In Response To The Disgusted Thread... - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
RIP Dennis

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ChrisJ Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisJ
In Response To The Disgusted Thread...

https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...gusted-mm.html

I just had to say my piece...Im sorry to who offends...But I wrote this at work...And wanted to share it...

Okay well after the happening of current I have a few things to say...

Turbo - You flew off the handle...You need to get that hot temper under check...After the whole reaming you gave the site last night I really cant believe I even read your posts...I never thought you would be like that...But its whatever...You are quick to flip the tables and are quick to show true colors...

MSO - As usual you are immature and stoking the fire at any chance you get...I mean you really think you are sticking it to the man but in reality you are just showing how much a child you truly are...I love how you and rags say no one tries and help you...But yet you wont waste a second to PM me to try and get me to help you with this or that...Thats prolly the funniest part of it all..I read the 20 pages of mod and admin bashing...Its ridiculous bro...Its the same old same old MSO back for another time doing the same old shit...I thought your time away from here you would have matured and maybe took a different spin on life...But nope its the same old MSO that thinks the "MAN" is against him and that he is a rebel because he runs it behind a keyboard and a computer screen...

Rags - I am most disappointed in you...I have lost ALL respect for you after that string of posts just bashing this and that...Who do you PM when you have an issue with a user/mod? Who do you email when you have and issue with a user/mod? Who do you PM when you have negative rep and want me to find a way to remove it because you and 8t6GT have been on the outs for a few months and you two continue to do battle...You contact me...Am I wrong in saying that? I posted that email for you in the Site Mod room...I counted you as a friend but I guess you flip flop just like I have been told you would...

HMUSN - As usual I have much respect for you and am glad that you are prolly the one of the few solid people on this forum...I know that when i talk to you about stuff its just between us and I also know that you wont come out and blow my dirty laundry all over the forums...And for that HMUSN I thank you and respect you bro...You are always trying to help us cool down fires and put them out...Even through the trials you have had on this forum you still understand that it is the internet and that you can still be mature and such...And for that I appreciate you being a part of the forum...

AC - I have always counted you as a friend and if you only knew how many times I have went up to bat for you to keep your ass out of trouble you would be amazed...Bro how many PM's have went back and forth with us trying to get shit hashed out and such??? I know it was alot more then 3 and less then 1 million...I still count you as a friend bro...

And for those of you that think moderating a forum of this size is easy then I have news for you...It is far from easy...You have to be politically correct...You have to watch how you speak to every single users...People that you were friends with before you became a mod you have to watch how you talk to them because people on this forum are backstabbers (some not all)...And turbo I take that whole thread with all you guys as a big stab in the back...

Some of you may have and some may not have noticed that I dont post as much anymore...Theres a reason for this...This forum used to be fun and I spent many of an hour posting, reading, socializing with friends...But here lately all you guys do is complain for the most part...You act like the mods have any control on really much of anything...We have fought the ads from day 1 of them showing up...We have fought them because we dont like them as well as I am sure you guys dont either...But it is not our place to say they cant do what they want with the site...They listen to our ideas and look them over and do what is best for the forum in their eyes...

I have been on this forum for a while now and for that I am thankful that we have a place like this to meet new people, hang out, and learn...But the constant whining and such is getting old real quick...Sometimes I just want to come on the forum and blast people because of having to deal with stupid petty bickering its actually quite ridiculous...

Are we not all adults here? I mean I understand if you are not but dont put on the grownup pants and such if you are not planning on acting the part as well...I dont have time for this...I am married, I am moving 700 miles in under 3 weeks, and I have a child on the way...I still get on MM to see what is going on and to talk to my friends...But some of the people that I thought were my friends are actually just people biding their time just waiting for a time to jump on anyone they can like a pack of crazed dogs...Its really ridiculous...Then you want to blast someone without even knowing the whole story...Thats real adult...

And then everyone wanting to bash the mods/admins...Thats real cute...You know it reminds me of the Salem witch trials...You cant put your finger on your own issues or your own shortcomings but you sure as hell as fast to point the finger at the people who have volunteered to help keep the forum clean and in working order...How about we put one you under the microscope? anyone up for it? Anyone think they have no shortcomings? Its one of those biblical deals..."He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone"...Any takers?

I seriously sat there and read the 20 pages of practical garbage...And thats what it was for the most part...A group of finger pointers trying to make the staff here look like garbage...We do what we are told to do...The forum runs smoothly for the most part except when some of the members seem to have a major case of PMS out of the blue...If you dislike the way this forum is going or has went then I will gladly refund your membership fee to ModdedMustangs.Com...Thats an offer to the whole forum...Please all takers let me know...

I mean seriously I have thought very seriously of quitting ModdedMustangs and never coming back...But ya know I am not going to do that...I enjoy it here most of the time...And when this forum ticks me off then I go to another one...I have several forums that I am big part of and it takes my mind off of it...Maybe thats what some of you need to do...Maybe you have spent to much time on ModdedMustangs and grown to accustom to the niceties here and should go check out another forum and see how much you get by with there...I think you will sing another tune...

Hate me if you want...I dont care...

Speak From Experience Not From What You Have Heard.
Facebook
Google+
2015 Ford Taurus Sho NonPP / Livernois Downpipes / Magnaflow Catback / 3 Bar MAP / 170* Tstat / H&R Lowering Springs / BCB Tuned
2015 Yukon XL Denali
2008 Acura TL Type-S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:04 PM
MSO
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MSO
im butt hurt now

but i still love you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"]OBEY THE FACE![/FONT][/SIZE]
Edited By Moderator. Next time will be a ban.
post #3 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:07 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Black02GT Send a message via Yahoo to Black02GT
if hes disgusted.. why is he here... dont sign back in. simple as that

Originally Posted by HMUSN it's like racing a mach 1 .. not untouchable but still gonna lose plain and simple no matter how you roll the dice.
SaleenWolf720: need horsepower?? no, you just need bald tires, then you'll really feel the power
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
El Conquistador

Send a message via AIM to whiteboycustom Send a message via Yahoo to whiteboycustom
im butthurt.......i wasnt mentioned pout!!!!!
post #5 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Regular

i dont hate anyone except obama and since he does not post here (unless he is NBA haha) so I love you all in a hetero way

post #6 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Doc

how about you guys try reading the thread before you post.

post #7 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:11 PM
MSO
Banned

and to be honest, you responded the exact same way i thought you would

its not like any mods would admit there are other mods that don't deserve to be there

they're all too afraid to lose their positions

u can hate me if you want, and call me immature and w/e.. i don't get many chances to give out real advice so to you it may seem that way

but im actually just a friendly person who doesnt like the way certain members get away with w/e they want and get rewarded for it in some cases.. whispering into deaf ears isn't going to get anyone anywhere, so why not raise a stink?

i'm merely repeating what is said to me, and what is said around me, to the people that need to hear it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #8 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
El Conquistador

Send a message via AIM to whiteboycustom Send a message via Yahoo to whiteboycustom
that requires effort im lacking alot of it right now
post #9 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:13 PM
MSO
Banned

oh, and i pm mods just like you say

which is another reason i was bitching

not one thing was done about what i asked, so plz dont blow my personal shit into my face, cuz ur spittin in the wind

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #10 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
Enthusiast

I like mustangs?

2004 Black Mustang Gt

When I see a 5.0...I respect my elders.
post #11 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:15 PM
El Conquistador

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaosGT View Post
I like boobies?

me to yay!!!!!
post #12 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboycustom View Post
i have boobies yay!!!!!

2004 Black Mustang Gt

When I see a 5.0...I respect my elders.
post #13 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:18 PM
The George Forman of Keepers

Send a message via AIM to JASonic
I never bashed anyone... I just said Turbo is OK. Which he is. The mods that were dorks are gone anyhow. My only point would be that there are people here that I define as legacy members. These are the members that post a bit more often then the rest and are involved . They are also the ones who probably click on the advertisements more often then the others that dont hang out here much or just "pass through". These are reasons why they are important to MM as a community.

But Chris... you said you wrote all this at work? Do you work for Bunway? Think you can get a word in for me?

post #14 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboycustom View Post
im butthurt.......i wasnt mentioned pout!!!!!

Its a good thing... your a good boy.
post #15 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Luis_GT
CJ... I hate you... you haven't spoon with me in far too long
post #16 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:28 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Send a message via AIM to TurboLX
look i was trying to do is stand my ground, i do have a short temper an obviously it got me in trouble, an i deserved it.

i just still think that the other mods, an you know who, still have there titles especially when they are far worse then i am, i just think thats un fair period.

1988 LX Coupe 2.5L, GT35R, 44mm WG, 32psi, C16.
post #17 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:09 PM
Retired MM Ninjas

Send a message via AIM to FM1R Send a message via MSN to FM1R Send a message via Yahoo to FM1R Send a message via Skype™ to FM1R
Very well said!!!

2017 Silverado 1500 LTZ-The daily
2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE- H/C/I, MGM Shifter, Kooks LT's, Kook's mid pipe, Flowmaster 44's, 4.10 gear, 315 Nitto NT05R, NX Express kit, 150 pill, 5% tint
post #18 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
RIP Dennis

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSO View Post
and to be honest, you responded the exact same way i thought you would

its not like any mods would admit there are other mods that don't deserve to be there

they're all too afraid to lose their positions

u can hate me if you want, and call me immature and w/e.. i don't get many chances to give out real advice so to you it may seem that way

but im actually just a friendly person who doesnt like the way certain members get away with w/e they want and get rewarded for it in some cases.. whispering into deaf ears isn't going to get anyone anywhere, so why not raise a stink?

i'm merely repeating what is said to me, and what is said around me, to the people that need to hear it
Who gets away with what? PM me if you want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSO View Post
oh, and i pm mods just like you say

which is another reason i was bitching

not one thing was done about what i asked, so plz dont blow my personal shit into my face, cuz ur spittin in the wind
I have been looking into your issue...I told you that in a PM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASonic View Post
I never bashed anyone... I just said Turbo is OK. Which he is. The mods that were dorks are gone anyhow. My only point would be that there are people here that I define as legacy members. These are the members that post a bit more often then the rest and are involved . They are also the ones who probably click on the advertisements more often then the others that dont hang out here much or just "pass through". These are reasons why they are important to MM as a community.

But Chris... you said you wrote all this at work? Do you work for Bunway? Think you can get a word in for me?

I am a Systems Analyst...I work on computers all day and I said what I needed to say in little pieces and worked it all together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLX View Post
look i was trying to do is stand my ground, i do have a short temper an obviously it got me in trouble, an i deserved it.

i just still think that the other mods, an you know who, still have there titles especially when they are far worse then i am, i just think thats un fair period.
Dude I know what you are saying...But what is done is done...That post this morning was a bad way to go about getting a position back though...

Facebook
Google+
2015 Ford Taurus Sho NonPP / Livernois Downpipes / Magnaflow Catback / 3 Bar MAP / 170* Tstat / H&R Lowering Springs / BCB Tuned
2015 Yukon XL Denali
2008 Acura TL Type-S
post #19 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:15 PM

Just joking!..... I hope your not that furry.
post #20 of 152 Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
RIP Dennis

Garage
I really didnt mean that anyone in certain except where I put the names...The rest was just a general blanket statement...

Facebook
Google+
2015 Yukon XL Denali
2008 Acura TL Type-S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/81462-response-disgusted-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
In Response To The Disgusted Thread... This thread Refback July 24th, 2008 02:12 PM
In Response To The Disgusted Thread... - Page 6 This thread Refback July 24th, 2008 02:04 PM