Terminator Build thread - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old March 5th, 2017, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
Regular

Terminator Build thread

My buddy popped his motor from either a bad alternator causing a lean condition, or not enough octane. I've created a new series on the rebuild. We pulled the motor and I plan to keep videos coming on the entire rebuild. We'll tear it apart and see if we want to re-use the current block with new pistons or build from scratch. Here is video 1-3

My new video series is up- showing how to pull the engine on a 2003/2004 SVT Cobra. The process is virtually identical with all 94-04 Mustangs (especially once you get the blower off).

2004 SVT Cobra
2.3L Whipple

2003 TR Mach 1
Bolt on + geared

Gear & clutch how-to vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/Scrun27
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old March 10th, 2017, 01:47 AM
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner

Hell yea man, i'll have to keep up with the video updates. I already follow you on instagram (cameronmcb) and have seen some and but didn't realize it was on here too. Also wanna say you do a great job with these videos and the how-to's. I wish I had the drive to record videos for others benefits. I typically wanna try and get it done as fast as I can lol.

67 Coupe
03 Roush: sold
02 Roush 360R
post #3 of 3 Old March 11th, 2017, 07:24 PM

How long would it take you start to finish without the video to pull the engine? I'm going to a pick-n-pull yard to get a dropout for my build. Just curious how to plan my day. I'm very proficient mechanically so I'm not concerned with getting in over my head. Just figure why not save a couple hundred by pulling it myself vs having them do it. Plus then I know I won't end up with things being hacked or broken. The yard I'm going to would cut wiring and torch engine mounts and such. My car was bought as a roller so I need everything in tact.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page