Tom Clancy's The Division - Page 4 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 6Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 85 Old March 13th, 2016, 10:59 AM
_
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,782
             
iTrader: 13 reviews
Grinded a bit lastnight, got into the Dark Zone. It was pretty fun, definitely the place to be when you hit level 15. Few things to keep in mind, other players can kill you, you can kill other players but become an enemy for a short period of time, you lose your 'dark zone loot' when you die (its an 0/8 slot bag), the only way you can keep that loot is by dropping it off at an extraction zone and when you do that you have to fight off enemies (like an event). Once you extract your gear, then it goes to your stash in a different tab just for extracted items and this is where it gets shitty, if your 'Dark Zone stash' is full, and you have a full bag in the Dark Zone, you lose all of that gear. You can't extract it and when you leave the dark zone it disappears. Unless their is a stash IN the dark zone, thats just going to be a thing. Besides that, ranked up stupid fast in DZ, ended up with tons of DZ credits and can buy stuff at the vendor now.

-
x7sage7x is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 85 Old March 13th, 2016, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Mr_Calypso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: canada
Posts: 2,484
 
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
I figured out how to fix the "not collecting echoes issue"

I had to reply the mission in a group allowing me too finally collect it.

Still enjoying it though. Went into the dz as well at level 12 and man I got wrecked at least 15-20 times lol oh well


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Mr_Calypso is offline  
post #63 of 85 Old March 13th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 52
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Not interested, i'll stick w my Call of Duty aha
Jellyrolls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 85 Old March 13th, 2016, 11:26 PM
Zip's Supervisor
 
Rhythm Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southwest Virginia
Posts: 13,624
                   
iTrader: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rhythm Stick Send a message via MSN to Rhythm Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyrolls View Post
Not interested, i'll stick w my Call of Duty aha
I'm sorry.
x7sage7x and Mr_Calypso like this.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I has the sex with your dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I can't imagine trying to run a man over in a car wash, but this is Burton were talking about.

Rhythm Stick is offline  
post #65 of 85 Old March 14th, 2016, 09:23 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Levi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 3,679
     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm Stick View Post
I'm sorry.
+1 Unless they do a remake of Call of Duty 4 or MW2 I will not buy another Call of Duty.
Mr_Calypso likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
How did this gorilla stuff even get started in a thread about me taking it hard in the ass?
Levi is offline  
post #66 of 85 Old March 21st, 2016, 10:54 AM
_
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,782
             
iTrader: 13 reviews
Well, get to lvl 30 yesterday. Finished the story line and maxed out my base of operations. I will tell you now, you have to do LOTS of encounters to get your wings maxed out. The missions alone will get you more than half way and thats about it. As far as end game content goes, their are dailies you can grind (2 a day) and the reset for them is at 7:00 PM EST (don't quote me on that). Their are 2 dailies, one is hard and the other is challenge mode (both different missions). The challenge mode is suppose to guarantee a gold drop (usually armor) and the hard mode drops blues BUT both dailies give you Phoenix credits and regular credits. As far as getting gold or 'exotic' weapons, their are tons of ways to do so. Pretty good game so far, especially running around the dark zone killing rogues and named enemies.

-
x7sage7x is offline  
post #67 of 85 Old March 21st, 2016, 01:41 PM
Feb '14 ROTM
 
BlackWidowStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 7,253
                   
iTrader: 1 reviews
Challenging difficulty missions are fun.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyrolls View Post
Not interested, i'll stick w my Call of Duty aha
If you are talking about CoD4 or MW2 then yes, anything else is poo.



504/433
BlackWidowStang is offline  
post #68 of 85 Old March 21st, 2016, 01:49 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Levi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 3,679
     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidowStang View Post
Challenging difficulty missions are fun.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------



If you are talking about CoD4 or MW2 then yes, anything else is poo.
This!!! lol

Have not played in about a week, been doing house stuff all week and I already know this week is going to be shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
How did this gorilla stuff even get started in a thread about me taking it hard in the ass?
Levi is offline  
post #69 of 85 Old March 21st, 2016, 03:44 PM
_
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,782
             
iTrader: 13 reviews
Challenging difficulty SUCKS, I am just going to be honest and throw that out there. I am 30 with nearly max gear and mods and I can get downed by one shot from a shotgun or sniper. Its not just that, but EVERYONE in your group needs to be damn MLG players to get through that kind of mission without wiping 50 times. MY buddy and I made the mistake of matchmaking for one of the dailies yesterday and that was a nightmare. Some missions and parts are a lot easier than others but for the most part, you need to be one sharp mofo to hold your own, which I have not seen much of on The Division so far.

-
x7sage7x is offline  
post #70 of 85 Old March 21st, 2016, 06:37 PM
Feb '14 ROTM
 
BlackWidowStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 7,253
                   
iTrader: 1 reviews
It seems pretty easy to me lol.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

What's your health and dps.



504/433
BlackWidowStang is offline  
post #71 of 85 Old March 22nd, 2016, 12:58 AM
.
 
Mach1dmb!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 7,918
             
iTrader: 0 reviews
Lol at COD. I just started playing video games again and dug up my old CODs, I played them in backwards order, the only one I could stand playing was MW2.

I've been thinking about getting this game though. I have xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
Mach1dmb! is offline  
post #72 of 85 Old March 22nd, 2016, 01:08 AM
Feb '14 ROTM
 
BlackWidowStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 7,253
                   
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
Lol at COD. I just started playing video games again and dug up my old CODs, I played them in backwards order, the only one I could stand playing was MW2.

I've been thinking about getting this game though. I have xbox 360
Youre out of luck. Not on xbox 360.



504/433
BlackWidowStang is offline  
post #73 of 85 Old March 22nd, 2016, 05:03 AM
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
 
Whiskey11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: York, Nebraska
Posts: 6,578
                     
iTrader: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Whiskey11
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7sage7x View Post
Well, get to lvl 30 yesterday. Finished the story line and maxed out my base of operations. I will tell you now, you have to do LOTS of encounters to get your wings maxed out. The missions alone will get you more than half way and thats about it. As far as end game content goes, their are dailies you can grind (2 a day) and the reset for them is at 7:00 PM EST (don't quote me on that). Their are 2 dailies, one is hard and the other is challenge mode (both different missions). The challenge mode is suppose to guarantee a gold drop (usually armor) and the hard mode drops blues BUT both dailies give you Phoenix credits and regular credits. As far as getting gold or 'exotic' weapons, their are tons of ways to do so. Pretty good game so far, especially running around the dark zone killing rogues and named enemies.
There are actually 3 daily missions you can do (2 hard and one challenging) and you can repeat 4 of the missions as many times as you want on Challenging and still get Phoenix credits from completing them.

Challenging missions SUCK without a good group. On PC, Rainbow, myself and one of the guys I used to play World of Warships with are running the Challenging modes with a random (usually). Has worked out well enough for us.

That said, I have like 5 purple items (2 gear and 2 guns) in total, everything else is yellow with lots of yellow mods. Game is getting easier and easier but also more and more boring. Challenging missions are about the only thing worth playing.

Dark zone still sucks, newest patch should help that though.



2015 Mustang GT/PP Autocross Build Thread:
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-pp-build.html
Whiskey11 is offline  
post #74 of 85 Old March 22nd, 2016, 02:36 PM
_
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,782
             
iTrader: 13 reviews
Full legitimate patch notes: The Division ? Patch Notes 1.0.2 | Latest news and content about Tom Clancy's The Division game

I just had a bad night on my fist 2 challenge mode mission. I'm good now that I have my group going. We can get through a challenge mission without wiping at all (lot of reviving though, haha). I picked up a bunch of high end items yesterday and spec'ed my gear for DPS (being that I will get 2 shot in challenge mode regardless). With my high end Vector 45, and my SRS, I can lay down stupid DPS now. I can melt a lvl 30 yellow in DZ with less than a clip of the Vector 45.

I want to get in the DZ now big time, especially after this patch. I spent 20 minutes in the DZ yesterday and had really high spec purples after 2 extractions (and a Midas dropped).

-
x7sage7x is offline  
post #75 of 85 Old March 23rd, 2016, 12:47 AM
.
 
Mach1dmb!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 7,918
             
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidowStang View Post
Youre out of luck. Not on xbox 360.
Well fuck, guess I'll never play it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
Mach1dmb! is offline  
post #76 of 85 Old March 23rd, 2016, 03:06 AM
Feb '14 ROTM
 
BlackWidowStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 7,253
                   
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7sage7x View Post
Full legitimate patch notes: The Division ? Patch Notes 1.0.2 | Latest news and content about Tom Clancy's The Division game

I just had a bad night on my fist 2 challenge mode mission. I'm good now that I have my group going. We can get through a challenge mission without wiping at all (lot of reviving though, haha). I picked up a bunch of high end items yesterday and spec'ed my gear for DPS (being that I will get 2 shot in challenge mode regardless). With my high end Vector 45, and my SRS, I can lay down stupid DPS now. I can melt a lvl 30 yellow in DZ with less than a clip of the Vector 45.

I want to get in the DZ now big time, especially after this patch. I spent 20 minutes in the DZ yesterday and had really high spec purples after 2 extractions (and a Midas dropped).
I think the price to recalibrate is too damn high. Also I refuse to use the Vector.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
Well fuck, guess I'll never play it
Or you could upgrade.



504/433
BlackWidowStang is offline  
post #77 of 85 Old March 23rd, 2016, 11:02 AM
_
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,782
             
iTrader: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
Well fuck, guess I'll never play it
Dude, Xbox Ones are $300 right now and The Microsoft Store is throwing in a free game (i.e. The Division).

Buy Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle Review - Microsoft Store

-
x7sage7x is offline  
post #78 of 85 Old March 29th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Enthusiast
 
KrimsonKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mattoon Illinois
Posts: 975
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
hey guys are the echos in the missing person in Garmet District bugged??? I solo'd that made sure I investigated everything in the echos and it still shows one of the echos is still active.

outside of that who else is making the gear you get from completing a district. I was told I had to get all of the intel out of the district but last night I got acouple of pieces where I had only collect a piece or two. like I still have 2 phone recording and that echo in Garmet District and I have only completed the encounters and side missions from Hell's Kitchen but I got their rewards already. not complaining cause I have a superior backpack coming my way at lvl17...the only thing worth crafting for myself right now.

'00 v6: sold
'05 v6: crashed
'07 Jeep GC
'88 Mazda RX7
KrimsonKnight is offline  
post #79 of 85 Old March 30th, 2016, 12:55 AM
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
 
Whiskey11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: York, Nebraska
Posts: 6,578
                     
iTrader: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Whiskey11
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimsonKnight View Post
hey guys are the echos in the missing person in Garmet District bugged??? I solo'd that made sure I investigated everything in the echos and it still shows one of the echos is still active.

outside of that who else is making the gear you get from completing a district. I was told I had to get all of the intel out of the district but last night I got acouple of pieces where I had only collect a piece or two. like I still have 2 phone recording and that echo in Garmet District and I have only completed the encounters and side missions from Hell's Kitchen but I got their rewards already. not complaining cause I have a superior backpack coming my way at lvl17...the only thing worth crafting for myself right now.
There are two Echo's that are bugged which prevent you from getting all of the Echo's in game. You either get one or the other but not both and they are the Michael Dufrane Echo's. Ubi know's, Ubi doesn't care.



2015 Mustang GT/PP Autocross Build Thread:
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-pp-build.html
Whiskey11 is offline  
post #80 of 85 Old March 30th, 2016, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Mr_Calypso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: canada
Posts: 2,484
 
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
What whiskey11 said,


They're bugged I have the same issue although I managed to collect one of the bugged echoes by replaying the mission with a few buddies.

It may work, it may not


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Mr_Calypso is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome