Forums at Modded Mustangs - Conversation Between Ryank and stri8ed
Conversation Between Ryank and stri8ed
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Ryank
    October 9th, 2011 09:31 PM - permalink
    Ryank
    If you want direct port kit like mine, its not going to happen..Nobody makes them.. I built the one on my car.. Just get a wet kit thats adjustable they range 700 new or less shop around.. 75 shot is good but 100 is better.. Look on ebay you can find them for around 650 0r so..
  2. stri8ed
    October 9th, 2011 02:40 PM - permalink
    stri8ed
    If i go with one of the $600 range kits that are not direct port, with a 75 shot, it would be worth it? The direct port systems appear to be alot of work.
  3. Ryank
    October 9th, 2011 12:32 PM - permalink
    Ryank
    Zex makes a great kit, NX is a great system as well. A 75 shot can be ran on a stock tune, with 93 octane. If you want to go bigger 100 to 125 to safe you will need a progammer to take a few degrees of timing out. So if you were running a 100 shot pull out 2 degrees and 4 for the 125 shot.. Go with a wet kit.. Plus get plugs one heat range colder..
  4. stri8ed
    October 9th, 2011 10:19 AM - permalink
    stri8ed
    hey man, im thinking about getting a nitrous kit.. Nothing extreme but not so tame i regret going so low. i was thinking a 100 shot. but you have direct port correct? i was looking at the NX Proton Fly by Wire System. whats your suggestion?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome