a commercial airline. Mexico is sending them back because they were in the country illegally. If they had entered legitimately as tourist then they might not be deported back so quickly.
They were there illegally? Well shit, that means they could have gotten free health care, a drivers license, and taken some jobs in the potato fields. Or doesn't it work like that in other countries?
post #13 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 07:42 PM
MM Fanatic

He will probably wish he stayed in the Mexican prison for a little while so that Josť could warm up his anus before he gets back to the states and learns why his cell mates call Bubba "king dong"

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/b5hobsons4/2006%20Mustang%20GT/10da490b-40e7-4152-a493-50c169a655b1_zpsed967b1f.jpg
Mac Long Tubes | O/R Prochamber | Bassani Race Axlebacks | Hurst | Bama 93 | 4.10's | K Springs | Koni's
post #14 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 09:22 PM
US Air Force (retired)

Garage
Many times the rich have the ability to buy the law. Any judge that accepted the idea that he was so rich that he didn't understand should be impeached (assuming life time appointment). This really isn't an example of political correctness gone too far (yes, it sometimes does) but an example of influence.

I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Anyone else would have not been on parole but in jail.

P.S. The whole idea that he is a mama's boy... well, I have opinions about that as well.
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

ProCharger P-1SC, 9 psi, STD 396/383; Uncorrected 388/375; SAE 383/370.
USAF 1969-1973,1980-1996: Vietnam veteran. Aircraft maintenance. R & D, ICBM Operations.
Also own: 1997 Harley FXDWG, 1998 F-150, and 2002 Corvette LS1
post #15 of 25 Old December 29th, 2015, 11:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle2000GT View Post
Many times the rich have the ability to buy the law. Any judge that accepted the idea that he was so rich that he didn't understand should be impeached (assuming life time appointment). This really isn't an example of political correctness gone too far (yes, it sometimes does) but an example of influence.

I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Anyone else would have not been on parole but in jail.

P.S. The whole idea that he is a mama's boy... well, I have opinions about that as well.
Spot on!

post #16 of 25 Old December 30th, 2015, 06:17 AM

I'm a probation officer, and I have supervised numerous people who killed someone in a dui accident and were probated without prison time. To be honest, most of those people were no problem at all. Usually they were aware they made a terrible mistake and cleaned their act up. This kid needs to learn a lesson, as well as the mom. She's worse than he is. She's the monster that created a spoiled little brat. Sad thing is they probably can't legally go after her for much at all.

I will say in the us probation is used too often in inappropriate cases. No one should get probation in a case where someone dies.
Nasty likes this.

Procharged 2000 5 Speed BAB GT, built motor, blower cams, 10 lbs, lee blankenship tune 430/405

HARDCORE CREW

BRIGHT ATLANTIC BLUE CREW #1 MEMBER
post #17 of 25 Old December 30th, 2015, 10:11 AM

Juvenile Law is a friggin' joke. Another huge issue with the country. Kids constantly get slaps on the wrist, they become adult criminals more times then not. How discipline is handled in public schools is even worse. Kid throws a nutty in class they just let him go. I didn't go to school that long ago and if that happened the teacher would be dragging the kid out.
post #18 of 25 Old December 30th, 2015, 02:04 PM
FBGM

I graduated in 2011 and some kid freaked out at lunch and started punching shit asst principal who is a big scary guy grabbed in a headlock and dragged him to the ROs office.

Saleen SuperCharged, C500 Side Exhaust, Cervinis Ram Air IV Hood, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Chrome GT500 Replica wheels, GT500 Front Splitter ModBMR 1.25 Lowering Springs, ADJ Panhard Bar, CHE Torque Limiters and K Member Brace
post #19 of 25 Old December 30th, 2015, 09:42 PM
PSN alphadong11

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
post #20 of 25 Old December 30th, 2015, 11:55 PM
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt

I watched my RO choke slam some black kid into the ground while in high school, then promptly slapped the cuffs on him. RO had asked him and another kid to come to his office cause he'd been caught by the english teacher selling weed in the hallway. Kid immediately went ape shit and started swinging on him, thinking he was a badass. Not that that lasted long.

MM BRONY CLUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
It's good looking and it feels so nice and soft.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page