Take a look at my new online business! - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Still slow.

Take a look at my new online business!

Please give me your advice on what you guys think. My website auto renews itself every month to automatically bill and send out a 4 pack of air fresheners for your car. You can cancel at any time. I know around where I live air fresheners at the gas station cost 2$ per each one. This is 4 for 5.50$ shipped to your door.

I've invested lots of my own money into this and I'm ready to ship!

Also asking for support from you guys if you'd like to sign up, by all means sign up!

AutoScentClub Auto Care

Thanks guys!
Woodman likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 06:58 PM
FBGM

How does the new car one smell? Because I've been trying to find one that actually smells like new car and not just some weird febreeze smell.
dsgpony likes this.

Saleen SuperCharged, C500 Side Exhaust, Cervinis Ram Air IV Hood, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Chrome GT500 Replica wheels, GT500 Front Splitter ModBMR 1.25 Lowering Springs, ADJ Panhard Bar, CHE Torque Limiters and K Member Brace
post #3 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 07:07 PM
PSN alphadong11

I need one to capture farts straight at the seat. I can let one go, shut the door and come back an hour later. Sitting on the seat just resurrects it. The ghost of tom jones if tom jones was a beer fart.

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 07:57 PM
MM Fanatic

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Edgethis
This is a pretty sweet idea. What type of air fresheners are they? The little tree shaped ones that hang on the mirror? Pretty bummed there isn't like fresh cotten sheets or Irish springs scents.

1968 Mustang coupe 5.0/T5 Build Thread
1968 Mustang fastback 351w/C4 Fastback Build

post #5 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 08:08 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Could I type "1 of each" in the customize box?
post #6 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Still slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1622 View Post
How does the new car one smell? Because I've been trying to find one that actually smells like new car and not just some weird febreeze smell.
Its a bit of both to be honest. I'll PM you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.gonzo! View Post
I need one to capture farts straight at the seat. I can let one go, shut the door and come back an hour later. Sitting on the seat just resurrects it. The ghost of tom jones if tom jones was a beer fart.
Definitely Black Ice. That will solve it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgethis View Post
This is a pretty sweet idea. What type of air fresheners are they? The little tree shaped ones that hang on the mirror? Pretty bummed there isn't like fresh cotten sheets or Irish springs scents.
Thank you! They're my own brand. They are comparable to little tree IMO although I find my scents much better.

Those scents will come eventually! This is the good feedback I need. Maybe within the next month or two I'll have those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Enemy View Post
Could I type "1 of each" in the customize box?
Yes of course!
post #7 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 10:09 PM
FBGM

If you came out with a leather one that would be sick. I saw one on AutoGeek years ago but it was a spray and I'm not really into that. And Im not really into the auto parts store scents anyway. I just threw out my new car one because it smelled weird.

Saleen SuperCharged, C500 Side Exhaust, Cervinis Ram Air IV Hood, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Chrome GT500 Replica wheels, GT500 Front Splitter ModBMR 1.25 Lowering Springs, ADJ Panhard Bar, CHE Torque Limiters and K Member Brace
post #8 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 10:27 PM
PSN alphadong11

Not to critique your site but some people have literately no clue on how to scroll down on a web page or what that middle button is on their mouse. Probably not a problem since everyone is on their phone or tablet these days. but some links on the main page that will auto focus down the page may help those lost souls

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
post #9 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Still slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1622 View Post
If you came out with a leather one that would be sick. I saw one on AutoGeek years ago but it was a spray and I'm not really into that. And Im not really into the auto parts store scents anyway. I just threw out my new car one because it smelled weird.
Hahah yeah leather is probably on the list next! I have a couple ideas for the next order to make.

Quote:
Not to critique your site but some people have literately no clue on how to scroll down on a web page or what that middle button is on their mouse. Probably not a problem since everyone is on their phone or tablet these days. but some links on the main page that will auto focus down the page may help those lost souls
True thats a great idea. Tomorrow I'll create a button for that. Thanks for the feedback!

I also made sure my website was mobile friendly so tablets and phones can browse.
post #10 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 10:55 PM

Just put in an order.
post #11 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Still slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Enemy View Post
Just put in an order.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I rep'd you as well.

I also packaged yours already and I'll have it shipped tomorrow! (Its 10:30pm here right now lol)
post #12 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 11:27 PM
impecunious

Quote:
Yeah I kind of just stared at it for a few seconds waiting for the page to finish loading.

My only personal critique is to maybe cut the "Feel like cancelling and returning to your dull non scented car?" and replace it with a simple "Change your mind and want to cancel?" or something a little more... neutral and less "you're an idiot if you cancel". Just my .02.

The website looks awesome, though! And I'm also interested in trying the New Car smell here in the near future.
1996 GT likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I wish I was Royal96
Modular Parts For Sale
No, I'm not doing an sbf swap.
post #13 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996 GT View Post
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I rep'd you as well.

I also packaged yours already and I'll have it shipped tomorrow! (Its 10:30pm here right now lol)
No problem, man (same time zone, lol). Thank you!
post #14 of 64 Old March 10th, 2016, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Still slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal96 View Post
Yeah I kind of just stared at it for a few seconds waiting for the page to finish loading.

My only personal critique is to maybe cut the "Feel like cancelling and returning to your dull non scented car?" and replace it with a simple "Change your mind and want to cancel?" or something a little more... neutral and less "you're an idiot if you cancel". Just my .02.

The website looks awesome, though! And I'm also interested in trying the New Car smell here in the near future.
Hahah yeah thats fair an I appreciate the input! I guess I should consider changing that.

When you're ready just sign up or let me know and I'll get them out to you asap!
post #15 of 64 Old March 11th, 2016, 12:12 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

I really like the idea of the Irish Springs scent too. What about like a laundry detergent kind of scent or maybe some kind of cologne scent?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2011 Mustang GT:
SW Longtubes, O/R X pipe, Outlaws
Lund tune
Eibach lowering springs
post #16 of 64 Old March 11th, 2016, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Still slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangmaniac95 View Post
I really like the idea of the Irish Springs scent too. What about like a laundry detergent kind of scent or maybe some kind of cologne scent?

I would say rose would be comparable to laundry. Maybe even new car a little. Cologne scent would be comparable to black ice, more of a male scent IMO.
post #17 of 64 Old March 11th, 2016, 01:23 AM

Pretty cool concept, its like the dollar shave club.

I too stared at the screen waiting for it to load lol. The site overall is kind of corny but I like it because of that. The colors are appealing to the eyes. The text is all the same though and feels cluttered. The order section is a little dull...I feel like you should have a second screen for the scents, maybe have the first page an intro to what the site is, and then have SCENTS, where when you scroll over each scent, the description and a picture pops up.

I've never actually bought air fresheners, do you really need 4 a month? Or is the idea maybe to serve multiple cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
post #18 of 64 Old March 11th, 2016, 02:08 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Just put my order in

2011 Mustang GT:
Lund tune
Eibach lowering springs
post #19 of 64 Old March 11th, 2016, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Still slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
Pretty cool concept, its like the dollar shave club.

I too stared at the screen waiting for it to load lol. The site overall is kind of corny but I like it because of that. The colors are appealing to the eyes. The text is all the same though and feels cluttered. The order section is a little dull...I feel like you should have a second screen for the scents, maybe have the first page an intro to what the site is, and then have SCENTS, where when you scroll over each scent, the description and a picture pops up.

I've never actually bought air fresheners, do you really need 4 a month? Or is the idea maybe to serve multiple cars?
Haha I really have to fix that first page issue. I'll do that after school today. I do like that ideas of being able to scroll over the scents. I'll have to figure how to do that in the website editor.

4 a month is pretty good. Generally after a week they start to get pretty mild smelling and not as strong as they were before. This way it always keeps you smelling strong and fresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangmaniac95 View Post
Just put my order in
Thank you so much! I'm packing your order today to have shipped out this afternoon!
post #20 of 64 Old March 11th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996 GT View Post
Haha I really have to fix that first page issue. I'll do that after school today. I do like that ideas of being able to scroll over the scents. I'll have to figure how to do that in the website editor.

4 a month is pretty good. Generally after a week they start to get pretty mild smelling and not as strong as they were before. This way it always keeps you smelling strong and fresh.

Thank you so much! I'm packing your order today to have shipped out this afternoon!

Thanks man. I need these for my Tahoe. It's smelled like a box of crayons since I bought it lol

2011 Mustang GT:
Lund tune
Eibach lowering springs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page