MM daily chat thread v2.0 - Page 521 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 6887Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #10401 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 12:35 AM
there's a tech section?
 
xocolleenox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 19,630
                     
iTrader: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xocolleenox
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebandit! View Post
Gee col glad to see you too








NUMBER 1 Official member of the "My Car Sucks And No One Likes It But Me" CLUB
xocolleenox is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10402 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 12:41 AM
PSN alphadong11
 
dr.gonzo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: OP KS
Posts: 28,516
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
socialist and Big_Jim like this.

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
dr.gonzo! is online now  
post #10403 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 03:19 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,708
                     
iTrader: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
- All these old people come back to the forum.
- Every one of them makes big deal with new post about being back.
Look one fucking thread down man and all your questions are answered in there.
Yes @bluebandit! I'm talking about you.
- They all disappear again two days after posting.

I kept forgetting which ones I had looked at already.
BA Mustang is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10404 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Mississippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,691
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
We gonna rock down to electric avenue

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)
socialist is offline  
post #10405 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Killadelphia
Posts: 4,288
         
iTrader: 2 reviews
thursday.

For Sale
Fits 99-04
FRPP 3.73s, SR lowering springs, SR caster/camber plates
Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
Collage just wasent for me. I dont hate people for going thier, it's usefull but not for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
I speak English perfectly good thank you very much.
Big_Jim is offline  
post #10406 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Mississippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,691
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
payday
















...and now it's gone

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)
socialist is offline  
post #10407 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Bo Baustin
 
Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: CO
Posts: 12,851
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
payday
















...and now it's gone
Jesus this has been my last 3 months.

November: Damn I really over did it. Too much frivolous spending, going to go easy on it for Christmas.

December: Fuck me, this month is expensive as hell. Next month I'm really, really tightening up.

January: Alright, off to a good start. Boom, $600 medical payment for a year and a half old surgery that apparently isn't covered. Boom, 6 month insurance payment hits, fuck this. Guess I'll dip back into my fucking savings again.

OK rant time, gotta get some stuff out.

I've been eating ramen for several meals per day and doing side work for my parents/fiancees parents for free food.

I'm actually worried, our new system at work somehow has dropped my commission income to levels that it shouldn't be at, but I can't seem to figure out why. My check is $1700 less than it was last year for December, the way it's set up it should never really be less and if it is, it shouldn't be nearly that much.

My fiancee had a surgery 18 months ago and now it's like insurance is trying to kick it back on us to pay for it. It was over $100k initially, I don't even know what this next bill is going to be.

My fiancees lease is up soon on her car, we have other cars but my dad is in a tough spot so I'm selling him our Camry, and my fiancees dad wants to buy my ranger. I might have only the Mustang to drive, if I can even afford to keep it at this point. The good news is I got such a good deal on it I can probably sell it right now for $2k more than I bought it for, but I have like $1100 in aftermarket parts that I would take a bath on.

The only silver lining at this point is we did really well in 2017 income wise, so I might get a "healthy" bonus. Also, with the tax breaks its going to basically be a 10%+ raise. Which I really need.

We want to move to Texas. Colorado is so shitty now and so painfully expensive. You can't ever drive anywhere at any time of the day. The infrastructure was never designed for this. If I sell my place I could potentially buy a house with some property in cash in Texas and be more or less debt free depending on the car situation. I don't think I would mind being completely debt free and getting rid of these toys for a little while. I'm not sure why I'm so concerned about my future. I used to think I was in decent shape with my retirement and savings but talking with a buddy of mine, he has over 6 figures saved easily, and I'm not even to half that.

If it was just me, I would be a lot more comfortable but I have to guarantee a quality life for my fiancee, even though she is too proud to use me financially and I can see it in her eyes that she really needs help.
socialist likes this.
Austin is offline  
post #10408 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 12:51 PM
PSN alphadong11
 
dr.gonzo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: OP KS
Posts: 28,516
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
dr.gonzo! is online now  
post #10409 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Mississippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,691
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Jesus this has been my last 3 months.

November: Damn I really over did it. Too much frivolous spending, going to go easy on it for Christmas.

December: Fuck me, this month is expensive as hell. Next month I'm really, really tightening up.

January: Alright, off to a good start. Boom, $600 medical payment for a year and a half old surgery that apparently isn't covered. Boom, 6 month insurance payment hits, fuck this. Guess I'll dip back into my fucking savings again.

OK rant time, gotta get some stuff out.

I've been eating ramen for several meals per day and doing side work for my parents/fiancees parents for free food.

I'm actually worried, our new system at work somehow has dropped my commission income to levels that it shouldn't be at, but I can't seem to figure out why. My check is $1700 less than it was last year for December, the way it's set up it should never really be less and if it is, it shouldn't be nearly that much.

My fiancee had a surgery 18 months ago and now it's like insurance is trying to kick it back on us to pay for it. It was over $100k initially, I don't even know what this next bill is going to be.

My fiancees lease is up soon on her car, we have other cars but my dad is in a tough spot so I'm selling him our Camry, and my fiancees dad wants to buy my ranger. I might have only the Mustang to drive, if I can even afford to keep it at this point. The good news is I got such a good deal on it I can probably sell it right now for $2k more than I bought it for, but I have like $1100 in aftermarket parts that I would take a bath on.

The only silver lining at this point is we did really well in 2017 income wise, so I might get a "healthy" bonus. Also, with the tax breaks its going to basically be a 10%+ raise. Which I really need.

We want to move to Texas. Colorado is so shitty now and so painfully expensive. You can't ever drive anywhere at any time of the day. The infrastructure was never designed for this. If I sell my place I could potentially buy a house with some property in cash in Texas and be more or less debt free depending on the car situation. I don't think I would mind being completely debt free and getting rid of these toys for a little while. I'm not sure why I'm so concerned about my future. I used to think I was in decent shape with my retirement and savings but talking with a buddy of mine, he has over 6 figures saved easily, and I'm not even to half that.

If it was just me, I would be a lot more comfortable but I have to guarantee a quality life for my fiancee, even though she is too proud to use me financially and I can see it in her eyes that she really needs help.
That's fucked. Fight insurance as hard as you can or are willing. There's a reason you pay them to cover you.

Also, try not to compare yourself to your peers. No situation is similar. If he's never had a $100,000+ medical bill, he's not in the same situation as you.

My wife and my combined income should mean that we have six figures saved in an account somewhere but we're barely scratching like $15k in savings (not including 401ks or retirement accounts though). Thing is we like living in the present and we're aware of how that affects our finances. We don't live outside our means, but we could easily be hoarding cash if we (ehhh, me the most I suppose) didn't have expensive hobbies.

But if I had $100,000 in a savings account and died tomorrow, what good is that? I figure as long as we've got 401k's going that our companies match, we're doing alright.

Anyway, "keeping up with the Jones'" is a very real thing.

Hope you can get yourself feeling confident again. Texas is definitely more affordable than Colorado (or Seattle in my case) but my wife and I are willing to pay the premium to live our current lifestyle. We did the Texas suburb thing for the first five years, we're enjoying the urban life now.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------


"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)
socialist is offline  
post #10410 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Bo Baustin
 
Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: CO
Posts: 12,851
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
Fiancee with 2 ees is a female lol.

And yeah there are people who only want to live in the city. A very good friend and I went to the cigar bar with him and his brother the other day. His brother recently moved from London to Denver and can't imagine living outside of a city. He has a car but he said he drives it about once every 6 months.

Different strokes I guess.

Growing up out here I figured this was the greatest place I could ever live, and it was for a long time. People were friendly, relaxed, decent drivers, we had everything we needed and nothing we didn't. Over the last 3 years or so commute times have more than doubled just getting across this city. For so long they had a lot of requirements about this place that didn't allow it to be overgrown. Now they have gone a completely different direction and built probably over 50,000 homes. It sure brought in a lot of money in property values but it ruined my home town.

I want to find a place that's similar to this one when I was growing up. A smaller town with less than 10k people and low crime.
Austin is offline  
post #10411 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Mississippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,691
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I want to find a place that's similar to this one when I was growing up. A smaller town with less than 10k people and low crime.
Plenty of those in Texas! Just no guarantee of jobs unfortunately. Or they might be in the plains where there is literally fuck-all to do. Oh yeah and they really, really hate marijuana and people going 1 mph over the speed limit.

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)
socialist is offline  
post #10412 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Bo Baustin
 
Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: CO
Posts: 12,851
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
Plenty of those in Texas! Just no guarantee of jobs unfortunately. Or they might be in the plains where there is literally fuck-all to do. Oh yeah and they really, really hate marijuana and people going 1 mph over the speed limit.
I'd maintain my current job working from home, and I was poking around at jobs the other day in the event I want to do something else and there is a significant difference in pay (obviously) but also, to do any fucking thing out here they require a bachelors. That's not the case from what I was seeing down there, it was hardly ever mentioned unless it was a very professional field.

My buddy was special forces in the air force, an NCO, has 2 associate degrees (for some reason) and he was out of work for like 11 months when he came home. He even got turned down for an assistant manager position at a storage yard because he didn't have a bachelors, it paid $12 an hour..

So he went back into the military and is currently doing plumbing work in Kuwait.

Also I really don't bother with marijuana, I've had plenty of it but it's not my thing.
Austin is offline  
post #10413 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Mississippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,691
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I'd maintain my current job working from home, and I was poking around at jobs the other day in the event I want to do something else and there is a significant difference in pay (obviously) but also, to do any fucking thing out here they require a bachelors. That's not the case from what I was seeing down there, it was hardly ever mentioned unless it was a very professional field.

My buddy was special forces in the air force, an NCO, has 2 associate degrees (for some reason) and he was out of work for like 11 months when he came home. He even got turned down for an assistant manager position at a storage yard because he didn't have a bachelors, it paid $12 an hour..

So he went back into the military and is currently doing plumbing work in Kuwait.

Also I really don't bother with marijuana, I've had plenty of it but it's not my thing.
I know. I was just making a joke.

I've been at the receiving end of a manager who was in no way qualified to manage people simply because he had a bachelors degree in an industry where 90% of the people with experience don't have a degree. It was fucking awful - he was a great engineer, but he was an absolutely terrible, horrible manager.

But they refused to hire someone for that position without a degree. Plenty of people with like 30+ years experience. By that point, degrees don't mean shit (I say this as a degreed engineer). But I guess MBA types don't use critical thinking skills when it comes to those kinds of decisions.

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)
socialist is offline  
post #10414 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 02:39 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,708
                     
iTrader: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Fiancee with 2 ees is a female lol.
Well damn I just learned something. I figured fiance was just generic and covered both individuals. I'm going to have to start using fiancee in my emails to wedding venues.
BA Mustang is online now  
post #10415 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 02:48 PM
PSN alphadong11
 
dr.gonzo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: OP KS
Posts: 28,516
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Finance charges

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
dr.gonzo! is online now  
post #10416 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 03:05 PM
\_(ツ)_/
 
Levi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 3,679
     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Mustang View Post
Well damn I just learned something. I figured fiance was just generic and covered both individuals. I'm going to have to start using fiancee in my emails to wedding venues.
WTF? Did anyone else know this.

Fiance-

fiance
fēˌnˈsā,fēˈnsā

a woman who is engaged to be married.

Fianc

fianc
fēˌnˈsā,fēˈnsā

a man who is engaged to be married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
How did this gorilla stuff even get started in a thread about me taking it hard in the ass?
Levi is offline  
post #10417 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Bo Baustin
 
Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: CO
Posts: 12,851
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I know. I was just making a joke.

I've been at the receiving end of a manager who was in no way qualified to manage people simply because he had a bachelors degree in an industry where 90% of the people with experience don't have a degree. It was fucking awful - he was a great engineer, but he was an absolutely terrible, horrible manager.

But they refused to hire someone for that position without a degree. Plenty of people with like 30+ years experience. By that point, degrees don't mean shit (I say this as a degreed engineer). But I guess MBA types don't use critical thinking skills when it comes to those kinds of decisions.
100% agree with you.

It's slow today so I'm just gonna have a rant with you Berenstein.

I'm not really a fan of companies that hire or promote within based on education. It doesn't ever matter what the degree is in, maybe that irks me the most.

Doctor, nurse, engineer, etc? Probably should have a degree in that field. Very specialized shit that needs to be trained for. I agree with that 100%.

My fiancee, when she worked as a project coordinator for a local construction company, she ran into this problem. They had recently adopted the "you can't do this job without an education" mindset. She was doing a significant amount of project engineer work (the two overlap quite a bit I guess, the word engineer in the case doesn't make any sense, they don't engineer anything) and realized she could be making $9 an hour more if she basically had the job title to go with it. Half of the project engineers didn't have degrees but I guess that no longer mattered.

She asked what it would take to get a promotion and the owner flat out told her she needed a degree. She asked if a construction cert would be sufficient, which it would have been for everything she would be doing, and he told her no. So she asked what area she should get her degree in, and he straight up told her it didn't matter, she just needed one.

We found out shortly after that the owners daughter, who was in her 30s and never worked, heavily believed that you everyone absolutely needed an education and pulled her dad into that mindset. She had 2 masters, one was a doctor of veterinary medicine and the other was in classical music. The girl had no working experience, had never lifted a hammer in her life, had to be taught how to use a power drill and the company hired her and her fiance (who she met in music school and was basically in the same boat as her when it comes to construction) as project managers. Literally the most important part of the company was being given out to people who were no where near qualified and had 0 experience. But they did have their masters in music.

You'd assume because they were family members they got these 150K per year jobs but apparently they hired someone else who had no construction experience as well. From what I understand from my fiancees older brother (who still works there), it's an absolute nightmare and they still have no idea what they are doing.


______________________

And as a side note that I think is funny as fuck, the owners daughter is having her wedding soon. The owner is freaking out about money because it's costing so much. He said all of his credit cards are completely maxed out just because of the food they ordered.

These are the things the family (including the soon to be husband and almost all of their friends are allergic to)
Gluten
Lactose
Tomatoes
Sugar
Soy

The owner said he is super excited though because the food is going to be amazing

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
WTF? Did anyone else know this.

Fiance-

fiance
fēˌnˈsā,fēˈnsā

a woman who is engaged to be married.

Fianc

fianc
fēˌnˈsā,fēˈnsā

a man who is engaged to be married.
Lol i didn't know until like a month ago. I had seen it spelled differently but it wasn't until my sister looked it up that I actually learned it.
Austin is offline  
post #10418 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 03:28 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,708
                     
iTrader: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I know. I was just making a joke.

I've been at the receiving end of a manager who was in no way qualified to manage people simply because he had a bachelors degree in an industry where 90% of the people with experience don't have a degree. It was fucking awful - he was a great engineer, but he was an absolutely terrible, horrible manager.

But they refused to hire someone for that position without a degree. Plenty of people with like 30+ years experience. By that point, degrees don't mean shit (I say this as a degreed engineer). But I guess MBA types don't use critical thinking skills when it comes to those kinds of decisions.
The HR department where I work is like that. If their job posting says you need a degree, you better have that degree. I've never understood turning down someone that doesn't have a degree but has 10+ years of experience in the field. Heck I'm in school to get a degree because if I ever want to move up past supervisor to superintendent or manager I need one. I'll probably end up with a MBA since the company pays for half and it would only cost me another $10k or so.
BA Mustang is online now  
post #10419 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Killadelphia
Posts: 4,288
         
iTrader: 2 reviews
its 84 degrees in my office.

For Sale
Fits 99-04
FRPP 3.73s, SR lowering springs, SR caster/camber plates
Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
Collage just wasent for me. I dont hate people for going thier, it's usefull but not for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
I speak English perfectly good thank you very much.
Big_Jim is offline  
post #10420 of 19134 Old January 11th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Mississippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,691
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
100% agree with you.

It's slow today so I'm just gonna have a rant with you Berenstein.

I'm not really a fan of companies that hire or promote within based on education. It doesn't ever matter what the degree is in, maybe that irks me the most.

Doctor, nurse, engineer, etc? Probably should have a degree in that field. Very specialized shit that needs to be trained for. I agree with that 100%.

My fiancee, when she worked as a project coordinator for a local construction company, she ran into this problem. They had recently adopted the "you can't do this job without an education" mindset. She was doing a significant amount of project engineer work (the two overlap quite a bit I guess, the word engineer in the case doesn't make any sense, they don't engineer anything) and realized she could be making $9 an hour more if she basically had the job title to go with it. Half of the project engineers didn't have degrees but I guess that no longer mattered.

She asked what it would take to get a promotion and the owner flat out told her she needed a degree. She asked if a construction cert would be sufficient, which it would have been for everything she would be doing, and he told her no. So she asked what area she should get her degree in, and he straight up told her it didn't matter, she just needed one.

We found out shortly after that the owners daughter, who was in her 30s and never worked, heavily believed that you everyone absolutely needed an education and pulled her dad into that mindset. She had 2 masters, one was a doctor of veterinary medicine and the other was in classical music. The girl had no working experience, had never lifted a hammer in her life, had to be taught how to use a power drill and the company hired her and her fiance (who she met in music school and was basically in the same boat as her when it comes to construction) as project managers. Literally the most important part of the company was being given out to people who were no where near qualified and had 0 experience. But they did have their masters in music.

You'd assume because they were family members they got these 150K per year jobs but apparently they hired someone else who had no construction experience as well. From what I understand from my fiancees older brother (who still works there), it's an absolute nightmare and they still have no idea what they are doing.
Totally. Unfortunately, I'm assuming this mindset comes from the people that told everyone our age that the only way to be successful is to get a degree. A lot of us are realizing that that was bullshit, but others that were insulated from needing to hold a job since the age of 14 years old haven't had a chance to realize that having a degree in random shit doesn't automatically qualify you for a specific job or task.

Look, I'm a dirty socialist liberal coastal elite millenial who totally supports people getting degrees, especially in STEM fields, as long as they're realistic about the outcome of pursuing a degree. But people need to realize that doesn't mean you're automatically better at a job than the guy that doesn't have one. The reason I consider myself a decent engineer is because I listen to the people that have to actually work on or build the shit that I design because they're the ones dealing with the real-world consequences of it. But lots of engineers just assume that since the math and computers show something will work, that there should be no question from the people actually making the ideas come to life.

But with most industries, once the guys on the ground have been around for a decade or more, if they have the required qualifications, then the fact that they didn't go to college should have no bearing on their ability to do the job. By that point, they know the inner workings far better than the person fresh out of college. If they hit all the other check marks, then the piece of paper doesn't mean anything.

Instead, like in my case, they were only left with one choice: my manager. He didn't want the job and he was seriously the worst person for the position (micromanager, didn't trust any of his employees to do their jobs correctly, avoided doing his own responsibilities so that he could do other peoples' jobs). But everyone else that wanted the job didn't have the degree. He's the reason that I quit that company and he'll likely be the reason the company tanks (he was personally responsible for us making nearly zero profit on huge projects). But the MBA's and accountants above him apparently don't give a shit or understand that experience eventually outweighs college education.

People should be hired and compensated based on their qualifications. All four jobs I've gotten as an engineer have been based on my qualifications and not a single one of them was due to networking or having an "in". I feel that's the way it should be but of course it's not always the case and it's stupid.

(some of this post looks like I'm jerking off to myself...was just trying to give some anecdotes )
Austin likes this.

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)
socialist is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome