For some reason, this made me think of HighDensity - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old June 4th, 2016, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

For some reason, this made me think of HighDensity

Since he's already demonstrated that he has balls the size of boulders, and they're cast out of brass, I can totally see him saying this with a straight face.
HighDensity and 93Bandit like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old June 4th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Administrator

lol
Woodman likes this.

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #3 of 22 Old June 4th, 2016, 11:23 PM
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?

HD does have balls the size of Uranus
HighDensity and Woodman like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 Old June 4th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Certified Bwaloligisit

Garage
thats pretty small, unless were talking about @Rainbow 's
HighDensity and Woodman like this.

Mach Stang's 1988 K1500 Build Thread

Quote:
ITS A FUCKING GOPRO CABLE! NOT A FUCKING JDAM

-Rocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
All these cameras and they can't see a pissed off Indian guy running around for 15 minutes whipping a propane tank in his hand...
post #5 of 22 Old June 5th, 2016, 07:11 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Came in here expecting a massive cleavage shot
HighDensity, Woodman and Silver GT like this.

Procharged 2000 5 Speed BAB GT, built motor, blower cams, 10 lbs, lee blankenship tune 430/405

HARDCORE CREW

BRIGHT ATLANTIC BLUE CREW #1 MEMBER
post #6 of 22 Old June 5th, 2016, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustanginky View Post
Came in here expecting a massive cleavage shot
I said it reminded me of HD, not HD's wife.
HighDensity likes this.

Quote:
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
post #7 of 22 Old June 5th, 2016, 10:27 AM
PSN alphadong11

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
post #8 of 22 Old June 7th, 2016, 04:49 AM

Lmao

Luckily I haven't been pulled over in it. It's been about a year.

Now the blue mustang, completely different history after 14 years. My first red notch from way back, omfg, I was 19 when I first had it, trouble. 2nd red notchback, same thing lol.
Woodman likes this.

Mustang and a snake, but not a Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal96 View Post
Holy shit. I just assumed it was the porsche, not a fire breathing piece of American badassery.

MM+ Cleavage Club #28
post #9 of 22 Old June 7th, 2016, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDensity View Post
Lmao

Luckily I haven't been pulled over in it. It's been about a year.

Now the blue mustang, completely different history after 14 years. My first red notch from way back, omfg, I was 19 when I first had it, trouble. 2nd red notchback, same thing lol.
I never got pulled over in my first car that I bought myself, a 1974 Trans Am 455 with dual quads, hooker fenderwell headers feeding 4" sidepipes, it was NOT street legal by any definition... But I never got pulled over.

My 1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 however, I got pulled over a ton in that one.

Quote:
Quote:
post #10 of 22 Old June 8th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Fear The Rain... Butt...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach Stang! View Post
thats pretty small, unless were talking about @Rainbow 's
It's nice and spacious, just like Zip likes.

HighDensity likes this.

Check out my build thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy The Rhino View Post
My Mustang is louder than 3 semi trucks. Making love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by southfour! View Post
Rainbow made him gay?

Wouldn't be the first time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocolleenox
Gonna put some Rainbow in my mouth.
post #11 of 22 Old June 8th, 2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
I never got pulled over in my first car that I bought myself, a 1974 Trans Am 455 with dual quads, hooker fenderwell headers feeding 4" sidepipes, it was NOT street legal by any definition... But I never got pulled over.

My 1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 however, I got pulled over a ton in that one.
I automatically thought of the movie Old School.

I lost count with my first notchback how many times I was pulled over. What a blast those times were being a teenager and early 20's. I was an idiot, yes, but what a ride and the memories are huge.
Woodman likes this.

Mustang and a snake, but not a Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal96 View Post
Holy shit. I just assumed it was the porsche, not a fire breathing piece of American badassery.

MM+ Cleavage Club #28
post #12 of 22 Old June 9th, 2016, 10:51 AM
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?

As crazy as I drive my car when I do drive it, I've been pulled over once because I forgot to renew the tag.

I've been pulled over 3 times in my life and let off each time with a warning. One was speeding, one was for too loud of exhaust, and the tag.

I've lived where I lived so long that I know where cops hang out and situational awareness helps a lot. In Florida, cops love KA band so they are easy to detect with a RX65.

Lately I see a lot of, what I'm guessing is confiscated drug cars, covered to cop cars so its hard to tell anymore who is and isn't a cop.

http://imageshack.com/a/img832/3492/odessadone.jpg

2001 Mustang GT Convertible - Black with Black Top - 5SPD
Bolt On Warrior - Everything done to my car:
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...l#post11931130
post #13 of 22 Old June 9th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Administrator

i've been pulled over 11 times. would have been 12 but i had this thing on my gsxr handlebar where if you twist it a little bit, you end up in a different time zone where there aren't any more cops. i'm not proud of myself. young and dumb. don't be like me, kids.

luckily i've only gotten 3 tickets, all for speeding. that shit is expensive though, so i'm a hell of a lot more careful with my speed lol. haven't been pulled over in 3 or 4 years. the last time i was pulled over, the cop said i was swerving around and he thought i might be drunk. i'm still calling bullshit on that one, because i hadn't had anything to drink and knew he was behind me so i was on my best behavior.

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #14 of 22 Old June 16th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Enthusiast

I laughed hard and thought of HD.

now i have had 3 tickets in my 16 year driving......only one speeding. my other two tickets where one for a seatbelt and the other was driving to fast for conditions when I crashed my fist mustang. now I have been pulled over about 8 times. 4x for speeding, 3x for no seatbelt, once for not dimming my headlights to a cop.....bastard turned off a country road at the bottom of the hill that I was coming down.

I miss the days of living where I grew up at. cops would look at me and say "Damn it Childress watch what you are doing. ill let you off with a warning cause if I give you a ticket I know what you dad will do to you." joys of a dad that was a cop.

as far as running I did it one time. back in my illegal rally racing days. one cop was trying to chase 3 of use and I hit a corn field path I knew and hide down around a bend for a bit.
Woodman likes this.

'00 v6: sold
'05 v6: crashed
'07 Jeep GC
'88 Mazda RX7
post #15 of 22 Old June 16th, 2016, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimsonKnight View Post
I laughed hard and thought of HD.

now i have had 3 tickets in my 16 year driving......only one speeding. my other two tickets where one for a seatbelt and the other was driving to fast for conditions when I crashed my fist mustang. now I have been pulled over about 8 times. 4x for speeding, 3x for no seatbelt, once for not dimming my headlights to a cop.....bastard turned off a country road at the bottom of the hill that I was coming down.

I miss the days of living where I grew up at. cops would look at me and say "Damn it Childress watch what you are doing. ill let you off with a warning cause if I give you a ticket I know what you dad will do to you." joys of a dad that was a cop.

as far as running I did it one time. back in my illegal rally racing days. one cop was trying to chase 3 of use and I hit a corn field path I knew and hide down around a bend for a bit.
I got pulled over 5 times while I lived in Ohio, got 5 tickets over four years. I really didn't like Ohio, and drove through it as fast as possible.
I never "ran" but I did evade a ticket once. I lived in Fostoria, OH which is about an hour south of Toledo. I worked in Perrysburg, which is just outside of the Toledo city limits, and I would drive this empty farm road most of the way that ran parallel to the interstate. I'd peg the car (a 1985 Mercury Cougar LS with a 5.0 H.O. out of a Mustang, an AOD out of a Lincoln Town Car, true duals, 3.08:1 open diff) at around 90-100mph or so (the digital speedo stopped at 85) and fly down this road until I got close to this little blink and you'll miss it town. Having grown up in Texas, those little towns are ALWAYS speed traps, so I always slow down to the speed limit through them, and I drove this route enough to never touch my brakes. I knew where to lift the throttle so I'd coast down to the limit through the town, and once the limit went back up to 55, I'd resume the cruise control and rocket down the road till I had to make my turn.

Anyway, one day I blew past a state trooper hiding in the cornfield so fast that he didn't tag me on his radar. Never knew I was coming. I never even saw him, but he started to chase me, but once he caught up to me, I was down to the limit (because of that town) and I never touched my brakes. Ohio had a law at the time that you couldn't get a ticket without a read out on the radar gun, so he rode my ass all the way to work. I had another trooper ride my ass all the way home, and they were all over that road for weeks after that. I was told by a co-worker with a scanner in his car that they were PISSED because I was down to the limit so he couldn't pull me over.

Luckily, I moved shortly after that, but that's my only "I got away" story.
BWAL likes this.

Quote:
Quote:
post #16 of 22 Old June 16th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I got pulled over 5 times while I lived in Ohio, got 5 tickets over four years. I really didn't like Ohio, and drove through it as fast as possible.
I never "ran" but I did evade a ticket once. I lived in Fostoria, OH which is about an hour south of Toledo. I worked in Perrysburg, which is just outside of the Toledo city limits, and I would drive this empty farm road most of the way that ran parallel to the interstate. I'd peg the car (a 1985 Mercury Cougar LS with a 5.0 H.O. out of a Mustang, an AOD out of a Lincoln Town Car, true duals, 3.08:1 open diff) at around 90-100mph or so (the digital speedo stopped at 85) and fly down this road until I got close to this little blink and you'll miss it town. Having grown up in Texas, those little towns are ALWAYS speed traps, so I always slow down to the speed limit through them, and I drove this route enough to never touch my brakes. I knew where to lift the throttle so I'd coast down to the limit through the town, and once the limit went back up to 55, I'd resume the cruise control and rocket down the road till I had to make my turn.

Anyway, one day I blew past a state trooper hiding in the cornfield so fast that he didn't tag me on his radar. Never knew I was coming. I never even saw him, but he started to chase me, but once he caught up to me, I was down to the limit (because of that town) and I never touched my brakes. Ohio had a law at the time that you couldn't get a ticket without a read out on the radar gun, so he rode my ass all the way to work. I had another trooper ride my ass all the way home, and they were all over that road for weeks after that. I was told by a co-worker with a scanner in his car that they were PISSED because I was down to the limit so he couldn't pull me over.

Luckily, I moved shortly after that, but that's my only "I got away" story.
lol @ the first part

there's been a couple of times cops wanted me but couldn't really do anything. i think the first time was on my gsxr 750. speed limit was 55 and i gave it a little throttle to pass a car. that bike was pretty quick, so that slight twist had me going ~120 or so, which felt like nothing. i looked in my mirror and saw blue lights. the car i passed was a black impala, no markings, no external blue lights, no antennae, no govt plate, and had tinted windows. never crossed my mind that it was a cop, lol. i pulled over and he was fuming. long story short, he was on his way home from work and didn't have his ticket book, so he reluctantly let me go.

second time was in my cobra. i was on a long empty stretch of road in BFE at maybe 1am or so. speed limit was 65 and i was crusing at 120-125 or so and started coming up on an SUV, so i got in the left lane. i was gaining on it fast, but when i got close to it, i saw a light bar on top. got on the brakes hard and passed him going maybe 5mph faster than he was going. he shined his spotlight on me for a few seconds as i passed, but he made a turn about a half mile later lol
Woodman likes this.

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #17 of 22 Old June 16th, 2016, 11:52 AM
impecunious

I've done some stupid shit on the road but have only been pulled over twice... Once for a 40 in a 25 that by all means should have been a 35, and once for a questionably legal u-turn (didn't get a ticket for that one though).

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

And I evaded one ticket in my slow ass Buick before, but only because the cop seemed to decide too late to pull out behind me and turn on the lights. That would have been another retarded 40 in a 25 deal, which I wasn't up for, so I turned into a neighborhood that was like a fucking maze, turned at every intersection, and eventually parked it in an apartment parking lot. I didn't see the cop past my first turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I wish I was Royal96
Modular Parts For Sale
No, I'm not doing an sbf swap.
post #18 of 22 Old June 16th, 2016, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
lol @ the first part

there's been a couple of times cops wanted me but couldn't really do anything. i think the first time was on my gsxr 750. speed limit was 55 and i gave it a little throttle to pass a car. that bike was pretty quick, so that slight twist had me going ~120 or so, which felt like nothing. i looked in my mirror and saw blue lights. the car i passed was a black impala, no markings, no external blue lights, no antennae, no govt plate, and had tinted windows. never crossed my mind that it was a cop, lol. i pulled over and he was fuming. long story short, he was on his way home from work and didn't have his ticket book, so he reluctantly let me go.

second time was in my cobra. i was on a long empty stretch of road in BFE at maybe 1am or so. speed limit was 65 and i was crusing at 120-125 or so and started coming up on an SUV, so i got in the left lane. i was gaining on it fast, but when i got close to it, i saw a light bar on top. got on the brakes hard and passed him going maybe 5mph faster than he was going. he shined his spotlight on me for a few seconds as i passed, but he made a turn about a half mile later lol
See, I hate unmarked cars. To me, they're a trap. Not saying you didn't deserve a ticket in either situation, or that I didn't deserve mine. If I'm speeding and you catch me, I won't lie, I won't bitch, I'll take it because I earned it.

BUT... The way I see it if a police car is driving around with no markings, no light bar, that means they're looking to make the state some money. I don't think that is crime prevention, I think it's racketeering. But that's just my personal belief. Seeing as how many police departments are big fans of taking people's money with no due process because it "might" be used for a crime, even if there is no indication of a crime being or about to be committed, I'm of the opinion that those departments, and those who use unmarked cars are in it for the money, not the enforcement of the law. But that's just my opinion.

I've been pulled over in my 99 Mustang GT, and this was a few years ago in Wisconsin. I was on Highway 53, posted limit 65. Wisconsin generally won't ticket you for less than 10 over, and I generally set my cruise at 70 because that's where I got really good MPG. Anyway, I'm driving, doing 70 and come up to a big stack of cars doing 60 on the road. They're in both lanes, just crawling. So I start to work my way past them, going lane to lane, etc. Only to get close to the front and see a state trooper, doing 60, in the right lane, and everyone's afraid to pass.

Well, I know my speedometer is accurate. It checks out with the roadside "your speed is" signs, along with my GPS, so I turned on my GPS speedo, set the cruise for 65, and passed the trooper.

He turned his lights on as soon as I pulled over to the right in front of him, so I pull over, roll down my windows, and get my license out.

He walks up on the passenger side, and I say, "What can I do for you officer?"
"Stop speeding on my road! License and registration!"
"Yes sir, here you go. Would you like insurance too?"
"No."
He goes back to his car, runs my license, finds I haven't had a ticket/accident/anything in nearly 20 years now, and comes back up to the car.

"Do you know how fast you were going?"
"My speedometer said 65, and that's what I had my cruise set to."
"My radar shows you at 73."
"That's interesting officer. As far as I know my speedometer is correct. I will be happy to get it checked, and I did find it odd that there were so many cars stacked up behind you, and that I showed you at 60 on my speedometer. I didn't see your lights on, or any obstructions/dangers ahead of you, so I figured as long as I am doing 65, I could pass you."

"Well, I'll write you a warning, but get your speedometer checked, and slow it down."

"Yes sir".

Now, I know that he was fucking with everyone, and pulled me over for spoiling his fun. I did get the speedo checked, and it was right on. But I really hate people abusing their power. I don't care how fast someone drives, even a police officer, but don't give me shit for passing your slow driving ass and easing up the congestion YOU are causing because you're bored on a sunday afternoon.
KrimsonKnight likes this.

Quote:
Quote:
post #19 of 22 Old June 16th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
See, I hate unmarked cars. To me, they're a trap. Not saying you didn't deserve a ticket in either situation, or that I didn't deserve mine. If I'm speeding and you catch me, I won't lie, I won't bitch, I'll take it because I earned it.

BUT... The way I see it if a police car is driving around with no markings, no light bar, that means they're looking to make the state some money. I don't think that is crime prevention, I think it's racketeering. But that's just my personal belief. Seeing as how many police departments are big fans of taking people's money with no due process because it "might" be used for a crime, even if there is no indication of a crime being or about to be committed, I'm of the opinion that those departments, and those who use unmarked cars are in it for the money, not the enforcement of the law. But that's just my opinion.

I've been pulled over in my 99 Mustang GT, and this was a few years ago in Wisconsin. I was on Highway 53, posted limit 65. Wisconsin generally won't ticket you for less than 10 over, and I generally set my cruise at 70 because that's where I got really good MPG. Anyway, I'm driving, doing 70 and come up to a big stack of cars doing 60 on the road. They're in both lanes, just crawling. So I start to work my way past them, going lane to lane, etc. Only to get close to the front and see a state trooper, doing 60, in the right lane, and everyone's afraid to pass.

Well, I know my speedometer is accurate. It checks out with the roadside "your speed is" signs, along with my GPS, so I turned on my GPS speedo, set the cruise for 65, and passed the trooper.

He turned his lights on as soon as I pulled over to the right in front of him, so I pull over, roll down my windows, and get my license out.

He walks up on the passenger side, and I say, "What can I do for you officer?"
"Stop speeding on my road! License and registration!"
"Yes sir, here you go. Would you like insurance too?"
"No."
He goes back to his car, runs my license, finds I haven't had a ticket/accident/anything in nearly 20 years now, and comes back up to the car.

"Do you know how fast you were going?"
"My speedometer said 65, and that's what I had my cruise set to."
"My radar shows you at 73."
"That's interesting officer. As far as I know my speedometer is correct. I will be happy to get it checked, and I did find it odd that there were so many cars stacked up behind you, and that I showed you at 60 on my speedometer. I didn't see your lights on, or any obstructions/dangers ahead of you, so I figured as long as I am doing 65, I could pass you."

"Well, I'll write you a warning, but get your speedometer checked, and slow it down."

"Yes sir".

Now, I know that he was fucking with everyone, and pulled me over for spoiling his fun. I did get the speedo checked, and it was right on. But I really hate people abusing their power. I don't care how fast someone drives, even a police officer, but don't give me shit for passing your slow driving ass and easing up the congestion YOU are causing because you're bored on a sunday afternoon.
was he a younger cop? in my experience, they're the worst. biggest power tripping assholes i've ever come across. i guess they feel like they need to prove themselves or something. i've been written tickets by older cops too, but they were almost always respectful, as i always am towards them.

as far as unmarked cars, looking back on it, i've wondered if the guy who pulled me over on my bike was in his personal car. last i checked, in my state, cops can't have blue lights in their personal cars. like i said, he didn't have a government tag either. he might have not been legally allowed to write me a ticket lol

and another conspiracy theory of mine is that those digital roadside signs might be purposely calibrated wrong. i've driven by multiple signs with multiple vehicles, including bone stock (tires and all) bikes with digital speedos, and they always say i'm going 3-4mph slower than i'm going. i wonder if they calibrate them that way so people will think their own speedos are wrong and go a few miles per hour faster and be more likely to speed and get pulled over

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #20 of 22 Old June 16th, 2016, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
MM Fanatic

Quote:
was he a younger cop? in my experience, they're the worst. biggest power tripping assholes i've ever come across. i guess they feel like they need to prove themselves or something. i've been written tickets by older cops too, but they were almost always respectful, as i always am towards them.

as far as unmarked cars, looking back on it, i've wondered if the guy who pulled me over on my bike was in his personal car. last i checked, in my state, cops can't have blue lights in their personal cars. like i said, he didn't have a government tag either. he might have not been legally allowed to write me a ticket lol

and another conspiracy theory of mine is that those digital roadside signs might be purposely calibrated wrong. i've driven by multiple signs with multiple vehicles, including bone stock (tires and all) bikes with digital speedos, and they always say i'm going 3-4mph slower than i'm going. i wonder if they calibrate them that way so people will think their own speedos are wrong and go a few miles per hour faster and be more likely to speed and get pulled over
I don't recall if he was younger or not. I was 100% respectful to him, as I always am with people of authority. I don't see him as being disrespectful to me either, just slowing everyone down for whatever reason he had.

I haven't had that experience with roadside speed readers. My guess is that it depends on a few factors. Angle approaching the sign, what lane you're in, etc. Depending on how crowded the road is, they tend to get confused. I was by one in St. Paul, MN last week for my daughter's field trip. I was doing 55mph exactly as we were in a construction zone, had a car next to me going maybe 1 to 2 mph faster, just barely creeping past me, the sign said 53, 55, 56, 74. Don't know if it was reading behind us, or what... But it sure as hell wasn't me.

I generally give police an extra bit of wiggle room on their behavior. They have to deal with so many shitheads, cop blockers, people being assholes, people treating the cop like shit for stopping them from doing 90 in a 55, etc. Just because I like to go fast doesn't mean it isn't wrong, and if you pull me over for doing something wrong, I won't fight the ticket. If you pull me over when I'm doing nothing wrong, and obeying the letter of the law, I'll fight you in court with everything I've got just on principle alone.
BWAL likes this.

Quote:
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page