Forums at Modded Mustangs - Conversation Between Kevin C and mfj
Conversation Between Kevin C and mfj
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Kevin C
    June 15th, 2011 12:52 PM - permalink
    Kevin C
    And you know what, maybe we will have to be friends. I'm picking up a pepperoni pizza and some wings for dinner in a little while. I'd feel like an asshole if I didn't share. It's good stuff.
  2. Kevin C
    June 15th, 2011 12:51 PM - permalink
    Kevin C
    Already got a few. One with a turbo SR20 swapped 240SX, another with a full bolt on '03 GT, another with a bolt on L98 350 Firebird. Not the fastest cars around, but decently quick for the street.

If you kill everyone, wouldn't the world be rather peaceful? Yes.
  3. mfj
    June 15th, 2011 01:33 AM - permalink
    mfj
    Listen to me very carefully, my friend. Killing will not bring you peace.
  4. mfj
    June 15th, 2011 01:32 AM - permalink
    mfj
    That's fucked up. I will NEVER forget that! Do you not like having friends with fast cars?
  5. Kevin C
    June 15th, 2011 01:29 AM - permalink
    Kevin C
    No.
  6. mfj
    June 15th, 2011 01:21 AM - permalink
    mfj
    No such thing as an internet fight. Do you want to be my friend or not?
  7. Kevin C
    June 15th, 2011 12:57 AM - permalink
    Kevin C
    Sure does seem like you care. You're having a little hissy fit with everyone who has ever given you negative reps. I've gotten a couple negative reps. I started shit when WhiteVenom had an attitude a while ago, and you felt like trying to be his butt buddy and following up. But do I care? It's a little red mark, on a forum, on the interwebs. Don't take this shit so seriously.

I don't know you, you don't know me, yet you're trying to start a little internet fight. Fuck off little man. I don't got time for your drama. I actually have to wake up at a certain time in the A.M.
  8. mfj
    June 15th, 2011 12:47 AM - permalink
    mfj
    LMFAO! Whose nuts am I swinging on now? And if that hug is from YOUR mommy, then yeah, it would fix that lol! :-* No one likes me? I really don't care lol. Can I pull the "my car is faster than yours" card yet?
  9. Kevin C
    June 15th, 2011 12:31 AM - permalink
    Kevin C
    Go climb a tree or something, you nut swinger. No one even likes you. You're just sad because of the negative reps, a hug from mommy would fix that. Next time try not to fuck with a mod.
  10. mfj
    June 15th, 2011 12:26 AM - permalink
    mfj
    Yeah, I'm sure you will see me around, lmfao... You just earned some more negative reps. Next time I won't be so nice, lol

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome