New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread - Page 21 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 154Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #401 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:06 PM
impecunious
 
Royal96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,412
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
I don't think it's fair to say Jeff doesn't give a shit. I actually feel bad for Jeff, because I think he just a guy, doing his job, who honestly just doesn't have the power or authority to do some of the things we're asking, and the most he can do it relay information. Hes kind of put in a rough spot, put between the users and AG themselves. I'd be willing to bet if it were up to him, he'd revert everything, but AG won't let him do that, nor can he.

Now, AG as a whole? Yeah, they don't give a single shit. Money!
AG Jeff likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I wish I was Royal96
Modular Parts For Sale
No, I'm not doing an sbf swap.
Royal96 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #402 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:15 PM
MM Fanatic
 
fb93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 3,351
             
iTrader: 0 reviews
Well said, Steve. It is refresheing to see a vendor speak their mind on this as they have more pull so to speak then any of us. Will it help? Probably not, unless more vendors speak up stating thier dislikes. Then again they may be ok with it, who knows. But well said.

While i am here i must say it is nice and much appreciated that AG Jeff has been addressing the issues we have been having, regularly. So thank you, Jeff.
Steve_CJPP and AG Jeff like this.
fb93 is offline  
post #403 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Community Manager/Admin
 
AG Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Posts: 151
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
What type of tech company doesn't do a full backup/image of an existing system before rolling out a new system?

Also, testing image resizing.



---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------



lets see if it resizes!

nope. still doesnt work.
It is still here under archive on the main toolbar, it just not integrate with the new skin to be a homepage:

https://www.moddedmustangs.com/wp-index.php

We can just moved the articles from the word press site into the new homepage site so the content is not hidden.

Regarding the image re-size the option is missing in the UserCP and I just opened a ticket to have it resolved. Case #1416147

Jeff

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Thanks for the understanding guys, it means a lot.

If anybody is ever in Chicago hit me up and I will buy you a beer or 6.

Jeff

Jeff
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com

If you need admin assistance please post here: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...eedback-forum/
AG Jeff is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #404 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Rent Asunder!
 
RDY4WAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 11,806
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
When he came in asking US to create a punch list for him, rather than actually reading the thread and comprising it himself, was a red flag that he doesn't actually care. If he did, he would've made that list already himself.

I have a test site for my sites that I use as a beta for any new changes. Any posting issues, scripting errors, etc... all get sorted out there before the changes are done to the live site. There are still minor issues with a change but was always isolated to search engine bugs and other little things that couldn't be seen in the beta without making it live. It's obvious that AG doesn't care to give us that courtesy.

1993 Camaro bracket car
2002 Tahoe family/tow rig
2006 Altima daily
RDY4WAR is offline  
post #405 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:28 PM
MM's Caller of Bullshit
 
Destination S197's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 7,909
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
I don't think Jeff deserves any hate. He's just doing what the people at AG are telling him to do. He's got a job like the rest of us and we do things we don't like to keep the bills paid. I believe he does care about whats going on and if he could he'd snap his fingers and reset the clock for us but that's not up to him.

Lets try to keep the hate off of Jeff. I don't think the guy deserves to be drug through the mud because of AG.

I'm trying to hold off on my judgement of him as a whole. None of us know whats going on on the other side of his screen. He may only me capable of expressing concern in a given way if he's having what he says read by higher ups.

- EDIT -

I do however understand the level of everyones frustration. I'm just as aggravated as anyone else is here but I don't think saying Jeff doesn't give a shit helps anyone.
AG Jeff and d4v3d like this.
Destination S197 is offline  
post #406 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:35 PM
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
 
boattlebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: palmyra ny
Posts: 8,813
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_CJPP View Post
I'm just going to say this because I PAY to be here as well as many other sites you guys now own. Your first mistake with every site I have seen since I started doing this type of work is you DO before you ASK. I have been on this site for 3 years and in that time I have never seen such a huge hit to member activity to one of the sites I have classified as "Heavy Activity" as I have seen here, well outside of YellowBullet who within a matter of 24 to 48 hours had members already creating a new home owned and controlled by them. Now here we are on MM and guess what I'm seeing more members willing to take on the duties of running a new site owned and controlled by them.

You guys do this for a living and yet you still don't seem to get it. Yes you can come right in a buy up a site for ridiculous amounts of money (which is why the members seem to never get the option to purchase them from the original owner because most wouldn't pay what you guys probably do) but what's the point of buying this, at the time heavily active, site just to turn around and run all the members off with your changes and over abundance of advertisements everywhere? All you're doing in the end is killing off something that if left alone would of produced and ROI for you that was worth it at the end of the day.

Instead of just coming in and changing things for the sake of changing things, how about coming in and saying things like, "hey guys we are looking to freshen up the site and maybe add a few things, are their any issues that you have seen recently or maybe anything that you have thought of that would make the site more interesting and fun?" That will at least give you the look of respecting the opinion of the users that make the site happen plus you'll actually be able to focus on the issues (if any even exist) and the possible (REQUESTED) additions.

I know most vendors might be just sitting back and watching the storm unfold but I just can't anymore because I have seen this happen over and over again in the last 3 years I have been doing this in the 6 years I have been working here. So I'm going to not only be the voice of a member but the voice of the vendors right now. We pay good money to be part of these communities because of their popularity and activity and well we can't help those that don't exist now can we? Perfect example I'm on another site that was one of the largest community sites at the time and now is a complete ghost town. I post there still because hey who knows maybe someone outside of Google Index will read it but honestly what is the point of me posting a sale on that site other than well its part of the package plan might as well us it? How are vendors suppose to feel confident in paying to belong to these sites if all we can think about is how long before the next mutiny happens and this place dies. It's almost like you're forcing us to go to the Facebook Groups and other social sites. I personally will never feel the Facebook Groups or other Social outlets are the new or best way to do what we have done over the years with forums because they don't have that personality or feeling of home as some of these forums do to most the members that frequent them everyday.

I get it ads are needed on a site because they aren't cheap to run and software is expensive, trust me I know I run a site for a certain class of mustangs that was built for the same reason most new sites are the original site was either abandoned or bought by someone without the members interest in mind and no my site wasn't made because AG bought the site I use to visit (shocker I know). Is it large? Not by any means but you know what it gives the members that one thing that they enjoy about the forums and that's a place to call home. Things are discussed by the admin team and then brought to the members to get their input so that we can make sure everyone or at the very least the majority agree upon the changes that may or may not occur. Do we have ads, yeah sure a few here and there to help pay the bills but we don't flood the page with ads because members don't want to see all that, they didn't come there to buy whatever the current ad is that's splashed all across the screen and I can tell you for sure this site is far from needing this.



Have you seen the cars here, I'm pretty sure no one needs anything in that "Resource" and if they do I'm sure they have banks that they "trust" as well as Vendors on the site that can sell them tires and I'm almost certain but I would think that most if not all have insurance. Oh and a true car guy as you say you are would know that most of these guys have this mentality when it comes to their car.



That's where I'm going to leave this post because honestly will any of what I said make a difference? Probably not, hell if you guys make it through my whole post I'd be surprised but as most have said it will be skipped over and the default phrase will be said because it's Friday and let's be honest the weekends the only thing on anyone's mind right now and not a site that is upset with changes that weren't needed or asked for. I'm just going to sit here and hope that another site doesn't die off and cause me to move it up to the Dead/Low Activity slot.

To the members have a great weekend and my fingers are crossed for you.
steve speaks truth
Steve_CJPP likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
boattlebot knows what's up
boattlebot is offline  
post #407 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Certified Bwaloligisit
 
Mach Stang!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Heath, OH
Posts: 28,084
                     
Garage
iTrader: 2 reviews
That's what I've been trying to get out of people. I see the Jeff is sincerely trying to help. He isn't perfect. AG on the other hand is the one to blame. I want to see someone of high power from AG come in here and sort through this




Mach Stang's 1988 K1500 Build Thread

Quote:
ITS A FUCKING GOPRO CABLE! NOT A FUCKING JDAM

-Rocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgpony View Post
All these cameras and they can't see a pissed off Indian guy running around for 15 minutes whipping a propane tank in his hand...
Mach Stang! is offline  
post #408 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Community Manager/Admin
 
AG Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Posts: 151
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fb93 View Post
Just visited the homepage (classic view). The pictures are covering the text, and pictures are covering other pictures. It didnt look like that yesterday. I see the font is now white (thank you!), but how did they screw up the text and picture placement in the process?



Good grief!
On it, ticket opened and hot routed. Case #: 1416147

Jeff

Jeff
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com

If you need admin assistance please post here: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...eedback-forum/
AG Jeff is offline  
post #409 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 01:41 PM
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
 
boattlebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: palmyra ny
Posts: 8,813
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
@AG Jeff i get it that you are trying, but what frustrats me is the cookie cutter responses and lack of change. if even the quick reply was fixed or atleast showed improvment i wouldebt be half as pissed off and would be alot more understanding of needing to have more time to get everything else back to good working order. I cant even type up a post on the website anymore becuase of how broke it is. I actualy have to go to a txt message or something, type up what i want to say, copy, paste it here, then wait a min or two. And i get your trying to help us, but are limited by autoguides bullshit
AG Jeff likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
boattlebot knows what's up
boattlebot is offline  
post #410 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Community Manager/Admin
 
AG Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Posts: 151
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDY4WAR View Post
When he came in asking US to create a punch list for him, rather than actually reading the thread and comprising it himself, was a red flag that he doesn't actually care. If he did, he would've made that list already himself.

I have a test site for my sites that I use as a beta for any new changes. Any posting issues, scripting errors, etc... all get sorted out there before the changes are done to the live site. There are still minor issues with a change but was always isolated to search engine bugs and other little things that couldn't be seen in the beta without making it live. It's obvious that AG doesn't care to give us that courtesy.
To be clear I was asking what was remaining and not asking you guys to do my job. I just wanted calcification on the major pain points and I worded it word and I apologize if it came across like that. I do four conversions a week and make 100-200 post a day network wide and we all make mistakes.

Unfortunately we do not do testing sites when rolling out these changes, not by my decision and that is all I can say about that. Since this site has been converted we have done 5 others that I am running point for also so I am all over the place and doing my best with the resources I have. Believe me I have voiced a lot of the same concerns up the chain.

So in short:


I will keep trucking and you guys are free to your own opinion of me and AG.

Jeff

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
@AG Jeff i get it that you are trying, but what frustrats me is the cookie cutter responses and lack of change. if even the quick reply was fixed or atleast showed improvment i wouldebt be half as pissed off and would be alot more understanding of needing to have more time to get everything else back to good working order. I cant even type up a post on the website anymore becuase of how broke it is. I actualy have to go to a txt message or something, type up what i want to say, copy, paste it here, then wait a min or two. And i get your trying to help us, but are limited by autoguides bullshit
I hear ya,

I need more details on the issue unless you have posted already and I will write up a ticket and hot route it.

Info needed:
- screen shot
- device
- software
- browser or app and version
- link if possible

I will ping the mobile team and get it fixed.

Jeff

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach Stang! View Post
That's what I've been trying to get out of people. I see the Jeff is sincerely trying to help. He isn't perfect. AG on the other hand is the one to blame. I want to see someone of high power from AG come in here and sort through this
FYI - had a call with the head of forum development and all my tickets for this site will get hot routed and I will post up the case number in my reply for tracking.

Baby steps but I am pulling strings and making you guys top priority.

Jeff

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_CJPP View Post
I'm just going to say this because I PAY to be here as well as many other sites you guys now own. Your first mistake with every site I have seen since I started doing this type of work is you DO before you ASK. I have been on this site for 3 years and in that time I have never seen such a huge hit to member activity to one of the sites I have classified as "Heavy Activity" as I have seen here, well outside of YellowBullet who within a matter of 24 to 48 hours had members already creating a new home owned and controlled by them. Now here we are on MM and guess what I'm seeing more members willing to take on the duties of running a new site owned and controlled by them.

You guys do this for a living and yet you still don't seem to get it. Yes you can come right in a buy up a site for ridiculous amounts of money (which is why the members seem to never get the option to purchase them from the original owner because most wouldn't pay what you guys probably do) but what's the point of buying this, at the time heavily active, site just to turn around and run all the members off with your changes and over abundance of advertisements everywhere? All you're doing in the end is killing off something that if left alone would of produced and ROI for you that was worth it at the end of the day.

Instead of just coming in and changing things for the sake of changing things, how about coming in and saying things like, "hey guys we are looking to freshen up the site and maybe add a few things, are their any issues that you have seen recently or maybe anything that you have thought of that would make the site more interesting and fun?" That will at least give you the look of respecting the opinion of the users that make the site happen plus you'll actually be able to focus on the issues (if any even exist) and the possible (REQUESTED) additions.

I know most vendors might be just sitting back and watching the storm unfold but I just can't anymore because I have seen this happen over and over again in the last 3 years I have been doing this in the 6 years I have been working here. So I'm going to not only be the voice of a member but the voice of the vendors right now. We pay good money to be part of these communities because of their popularity and activity and well we can't help those that don't exist now can we? Perfect example I'm on another site that was one of the largest community sites at the time and now is a complete ghost town. I post there still because hey who knows maybe someone outside of Google Index will read it but honestly what is the point of me posting a sale on that site other than well its part of the package plan might as well us it? How are vendors suppose to feel confident in paying to belong to these sites if all we can think about is how long before the next mutiny happens and this place dies. It's almost like you're forcing us to go to the Facebook Groups and other social sites. I personally will never feel the Facebook Groups or other Social outlets are the new or best way to do what we have done over the years with forums because they don't have that personality or feeling of home as some of these forums do to most the members that frequent them everyday.

I get it ads are needed on a site because they aren't cheap to run and software is expensive, trust me I know I run a site for a certain class of mustangs that was built for the same reason most new sites are the original site was either abandoned or bought by someone without the members interest in mind and no my site wasn't made because AG bought the site I use to visit (shocker I know). Is it large? Not by any means but you know what it gives the members that one thing that they enjoy about the forums and that's a place to call home. Things are discussed by the admin team and then brought to the members to get their input so that we can make sure everyone or at the very least the majority agree upon the changes that may or may not occur. Do we have ads, yeah sure a few here and there to help pay the bills but we don't flood the page with ads because members don't want to see all that, they didn't come there to buy whatever the current ad is that's splashed all across the screen and I can tell you for sure this site is far from needing this.



Have you seen the cars here, I'm pretty sure no one needs anything in that "Resource" and if they do I'm sure they have banks that they "trust" as well as Vendors on the site that can sell them tires and I'm almost certain but I would think that most if not all have insurance. Oh and a true car guy as you say you are would know that most of these guys have this mentality when it comes to their car.



That's where I'm going to leave this post because honestly will any of what I said make a difference? Probably not, hell if you guys make it through my whole post I'd be surprised but as most have said it will be skipped over and the default phrase will be said because it's Friday and let's be honest the weekends the only thing on anyone's mind right now and not a site that is upset with changes that weren't needed or asked for. I'm just going to sit here and hope that another site doesn't die off and cause me to move it up to the Dead/Low Activity slot.

To the members have a great weekend and my fingers are crossed for you.
Great post and I agree with the majority of what you have said. I am a foot solider in an army trying to do what I can to change their ways. I have been here just a year and helped make some progress but there is a lot more to go.

I will be sharing this post up the line since it hits on some major points that annoy the hell out of me being a "real car guy" and seeing some of that "basic BS" stuff.

Your voice is heard and is always welcome.

Jeff

Jeff
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com

If you need admin assistance please post here: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...eedback-forum/
AG Jeff is offline  
post #411 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 02:09 PM
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
 
boattlebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: palmyra ny
Posts: 8,813
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
@AG Jeff
it just happened again while trying to write this response. screen shot i cant upload pics (becuase my lg phone is crap) its in every thread, and eiather the keyboard will disaper or not pop up in the first place. if i can actualy manage to get a post to the point of posting, ill hit quick reply and then it decides the page must reload about 80% of the time. and when it reloads the pahe a common issue is the connection will time out and or crash my browser forcing me to close chrome out, and reload everything and hope my post went through

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
boattlebot knows what's up
boattlebot is offline  
post #412 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Community Manager/Admin
 
AG Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Posts: 151
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
@AG Jeff
it just happened again while trying to write this response. screen shot i cant upload pics (becuase my lg phone is crap) its in every thread, and eiather the keyboard will disaper or not pop up in the first place. if i can actualy manage to get a post to the point of posting, ill hit quick reply and then it decides the page must reload about 80% of the time. and when it reloads the pahe a common issue is the connection will time out and or crash my browser forcing me to close chrome out, and reload everything and hope my post went through
Post went through but for me to open a ticket I need more info:

Info needed:
- device
- software version
- browser or app and version
- link if possible
boattlebot likes this.

Jeff
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com

If you need admin assistance please post here: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...eedback-forum/
AG Jeff is offline  
post #413 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Zip's half naked helper
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 11,663
                     
iTrader: 1 reviews
So AG works over 5 other sites and they are having similar issues? All since we've been monkeyed with. Sounds like they are past not giving a shit. They are into zero fucks area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narleycarley
I have an amazing mullet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordang View Post
If Marc's car was a woman, she would be in short skirt and a G string and he would tell her to bend over whenever people walked by.
Marc is offline  
post #414 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 02:24 PM
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
 
boattlebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: palmyra ny
Posts: 8,813
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG Jeff View Post
Post went through but for me to open a ticket I need more info:

Info needed:
- device
- software version
- browser or app and version
- link if possible
I have no clue what phone this is other then an LG phone, i dont know the modle. Its thier low end andriod tho.
I use chrome version 31.0.1650.59 on andriod version 4.4. And i dont know what to link to becuase its a site wide problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
boattlebot knows what's up
boattlebot is offline  
post #415 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Community Manager/Admin
 
AG Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Posts: 151
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
So AG works over 5 other sites and they are having similar issues? All since we've been monkeyed with. Sounds like they are past not giving a shit. They are into zero fucks area.
No - this site has had the most issues out of any conversion I have done in the past few months.

Made some changes to the homepage for now, more to come. It is now all home grown content: Modded Mustangs : Ford Mustang Forums

Jeff

Jeff
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com

If you need admin assistance please post here: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...eedback-forum/
AG Jeff is offline  
post #416 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 1,138
   
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG Jeff View Post
Great post and I agree with the majority of what you have said. I am a foot solider in an army trying to do what I can to change their ways. I have been here just a year and helped make some progress but there is a lot more to go.

I will be sharing this post up the line since it hits on some major points that annoy the hell out of me being a "real car guy" and seeing some of that "basic BS" stuff.

Your voice is heard and is always welcome.

Jeff
I get it and please don't take it as I'm coming at you it's all directed to the first two letters for your screen name. Trust me I know how hard it is to be the punching bag for the internet.
AG Jeff and d4v3d like this.
Steve_CJPP is offline  
post #417 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 03:25 PM
impecunious
 
Royal96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,412
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG Jeff View Post
No - this site has had the most issues out of any conversion I have done in the past few months.

Made some changes to the homepage for now, more to come. It is now all home grown content: Modded Mustangs : Ford Mustang Forums

Jeff
The link to Mach's review of the taillights goes back to the homepage. Just a fyi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I wish I was Royal96
Modular Parts For Sale
No, I'm not doing an sbf swap.
Royal96 is offline  
post #418 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Community Manager/Admin
 
AG Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Posts: 151
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal96 View Post
The link to Mach's review of the taillights goes back to the homepage. Just a fyi.
K checking.

This one?
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...s-99-04-a.html

Jeff

Jeff
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com

If you need admin assistance please post here: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...eedback-forum/
AG Jeff is offline  
post #419 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 03:48 PM
impecunious
 
Royal96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,412
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG Jeff View Post
Yes, and that link works fine, but when I click on it from the homepage, it just reloads the home page. The rest of the links work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I wish I was Royal96
Modular Parts For Sale
No, I'm not doing an sbf swap.
Royal96 is offline  
post #420 of 725 Old May 29th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 1,138
   
iTrader: 1 reviews
Ok so I made my voice heard about AG and how sites are ran but in all fairness to Jeff I have to make this statement as well because it's only fair.

In what feels like a large world we live in, actually isn't as large as we like to think. @AG Jeff made a statement earlier that threw a flag for me and instilled credibility to the comments and statements he has made. For years we have associated AG with Canada because that is where they are based out of for the most part, but after Jeff's beer comment in Chicago and me actually seeing his location saying this I one, instantly stop disbelieving that the car in his avatar was his and two I had an idea I knew who this was.

As I mentioned earlier I run my own site as well and before Jeff found himself at AG he was part of a start up that was working on mobile forum software and my site was one of the first dozen if I remember that helped beta it on our sites to help find bug and suggest ideas and features. With that being said I was very vocal in how I see things happen with sites owned by AG in my last post and I stand by those but I just want the members here to know that I believe when Jeff says he is directed our thoughts and comments to the uppers.

Let me say this, I made a comment in my post about "being a real car guy" well knowing who Jeff is, let me just say I have seen a few of his cars, HE VOIDS WARRANTIES TOO LOL. As much as this current situation sucks for all us members if there is anyone that is going to be able to make our voices heard and actually understands how we feel it's going to be Jeff. He's been on our side before he's seen big sites get sucked up by AG and he knows their ways and methods are flawed and he's taking this battle head on knowing it's uphill and not going to be easy what so ever. So before we all get a little crazy think about this, while it looks gloomy know that Jeff maybe the only hope we have at changing how things have been done at AG all these years, hell MM could even be the start of that change up there. Does this help the matter now or is this even guaranteed? Absolutely not but look at it this way, we have one of our own infiltrated into the system all we can do is hope that it's enough to make the changes that need to happen here and to any other site that is owned or may be owned by AG in the future.
Steve_CJPP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome