cute girl/pulled over/sexy girl - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

cute girl/pulled over/sexy girl

Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas and taco bell. On the way to the gas station I see a nice, black s197 stang in my side mirror. So im like okay cool its a v6 with foglamps. Then I take a look at the driver and damn she was cute . Not going to make this a long ass post, but basically she cruises past me, gives me a little look, gets behind me and continues to follow. Whenever I sped up she sped up. So the gas station is coming up. I just smiled and pulled into the gas station knowing she would follow me. She didn't follow lol! She kept looking at me. I guess you can call this the one that got away!

So I get some gas and grub and im on my way back to campus. I take a left onto an open road. Its so effing nice out today I just had to floor 1-3rd gear. So I hit almost 60 and low and behold im right next to an unmarked crown vic. So i immediately pull into the left hand lane, praying its some black dude lol. Sure enough, i see the red and blues.
So i pull over and he says "The reason I stopped you is beacuse it looks like you have a bit too much horsepower. There is a time and place for that, this isn't it. He was nice, and I was very respectful with my reply, "Yes sir I apologize that was stupid and irresponsible." Cop: "Did you just getit out of the shop or something, was this a little test run? Did you not see me or something?" I said "well sir I jsut recently replaces my transmission but that is no excuse, what I did was stupid and illegal, honestly there is no excuse" So I hand him my license and tag info.
He comes back and says, "Well, Shawn you need to be careful, I see you haven't had a moving violation since early 2006, so just be careful, those tires are too expensive to be doing that." He hands me my license and tag back and compliments my car.

Pulling into campus I see this sexy girl walking to her car. I was like im gonna drive by real quick to get a good look. So I drive by and SHE completely turns around to get a better look at I drive away. So I continue down and park my car across the lot. Then a few minutes later I see her drive by in a red new edge GT!! I was like thats TWO numbers I should have gotten She was truely the one that got away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc02GT View Post
...an X pipe and Flowmaster 40s sounds like pure sex to me. Ive heard it in person many many times and everytime I have to clean myself up...

RIP 2v
2004 4v Mach One
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergtstang99 View Post
Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas and taco bell. On the way to the gas station I see a nice, black s197 stang in my side mirror. So im like okay cool its a v6 with foglamps. Then I take a look at the driver and damn she was cute . Not going to make this a long ass post, but basically she cruises past me, gives me a little look, gets behind me and continues to follow. Whenever I sped up she sped up. So the gas station is coming up. I just smiled and pulled into the gas station knowing she would follow me. She didn't follow lol! She kept looking at me. I guess you can call this the one that got away!

So I get some gas and grub and im on my way back to campus. I take a left onto an open road. Its so effing nice out today I just had to floor 1-3rd gear. So I hit almost 60 and low and behold im right next to an unmarked crown vic. So i immediately pull into the left hand lane, praying its some black dude lol. Sure enough, i see the red and blues.
So i pull over and he says "The reason I stopped you is beacuse it looks like you have a bit too much horsepower. There is a time and place for that, this isn't it. He was nice, and I was very respectful with my reply, "Yes sir I apologize that was stupid and irresponsible." Cop: "Did you just getit out of the shop or something, was this a little test run? Did you not see me or something?" I said "well sir I jsut recently replaces my transmission but that is no excuse, what I did was stupid and illegal, honestly there is no excuse" So I hand him my license and tag info.
He comes back and says, "Well, Shawn you need to be careful, I see you haven't had a moving violation since early 2006, so just be careful, those tires are too expensive to be doing that." He hands me my license and tag back and compliments my car.

Pulling into campus I see this sexy girl walking to her car. I was like im gonna drive by real quick to get a good look. So I drive by and she turns around to get a better look at I drive away. So I continue down and park my car across the lot. Then a few minutes later I see her drive by in a red new edge GT!! I was like thats TWO numbers I should have gotten She was truely the one that got away.
fucking liar

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #3 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

sorry bwal!!

Quote:
...an X pipe and Flowmaster 40s sounds like pure sex to me. Ive heard it in person many many times and everytime I have to clean myself up...

RIP 2v
2004 4v Mach One
post #4 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Administrator

everybody reading this should take this as a lesson - you were nice to the cop and didn't try to make any BS excuses and he let you off the hook.. good job

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #5 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Doc

Quote:
I guess you can call this the one that got away!

that's because you failed to do a mad tight drift around her car yo.

post #6 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Enthusiast

LOL but ur lucky man!!! her we actually have undercover ford taurus(police interceptors) just crack down on modified cars!!!! LOL even the ones that look modified by the manifacturer!!!! Its actually funny when they give an exhaust and illegal suspension ticket to a STOCK Mazda speed 3!!!!!!!

The difference between Fiction and Reality???

Fiction has to make sense.

-Tom Clancy
post #7 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Shake N' Bake

i must have "give me a ticket" written on my forehead because ive only once gotten a warning, fuck faces and im always nice, but these were in my camaro, ive never gotten pulled over in the stangs yet
post #8 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Retired MM Ninjas

Send a message via AIM to FM1R Send a message via MSN to FM1R Send a message via Yahoo to FM1R Send a message via Skype™ to FM1R
LOL!!! my girl gets tickets all the time inher truck, and I get nothing.

2017 Silverado 1500 LTZ-The daily
2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE- H/C/I, MGM Shifter, Kooks LT's, Kook's mid pipe, Flowmaster 44's, 4.10 gear, 315 Nitto NT05R, NX Express kit, 150 pill, 5% tint
post #9 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:31 PM
°ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn

Location: Looking for free hand jobs in poland springs nebraska... silly gooses

bwal

eff it, bought a wrx, finally.
post #10 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:34 PM
muneris pro ego

hows about you talk to the ladies next time?
post #11 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Regular

[quote=silvergtstang99;1055441]Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas at taco bell. quote]

Taco bell Is A Good Place To Get Gas!

Ghost Ride The Whip!!!
post #12 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Administrator

[quote=GatoStang;1055558]
Quote:
Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas at taco bell. quote]

i actually reread his sentence to see if it said that lol

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #13 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Regular

Every time i see a girl in a GT i lose a little manhood hahaha jk

but isnt it sexy to see a fine ass girl in a fine ass stang?!?!?!

Ghost Ride The Whip!!!
post #14 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMUSN View Post
that's because you failed to do a mad tight drift around her car yo.

ive seen that before

ohyeah thats how i met my GF

haha jk

Ghost Ride The Whip!!!
post #15 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 04:48 PM

damn man. these kinda days only come around once, tomorrow you are going to see a ugly girl in a stang and she is going to follow you and then get pulled over a get that ticket, lol, and then see a really ugly girl in a mustang, hahaha
post #16 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

[quote=GatoStang;1055558]
Quote:
Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas at taco bell. quote]

What, taco bell does give you gas!

And I think the dude was a mustangs fanatic, he musta complimented my car at least 3 times lol.

Quote:

RIP 2v
2004 4v Mach One
post #17 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Banned

only thing hotter is a chick on a streetbike omg

[QUOTE=93mustank;2577445]We speed tested my right arm for quickness in shifts... So he could design the cam for proper shift recovery.[/QUOTE]
post #18 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Luis_GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93hatch View Post

post #19 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93hatch View Post
girls on bikes are sooooooo hot
post #20 of 60 Old April 16th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Banned

nice story

Quote:
Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas and taco bell. On the way to the gas station I see a nice, black s197 stang in my side mirror. So im like okay cool its a v6 with foglamps. Then I take a look at the driver and damn she was cute . Not going to make this a long ass post, but basically she cruises past me, gives me a little look, gets behind me and continues to follow. Whenever I sped up she sped up. So the gas station is coming up. I just smiled and pulled into the gas station knowing she would follow me. She didn't follow lol! She kept looking at me knowing my secret of being a homo. I guess you can call this the one that got away!

So I get some gas and grub and im on my way back to campus. I take a left onto an open road. Its so effing nice out today I just had to floor 1-3rd gear. So I hit almost 60 and low and behold im right next to an unmarked crown vic. So i immediately pull into the left hand lane, praying its some black dude knowing that they have large penis's lol. Sure enough, i see the red and blues.
He comes back and says, "Well, Shawn you need to be careful, I see you haven't had a moving violation since early 2006, so just be careful, those tires are too expensive to be doing that." He hands me my license and tag back and we're off to his house for some mad anal sex.

Pulling into campus I see this sexy girl walking to her car. I was like im gonna drive by real quick to get a good look. So I drive by and SHE completely turns around to get a better look at I drive away. So I continue down and park my car across the lot. Then a few minutes later I see her drive by in a red new edge GT!! I was like thats TWO numbers I should have gotten She was truely the one that got away.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO MY OPINION:cool:
6'ers are for kids

1965 chevelle SS 421 sbc 6 speed, 3.90 gears,alum d-shaft, brodix heads,roller cam,925 AED carb...grocery getter*[COLOR="Red"]RIP[/COLOR]*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page